Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Danny Garcia's "Rapping Career"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
MaxPayne
For those of you who were unaware that Danny apparently fancies himself to be quite the rapper, I present:

"Boss Status" Official Video - Danny Garcia

You're very welcome for the instant comedy.

This shit is turrible.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 22 2013, 02:29 PM) *
who is jessie vargas? huh.gif

Well he and Mayweather have something in common, they both suck at rapping. Hopefully he won't invest too much time into that bullshit.

Worse rap/singer fighter

Evander Holyfield with his Gospel singing

Roy Jones rapping

Pacquiao "singing"

Juan Manuel Marquez Mariachi

Floyd Mayweather "rapping"

Danny Garcia "rapping"

Did I miss anyone else?
Gambit808
I blaim Roy Jones for this.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 24 2013, 09:08 AM) *
Well he and Mayweather have something in common, they both suck at rapping. Hopefully he won't invest too much time into that bullshit.

Worse rap/singer fighter

Evander Holyfield with his Gospel singing

Roy Jones rapping

Pacquiao "singing"

Juan Manuel Marquez Mariachi

Floyd Mayweather "rapping"

Danny Garcia "rapping"

Did I miss anyone else?

Adrian Broner
MaxPayne
Man, Broner and Danny Swift are both terribad...
dre98
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ May 24 2013, 09:27 AM) *
Adrian Broner

Well if French Montana can have an album out then Danny Garcia could definitely do it. Rap isnt about putting words together anymore not the same lol
dre98
At least we know why the judah fight was postponed lol
daprofessor
too bad these guys don't have ppl on their teams to let them realize how whack they sound and save them from themselves. smh
mgrover
Too many yes men in this world. This is a joke.
mrchitown
What is this shit, suicide music lol.....athletes need to stop trying to be musicians, Shaq is the WOAT...he's shit at everything except basketball and I wasn't too high on him when he was hoopin
neophyte7
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 24 2013, 10:40 PM) *
What is this shit, suicide music lol.....athletes need to stop trying to be musicians, Shaq is the WOAT...he's shit at everything except basketball and I wasn't too high on him when he was hoopin

Exactly.. relative to basketball ---If Shaq was not three hundred 50 pounds he would not have been all that he was. Shaq was bigger than everyone and got away with elbows and whatever else he wanted to do get to the basket. Agile and Quick for a fat ass yes, but overrated as a big man in my view. He was allowed to do things that a more talented DARRYL DAWKINS could not and was eventually DRIVEN FROM THE LEAGUE FOR... Shaq was loved by the media and helped NBA ratings. Kareem and Wilt were not very impressed with his game. The same Shaq 100 pounds less with the same skill set would have not been all that. the fat ass got away with murder and anyone trying to body him up got fouls called on him. Barkley beat his ass and Dennis Rodman use to physically body up with him. Go check some film and see the 6"7 210 pound Rodman check his fat ass
Franchize
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 25 2013, 11:01 AM) *
Exactly.. relative to basketball ---If Shaq was not three hundred 50 pounds he would not have been all that he was. Shaq was bigger than everyone and got away with elbows and whatever else he wanted to do get to the basket. Agile and Quick for a fat ass yes, but overrated as a big man in my view. He was allowed to do things that a more talented DARRYL DAWKINS could not and was eventually DRIVEN FROM THE LEAGUE FOR... Shaq was loved by the media and helped NBA ratings. Kareem and Wilt were not very impressed with his game. The same Shaq 100 pounds less with the same skill set would have not been all that. the fat ass got away with murder and anyone trying to body him up got fouls called on him. Barkley beat his ass and Dennis Rodman use to physically body up with him. Go check some film and see the 6"7 210 pound Rodman check his fat ass

That's not true at all. Shaq was far more skilled than you're giving him credit for. I think people just think Shaq was big and that's it. Go watch film of Shaq when he was at LSU. He was very skilled. He could get rebound, dribble the length of the court, start a fast break and make the pass or finish. His size was a huge asset, but Shaq was not JUST big. He was one of the best passing big men of his era, he was money with either hand on his jump hook, he was incredibly athletic for his size and his basketball IQ was grossly underrated. No way way Darryl Dawkins more talented than him. Darryl Dawkins didn't even take the game seriously.

BTW, this is coming from a lifelong Knicks fan!
neophyte7
QUOTE (Franchize @ May 25 2013, 12:57 PM) *
That's not true at all. Shaq was far more skilled than you're giving him credit for. I think people just think Shaq was big and that's it. Go watch film of Shaq when he was at LSU. He was very skilled. He could get rebound, dribble the length of the court, start a fast break and make the pass or finish. His size was a huge asset, but Shaq was not JUST big. He was one of the best passing big men of his era, he was money with either hand on his jump hook, he was incredibly athletic for his size and his basketball IQ was grossly underrated. No way way Darryl Dawkins more talented than him. Darryl Dawkins didn't even take the game seriously.

