Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paulie Clears The Air
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MaxPayne
...Regarding The Supposed "Stolen" Girlfriend

All I can say is, thank God for guidos and the entertainment they provide.
Cshel86
Gotta love Paulie! I couldn't have said this very line, two years ago. Big ups to Paulie though...or in the words of Adonis Stevenson..."big up"
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 20 2013, 06:38 AM) *
Gotta love Paulie! I couldn't have said this very line, two years ago. Big ups to Paulie though...or in the words of Adonis Stevenson..."big up"

He was hitting that chic raw? That was the first mistake. Speaking of great Italian actors: RIP James Gandolfini! Love that guy!

Paulie just gave this chic more press, does he realize that? He should of listen to Bel Biv Devo's song Poison, it would of saved him some time and energy on BS! I am going for Paulie in this fight
daprofessor
seriously...it was very weak of broner to bring the chick into this....just like it was very weak of floyd to bring diego corralles' ex to the fight. this shit reminds me of biggie and pac when pac took that pic with his girl. that was some bitch shit.
jtiizzle
Jessica clears the air hahahaha
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 20 2013, 02:30 PM) *
seriously...it was very weak of broner to bring the chick into this....just like it was very weak of floyd to bring diego corralles' ex to the fight. this shit reminds me of biggie and pac when pac took that pic with his girl. that was some bitch shit.

You think a dude knew you was gon walk into a recording studio and get shot, then your label puts put a song titled who shot ya, you get out and ride on the dude and seize an opportunity to bust back at the guy threw his wife is bitch shit? To each his own but I don't agree. If you been popped and think someone had something to do with it, wtf would you do?

I can't co-sign that, I think it would've been a bitch move to not do it, plus everyone around him said that he didn't lie when it comes to p*ssy. He tagged that fine ass actress Salli Richardson, I remember some interviewer asking about her him and she didn't really wanna answer it lol

I think it has no place in this situation but the other you brought up, you ride on them until they're beaten into submission. And instead of calling him a bitch what about the women involved? What is she, I see I'm the only one hard on these hoes out here lol, she was wrong for doing it
mrchitown
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Jun 20 2013, 04:21 PM) *

Another bird getting shine, the game is so messed up now. Like professor said, this wasn't a smart move by Broner, why make it personal and you 2 have no real beef with each other? I read an interview Paulie did and I can tell he's agitated by this. He says she faked a pregnancy if that's the case she's a crazy chick and who ever seeds her up will be in a living hell for the next 18yrs
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 02:33 AM) *
You think a dude knew you was gon walk into a recording studio and get shot, then your label puts put a song titled who shot ya, you get out and ride on the dude and seize an opportunity to bust back at the guy threw his wife is bitch shit? To each his own but I don't agree. If you been popped and think someone had something to do with it, wtf would you do?

I can't co-sign that, I think it would've been a bitch move to not do it, plus everyone around him said that he didn't lie when it comes to p*ssy. He tagged that fine ass actress Salli Richardson, I remember some interviewer asking about her him and she didn't really wanna answer it lol

I think it has no place in this situation but the other you brought up, you ride on them until they're beaten into submission. And instead of calling him a bitch what about the women involved? What is she, I see I'm the only one hard on these hoes out here lol, she was wrong for doing it

i don't think they had anything to do with that. i won't even get started on labels dropping songs and the timing of it all....or even the content that these cats cover on their songs. i know how that shit works and it's a big part of why i stopped listening a long time ago. they call it radio programming for a reason. but if i was the one that got popped...and thought he had something to do with it...i'm not getting anyone else involved unless they stand in the way of my making shit right. she was stupid for letting it go down like that and would have been x'd out the equation with the quickness. as for who he hit or any of that...really...that's some childish shit to broadcast. props to him if he tapped salli richardson. women like her are a dime a dozen in l.a. i liked pac, don't get me wrong...his story is more tragedy than anything. for him to have all the knowledge he had...and came up the way he did...it's a tragedy the way he went out. he didn't live up to his potential.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 02:38 AM) *
Another bird getting shine, the game is so messed up now. Like professor said, this wasn't a smart move by Broner, why make it personal and you 2 have no real beef with each other? I read an interview Paulie did and I can tell he's agitated by this. He says she faked a pregnancy if that's the case she's a crazy chick and who ever seeds her up will be in a living hell for the next 18yrs

