Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FLOYD and PAC
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
mrchitown
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 9 2013, 03:07 PM) *
LMAO...in watching Marciano I have no doubts that he would have had problems with the likeS of BERT COOPER... and not to be funny, Bert Cooper who is on no one ATG list was one helluva competitor. In terms of marciano's lack of size a heavy like him would have given marciano problems in my view.. On the Pac and mauweather issue.. really, there has never been a question who was the better fighter. Floyd established himself at 18 and 19 years old. Pac has blown up to hennesy status rather recently in comparison. mayweather should fight Alvarez with rehydration and catch weight clauses., especially now that he is talking as if he is the ambassador of the sport having scraped by with a gift against trout

Alvarez don't want to do the catch weight, he's trying to dictate the negotiations as if he's accomplished what Mayweather has. I'm not going to say that he doesn't have any bargaining chips but he doesn't hold the keys to the car like those around him are telling him. His stamina issues will be his downfall, he presents a challenge for Floyd but I think Floyd will get in his rhythm and frustrate Canelo en route to a UD

I'm really hoping this fight comes off so Canelo and his camp can STFU
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 8 2013, 12:55 PM) *
This is in the bible somewhere

It should be and just as someone else stated about if Floyd fights and beats Canelo then next they'd say he has to whup Martinez and then Ward and it does keep going on and on but yet he'd still get no credit because they'd find some excuse to justify not giving him the credit he's earned and if not that then it would be he has to move to LHW and beat Chad Dawson or some other guy lbs heavier in order to somehow cement his legacy (even though it's been cemented years ago IMHO).

There is a double standard and it really only exists towards Floyd, who cares if he isn't humble (we don't watch boxing to see how nice some fighter is going to be to another) we watch this sport to see somebody get a beatdown and where is it written in some ghost rulebook that opponents have to be nice to one another and have to endear themselves to a public who pays to see them do violence to one another?? (f*cKN bunch of Hypocrites).

The last time I recall when I or any other person I've seen get into a street fight with someone they're not sitting there being all polite & sh*t; these so called phoneys here who say they love these so called "good guys/humble fighters" are the Hypocrites that I'm speaking of; get off Pac's duck, off of Shane's duck- do you believe those guys would be nice to you in a fight while kicking your anus??

LOL, people are so twisted with foolishness these days.
KOpower
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 9 2013, 01:45 PM) *
We talk about how Floyd will be remembered but how will Pacquiao be remembered? Marquez exposed him, Rios might crack his chin yet again. Yeah Pac is the supposed good guy but his skeletons have been uncovered. He will not be one of the greats. People will slowly realized that he was well matched. But forget that, how will history and boxing fans remember Pacquiao? How will you remember him?

He will go down as one of the greatest smaller fighters of all-time and one of the greatest fighters of his era. Marquez didn't "expose" him. He landed a HUGE right hand. That would be like me saying Antonio Tarver "exposed" Roy Jones. Pac dominated the legendary Mexican trio of MAB, Morales, and JMM....going 6-2-1 against them. He dusted most of his opposition against the smaller fighters. He then moved all the way up to 147 and fought many of the big names. Remember that Manny started at light flyweight. The fact that he was able to go all the way up to 147 and fight (and dominate) bigger fighters like Margarito, Oscar, and Cotto is extremely impressive.

Hell, it isn't like he is bad right now unless that crunching right by JMM destroyed him. He looked pretty good against a very game Bradley and only the major Pac hater thinks he lost that fight. He looked really good against a determined JMM before that right. Remember that Pac was in control of that fight until "it" happened. The Rios fight will tell us a great deal about what he has left. If he smokes Rios then you probably see a rematch with him and Bradley. I think if Pac is right, he handles Bradley and then all of a sudden a great deal of shine and attention will be back on him.
neophyte7
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 10 2013, 01:22 AM) *
Alvarez don't want to do the catch weight, he's trying to dictate the negotiations as if he's accomplished what Mayweather has. I'm not going to say that he doesn't have any bargaining chips but he doesn't hold the keys to the car like those around him are telling him. His stamina issues will be his downfall, he presents a challenge for Floyd but I think Floyd will get in his rhythm and frustrate Canelo en route to a UD