BTW, this is coming from a lifelong Knicks fan!

Ok... I agree with much of your assessment in most part. I just thought he got a lot of preferential treatment from refs he should not have while he swung elbows etc.... That was the Bourbon talking on the Darryl Dawkins piece laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 25 2013, 10:01 AM) *

That's what I'm saying, he was skilled but he was over-rated. He wasn't as talented on defense as some think, even his peers, ex. Barkley have told him this on many occasions. He had 2 offensive moves, that turn over the shoulder 1 handed hook and a dunk...and he was successful at it is because he was more powerful then the players who guarded him night in and night out, and Rodman gave him the business by burning that Pistons era bad boy style to the Bulls, and Barkley got at him too lol....

I think he and Webber are 2 of the best passing big men I've ever seen. My thing with Shaq is this, people can say what they want but I would tell my friends that when the game catches up with Shaq he'd be shit. And I didn't mean father time, I meant the physicality and players who could match him power wise, and look what happened. Ben Wallace did a great job on him and he wasn't the same since. Now you got Dwight Howard but the game has already caught up to him because the players coming out now are physically and athletically advancing at a historic pace
neophyte7
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 26 2013, 02:54 PM) *
That's what I'm saying, he was skilled but he was over-rated. He wasn't as talented on defense as some think, even his peers, ex. Barkley have told him this on many occasions. He had 2 offensive moves, that turn over the shoulder 1 handed hook and a dunk...and he was successful at it is because he was more powerful then the players who guarded him night in and night out, and Rodman gave him the business by burning that Pistons era bad boy style to the Bulls, and Barkley got at him too lol....

I think he and Webber are 2 of the best passing big men I've ever seen. My thing with Shaq is this, people can say what they want but I would tell my friends that when the game catches up with Shaq he'd be shit. And I didn't mean father time, I meant the physicality and players who could match him power wise, and look what happened. Ben Wallace did a great job on him and he wasn't the same since. Now you got Dwight Howard but the game has already caught up to him because the players coming out now are physically and athletically advancing at a historic pace

I concur... Ben Wallace ate his food...embarrassed him. That year Shaq was trying to downplay Big Bens dominance until Him,.kobe, karl malone, And gary payton were dominated. By BILLUPS and Rasheed lol...
bnoles4life
Man, this is that fiiiiyah!!! I dunno what y'all trippin on...quit frontin' and go hang out on your fire escape, SHIRTLESS, w/ 3-4 of your favorite dudes..I mean, "goons". While I don't like to feed into stereotypes, unfortunately Swift and his boys uphold the "if you're making a rap video and there aren't ANY bruthas in it, around it or obviously affiliated w/ it, it's likely to be straight soil enrichment..." stereotype.
sduck
Oh this is old, lol, fools just trying to expand their money, that's all that is. As long as they have a name people would buy their shit regardless.
mrchitown
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 26 2013, 02:51 PM) *
I concur... Ben Wallace ate his food...embarrassed him. That year Shaq was trying to downplay Big Bens dominance until Him,.kobe, karl malone, And gary payton were dominated. By BILLUPS and Rasheed lol...

That was a very good Pistons team
mrchitown
QUOTE (sduck @ May 26 2013, 04:49 PM) *
Oh this is old, lol, fools just trying to expand their money, that's all that is. As long as they have a name people would buy their shit regardless.

Ron Artest and a host of other athletes disagree with this statement lol
Cshel86
Ay man, his song "Tooth Fairy" is kinda catchy though! Lol

Why wont these retards just try something new when they get money...ya know, like write children's book or some shit. Wait........a retard cant write children's books. Well, that's settled...rap on.

Everybody wants to be a dope boy and so on. no2.gif

It aint for everybody
daprofessor
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 25 2013, 10:01 AM) *

none of them fools had anything on luc longley. laugh.gif
neophyte7
Longley did his job well.. he stayed within himself and did what Jordan and Phil jackson told him... "keep your fat ass near the basket"
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 24 2013, 06:40 PM) *

Actually Cedric Ceballos put out the worse rap album followed by Kobe Bryant.
daprofessor
back to the garcia rapping thing....

i've seen other videos where he has chicks talking that sound like fuckin dudes! "such and such is in the building!!! blase skip-ay...yada yada..." wtf!? who told them that shit is cute? bitches sound ignorant as fuck! it's not cute. we are doomed as a society off of some of this hip-hop/rap bullshit. for real.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 28 2013, 11:50 AM) *
Actually Cedric Ceballos put out the worse rap album followed by Kobe Bryant.

Sorry I don't see nothing topping Shaq's trash for a while, Kobe put out a wack verse, Shaq just put out wack shit period
mrchitown
Deion Sanders is the best rappin athlete of all time lol.....must be the money LMAO
Cshel86
I must have walked into the wrong thread...

