Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Preview and Poll-Froch-Kessler II!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Jack 1000
Who will win the huge rematch in London this weekend? Vote and comment now! Will it be "Repeat" or "Revenge?"

Jack

Administrator
daprofessor
if kessler wants to win it'll have to be by ko. there's no way they're giving him a decision in the uk. i can't see that happening so i'll say froch by decision.
Jack 1000
I also voted Froch by close decision because of the UK venue.

Jack
Franchize
I voted Froch by close decision because I thought the 1st fight was more about Froch losing it than Kessler winning it. Kessler just seemed to want it more. I'm no Froch fan, but I'd really be shocked if he comes out flat in front of a UK crowd.
mrchitown
As much as I want Kessler to beat Froch again and shut him up, I'm going to have to go with Froch because Kessler hasn't looked impressive to me and he's a bit shop worn. He's not the same fighter he used to be. I'm going with Froch's annoying ass by decision
mgrover
Froch by UD. Wouldn't be too surprised at a stoppage.
checkleft
I think froch can get the stoppage. I thought he narrowly won the last fight but I was cool w/ the decision because they gave froch the dirrell fight.

Idk why all the froch hate? The guy is entertaining in and out of the ring, he's such a douche that its awesome. And hes a gritty dude in the ring, love what he brings to the game.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (checkleft @ May 23 2013, 08:30 AM) *
I think froch can get the stoppage. I thought he narrowly won the last fight but I was cool w/ the decision because they gave froch the dirrell fight.

Idk why all the froch hate? The guy is entertaining in and out of the ring, he's such a douche that its awesome. And hes a gritty dude in the ring, love what he brings to the game.

I like Froch. I mean even for people that don't like Froch, there's a ton of fighters easier to hate than Froch. Plus, Froch is entertaining.

Jack
daprofessor
“If I have to I will kill this fucker [Kessler]. I will kill him. It sounds brutal, it sounds horrible, but that is what it means to me…when I smash his face in, I am going for the kill.”

i am now rooting for kessler to ktfo froch.
Jack 1000
All neutral officials appointed: according to Box Rec for Kessler-Froch II:

Ref:(USA)-Illinois

Judges are from Venezuela, France, and USA (Vegas.)

Jack
daprofessor
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 23 2013, 01:22 PM) *
All neutral officials appointed: according to Box Rec for Kessler-Froch II:

Ref:(USA)-Illinois

Judges are from Venezuela, France, and USA (Vegas.)

Jack

if the ref is geno....he might as well be a hometown ref.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ May 23 2013, 08:30 AM) *

Who hates him?
BoxingEinstein

I want Kessler to win it so I can see a rematch with Ward but frankly Froch has looked better and has proven more to me than Kessler at this point.

Froch by Decision.
bnoles4life
What the hell...I'm gonna go Kessler by SD.
Cshel86
Wouldn't be surprised if Kessler catches Froch with something wild and pisses on his parade. Kessler by TKO early
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 23 2013, 08:39 PM) *
Wouldn't be surprised if Kessler catches Froch with something wild and pisses on his parade. Kessler by TKO early

i'm hoping you get your mojo back with this prediction. i'm skipping out on the fight though. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.