Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOXSPORTS10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)-Mosley vs. Cano
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all the on-going and post-fight reactions to the Mosley-Cano fight tonight on Fox Sports.

Jack

Administrator
Jack 1000
Is Mosley almost a forgone conclusion to lose tonight? It is Cano he's fighting and is in Mexico.

Jack
mgrover
if he can't pull the trigger he can't do shit
BigFightFan
No excuses for Mosley 2 night, he is healthy and fighting someone not p4p rated. If he loses tonight it's time to hang them up. Isn't Cano the one who got robbed against Malinaggi?
Dolimite
Man this thread is crowded!!!!!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 18 2013, 10:06 PM) *
Man this thread is crowded!!!!!

laugh.gif
mgrover
Cano managed to make weight when he couldn't vs Paulie, I wonder how that'll affect him.
BigFightFan
What's going on in this fight? If anyone is watching
mgrover
my streams so shit, that I can't make mosleys facial expressions out
mgrover
oh fuck this am off to bed its 3.50am here
pimpfighterROQ
Its that same ref again from Mosley-Alvarez fight. "Watch your head Shane!!"
Gambit808
Don't know the guys name, but u can tell which commentator I'm talking about when I say that he sounds like he's commentating via lazyboy chair on recline SMH
pimpfighterROQ
Lol at Mosley went to the neutral corner after round 5.
pimpfighterROQ
Re-enactment of Mosley-Margarito at round 6. Wow
pimpfighterROQ
Shane Mosley wins via unanimous decision
Dolimite
This thread didn't even crack 20 responses, damn shame. I heard Shane won, great, now retire! Please. Actually Mosley could fight Guerrero or Ortiz. make it happen!
sduck
This fight was a snoozefest, but props to Shane Mosley for beating a young champion. I couldn't help but look at how funny Shane fights, I was thinking this old man needs to retire lol
Franchize
I didn't watch the fight. Should I bother?
Jack 1000
Guess is that Shane was NOT supposed to win this fight:

Cano+Mexico+WBC..........You get the picture.

All I know is that some regional belt was on the line in a WBC sanctioned fight. The 4th and 8th round Open Scoring was in effect and after 8 rounds, Shane lead on two cards and was behind on another, but he won 115-113 on all cards. Maybe this just shows Cano's nothing special. Did not see the fight myself.

Jack
Franchize
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 19 2013, 04:21 PM) *
Guess is that Shane was NOT supposed to win this fight:

Cano+Mexico+WBC..........You get the picture.

All I know is that some regional belt was on the line in a WBC sanctioned fight. The 4th and 8th round Open Scoring was in effect and after 8 rounds, Shane lead on two cards and was behind on another, but he won 115-113 on all cards. Maybe this just shows Cano's nothing special. Did not see the fight myself.

Jack

Wow...that's crazy. You have a sharp mind because I didn't even put 2 and 2 together like that. That's a great point.
mgrover
Cano isn't anything special tbh, as long as you can deter him with a bit of power with Paulie couldnt do, you can outbox him. Plus he came in overweight vs Paulie
daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ May 18 2013, 11:03 PM) *
Don't know the guys name, but u can tell which commentator I'm talking about when I say that he sounds like he's commentating via lazyboy chair on recline SMH

i thought someone told me john bray was commentating.
neophyte7
QUOTE (mgrover @ May 20 2013, 07:39 PM) *
Cano isn't anything special tbh, as long as you can deter him with a bit of power with Paulie couldnt do, you can outbox him. Plus he came in overweight vs Paulie

I enjoyed what Mosley brought that night.. He bit down on his mouthpiece and out slugged the young boy.. stand and trade with Mosley and he can still put a hurting on you. I would put Mosley in there with any of the face forward sluggers in the game and give him a chance...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.