Yall are being waaaay too hard on Shaq. no2.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 28 2013, 09:32 PM) *
Deion Sanders is the best rappin athlete of all time lol.....must be the money LMAO

Deion Sanders? Hell no! That was the worse song next to Roy Jones, he had MC Hammer to help him out, that is cheating. The worse rapper slash sports entertainer hands down Lennox Lewis, He tried his hand at singing and he was terrible! I mean terrible! Actually I take that back Adrien Broner sucks as a rapper as well.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 10:21 AM) *
Deion Sanders? Hell no! That was the worse song next to Roy Jones, he had MC Hammer to help him out, that is cheating. The worse rapper slash sports entertainer hands down Lennox Lewis, He tried his hand at singing and he was terrible! I mean terrible! Actually I take that back Adrien Broner sucks as a rapper as well.

You killing me, at least Deion had a hit and it was by himself. The others had already established acts on their joints...all these dudes suck in reality, it's true what they say when they say athletes want to be rappers and rappers want to be athletes
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 29 2013, 10:16 AM) *
I must have walked into the wrong thread...

Yall are being waaaay too hard on Shaq. no2.gif

Fuck Shaq, the truth hurts, dumb ass wifin chicks without pre-nups
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 01:55 PM) *
You killing me, at least Deion had a hit and it was by himself. The others had already established acts on their joints...all these dudes suck in reality, it's true what they say when they say athletes want to be rappers and rappers want to be athletes

deion has pilar. that's a bad chick.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 01:54 PM) *
deion has pilar. that's a bad chick.

Excuse me, he had Pilar, she is taken that ass to the cleaners! Now his new chic is a younger version of Pilar, lucky bastard!
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:56 AM) *

Jordan is the dumb ass! He wifed up some Becky without a prenup! And the chic's family was involved in a money laundering or ponzi type scheme. Bitch looks plain as day but shit I guess love is love. Shaq and Shaunie got married before he was making that real cream plus she had to deal with being under that weight, she deserves all that cash.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 05:12 PM) *
Excuse me, he had Pilar, she is taken that ass to the cleaners! Now his new chic is a younger version of Pilar, lucky bastard!

she's single!? unsure.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 02:56 PM) *

Well in that case, f*ck him! That's the worse move ever...just about as bad as Kanye knocking up that Kardashian chick, though I'd have my way with her if I had the chance. I cant stand her, but I do need those bragging rights. Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 06:15 PM) *
Jordan is the dumb ass! He wifed up some Becky without a prenup! And the chic's family was involved in a money laundering or ponzi type scheme. Bitch looks plain as day but shit I guess love is love. Shaq and Shaunie got married before he was making that real cream plus she had to deal with being under that weight, she deserves all that cash.

Screw her, ol' ungrateful trick. That dude was a HUGE homo sapien, which meant bigger vehicles, bigger houses, bigger beds, etc....

That's like a chick dating a fat boy with some type of confidence about himself. Chances are, he'll be driving some type of SUV, you wont see his big ass trying to crunch up in a Prius like a clown at a circus.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 03:23 PM) *

Stay back Professor, I got dibs on her!
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 29 2013, 06:32 PM) *
Well in that case, f*ck him! That's the worse move ever...just about as bad as Kanye knocking up that Kardashian chick, though I'd have my way with her if I had the chance. I cant stand her, but I do need those bragging rights. Lol

Screw her, ol' ungrateful trick. That dude was a HUGE homo sapien, which meant bigger vehicles, bigger houses, bigger beds, etc....

That's like a chick dating a fat boy with some type of confidence about himself. Chances are, he'll be driving some type of SUV, you wont see his big ass trying to crunch up in a Prius like a clown at a circus.

Dude she had four of them dudes kids! She stuck around longer did Charles Barkley's wife! Plus Shaq from what other chics have said about him, isn't the "biggest" if you know what I mean. I wonder if she is looking for anyone... I don't have a confidence complex and I am sure in the hell ain't fat.. yo I want Shaq's ex wife! LOl and Deion Sander's ex too. 40 year olds are in need to!
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 29 2013, 06:23 PM) *

No, she's dating Birdman, the CEO of cash money records now
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ May 29 2013, 09:32 PM) *

And the messed up part is he wifed up a reality show hoe in Hoopz and they aint even together no more
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 05:15 PM) *

Nah, Shaq is for putting a ring on Hoopz and that shit lasted how long?? I don't think she asked for shit, she just got her walking papers. Shaunie didn't get too much because of her cheating but Shaq fucked himself when AFTER she cheated he went and did the same thing

