Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why do Fans says one fighter fears another?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Dolimite
Why do fans feel one fighter fears another fighter? This is the question that really makes me wonder. It irks the shit out of me when I hear fans say that one fighter fears another.... ESPECIALLY WITHOUT ANY PROOF! Statements like that, discredit the fighter. Fans have been saying since 09 that Floyd fears Pacquiao. Great if that is your opinion back it up with proof. If the only proof you have is he asked for Olympic drug testing then your logic is bullshit.

Now I will say that when Danny Garcia saw Lucas Matthysse destroy Peterson, he looked a little concerned, not fearful but concerned. Lucas got Danny's attention. But I would never say that Danny is scared of him. Another example is when Lenox Lewis was fighting Tyson, they all said that Lewis looked shook! Shit was so far from the truth. Someone explain this bullshit please!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 19 2013, 07:49 PM) *
Why do fans feel one fighter fears another fighter? This is the question that really makes me wonder. It irks the shit out of me when I hear fans say that one fighter fears another.... ESPECIALLY WITHOUT ANY PROOF! Statements like that, discredit the fighter. Fans have been saying since 09 that Floyd fears Pacquiao. Great if that is your opinion back it up with proof. If the only proof you have is he asked for Olympic drug testing then your logic is bullshit.

Now I will say that when Danny Garcia saw Lucas Matthysse destroy Peterson, he looked a little concerned, not fearful but concerned. Lucas got Danny's attention. But I would never say that Danny is scared of him. Another example is when Lenox Lewis was fighting Tyson, they all said that Lewis looked shook! Shit was so far from the truth. Someone explain this bullshit please!

Short answer: Most fans don't know the first thing, about the first thing. People who don't have to back up any words, do the most talking.
iHateHaters
because they are that just fans i dont believe its any "elite" figter that has fear in their heart you could not be a fighter if that was the case its stupid when people say that a man fear another man gtfo.
mrchitown
Maybe because if they were put in that situation they'd be fearful. And sometimes fans say that stuff because they want to use that to validate their opinion of the other fighter besting the alleged scared fighter. I don't believe for a second that any fighter is fearful if another, in that line of work it doesn't bode well to be afraid
mrchitown
Just read that Canelo's brother said Mayweather was scared at the photo op. This shit is ridiculous. But that kinda just proves my point, it's a reason he's saying that but it ain't because Floyd is scared of Canelo. He needs to validate his opinion on his brother winning by saying that
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 19 2013, 11:43 PM) *
Just read that Canelo's brother said Mayweather was scared at the photo op. This shit is ridiculous. But that kinda just proves my point, it's a reason he's saying that but it ain't because Floyd is scared of Canelo. He needs to validate his opinion on his brother winning by saying that

That is why I started this thread reading comments from that photo shoot. I am reading these comments and I am thinking, how do you get that he is scared from a stare down or a photo shoot? Canelo's Brother needs to shut up. Canelo's camp has been doing a lot of talking before and after he fight was made. I think fans need to chill out on this whole fear factor. It is bullshit. When you put your life on the line every time you step in the ring, fear is not an option. Fans need to chill with that word.
Cshel86
Because they're F.A.N.S....Foolish Assholes in Need of Substance

DUH....
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 20 2013, 06:56 AM) *
Because they're F.A.N.S....Foolish Assholes in Need of Substance

DUH....

Where the heck you been? Rehab should not be that long! Or is it your lady? You are disappointing me Cshels! Are you going to the May and Canelo press tour? Its at Atlantic station which means it will be all the Hispanics from Buford Highway and all the Blacks from well everywhere crowding that spot.

Yo Fans can be the worse. Absolute worse, I mean the shit that they say really pisses me off sometimes!
CrazyBuffalO
There's no fear, only strategy. And adults make decisions based on what is strategic for them/their career.
And sometimes that means avoiding certain things. But the avoidance of something is not fear at all. It's just that there's a better option out there, so that's what a strategist pursue.
Franchize
The thing that irks me the most is when fighters say other fighters they are actually about to face are scared. It's one thing to say a guy is scared and duckign you. It's another to accuse a guy who's about to get in a ring with you. It's just stupid. If he's scared, why is he fighting you? Pissed me off when Guerrero did it. "You can tell he's scared"? Really? Looked like he showed up to the press conference and told you that you're not on his level...the got in the ring and showed you why.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 20 2013, 07:17 AM) *
The thing that irks me the most is when fighters say other fighters they are actually about to face are scared. It's one thing to say a guy is scared and duckign you. It's another to accuse a guy who's about to get in a ring with you. It's just stupid. If he's scared, why is he fighting you? Pissed me off when Guerrero did it. "You can tell he's scared"? Really? Looked like he showed up to the press conference and told you that you're not on his level...the got in the ring and showed you why.

