Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: zahir raheem vs anyone at 140
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
neophyte7
This guy is skilled.. Pac ducked him some years back and no one wanted this guy. As far as I see he is a live dog against anyone at 140. I would give him a shot against any of the 140 pounders Glad to see this talented fighter back in the mix. I am sure he will be avoided like the plague...
daprofessor
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2013, 05:27 AM) *
This guy is skilled.. Pac ducked him some years back and no one wanted this guy. As far as I see he is a live dog against anyone at 140. I would give him a shot against any of the 140 pounders Glad to see this talented fighter back in the mix. I am sure he will be avoided like the plague...

i haven't seen him fight in years. i know he was inactive for quite a while. i'll put him in the same category as joan guzman until i see him beat a live dog.
Gambit808
That face PAC had after Raheem put a clinic on Morales lol

BrutUalBK
Dude is old news and may have let his time pass him by but it appears he is getting on track but we'll have to see what he brings to the table in his next few fights before we can really say for sure. One thing I remember about him is that he was a very decent boxer with many of the wrinkles of some of the old throwback fighters but his defense lacked in areas and he never seemed to have the full committment to the sport as his career went up and down like a roller coaster.
mgrover
him vs Judah??
The Original MrFactor
What happened to this guy? Hes been away for some time. Didnt he beat Morales for the right to fight Pacquiao and Pacquaio still went with Morales? He was decent. Kinda reminded me of Lamont Peterson.
checkleft
This dude been on mars or something?? Lol
MAHDI
I have been reading posts here for years and finally decided to join on. Raheem is nice. talented a nightmare for a one dimensional fighter.
daprofessor
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 4 2013, 07:45 AM) *
I have been reading posts here for years and finally decided to join on. Raheem is nice. talented a nightmare for a one dimensional fighter.

welcome! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.