Think about it, Shaunie cheated and it was all in the news, she was tricking off his money on her personal trainer who no one to date can confirm is a "male or female. She bought the fool a house and car with Shaq's money. And they say she was fucking the R "n" B singer Anthony Hamilton around the same time...she didn't want no divorce then, she had her lawyers pulling all kinds of tricks until she finally got Shaq to forgive her, then as soon as he got caught...it was all oh I can't believe it, he's a dog..let me go start a TV show with my fellow skanks and profit off of my NBA wife status

Oh and sidenote: How it feel seeing the red wings get bounced? LOL....don't you ever troll me like that again, Chicago is not to be effed with...we taking the stanley cup again too lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 09:08 PM) *

Please tell me you are lying? My shit looks better than him!
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 09:14 PM) *
Nah, Shaq is for putting a ring on Hoopz and that shit lasted how long?? I don't think she asked for shit, she just got her walking papers. Shaunie didn't get too much because of her cheating but Shaq fucked himself when AFTER she cheated he went and did the same thing

Think about it, Shaunie cheated and it was all in the news, she was tricking off his money on her personal trainer who no one to date can confirm is a "male or female. She bought the fool a house and car with Shaq's money. And they say she was fucking the R "n" B singer Anthony Hamilton around the same time...she didn't want no divorce then, she had her lawyers pulling all kinds of tricks until she finally got Shaq to forgive her, then as soon as he got caught...it was all oh I can't believe it, he's a dog..let me go start a TV show with my fellow skanks and profit off of my NBA wife status

Oh and sidenote: How it feel seeing the red wings get bounced? LOL....don't you ever troll me like that again, Chicago is not to be effed with...we taking the stanley cup again too lol

Touche bro, touche!

Shaq cheated first. He fucked around with super head and Matt Barnes wife's sister. She just did what chic would do and cheat. Shit Floyd took Ms. Jackson back after her thing with 50 and some Atlanta based producer and that shit was recent. Sometimes the head is too good. Shaw has a small dick from all accounts, he wasn't plumbing that right, his fault. A woman only cheats on a man if that dude is not laying her right. You see DMX's wife ain't sign those papers, cause why? That pipe game is too strong!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 10:38 PM) *
Stay back Professor, I got dibs on her!

rock/paper/sissors laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 10:40 PM) *
Dude she had four of them dudes kids! She stuck around longer did Charles Barkley's wife! Plus Shaq from what other chics have said about him, isn't the "biggest" if you know what I mean. I wonder if she is looking for anyone... I don't have a confidence complex and I am sure in the hell ain't fat.. yo I want Shaq's ex wife! LOl and Deion Sander's ex too. 40 year olds are in need to!

u'll be living right off them alimony checks! laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:08 PM) *

damn. sad.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:14 PM) *

laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ May 30 2013, 12:28 PM) *
rock/paper/sissors laugh.gif

The best out of 5?
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 30 2013, 03:54 PM) *
The best out of 5?

mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 11:52 PM) *
Please tell me you are lying? My shit looks better than him!

Touche bro, touche!

Shaq cheated first. He fucked around with super head and Matt Barnes wife's sister. She just did what chic would do and cheat. Shit Floyd took Ms. Jackson back after her thing with 50 and some Atlanta based producer and that shit was recent. Sometimes the head is too good. Shaw has a small dick from all accounts, he wasn't plumbing that right, his fault. A woman only cheats on a man if that dude is not laying her right. You see DMX's wife ain't sign those papers, cause why? That pipe game is too strong!

I wish I was lying to you but she been braggin about it for a bout a month straight, the ugly brothas be getting the sexiest women. Money changes EVERYTHING...like literally lol.....this dude got so may tats on his face the only way I recognize him is when he do that fruity ass bird call lol

You right though, if you taggin'em right they not going no damn where...I forgot about that, that chick cheated with Shaq and her and Shaq's wife were friends. Gilbert Arenas actually took her back and they married now

Ms. Jackson cheated on Floyd? I'm not sold that she did something with Fif but someone else? That's plausible, who don't want sex in the summertime, Floyd was locked up...me personally I aint with that, if you feel you want to step out on me then just leave me, it's too much stuff going on out here form STD's to side pieces not playing they role..yall seen snapped before lol...I been with my girl 9yrs, I've cheated and she knows but I'm way past that, but if I found out she was cheating on me now..my days as a poster on this forum would be over cuz I'd right hand left hook that bitch lmao
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ May 29 2013, 11:08 PM) *

wtf
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Dolimite @ May 29 2013, 06:15 PM) *

Well how you know she wasn't riding ?

Also, Shaq ain't shit for fucking around with a bitch that kissed Flava Flav in the mouf. How you gone be SHAQ and NOT have some fine-as-hell piece next to you, ESPECIALLY after a divorce...

Also...same goes for Birdman...you gone go after a scandalous bitch that done fucked around behind Shaq's back AFTER pumping out 4 kids by him ?

Gawd damn this world is lost...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.