That wasn't the kicker from Guerrero's camp... these assholes actually were calling him scared because they said he did not go toe to toe! Ruben was shouting at the top of his lungs saying, Mayweather ran like a chicken. I hate boxing fans and boxers entourage at times. The most annoying is Broner's Band Camp people.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 20 2013, 07:17 AM) *

That wasn't the kicker from Guerrero's camp... these assholes actually were calling him scared because they said he did not go toe to toe! Ruben was shouting at the top of his lungs saying, Mayweather ran like a chicken. I hate boxing fans and boxers entourage at times. The most annoying is Broner's Band Camp people.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 08:45 AM) *
That is why I started this thread reading comments from that photo shoot. I am reading these comments and I am thinking, how do you get that he is scared from a stare down or a photo shoot? Canelo's Brother needs to shut up. Canelo's camp has been doing a lot of talking before and after he fight was made. I think fans need to chill out on this whole fear factor. It is bullshit. When you put your life on the line every time you step in the ring, fear is not an option. Fans need to chill with that word.

I hope the talk doesn't get to be over bearing like it had in this malignaggi Broner fight. I can't handle another one of those. Most of the people who comment on those boards are keyboard warriors. I've seen it all the time, at fight parties, at sports bars and even at fights. A mail room geek talking this most shit like they know how to throw a proper punch. It's ridiculous
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 12:00 PM) *

How is band camp annoying? I must have missed something unless they're seen more then I've seen him fight
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 09:59 AM) *
Where the heck you been? Rehab should not be that long! Or is it your lady? You are disappointing me Cshels! Are you going to the May and Canelo press tour? Its at Atlantic station which means it will be all the Hispanics from Buford Highway and all the Blacks from well everywhere crowding that spot.

Yo Fans can be the worse. Absolute worse, I mean the shit that they say really pisses me off sometimes!

Lol, I've been laying low my friend. Working hard as hell, but hardly working at the same time. As for the lady...this new one is coming along just fine. I might be the more calm Cshel nowadays, but hell, yall may see more than ever...this place keeps me from wanting me to blacken somebody's eyes. Lol

I read that they'll be at Atlantic Station next week, so I may just take the day off work. I only work about 15 mins from there, so screw these retards here...I'll just have to be off work. laugh.gif
daprofessor
cus d'amato on fear...

“Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning in any area, but particularly in boxing. For example, boxing is something you learn through repetition. You do it over and over and suddenly you’ve got it. …However, in the course of trying to learn, if you get hit and get hurt, this makes you cautious, and when you’re cautious you can’t repeat it, and when you can’t repeat it, it’s going to delay the learning process…When they…come up to the gym and say I want to be a fighter, the first thing I’d do was talk to them about fear…I would always use…the same example of the deer crossing an open field and upon approaching the clearing suddenly instinct tells him danger is there, and nature begins the survival process, which involves the body releasing adrenalin into the bloodstream, causing the heart to beat faster and enabling the deer to perform extraordinarily feats of agility and strength…It enables the deer to get out of range of the danger, helps him escape to the safety of the forest across the clearing…an example in which fear is your friend.
The thing a kid in the street fears the most is to be called yellow or chicken, and sometimes a kid will do the most stupid, wild, crazy things just to hide how scared he is. I often tell them that while fear is such an obnoxious thing, an embarrassing thing…nevertheless it is your friend, because anytime anyone saves your life perhaps a dozen times a day, no matter what how obnoxious he is, you’ve got to look upon him as a friend, and this is what fear is…Since nature gave us fear in order to help us survive, we cannot look upon it as an enemy. Just think how many times a day a person would die if he had no fear. He’d walk in front of cars, he’d die a dozen times a day. Fear is a protective mechanism….By talking to the fighters about fear I cut the learning time maybe as much as half, sometimes more, depending on the individual.”
aTYpicalTYrant
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 02:18 PM) *
cus d'amato on fear...

“Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning in any area, but particularly in boxing. For example, boxing is something you learn through repetition. You do it over and over and suddenly you’ve got it. …However, in the course of trying to learn, if you get hit and get hurt, this makes you cautious, and when you’re cautious you can’t repeat it, and when you can’t repeat it, it’s going to delay the learning process…When they…come up to the gym and say I want to be a fighter, the first thing I’d do was talk to them about fear…I would always use…the same example of the deer crossing an open field and upon approaching the clearing suddenly instinct tells him danger is there, and nature begins the survival process, which involves the body releasing adrenalin into the bloodstream, causing the heart to beat faster and enabling the deer to perform extraordinarily feats of agility and strength…It enables the deer to get out of range of the danger, helps him escape to the safety of the forest across the clearing…an example in which fear is your friend.
The thing a kid in the street fears the most is to be called yellow or chicken, and sometimes a kid will do the most stupid, wild, crazy things just to hide how scared he is. I often tell them that while fear is such an obnoxious thing, an embarrassing thing…nevertheless it is your friend, because anytime anyone saves your life perhaps a dozen times a day, no matter what how obnoxious he is, you’ve got to look upon him as a friend, and this is what fear is…Since nature gave us fear in order to help us survive, we cannot look upon it as an enemy. Just think how many times a day a person would die if he had no fear. He’d walk in front of cars, he’d die a dozen times a day. Fear is a protective mechanism….By talking to the fighters about fear I cut the learning time maybe as much as half, sometimes more, depending on the individual.”

Damn that was deep. I need to read up more on Cus. Any recommendations prof?
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 09:51 AM) *
How is band camp annoying? I must have missed something unless they're seen more then I've seen him fight

Band Camp is his posse, those little negros I swear are the most. One of them is a so called rapper and the rest of them are professional hype men and shit talkers. They are way too much. They annoy the hell out of me.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 05:01 PM) *
Band Camp is his posse, those little negros I swear are the most. One of them is a so called rapper and the rest of them are professional hype men and shit talkers. They are way too much. They annoy the hell out of me.

I like them they are actually a popular production group who he attached himself too. They've produced for some top notch artists in hip hop and Kanye even did some work with them
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 02:18 PM) *
cus d'amato on fear...

Cute professor real cute lol. Chistradamus says cut this shit out or I'll send band camp members to your home laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 03:26 PM) *
I like them they are actually a popular production group who he attached himself too. They've produced for some top notch artists in hip hop and Kanye even did some work with them

I am talking about his boys, they are also apart of Band Camp. His flunkies are apart of band camp. And fuck Kayne!
daprofessor
QUOTE (aTYpicalTYrant @ Jun 20 2013, 04:44 PM) *
Damn that was deep. I need to read up more on Cus. Any recommendations prof?

google him. there are plenty of great things written about him but none that i would call complete. i've admired him since i first learned about him in the '80s. he was in boxing for a very long time. there are great videos of him and ali talking about the frazier fight before it happened. one of the first boxing books i ever owned was a book written by floyd patterson. floyd was cus' first champion. so indirectly...i have been following this guy since the very beginning of my interest in boxing back in the 70's and didn't even know it. there's a book that's supposed to be coming out called "confusing the enemy" and it's all about cus. best believe i'll be getting that one.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 06:27 PM) *
Cute professor real cute lol. Chistradamus says cut this shit out or I'll send band camp members to your home laugh.gif

laugh.gif they won't get past security. i ain't worried about dem midgets.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 07:41 PM) *
laugh.gif they won't get past security. i ain't worried about dem midgets.

laugh.gif

Cus was an all time great, the sport would be so much better if we had more like him. There's an unfortunate shortage of masters of the sport of boxing. Too many people now a days calling themselves trainers and not teaching these fighters the basic fundamentals and molding that fighters talents
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 06:47 PM) *
I am talking about his boys, they are also apart of Band Camp. His flunkies are apart of band camp. and fuck Cali

Fixed that for ya laugh.gif

daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 10:09 PM) *
Fixed that for ya laugh.gif

kanye has officially become cali. who the fuck names their kid north? smh.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 12:42 PM) *

Don't put that shit on us! That's yawls boy. He reps Chicago hard. And you do know he is gay... Those fake hardcore Midwest cats, I tell ya!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 04:00 PM) *
Don't put that shit on us! That's yawls boy. He reps Chicago hard. And you do know he is gay... Those fake hardcore Midwest cats, I tell ya!

c'mon maaaan!!! y'all got west hollywood and san francisco!!! laugh.gif i'm just visiting. laugh.gif

on the real....back home...when we see someone flamboyant/gay...we call them hollywood.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 02:42 PM) *

Wth done happened to this man lol. That's so dam. Ridiculous, you just got your kid 18-20 years worth of solid school fights with that name
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 03:00 PM) *

Hahaha kanye ain't never been hard, people here know what he's like, he never been a tough guy. He didn't start acting fruity until he got some of that Cali sun thogh, be careful it might be something in the water laugh.gif
mgrover
because some do, they are human at the end of the day and fear is just another human emotion.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 07:05 PM) *
Wth done happened to this man lol. That's so dam. Ridiculous, you just got your kid 18-20 years worth of solid school fights with that name

ain't that the truth! laugh.gif u gotta think these things thru. smh.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 07:07 PM) *
Hahaha kanye ain't never been hard, people here know what he's like, he never been a tough guy. He didn't start acting fruity until he got some of that Cali sun thogh, be careful it might be something in the water laugh.gif

bottled water. u can't drink the shit out the tap here. plastic has estrogen. only alternative is filtered.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 12:42 PM) *
c'mon maaaan!!! y'all got west hollywood and san francisco!!! laugh.gif i'm just visiting. laugh.gif

on the real....back home...when we see someone flamboyant/gay...we call them hollywood.

