Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pac Arrested!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
checkleft
My friend who told me this earlier I didn't believe him at all! Lol

Apparently pac got arrested for attempting to buy votes and for beating a politician half to death!

Is this it for him? Dude is turning into tyson lol

http://manilatimes.net/index/index.php/new...arangay-captain
Gambit808
Let's see how the media takes this story. As professor put it in the post on guerrero's gun being dismissed, if it were Floyd, it would make sportcenters top stories by now.
mgrover
All sounds odd why would you try and stop someone from distributing food and money?
scdrking2
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 14 2013, 05:49 PM) *
All sounds odd why would you try and stop someone from distributing food and money?

Same reason they used to close the bars here on election day. In a country as poor as that, food will buy votes.
Marcus
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ May 14 2013, 06:43 PM) *
Let's see how the media takes this story. As professor put it in the post on guerrero's gun being dismissed, if it were Floyd, it would make sportcenters top stories by now.

Floyd's Jeremy Lin statements got press all throughout Linsanity. I remember Floyd's quote was talked about for nearly 2 weeks on ESPN first take. A gun charge and an pac-man's situation are far more serious. I bet they wont get as much scrutiny or press though.
daprofessor
his wife just won her election. i get the feeling that this isn't going to end good for the pacquiao's. they don't play in the PI. politicians gun each other down over there.
mex4life
moron, pac is unopposed in his province why will he buy votes when he has no opponent in congressional seat?
Amandla
Aaah that cleancut image will ALWAYS bite you on the ass.

And remember all the Pacfans going on and on about Floyd being a criminal and Pac being a hero.

Wonder how Obama is gonna feel about this one!

Still looked at the story in ESPN:

http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/story/207223.html

The Manila Times reported that Pacquiao was facing charges of "vote buying and serious physical injuries" for allegedly attacking Alfredo Belgica, the barangay chairman of San Jose, in General Santos City on Saturday night after Belgica had attempted to stop 'Pac Man' from distributing rice and money to voters.

Thats kinda okay if he's already elected no? Or is that bad? This si a weird one. I heard he was in cahoots with the government there after his election in his seat he just turned intoa glove puppet for the regime there. I reckon he'll have plenty firepower backing him up.
pimpfighterROQ
As much as I want Pacquiao's political endeavors to be put to stop since it makes my native country look bad. This is all blown up out of proportion in an effort of a nobody to make headlines.

First of all, Philippine elections/politics is a complete joke. 2nd, every candidate over there tries to get votes with bribes and 3rd, why would Pacquiao waste his time "beating up" a nobody LOL. I'm sure his bodyguards probably did. He's already won his position and so did his wife.

Lastly, the guy has no proof. no bruises or injuries reported by a clinic or a hospital.

Franchize
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ May 14 2013, 10:21 PM) *
As much as I want Pacquiao's political endeavors to be put to stop since it makes my native country look bad. This is all blown up out of proportion in an effort of a nobody to make headlines.

First of all, Philippine elections/politics is a complete joke. 2nd, every candidate over there tries to get votes with bribes and 3rd, why would Pacquiao waste his time "beating up" a nobody LOL. I'm sure his bodyguards probably did. He's already won his position and so did his wife.

Lastly, the guy has no proof. no bruises or injuries reported by a clinic or a hospital.

Neither did Josie Harris apparently lol I hope this is all BS though. Never want to see that happen to anyone.
mrchitown
QUOTE (mex4life @ May 14 2013, 07:59 PM) *
moron, pac is unopposed in his province why will he buy votes when he has no opponent in congressional seat?

STFU Rookie!!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 14 2013, 10:11 PM) *
Neither did Josie Harris apparently lol I hope this is all BS though. Never want to see that happen to anyone.

Preach!! They'll demean Mayweather for stuff that may or may not have happened but shit like this will go under the radar. Now part of that is Floyd's own doing by playing the bad guy image up so well but anyone with sense knows the media is ugly. It's a representation of society's reprehensible lack of morality...look at your local news channel and peep the shit they choose to cover

Here in Chicago, murders get played up something serious. Now everywhere unfortunately shootings take place but here it seems like they broadcast the murders in certain neighborhoods to get those ratings. Now ignorant ass people keep saying Chicago is this and that, not doing research and seeking out stories like Urban prep who for the last 3 or 4 years I believe have graduated all students in the senior class and all of them have been and will be attending a 4 yr university. my little cousin just graduated from there and it was like a 3o sec story on ABC news on it and then it cut to a murder in Englewood. The media disgusts me because it's supposed to represent journalistic integrity but in truth it pushes a cross a negative agenda