I'm really hoping this fight comes off so Canelo and his camp can STFU

Canelo's irational thinking you speak of is a sign of mental weakness. I would have more respect for him if he came of humble and saying he is willing to do anything to get a fight with and beat the best fighter in the world... He is 22 for God's sake and has not beaten anyone of note.. (Trout was a draw at best) and Mosley was like an old sturdy of piece of steel in a junk yard.. Canelo trying to come off like he can dictate to Floyd reflects a certain mental weakness in evading reality. He is still somewhat Greene and can be taken into deep waters and DROWNED for sure by someone as cagey as FLOYD due his stamina issues. He seems to have that "fatty gene" Hopkins spoke of prior to facing Delahoya and actually prophesying that fatty gene being his ultimate undoing by shots to the liver. I would love to see how Sr and Floyd go about breaking Canelo down with jabs and straight rights to the body... softening up that pudgy looking core and setting him up for a stoppage. Canelo fought a great deal in retreat against Trout who pressed the action landing shots but nothing that could hurt Canelo. It was the body work that Trout was able to do that forced Canelo into a defensive mode and Floyd proves each time out that he his an underrated but damned good body puncher. Floyd doesn't get credit in this department, but he has a great way of getting at the opposition's body. Canelo better pump his breaks. In September he gets his ass kicked. If the fight is made later toward Mayweather getting out of the sport he will not lose as emphatically or dramatically. A loss in September, even being stopped will not hurt his career at all
KOpower
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 11 2013, 10:53 AM) *
Canelo's irational thinking you speak of is a sign of mental weakness. I would have more respect for him if he came of humble and saying he is willing to do anything to get a fight with and beat the best fighter in the world... He is 22 for God's sake and has not beaten anyone of note.. (Trout was a draw at best) and Mosley was like an old sturdy of piece of steel in a junk yard.. Canelo trying to come off like he can dictate to Floyd reflects a certain mental weakness in evading reality. He is still somewhat Greene and can be taken into deep waters and DROWNED for sure by someone as cagey as FLOYD due his stamina issues. He seems to have that "fatty gene" Hopkins spoke of prior to facing Delahoya and actually prophesying that fatty gene being his ultimate undoing by shots to the liver. I would love to see how Sr and Floyd go about breaking Canelo down with jabs and straight rights to the body... softening up that pudgy looking core and setting him up for a stoppage. Canelo fought a great deal in retreat against Trout who pressed the action landing shots but nothing that could hurt Canelo. It was the body work that Trout was able to do that forced Canelo into a defensive mode and Floyd proves each time out that he his an underrated but damned good body puncher. Floyd doesn't get credit in this department, but he has a great way of getting at the opposition's body. Canelo better pump his breaks. In September he gets his ass kicked. If the fight is made later toward Mayweather getting out of the sport he will not lose as emphatically or dramatically. A loss in September, even being stopped will not hurt his career at all

I don't think Canelo can make a CW. I think there could be a clause in there about weight on fight night. I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo turns it down and I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather never chooses to fight Canelo because of it. Canelo is a big 154 pound fighter. I doubt he can come in around 150 or 151 and there is no chance he can reach 147.
neophyte7
QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 11:10 AM) *
I don't think Canelo can make a CW. I think there could be a clause in there about weight on fight night. I wouldn't be surprised if Canelo turns it down and I wouldn't be surprised if Mayweather never chooses to fight Canelo because of it. Canelo is a big 154 pound fighter. I doubt he can come in around 150 or 151 and there is no chance he can reach 147.

I agree. That may be best for Canelo. Not focusing on fighting a welterweight and he can focus on stopping th killing his body fighting below 160 and rehydrating. I am sure diuretics are used and this is not good for the body.. the kidheys. at some point canelo will be stopped by a real viscious body assault.There must be something about him physically that his handlers know which is circumventing him moving up to a natural weight and facing big money opponents like Chavez or Martinez. These fights seems ideal and would make tons of money. Higher weights and stronger punchers with stamina may be his Kryponite..
checkleft
QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 10:37 AM) *
He will go down as one of the greatest smaller fighters of all-time and one of the greatest fighters of his era. Marquez didn't "expose" him. He landed a HUGE right hand. That would be like me saying Antonio Tarver "exposed" Roy Jones. Pac dominated the legendary Mexican trio of MAB, Morales, and JMM....going 6-2-1 against them. He dusted most of his opposition against the smaller fighters. He then moved all the way up to 147 and fought many of the big names. Remember that Manny started at light flyweight. The fact that he was able to go all the way up to 147 and fight (and dominate) bigger fighters like Margarito, Oscar, and Cotto is extremely impressive.