Professor where do you call home? You only meant to visit, but you knew what side was the best side. Kayne grew up in Chi Town not Cali. That in your home grown homo, not ours. Blame Jay Z, not us!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 08:08 PM) *
Professor where do you call home? You only meant to visit, but you knew what side was the best side. Kayne grew up in Chi Town not Cali. That in your home grown homo, not ours. Blame Jay Z, not us!

i live in socal....l.a. area. i can't front....i'm loving cali. it's home now.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 06:41 PM) *
bottled water. u can't drink the shit out the tap here. plastic has estrogen. only alternative is filtered.

Damn really, that's crazy.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 07:08 PM) *

The best side, get yo corny ass outta here with them old 2pac quotables,the way them Mexicans be busting at the brothas out there I think I'll pass and stick with a good il fashioned stick up here I. The Chi lol. I like the weather out there real nice, can't front but I could never live out there. I guess that's why I'm so amazed that professor likes it so much, he and my other friend are the only Chicago people I know who likes it there. But my boy is an assistant director so that's where the industry at for him

I blame Jay for a lot of things but cali is the home of the homos. San Francisco alone makes yall look bad laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 07:03 PM) *
The best side, get yo corny ass outta here with them old 2pac quotables,the way them Mexicans be busting at the brothas out there I think I'll pass and stick with a good il fashioned stick up here I. The Chi lol. I like the weather out there real nice, can't front but I could never live out there. I guess that's why I'm so amazed that professor likes it so much, he and my other friend are the only Chicago people I know who likes it there. But my boy is an assistant director so that's where the industry at for him

I blame Jay for a lot of things but cali is the home of the homos. San Francisco alone makes yall look bad laugh.gif

Actually, Long Beach has more gays than SF. But you know who has more gays than us? Chsels home city, Atlanta!!! Why you think there is so many single dimes out there!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 10:07 PM) *
Actually, Long Beach has more gays than SF. But you know who has more gays than us? Chsels home city, Atlanta!!! Why you think there is so many single dimes out there!

Are you serious? The LBC? Man, that's crazy

Yeah I've been to the A numerous times and it is ridiculous down there
Franchize
ATL's state bird might as well be a peacock. It's so suspect there lol. I work in DC and it's a close 2nd. Their state bird should be a flamingo.

As for Kanye, countdown until some rapper who hates him says they'll have North West going South lmao
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 22 2013, 06:48 PM) *
ATL's state bird might as well be a peacock. It's so suspect there lol. I work in DC and it's a close 2nd. Their state bird should be a flamingo.

As for Kanye, countdown until some rapper who hates him says they'll have North West going South lmao

LMAO! Her mom definitely goes South West!!!!

LBC has the largest gay parade, I unknowingly got dragged down there. Worse day of my life!
emd01
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 19 2013, 03:49 PM) *

I dont think fighters are really scared of anyone but I do think there is a big risk/reward factor in some fighters thinking.
sduck
I don't think fighters are bitch-made, if they were they wouldn't even be fighting, I think some of them just don't like taking high risk, especially if it's with little reward.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 20 2013, 01:00 PM) *

Whew...thought I was the only one. I cant stand that herd of buttsuckers.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 06:26 PM) *

If they're producers, then that's cool! The problem is, when they start to act like they're fighters, and do nothing short of embarrass themselves, by spewing garbage while standing behind Broner, then they need to take a seat.

Now, sometimes, there's an extension (translation: a herd of buttsuckers) who rep the same name, but do nothing to bring value to the name. The first group that came to mind, was the Money Team. Those little mindless ingrates were at the Hard Rock in Vegas for the Jessie Vargas card, on the weekend of Chavez/Martinez.

It was a bunch of scrawny assbags mouthing off an older female guard, because she told them that they need to either sit down in one spot, or leave. They were walking around, sagging, rocking TMT gear, and mouthing off at the lady, like they were entitled to be there. Again, the only TMT members that I know of, are the fighters.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 11:07 PM) *

that's the flipside to gay places that ppl seem to miss.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Whew...thought I was the only one. I cant stand that herd of buttsuckers.

