Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Run Danny
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
jtiizzle
this was hilarious
daprofessor
he should learn how to box before calling out danny. very unimpressed by this kid. he ain't ready for danny....plus danny has bigger fish to fry.
jtiizzle
He looks very wild LOL..but he went to work on pacquaio though haha
daprofessor
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Jun 18 2013, 04:14 PM) *
He looks very wild LOL..but he went to work on pacquaio though haha

i've heard different stories. pac has been known to look like shit in sparring. it's a whole different ball game when the lights and cameras are shining on you. this kid had his moment to shine and he looked like a novice amateur on hbo. he hasn't been back since.
checkleft
Karim has pop and speed. But he can't really do shit with them, he doesn't know how to place his shots. I got Danny Garcia if they ever fought, dudes to smart for Karim.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 18 2013, 07:29 PM) *
Karim has pop and speed. But he can't really do shit with them, he doesn't know how to place his shots. I got Danny Garcia if they ever fought, dudes to smart for Karim.

totally agree.
Franchize
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 18 2013, 05:54 PM) *
i've heard different stories. pac has been known to look like shit in sparring. it's a whole different ball game when the lights and cameras are shining on you. this kid had his moment to shine and he looked like a novice amateur on hbo. he hasn't been back since.

He definitely did give Manny the business in sparring. I saw plenty of videos. That being said...it's just sparring. The kid is wild. The one fighter he gets in the ring with that can keep their composure and withstand his early onslaught is going to pummel him.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 18 2013, 06:29 PM) *

You beat me to it, he's very talented but he needs to work on that. He's going to get in there with a fighter who has a good ring IQ and their going to give him fits
iHateHaters
he needs to get some names under his belt before calling out anyone
daprofessor
if he and danny ever fought, i'd bet the house on danny stopping him.
bnoles4life
Crazier things have happened than the guy who SHOULD lose, WINNING.....and big at that. I'd watch it....in a heartbeat.
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 19 2013, 08:15 PM) *
Crazier things have happened than the guy who SHOULD lose, WINNING.....and big at that. I'd watch it....in a heartbeat.

true. forrest/mayorga comes to mind. i was shocked.
Cshel86
Mayfield is fun to watch at times, but during his last fight on HBO when he rapped in the fighter meeting, I instantly put that "stamp" on him. That "stamp" involves a face palm, followed by me wondering why the hell eeeeeverybody wants to rap nowadays.

Seriously, it's starting to look like a "black thing" (which has never been good), and makes you wonder why schools are even being built, when everybody just wants to say "screw it, I'm gonna be a rapper". Let's not forget to mention how God awful most of these guys are at rapping...seriously dude, just box and have a seat.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 20 2013, 04:13 PM) *
Mayfield is fun to watch at times, but during his last fight on HBO when he rapped in the fighter meeting, I instantly put that "stamp" on him. That "stamp" involves a face palm, followed by me wondering why the hell eeeeeverybody wants to rap nowadays.

Seriously, it's starting to look like a "black thing" (which has never been good), and makes you wonder why schools are even being built, when everybody just wants to say "screw it, I'm gonna be a rapper". Let's not forget to mention how God awful most of these guys are at rapping...seriously dude, just box and have a seat.

he has some explosiveness and athleticism...but he needs skill. he looked gassed in his fight on hbo. he loads up on all his punches. someone seasoned with a little bit of defense is going to weather his storm, take him into deep waters and drown him. he was training with some mma trainer prior to working with virgil hunter. he's got a long way to go imo.

don't even get me started on 'rappin.' i know some of it has to do with me maturing....but seriously, the shit that gets played today is sooooo whack and all these guys trying to be rappers are imitating whack rappers. shits so watered down...i don't hardly bother to listen anymore.
jtiizzle
garcia would knock him out i would love to see it
mrchitown
Wait a min. He rapped in a fighter meeting? I didn't catch that. So if he fights garcia it'll be the battle of trash emcees.

Really this shit is getting played out, athletes need to just tick to what they know, RJJ damn you! He started this bullshit
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 06:30 PM) *
Wait a min. He rapped in a fighter meeting? I didn't catch that. So if he fights garcia it'll be the battle of trash emcees.

Really this shit is getting played out, athletes need to just tick to what they know, RJJ damn you! He started this bullshit

if i had to judge...mayfields rhyming skills are a little better but that's not really saying much.

y'all musta forgot....no...but i'm trying to. laugh.gif

bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 03:47 PM) *

Lennox Lewis/Rahman for sure.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 06:43 PM) *
if i had to judge...mayfields rhyming skills are a little better but that's not really saying much.

I'm stealing that lol, Roy was looking a little punchy in that video lol. I don't know what's worse the fact that he tried to rap or the fact that he's still fighting
Franchize
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 07:43 PM) *

I don't know man. If I had to judge......

I'd kill myself
Plah
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 03:47 PM) *

You and me both
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Jun 21 2013, 10:32 AM) *
Lennox Lewis/Rahman for sure.

i called that one! i read that rahman went to africa early to adjust to the altitude....i knew lewis was working on the movie and was going to arrive just days before the fight. everything was there for the upset. i didn't expect it to be by ko though.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 12:01 PM) *
I'm stealing that lol, Roy was looking a little punchy in that video lol. I don't know what's worse the fact that he tried to rap or the fact that he's still fighting

never saw the video and did my best to avoid hearing any of the songs on that album for as long as i possibly could. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 21 2013, 12:55 PM) *
I don't know man. If I had to judge......

I'd kill myself

laugh.gif no doubt.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.