As far as Josie Harris goes, Floyd is a better man then me. He spent mother's day with her and she sent out some instagram photo and Miss Jackson responded back with some BS. Floyd is a smart dude but he need to keep his distance from Josie, she seems to be a shit starter. She gave that interview the Monday on fight week about what allegedly happened with her and Floyd that night, she knew what she was doing. And she gave an interview weeks before that dissing Miss Jackson and saying some other stuff about her and Floyd. It's obvious she wants back into his life full time but she needs to go about it differently
Jovi
LMFAO laugh.gif wow, dont judge a book by its cover

Aww man so many times i've had to defend Mayweather against Saint Pacquiao. Finally, people will see the light now, at this point in Pac's life and career i wouldn't be surprised, everything else i've ever heard about him has been covered up.

Pac's a badass, you can tell by his personality in the ring! He's offense first, he's cocky because he has power. He's smoking, drinking, got groupies, beating up politicians, and lying to the public. I'm gonna love the movie they make about him
neophyte7
QUOTE (Jovi @ May 15 2013, 07:58 AM) *

Aww man so many times i've had to defend Mayweather against Saint Pacquiao. Finally, people will see the light now, at this point in Pac's life and career i wouldn't be surprised, everything else i've ever heard about him has been covered up.

Pac's a badass, you can tell by his personality in the ring! He's offense first, he's cocky because he has power. He's smoking, drinking, got groupies, beating up politicians, and lying to the public. I'm gonna love the movie they make about him

THIRD WORLD MISFIT... LMAO thumbsup_anim.gif
pacco_diablo
If I can speak on the behalf of casual boxing fans, Pac isnt viewed as a hero. He isnt viewed as a saint, or super human. What people love about him is his perception of humility, his willingness to take tough fights, and his style of fighting. As arrogant as you have to be as a boxer, he doesnt blatantly come across arrogant.

Also, whether either situation is true or not, hitting a woman is always going to be viewed worse than hitting a politician, unless the politician is a woman. Society has set those standards.
checkleft
QUOTE (Jovi @ May 15 2013, 07:58 AM) *

QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ May 15 2013, 09:36 AM) *
If I can speak on the behalf of casual boxing fans, Pac isnt viewed as a hero. He isnt viewed as a saint, or super human. What people love about him is his perception of humility, his willingness to take tough fights, and his style of fighting. As arrogant as you have to be as a boxer, he doesnt blatantly come across arrogant.

Also, whether either situation is true or not, hitting a woman is always going to be viewed worse than hitting a politician, unless the politician is a woman. Society has set those standards.

Clearly you can speak for casual fans

You both have obviously not seen pacs movie, in which this is only the tip of the iceberg. And just in case the second dude thinks its slander or something pac signed off on it and approved it.
Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 02:21 AM) *
As far as Josie Harris goes, Floyd is a better man then me. He spent mother's day with her and she sent out some instagram photo and Miss Jackson responded back with some BS. Floyd is a smart dude but he need to keep his distance from Josie, she seems to be a shit starter. She gave that interview the Monday on fight week about what allegedly happened with her and Floyd that night, she knew what she was doing. And she gave an interview weeks before that dissing Miss Jackson and saying some other stuff about her and Floyd. It's obvious she wants back into his life full time but she needs to go about it differently

I just don't get how you got "beat up" by the best boxer in the world and have no physical evidence of it. Then, every time you see some behind the scenes stuff, Floyd is laughing it up with all 4 of his children. Why would you want your children around a guy who's supposedly uncontrollably violent. Then, you're going around bragging about fucking him still and dissing his fiance'. If you got beat up to the point where you had him put in the hole, shouldn't you WANT to be as far apart from him and for him to be happy with someone other than you? I lost any and all respect for her when she said in an interview "I really hate to admit it but Floyd's a great father. I can't front." Really dummy? You hate to admit your children have a good dad? All these black dead beat dads out here. And you hate to admit your children have an excellent father? Heaux....kill yaself.
neophyte7
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 15 2013, 10:09 AM) *
I just don't get how you got "beat up" by the best boxer in the world and have no physical evidence of it. Then, every time you see some behind the scenes stuff, Floyd is laughing it up with all 4 of his children. Why would you want your children around a guy who's supposedly uncontrollably violent. Then, you're going around bragging about fucking him still and dissing his fiance'. If you got beat up to the point where you had him put in the hole, shouldn't you WANT to be as far apart from him and for him to be happy with someone other than you? I lost any and all respect for her when she said in an interview "I really hate to admit it but Floyd's a great father. I can't front." Really dummy? You hate to admit your children have a good dad? All these black dead beat dads out here. And you hate to admit your children have an excellent father? Heaux....kill yaself.

