Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosely vs. Cano: Does anyone give a damn?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
Mosely has a fight this weekend with Cano... does anyone care? I certainly do not. If Shane wins he will be begging for a title shot, it seems cold but I want him to lose so he can retire. It is certainly time, I don't want to ruin his good name. He should of retired with mayweather. shit sucks!
daprofessor
i'm rooting for him. i'll catch the replay on youtube.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 05:34 PM) *

That says it all!
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 16 2013, 07:34 PM) *

Yeaaaahhhh???? Let me know what happens. 1 sentence or less will suffice.
Gambit808
Lol!!! Tell me why earlier I was gonna post this with the exact same title SMH, turns out though I didn't give much a damn to do so haha, but I'm watching it. A good test for Mosley at this point. I see Mosley just getting by in a decision. I think he may tire mid to late rounds but do enough to win.
Franchize
Nope....next question lol
Cshel86
IF and only IF the title of these threads didn't show up on the front page...I would've gladly changed the latter part of the title to, "Does anyone give a flying flock of rat shit?"
mrchitown
I wish he would've stayed retired...but no he had to listen to James Toney of all people and come out of retirement, I'll watch highlights, I won't watch him huff and puff around the ring anymore. I was done watching his fights after that spectacle he put on against Manny, I only watched the Canelo fight because it was on the PPV of the May-Cotto fight
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 16 2013, 09:02 PM) *
IF and only IF the title of these threads didn't show up on the front page...I would've gladly changed the latter part of the title to, "Does anyone give a flying flock of rat shit?"

I thought about a similar title but this is a family message board. Keep it clean for the kids.
Franchize
What network is carrying this bullshit? Hell it's a Saturday night. My Knicks are facing an uphill battle vs Indiana. I may get drunk and need something to make me laugh. Maybe these two dickheads will make me laugh while they pussyfoot around the ring. They're supposedly fighting in Cancun...which makes sense because I can't imagine why any major US venues would dumb enough to waste their time and money on this lame shit lol.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 17 2013, 05:48 AM) *
What network is carrying this bullshit? Hell it's a Saturday night. My Knicks are facing an uphill battle vs Indiana. I may get drunk and need something to make me laugh. Maybe these two dickheads will make me laugh while they pussyfoot around the ring. They're supposedly fighting in Cancun...which makes sense because I can't imagine why any major US venues would dumb enough to waste their time and money on this lame shit lol.

Knick fan... shit! They played so bad and actually won yesterday. Tyson Chandler I been watching since he was in high school. Dominguez High is my high school's rivals. He has always been light in the ass. I just hope they do not go up to Indiana and get embarrassed. This fight is going to be a snooze fest
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.