Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SHAWN PORTER
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BrutUalBK
I would like to see him vs Amir Khan, but I think the kid has the wrinkles to be able to beat Khan. He did some nice pull counter rights tonight.
checkleft
Didn't he want to fill in for kell? I would have liked to see him fight Alexander
mrchitown
The jury is still out on him but I'm not impressed much by him
Marcus
He's talented but his size is his Achilles heel. He'd be phenomenal if he was fighting at a smaller weight class. He's to short for 140-147.
daprofessor
he's a b level fighter. a lot of flaws to what he does.
Cheesey1
Porter's definitely improved over his past few fights.
Lo Greco was pure hot air, so no surprise that Porter beat him up, but Porter, to me, deserves credit for how convincingly he smacked the undefeated guy around.

He isn't bad at all, but there's a lot of solid, solid competition out there and I don't know if he can beat any of the top guys.
Franchize
I've always liked Shawn. He's a hard worker who works on his craft. That being said, I think he needs to slim down and fight around 140. He doesn't have the pop to be fighting at 154 and 147 might be an issue too. I think, like Berto, he's too bulky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.