You are asking too much of a wench slave mentality bro... Understand the ways and actions of the deaf, dumb and blind. Since slavery these women have been reared to dis respect and rebel against the Black man... in her mind- Floyd going to jail was a symbol of her POWER --bitch probably would tell you SHE IS GOD-- LMAO--- offtopic.gif
pacco_diablo
QUOTE (checkleft @ May 15 2013, 09:55 AM) *
Clearly you can speak for casual fans

You both have obviously not seen pacs movie, in which this is only the tip of the iceberg. And just in case the second dude thinks its slander or something pac signed off on it and approved it.

Well being that casual fans probably make up 90% of the fan base, it's probably safe to say that many fans like him simply because he's likable. And when you're liked you'll always get more lenience, fair or not. Unless of course you really fuck up, like Chris Brown, Mike Vick, or Oscar Pistorious. So people can't be mad at Pac for not wanting to be an arrogant prick, even if you feel he is not genuine.

In reality, Pac is no more a saint or wants to be one than Floyd is or wants to be a bad guy.

A very respected cinematographer once told me that at the end of the day all you really have is your reputation. We build our reputations. So of course Floyd is going to be more heavily scrutinized, that's the bed that he made for himself, dude.
mgrover
I think it's pretty safe to say people on this board are pretty biased on Pac lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 15 2013, 10:09 AM) *

she moved out here to cali in santa clarita. i've never seen this chick. any pics?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 15 2013, 09:09 AM) *

Totally agree, what woman with any kind of common sense would want to be around the man who beat her in front of their kids....it's like Neo said, i think she was trying to make it seem like she has some kind of power over him. Let's not act like some women don't milk that kid shit for their financial and personal gain

Then like you said, she's doing these opportunistic interviews where she produces a medical report that says she had injuries but none of this was produced in court even before the plea deal Floyd took..then in the next interview she brags about Miss Jackson being temporary and how Floyd allegedly still sleeps with her. She's a bird for real, Mayweather needs to keep his communication with her short
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 15 2013, 12:41 PM) *
she moved out here to cali in santa clarita. i've never seen this chick. any pics?

Google old man...Google laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (pacco_diablo @ May 15 2013, 10:12 AM) *
Well being that casual fans probably make up 90% of the fan base, it's probably safe to say that many fans like him simply because he's likable. And when you're liked you'll always get more lenience, fair or not. Unless of course you really fuck up, like Chris Brown, Mike Vick, or Oscar Pistorious. So people can't be mad at Pac for not wanting to be an arrogant prick, even if you feel he is not genuine.

In reality, Pac is no more a saint or wants to be one than Floyd is or wants to be a bad guy.

A very respected cinematographer once told me that at the end of the day all you really have is your reputation. We build our reputations. So of course Floyd is going to be more heavily scrutinized, that's the bed that he made for himself, dude.

I don't think that is an accurate number but to each his own lol

And at the 2nd bolded, that statement can go both ways because sometimes that's not always the case. Sometimes the public and/or the media put unnecessary labels on people
Cshel86
If this arrest wont help him crack $32M per fight or get him out of his Top Rank contract, then it's horseshit at the end of the day, and chances are, it'll be swept under the rug by week's end.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 01:47 PM) *
Totally agree, what woman with any kind of common sense would want to be around the man who beat her in front of their kids....it's like Neo said, i think she was trying to make it seem like she has some kind of power over him. Let's not act like some women don't milk that kid shit for their financial and personal gain

Then like you said, she's doing these opportunistic interviews where she produces a medical report that says she had injuries but none of this was produced in court even before the plea deal Floyd took..then in the next interview she brags about Miss Jackson being temporary and how Floyd allegedly still sleeps with her. She's a bird for real, Mayweather needs to keep his communication with her short

on top of all of this...she's writing a book.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 01:47 PM) *
Google old man...Google laugh.gif

i'm guessing this is what she's looking like these days...after the kids.

mex4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 15 2013, 12:03 PM) *
I think it's pretty safe to say people on this board are pretty biased on Pac lol

and i would say that most of the people here are mayweather's relatives...hahaha or i think this site is owned by mayweather..hahaha
mgrover
QUOTE (mex4life @ May 15 2013, 09:58 PM) *
and i would say that most of the people here are mayweather's relatives...hahaha or i think this site is owned by mayweather..hahaha