If they're producers, then that's cool! The problem is, when they start to act like they're fighters, and do nothing short of embarrass themselves, by spewing garbage while standing behind Broner, then they need to take a seat.

Now, sometimes, there's an extension (translation: a herd of buttsuckers) who rep the same name, but do nothing to bring value to the name. The first group that came to mind, was the Money Team. Those little mindless ingrates were at the Hard Rock in Vegas for the Jessie Vargas card, on the weekend of Chavez/Martinez.

It was a bunch of scrawny assbags mouthing off an older female guard, because she told them that they need to either sit down in one spot, or leave. They were walking around, sagging, rocking TMT gear, and mouthing off at the lady, like they were entitled to be there. Again, the only TMT members that I know of, are the fighters.

I agree but those are the ones you don't fuck with, yall better let them cats annoy you because the ones who don't have no official role is the cats that'll snuff you just to be in the good favor of the leader. Now if band camp has members who serve no purpose then I don't know, I cannot speak to what I don't know and I know they are a very good production unit.

Are you sure they were actually TMT guys? I see a lot of dudes rock that stuff with no affiliation
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 24 2013, 11:07 PM) *
I agree but those are the ones you don't fuck with, yall better let them cats annoy you because the ones who don't have no official role is the cats that'll snuff you just to be in the good favor of the leader. Now if band camp has members who serve no purpose then I don't know, I cannot speak to what I don't know and I know they are a very good production unit.

Are you sure they were actually TMT guys? I see a lot of dudes rock that stuff with no affiliation

I agree...the ones who cant fight, but WILL fight, are the ones that you gotta worry about. I can give two shits about some chickenshit fucker who wants to impress another man (which is gay to me), but again, as you said, those are the ones who do the dumbest stuff for approval.

My motto when running into some nimrod in public is, "I'm going home tonight". Regardless of how I handle the situation at hand, I'm gonna make sure I get home in one piece...so something has to give. Lol. These young cats nowadays will pull out a gun, just because. They'll talk like their Michael Clark Duncan's size, but have the hearts like the Tin Man...who never had one.

I figured that guns are here to help a man to protect his family, and not to use when they get bested...but hey, that's the backwards world that we live in. Lol. As for those TMT clowns, I'm pretty sure theyknew someone, because they were sitting awfully close and had this attitude like they paid hella money to attend the fight. I saw one of them that I usually see on tv from time to time, but I cant remember who it was.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 11:07 PM) *

They're bitter, worthless, feeble-minded, and have a disgusting sense of entitlement...that's enough keep a woman single...regardless of how much a "dime" she is. Truthfully, some of these chicks only look good after they hit the vanity area in the morning. Other than that...they're ghostly mud ducks.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 08:25 PM) *
They're bitter, worthless, feeble-minded, and have a disgusting sense of entitlement...that's enough keep a woman single...regardless of how much a "dime" she is. Truthfully, some of these chicks only look good after they hit the vanity area in the morning. Other than that...they're ghostly mud ducks.

Damn Cshels!!!! Damn!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 24 2013, 10:22 PM) *
I agree...the ones who cant fight, but WILL fight, are the ones that you gotta worry about. I can give two shits about some chickenshit fucker who wants to impress another man (which is gay to me), but again, as you said, those are the ones who do the dumbest stuff for approval.

My motto when running into some nimrod in public is, "I'm going home tonight". Regardless of how I handle the situation at hand, I'm gonna make sure I get home in one piece...so something has to give. Lol. These young cats nowadays will pull out a gun, just because. They'll talk like their Michael Clark Duncan's size, but have the hearts like the Tin Man...who never had one.

I figured that guns are here to help a man to protect his family, and not to use when they get bested...but hey, that's the backwards world that we live in. Lol. As for those TMT clowns, I'm pretty sure theyknew someone, because they were sitting awfully close and had this attitude like they paid hella money to attend the fight. I saw one of them that I usually see on tv from time to time, but I cant remember who it was.

I remember watching one of those old beef documentaries and Ice T summed it up perefectly. He broke down a scenario where he said he could have his people and his friend could have his people and though him and the guy is cool, they crews is sizing each other up like they about to go to war, then he said something to the effect of he';ll go talk to his boy and his boy will say "i don't like them" and Ice says but you don't fuckin know them.

That's some real shit, it's unfortunate but if a leader of a group has money and these other dudes don't have nothing to fall back on other then that dude's money. They gon end up doing what ever needs to be done to stay in that person's good graces. IDK why these hanger-on's view fighting someone or shooting them as a way of showing allegiance but these dumb cats do just that
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.