Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Make BHOP-Froch now
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
This fight would be huge in England and would be very intriguing for the rest of us. Now's the window of opportunity to make it happen.
daprofessor
froch don't want it. he knows he'll lose to the old man.
checkleft
I would like to see any combination of fights between b hop froch ward and Stevenson, with the exception of froch ward. I think those match ups would be fun
Col Reb
I'd go with your assessment!
BoxingEinstein

Forget that fight, I want to see Hopkins vs Kovalev or Froch vs Kovalev. Many are sleeping on The Krusher because he's not really known. The guy is scary good; takes his time when he needs to, has good discipline,a very good body puncher, great jab, very good footwork, can cut the ring off very efficiently, has KO power in both hands, questionable defense, and great workrate plus pressure. Besides that he's the #2 ranked for Hopkins' belt and with Murat out the picture he should get his chance. I do doubt Hopkins will fight him since he would be the more dangerous opponent.
Tray1201
Bhop will use the ring & score points to get the decision ... He won't go toe to toe wit froch, he will use ring generalship ...we all seen it time & time again ...old man Hopkins allday
The Original MrFactor
Why not B-Hop vs Ward? I know they said that they wouldnt fight, but Why match B-Hop up with the 2nd best guy in the division.
mrchitown
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 15 2013, 01:49 PM) *
Why not B-Hop vs Ward? I know they said that they wouldnt fight, but Why match B-Hop up with the 2nd best guy in the division.

You just answered your own question. People need to forget about certain fights and this is one of them. If they said they wouldn't fight then just let it die.

Hopkins in my observation would be at Froch, Stevenson, and the new kid on the block Kovalev. any one of those fights would be interesting but I think Bernard will come out the victor
BoxingStill#1
I actually see this being a good fight.

But I also see Bernard turning it ugly.
csrighthook
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Jun 15 2013, 05:58 PM) *
I actually see this being a good fight.

But I also see Bernard turning it ugly.

that would be fine, I don't think Froch would mind hops turning it dirty.

I think Froch would win it, but I wouldn't bet the house payment on it. can't ask for much else
mrchitown
Kovalev says he wants to fight Hopkins. I wonder what Hopkins and his teams response will be. I get the feeling he wants to unify the belts with one of the other champs at the moment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.