Wouldn't go that far, I can see there point of view, I mean I harbor the same hate for Canelo so I can't really say much, but it's funny when Mayweather was accused all you heard was "lets here all the facts first"
Jovi
I didn't want it to seem like i hate Pacquiao. I dont judge him at all for whatever his life is outside the ring, i can care less. To each his own. But on countless occasions i have had to Defend Floyd just because i like him for what he does inside the ring. A Pacquiao Fan thinks Pac is invincible just because you never hear about him in the media. They are both human, and no human is perfect. Somehow and debate from Mayweather vs Pacquiao to Pacquiao being a rich politician saint of a 3rd world country vs Mayweather being afraid who beats women and is a shitty human being who gets his shit repossessed.

I was just saying because I hear so much ridicule about Mayweather. Bruce lee was right when he spoke on why he didn't like the term "star" or "Superstar".

Being the observer that i am, it all makes sense though. If you caught up in politics then i know you're lying. If you're under Bob Arum's umbrella then things can be questionable. Idk where the downfall started for Pacquiao but as its been pretty apparent over the last couple year. hopefully they pay off Rios so he takes a knee and doesn't put Pac into retirement.....That was a joke but either way i wouldn't be surprised.

I forgot their was a movie about Pacquiao, but i didn't watch it, his career isn't over yet and he obviously still has alot more of his destiny to fold out before it should be put in a movie. I read reviews but never heard any uproars about it.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 15 2013, 12:03 PM) *

Really? Get outta here........lol
mgrover
QUOTE (Jovi @ May 16 2013, 12:46 AM) *
I didn't want it to seem like i hate Pacquiao. I dont judge him at all for whatever his life is outside the ring, i can care less. To each his own. But on countless occasions i have had to Defend Floyd just because i like him for what he does inside the ring. A Pacquiao Fan thinks Pac is invincible just because you never hear about him in the media. They are both human, and no human is perfect. Somehow and debate from Mayweather vs Pacquiao to Pacquiao being a rich politician saint of a 3rd world country vs Mayweather being afraid who beats women and is a shitty human being who gets his shit repossessed.

I was just saying because I hear so much ridicule about Mayweather. Bruce lee was right when he spoke on why he didn't like the term "star" or "Superstar".

Being the observer that i am, it all makes sense though. If you caught up in politics then i know you're lying. If you're under Bob Arum's umbrella then things can be questionable. Idk where the downfall started for Pacquiao but as its been pretty apparent over the last couple year. hopefully they pay off Rios so he takes a knee and doesn't put Pac into retirement.....That was a joke but either way i wouldn't be surprised.

I forgot their was a movie about Pacquiao, but i didn't watch it, his career isn't over yet and he obviously still has alot more of his destiny to fold out before it should be put in a movie. I read reviews but never heard any uproars about it.

Actually am a Pac fan, I think he is close to invincible because of the image of portrays. You have to defend Mayweather because of the image he's chosen to portray over the past few years "Money". Also Pac was supposed to beat up the big bad wolf of Mayweather which is why the media got behind the "hero" image/concept. I've been repeating myself so much about this point its just like refer to post #
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 15 2013, 01:20 PM) *
on top of all of this...she's writing a book.

That book gon flop
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 15 2013, 05:20 PM) *
Wouldn't go that far, I can see there point of view, I mean I harbor the same hate for Canelo so I can't really say much, but it's funny when Mayweather was accused all you heard was "lets here all the facts first"

You should always want to hear the facts first whether it's Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Mayweather or just a regular Joe. Some people choose to be ignorant to that fact..I thank God every day that I have common sense because a lot of people don't have it.
Dolimite
This arrest does not surprise me in the least: Pacquiao has harbored a fugitive in his own home, witnessed a murder, has a serious gambling problem, has children outside of his marriage, guilty of extra material affairs with Filipino pop stars, actresses, and prostitutes, and he puts out bad albums and movies. Plus he likes to party at the Gray stone Manor.

I watched all the sport programs yesterday and guess what? Not one mention of Pac's arrest, do you know why? Two reasons: he is the media's darling and he is no longer relevant since he has been put to sleep. He was the answer to the Mayweather problem but since that ship has sailed, he is now on the down slide until he has two spectacular fights. He is facing Rios but that can prove problematic.