Hell, it isn't like he is bad right now unless that crunching right by JMM destroyed him. He looked pretty good against a very game Bradley and only the major Pac hater thinks he lost that fight. He looked really good against a determined JMM before that right. Remember that Pac was in control of that fight until "it" happened. The Rios fight will tell us a great deal about what he has left. If he smokes Rios then you probably see a rematch with him and Bradley. I think if Pac is right, he handles Bradley and then all of a sudden a great deal of shine and attention will be back on him.

Your right, marquez didnt expose him. It's pretty known that pac struggles with boxers. Idk what the Rios fight is gonna prove other than if pac can still take a punch because Rios is the typical manny opponent, a come forward easy to hit slow slugger. He is very fun guy to watch with the right guy across the ring buy there is definitely a double standard.

But the Bradley fight was close, you don't have to be a hater to give Bradley a close 12 or a draw even though I had pac winning. He fought that fight as if he had won before it started.
KOpower
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 11 2013, 11:40 AM) *
I agree. That may be best for Canelo. Not focusing on fighting a welterweight and he can focus on stopping th killing his body fighting below 160 and rehydrating. I am sure diuretics are used and this is not good for the body.. the kidheys. at some point canelo will be stopped by a real viscious body assault.There must be something about him physically that his handlers know which is circumventing him moving up to a natural weight and facing big money opponents like Chavez or Martinez. These fights seems ideal and would make tons of money. Higher weights and stronger punchers with stamina may be his Kryponite..

I think you are getting a little bit ahead of yourself here. If Canelo can make weight at 154 and not be so drained where it impacts him on fight night, he should continue to campaign at 154. There is no problem with that. I also see why he wants Mayweather. Mayweather has a few fights at 154 so the weight class isn't foreign to him. Mayweather is also the biggest name and biggest payday out there for him.

I give Canelo tons of props for ignoring GBP and going right for (and beating) Austin Trout....the best at 154 that Canelo could fight. I think there are other good fights at 154 for Canelo. Cotto would be the best fight for him. It is a major PPV event, Cotto is a big name, tons of money will be out there, and I think there is a chance that Canelo looks great in stopping Cotto. Cotto would also be really dangerous, but if Canelo is able to get that W then he would have back to back wins over Trout and Cotto. That would be huge for his career. There are also fights with Angulo and Lara that could be made. I think Canelo has at least 1 more year left in him at 154. Then he can move up and look for fights at 160.
neophyte7
[quote name='KOpower' date='May 11 2013, 12:23 PM' post='581258']
I think you are getting a little bit ahead of yourself here. If Canelo can make weight at 154 and not be so drained where it impacts him on fight night, he should continue to campaign at 154. There is no problem with that. I also see why he wants Mayweather. Mayweather has a few fights at 154 so the weight class isn't foreign to him. Mayweather is also the biggest name and biggest payday out there for him.

I see what you are saying, yet his stamina was in question and the speculation it is linked to his rehydration. These rehydration techniques usually employ the use of diuretics which are not good for the body. For a 22 year old to display sub par stamina like Canelo obviously did brings to light certain queestions. making weight and fighting comfortably are two different things. Canelo did not look comfortable against the rather light punching Trout. His lack of out put and retreat in defensive posture brings to light stamina questions that could very well be linked to him fighting at 154 where he can secure a weight advantage and enhance ability to take an opponent's punch. Canelo is good and has some tools, yet he has some holes and in my view some physical issues preventing him from fighting more than 1 minute in a round. I am looking forward to him fighting someone his size with stamina, a chin, and power to see how he handles that. I don't think he will run into this at 154 where on fight night he is a light heavy in the ring
Cshel86
What's up with people suggesting that Floyd should request a rehydration clause for a Canelo fight?
neophyte7
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 11 2013, 01:10 PM) *
What's up with people suggesting that Floyd should request a rehydration clause for a Canelo fight?

Good question...Why not?
Cshel86
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 11 2013, 01:21 PM) *
Good question...Why not?

You know that there's a double standard here, and as much as Floyd's hated, he's held to this higher standard.

It's okay for Manny to drain guys (De La Hoya excluded), but if Floyd does the same, then it's some type of cardinal sin. I'm not quite sure if Manny had any of his opponents sign a rehydration clause, so I wont speak on that.

Fact is, Floyd cant do the things that Manny does with scrutiny. If he's been fighting 154 lbers at their comfortable weight, then it should remain that way.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 11 2013, 01:34 PM) *
You know that there's a double standard here, and as much as Floyd's hated, he's held to this higher standard.

