Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: sakio bika vs carl froch
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
my money is on bika.
mgrover
havent seen enough of sakio bika to tell tbh. but if froch goes balls to the wall he'll probably win.
BoxingEinstein

Sorry, Bika wins this in a very ugly and grueling fight. Then again Froch definently can edge because he's has tough as they come and so is Bika. I just can't help but think Bika gets Froch into a foul fest with his borderline illegal tactics and mauling. If this fight is in the UK I see Froch pulling a close decision. Anywhere else, Bika got this.
The Original MrFactor
Damn, dude you read my mind. I think Bika takes it. Bika fought Ward better than anyone else in the Super 6. The scorecards were bullshit. I watched that fight. Each round was hotly competitive. Bika and Ward fought on even terms and Ward got the benefit of the doubt in each round. Since then i think Bika has improved. He changed Trainers and now boxes a bit more effectively. I think he eats Froch up.
daprofessor
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ May 28 2013, 06:09 PM) *
Damn, dude you read my mind. I think Bika takes it. Bika fought Ward better than anyone else in the Super 6. The scorecards were bullshit. I watched that fight. Each round was hotly competitive. Bika and Ward fought on even terms and Ward got the benefit of the doubt in each round. Since then i think Bika has improved. He changed Trainers and now boxes a bit more effectively. I think he eats Froch up.

my thought too. bika is as rough as they come. he'll take froch to deep waters and drown him.
Cshel86
I wonder if Froch is now considering this fight, after Bika's "wtf" performance last weekend. Does Froch have a title now? IBF, maybe? To me, this is a rather easy win for Froch, with a few bumps in the road.
MAHDI
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 26 2013, 11:45 AM) *
I wonder if Froch is now considering this fight, after Bika's "wtf" performance last weekend. Does Froch have a title now? IBF, maybe? To me, this is a rather easy win for Froch, with a few bumps in the road.

Bika looked like shit... he is horrible and to think he gave ward a good fight? His difficulty as an opponent comes from him being unorthodox, strong, good chin, but damned he punches like an amatuer. His shots are as wide as the Grand Canyon. Horrible to watch and I thought he lost recently
xxxxxx
Froch SD Win.
Cshel86
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jun 26 2013, 05:21 PM) *
Froch SD Win.

I agree with this prediction. As Madhi mentioned, Bika looked like crap in his last fight, but the fact that dude is tough as nails, will surely make some rounds hard for Froch to impose his will. Froch is such a dog though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.