The short in of it all is, he is protected, plain and simple. The quiet ones always do dirt.
pacco_diablo
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 15 2013, 01:53 PM) *
I don't think that is an accurate number but to each his own lol

And at the 2nd bolded, that statement can go both ways because sometimes that's not always the case. Sometimes the public and/or the media put unnecessary labels on people

You may be right. I just sort of threw that number out there.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 07:12 AM) *
This arrest does not surprise me in the least: Pacquiao has harbored a fugitive in his own home, witnessed a murder, has a serious gambling problem, has children outside of his marriage, guilty of extra material affairs with Filipino pop stars, actresses, and prostitutes, and he puts out bad albums and movies. Plus he likes to party at the Gray stone Manor.

I watched all the sport programs yesterday and guess what? Not one mention of Pac's arrest, do you know why? Two reasons: he is the media's darling and he is no longer relevant since he has been put to sleep. He was the answer to the Mayweather problem but since that ship has sailed, he is now on the down slide until he has two spectacular fights. He is facing Rios but that can prove problematic.

The short in of it all is, he is protected, plain and simple. The quiet ones always do dirt.

The story changing so much it's ridiculous....I read something that said he didn't get arrested and that it was people close to him who beat the guy up but he may be facing charges. I'll wait till the situation keeps unfolding itself, it's crazy right now

And the funny thing is I didn't see it on television either but I did see on ESPN, more then a few times them questioning whether Mayweather being the top earner in sports a bad thing
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 12:19 AM) *
That book gon flop

it'll be an E-book...or offered for 99cents from amazon on your kindle.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 08:12 AM) *

hbo...building stars...one favorable match up + spin/fellatio from lampley at a time.

that should be hbo's motto. laugh.gif
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 12:38 PM) *
The story changing so much it's ridiculous....I read something that said he didn't get arrested and that it was people close to him who beat the guy up but he may be facing charges. I'll wait till the situation keeps unfolding itself, it's crazy right now

And the funny thing is I didn't see it on television either but I did see on ESPN, more then a few times them questioning whether Mayweather being the top earner in sports a bad thing

what show?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 16 2013, 02:14 PM) *
what show?

Sportsnation and this other show that comes on ESPNU late at night...Kellerman was on there
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 02:00 PM) *
it'll be an E-book...or offered for 99cents from amazon on your kindle.

When the book drops someone should hit her up on her twitter and drop "Didn't Read" GIFs all over her twitter feed lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 04:02 PM) *
When the book drops someone should hit her up on her twitter and drop "Didn't Read" GIFs all over her twitter feed lol

laugh.gif i got better shit to do...like post in here. smile.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 16 2013, 10:38 AM) *

Why would it be a bad thing? He earned it, no one gave it to him, he literally fought his way to the top. Again, America can not deal with a rich, unapologetic, self made black man, plus he don't fuck with white chicks! Floyd is bad for the white establishment. They are some asshole for even talking about this. Who they want? Tom Brady, one of the Manning brothers? Tyler Hansborough? Who? Canelo or Manny?

QUOTE ( @ May 16 2013, 12:02 PM) *
hbo...building stars...one favorable match up + spin/fellatio from lampley at a time.

that should be hbo's motto. laugh.gif

HBO is losing me as a fan. They are on their knees for Bob Arum. I promise if Showtime makes Broner feel like a man he will no longer be Mr. HBO he will be Mr. Showtime. HBO stands for the Hispanic Boxing Organization. That is all they promote now and I do not have an issue with that but there are other fighters who are skilled who deserved to be promoted.
Cheesey1
"Has the People’s Champ turned into a chump?" Hahahaaaa!!!!!

Almost as funny as when Marquez pasted him!
Cheesey1
Manny's new campagn slogan - 'Pacquaio...Punching out Politicians!'
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 04:03 PM) *
laugh.gif i got better shit to do...like post in here. smile.gif

Word lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 16 2013, 06:50 PM) *
Why would it be a bad thing? He earned it, no one gave it to him, he literally fought his way to the top. Again, America can not deal with a rich, unapologetic, self made black man, plus he don't fuck with white chicks! Floyd is bad for the white establishment. They are some asshole for even talking about this. Who they want? Tom Brady, one of the Manning brothers? Tyler Hansborough? Who? Canelo or Manny?

That's what I was saying to some people in my gym. If it was Manny I'd still be happy because that illuminates a light on the sport of boxing and the sport needs all the good press it can get....I forgot who said it but to an extent Floyd's image does hurt him but people need to realize that Money Mayweather is a character, I don't think that's necessarily who he is but some will not let him out of that space. Society will keep you boxed in if you let them
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.