It's okay for Manny to drain guys (De La Hoya excluded), but if Floyd does the same, then it's some type of cardinal sin. I'm not quite sure if Manny had any of his opponents sign a rehydration clause, so I wont speak on that.

Fact is, Floyd cant do the things that Manny does with scrutiny. If he's been fighting 154 lbers at their comfortable weight, then it should remain that way.

Clause or no Clause Floyd beats Canelo... If Floyd decides to try and create this sort of stipulation I think it is not a bad thing for the sport overall. I remember Gatti coming under scrutiny for rehydrating and giving Joey Gamache permanent brain damage.. he was 20 pounds heavier than Gamache... it gives an unfair advantage. Same day weigh ins... rehydration clause... nothing wrong with them at all
Cshel86
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 11 2013, 01:42 PM) *
Ok.. If Floyd decides to try and create this sort of stipulation I think it is not a bad thing. I remember Gatti coming under scrutiny for rehydrating and giving Joey Gamache permanent brain damage.. he was 20 pounds heavier than Gamache... it gives an unfair advantage. Same day weigh ins... rehydration clause... nothing wrong with them at all

I dont see it as a bad thing either, but again, we have to look at the person doing it. If any other fighter did it, it would be okay. If Floyd did it, then casual fans would get all up in arms about it.

I remember them making a big deal about Gatti rehydrating 20 lbs for some fight, but I never knew why. Again, if Floyd catches hell for requesting random drug testing to protect himself, then he'd catch the same crap for requesting a rehydration clause. We all know this. Lol
KOpower
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 11 2013, 01:45 PM) *
I dont see it as a bad thing either, but again, we have to look at the person doing it. If any other fighter did it, it would be okay. If Floyd did it, then casual fans would get all up in arms about it.

I remember them making a big deal about Gatti rehydrating 20 lbs for some fight, but I never knew why. Again, if Floyd catches hell for requesting random drug testing to protect himself, then he'd catch the same crap for requesting a rehydration clause. We all know this. Lol

Where is all the backlash that you are talking about? I don't see much at all. I think it's all in your head man. The ironic thing is that it's the other way around. People on this board ripped Manny for fighting at CW's and now those seem people seem to be demanding Floyd fight Canelo at a CW. I have no problem with Floyd wanting a clause or a CW and I have no problem with Canelo saying no. I don't think 154 is an unreasonable weight for Mayweather to fight at as that was the weight where he met both Oscar and Cotto. And like the poster above me said, Canelo looks tired and at times sloppy b/c he has to break himself down to get to 154. That will obviously benefit the Mayweather we saw with fresh legs against RG.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 01:41 PM) *
Where is all the backlash that you are talking about? I don't see much at all. I think it's all in your head man. The ironic thing is that it's the other way around. People on this board ripped Manny for fighting at CW's and now those seem people seem to be demanding Floyd fight Canelo at a CW. I have no problem with Floyd wanting a clause or a CW and I have no problem with Canelo saying no. I don't think 154 is an unreasonable weight for Mayweather to fight at as that was the weight where he met both Oscar and Cotto. And like the poster above me said, Canelo looks tired and at times sloppy b/c he has to break himself down to get to 154. That will obviously benefit the Mayweather we saw with fresh legs against RG.

The point of this thread is that MP was allowed to get a CW fight (many in fact) without anyone making a big deal about it but just like you're doing (screaming about it) I, personally see no big deal in it. Canelo re-hydrates to 170 on fight night and while you're claiming that Floyd fought twice at 154 the fact of the matter is that he never made it up that high at all and then on those particular fight nights came in at or around the WW limit.

Is it fair that Floyd has been asked to do more but Manny is given a pass and have people screaming out how the "little guy" (Pac) beat up these bigger guys?? Why can't Floyd fight Canelo at a CW of 151 when we know he'll rehydrate to over 165 come fight night??
Cshel86
QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 02:41 PM) *

Man just shut up, seriously.

You're by far the worst poster around "this board". It's almost like you're trying to compete to see who can be the worst poster, but little do you know, you're all alone.

Just let it go man, and stop responding to my posts. I just don't have the patience anymore. no2.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 11 2013, 09:53 AM) *

I also believe he is still very green, Canelo is going to have to put on the performance of his life to beat Mayweather and I don't see it in him. His stamina is a big problem, he improved defensively in the Trout fight but I still believe he gets hit with shots that he shouldn't get hit with and he doesn't commit to fighting 3mins of every round. He's a part time fighter in there. Trout was getting to him and I actually had Trout winning that fight by a point. Lopez was tagging him at times, hell, even Cintron was getting him

I don't know who puts these bugs in Canelo's ear but he thinks he's bigger then he actually is. To me his biggest bargaining chip is that he's the best opponent for Mayweather at the moment
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 12 2013, 12:56 AM) *
I also believe he is still very green, Canelo is going to have to put on the performance of his life to beat Mayweather and I don't see it in him. His stamina is a big problem, he improved defensively in the Trout fight but I still believe he gets hit with shots that he shouldn't get hit with and he doesn't commit to fighting 3mins of every round. He's a part time fighter in there. Trout was getting to him and I actually had Trout winning that fight by a point. Lopez was tagging him at times, hell, even Cintron was getting him

I don't know who puts these bugs in Canelo's ear but he thinks he's bigger then he actually is. To me his biggest bargaining chip is that he's the best opponent for Mayweather at the moment

Totally agree. Dude oozed confidence in the Trout fight...it's like the thought of him getting hit, didn't even cross his mind.
neophyte7
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 12 2013, 12:56 AM) *

Yeap and Floyd has other options that can be in the makings with more seasoned and tested opponents. I would not mind seeing Bradely Mayweather... Floyd could do a million PPV with Bradley

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 12 2013, 06:42 PM) *
Totally agree. Dude oozed confidence in the Trout fight...it's like the thought of him getting hit, didn't even cross his mind.

Trout has no power and does too much arm punching. Good chin and stamina though but he needs to make more of his shots hard... He had Canelo going in the way he wanted yet he was not landing anything with bad intentions.
checkleft
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 12 2013, 08:59 PM) *
Yeap and Floyd has other options that can be in the makings with more seasoned and tested opponents. I would not mind seeing Bradely Mayweather... Floyd could do a million PPV with Bradley

Trout has no power and does too much arm punching. Good chin and stamina though but he needs to make more of his shots hard... He had Canelo going in the way he wanted yet he was not landing anything with bad intentions.

He did remind me of the old Alexander a little bit. A lot of punching but no weight behind them
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 12 2013, 05:42 PM) *

He really surprised me with his defense in that fight, it will be interesting to see if that was a one time thing or if his defensive skills go even further in his next fight
mrchitown
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 12 2013, 08:59 PM) *

I'd love to see a Mayweather-Bradley match, but I doubt Arum's sorry ass would allow it

I did read an interview that Freddie Roach did last week and he claims that Provodnikov is in talks to fight Mayweather in September. I read it on the ring website
JJohnson
QUOTE (KOpower @ May 11 2013, 02:41 PM) *

You are correct that Mayweather fought in the 154 weightclass on two occasions however the highest he has ever weighed in a fight was 151 pounds. When he fought ODLH and MC he fought smaller fighters who moved up in weight. Canelo is just a bigger person overall. Im sure by the end of Canelos career he will be fighting at 168. I mean hes 22 and can barely make it to 154. 175 is not out of the question.

Why do we want Canelo to fight a smaller man anyway? I would love to see the younger fighter go up and face a bigger man not vice versa. Canelo vs Martinez or Ward should be what we should want to see.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 12 2013, 08:53 PM) *
I'd love to see a Mayweather-Bradley match, but I doubt Arum's sorry ass would allow it

I did read an interview that Freddie Roach did last week and he claims that Provodnikov is in talks to fight Mayweather in September. I read it on the ring website

Arum doesn't give a shit about Bradley. He may price Bradley out to Golden Boy for one night. I don't believe a single thing coming from Roach. He has too many contradictions. When his fighter can win a fight then he can talk as of right now, Freddie's magic is gone.

I would love to see Bradley versus Mayweather, I think Bradley would be Mayweather's toughest fight, Bradley is very skilled and has heart. Unlike Guerrero, he can adjust in the ring and he can move just as well as Mayweather. Please make this fight happen! September would be perfect!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:16 AM) *
Arum doesn't give a shit about Bradley. He may price Bradley out to Golden Boy for one night. I don't believe a single thing coming from Roach. He has too many contradictions. When his fighter can win a fight then he can talk as of right now, Freddie's magic is gone.

I would love to see Bradley versus Mayweather, I think Bradley would be Mayweather's toughest fight, Bradley is very skilled and has heart. Unlike Guerrero, he can adjust in the ring and he can move just as well as Mayweather. Please make this fight happen! September would be perfect!

I'll believe it when it happens and Arum's track record for things like that aint good. I only believe in fights that have a high likely hood of taking place. Arum leasing out Bradley to fight Mayweather should be considered a fantasy bout

He may not give a shit about Bradley or Rigo but you think he gon let them go to another promotion and he not get in on the action? Sure he'll get some step aside cash from GB but when has he shown a willingness to do that? Your underestimating the hatred between the 2 companies..who wouldn't like to see it but you know damn well the odds of this happening aint good

I am looking forward to Bradley's fight with Marquez though
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 11 2013, 11:56 PM) *

is that because he's fighting at a weight he shouldn't be at?
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 13 2013, 12:53 AM) *

mayweather/bradley makes all the sense in the world. i'd love to see that too.

provodnikov/mayweather....not so much. we all saw how easily bradley was beating him when he chose to box. it's an easy win for floyd.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:16 AM) *

couldn't have said it better myself.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 10:47 AM) *
I'll believe it when it happens and Arum's track record for things like that aint good. I only believe in fights that have a high likely hood of taking place. Arum leasing out Bradley to fight Mayweather should be considered a fantasy bout

He may not give a shit about Bradley or Rigo but you think he gon let them go to another promotion and he not get in on the action? Sure he'll get some step aside cash from GB but when has he shown a willingness to do that? Your underestimating the hatred between the 2 companies..who wouldn't like to see it but you know damn well the odds of this happening aint good

I am looking forward to Bradley's fight with Marquez though

Come on Chi I know that the Bulls got their asses handed to them and lost shamefully but shit have hope man! Don't be like Chsels (LOL) have faith man, I have faith!

Tell someone to get Derrick Rose a freakin stylist!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:08 PM) *
Come on Chi I know that the Bulls got their asses handed to them and lost shamefully but shit have hope man! Don't be like Chsels (LOL) have faith man, I have faith!

why u clownin on the bulls? laugh.gif please don't tell me you're a heat fan.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 05:36 PM) *

Chi they played like shit! Nate Robinson actually played well but he had no help. Noah just pisses me off. He bitches and complains about everything! I am a big Wade and James fan, but I really like Shane Battier and and Birdman Anderson, so I guess that would make me a Heat fan. Shit!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 09:21 PM) *
Chi they played like shit! Nate Robinson actually played well but he had no help. Noah just pisses me off. He bitches and complains about everything! I am a big Wade and James fan, but I really like Shane Battier and and Birdman Anderson, so I guess that would make me a Heat fan. Shit!

no love for the lakers or the clippers? wtf? i'll always be a bulls fan. i ride or die with them. sad.gif next year!!!
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 06:38 PM) *
no love for the lakers or the clippers? wtf? i'll always be a bulls fan. i ride or die with them. sad.gif next year!!!

I never been a Clipper fan and I am not a bandwagon jumper. I lost all respect for the Lakers when they let Kobe run and control the team. Plus when they got rid of Nick Van Exel I was pissed until no end. Until the Black Hole leaves the Lakers, that is when I will be a Laker fan until then oh well.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 08:36 PM) *

No, he's a Heat(s) fan...that's how you know he's a "real" fan. No aim at Dolimite, I'm just harping on the morons who call the Heat, the "Heats". I'm not even a Heat fan, but at least say the team name right. Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 16 2013, 02:09 PM) *
is that because he's fighting at a weight he shouldn't be at?

Yup lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:08 PM) *

It could happen, I am with everybody on this board because we all want it to happen but the problem is that wrinkly eyed fuck arum doesn't care what we want

mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:08 PM) *

Tell someone to get Dwayne Wade a freakin stylist!

http://deadspin.com/dwyane-wade-sometimes-...othes-505121835

Fixed that for ya....you can't tell me that the Heat players don't like banana's in their tail pipes
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 10:04 PM) *
http://deadspin.com/dwyane-wade-sometimes-...othes-505121835

Fixed that for ya....you can't tell me that the Heat players don't like banana's in their tail pipes

Wade usually dresses pretty crisp but those pants I would never wear, ever! I guess it is a Miami thing.

Cshels I do not understand how people can make a word that is always singular plural. It is like boxing fans that claim Rigondeaux ran from Doniare (yes I am still pissed that NYC fans booed him) and that Pac really won 8 titles in 8 different weigh classes. There are fans and then their are on lookers, we have a lot of on lookers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.