word.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 20 2013, 11:33 PM) *

clapping.gif Thank You Chi! I ain't hard on the ladies just cause that ain't my style but I am quick to pull a bitch's card. Real fast.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 02:35 PM) *
i don't think they had anything to do with that. i won't even get started on labels dropping songs and the timing of it all....or even the content that these cats cover on their songs. i know how that shit works and it's a big part of why i stopped listening a long time ago. they call it radio programming for a reason. but if i was the one that got popped...and thought he had something to do with it...i'm not getting anyone else involved unless they stand in the way of my making shit right. she was stupid for letting it go down like that and would have been x'd out the equation with the quickness. as for who he hit or any of that...really...that's some childish shit to broadcast. props to him if he tapped salli richardson. women like her are a dime a dozen in l.a. i liked pac, don't get me wrong...his story is more tragedy than anything. for him to have all the knowledge he had...and came up the way he did...it's a tragedy the way he went out. he didn't live up to his potential.

I need to go to LA more often cuz them chick's are average to me. I'll take a chi chicken first of course lol. But the baddest women I done came across is them southern women, I like the thick ones and I don't mean the ones with the stomach hanging over on they Facebook talking bout cute in the face and thick in the waist laugh.gif

Atlanta, Fla and NY. NY women love me lol.

It's a tragedy the way both of them went out and I find it very weird that when both talked about really wanting to end it they ended up killed just months or weeks afterwards. I wouldn't want to go out like that. That's why if I'm friends with someone and it looks like we heading in unwanted territory I will remove myself from the situation. There's few things worth dying over and that ain't one of them

Broner should've kept that to himself or just brought it up and laughed it off, that has no place in boxing. It's obvious I'm a fan of the guy in the ring but I've said it many times and you know I have and that is that he will take an L in the ring, and it might not be because he isn't talented but because of his foolish behavior outside the ropes
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 21 2013, 02:36 PM) *
word.

I listened to the interview and she is a bird brain. Women like that will get you in serious trouble, I can see why Malinaggi is upset about this being brought back up, to me she wants some spotlight and Broner is helping this idiot get the attention she's desperately craving. I hate attention whores, we see enough of that on reality tv
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 21 2013, 03:04 PM) *
clapping.gif Thank You Chi! I ain't hard on the ladies just cause that ain't my style but I am quick to pull a bitch's card. Real fast.

It's unfortunate hut with some women you have to do that. I wouldn't ever go off or disrespect a woman just cause. We see enough of that in everyday society but bird brains like this chock need a good verbal lashing. I'm sure Malinaggi who is always quick with the barbs gave her a good one the last time they spoke lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 06:57 PM) *
I need to go to LA more often cuz them chick's are average to me. I'll take a chi chicken first of course lol. But the baddest women I done came across is them southern women, I like the thick ones and I don't mean the ones with the stomach hanging over on they Facebook talking bout cute in the face and thick in the waist laugh.gif

Atlanta, Fla and NY. NY women love me lol.

It's a tragedy the way both of them went out and I find it very weird that when both talked about really wanting to end it they ended up killed just months or weeks afterwards. I wouldn't want to go out like that. That's why if I'm friends with someone and it looks like we heading in unwanted territory I will remove myself from the situation. There's few things worth dying over and that ain't one of them

Broner should've kept that to himself or just brought it up and laughed it off, that has no place in boxing. It's obvious I'm a fan of the guy in the ring but I've said it many times and you know I have and that is that he will take an L in the ring, and it might not be because he isn't talented but because of his foolish behavior outside the ropes

u just have to know where to look. they're out here. the club scene is whack so don't expect to find them there. down south is where it's at! miami is my shit!!! i can't stand texas...but they got plenty. never been to AT but i hear nothing but good things. u preachin to the choir...i love em thick too! more butt than gut. if they head right...i'm there every night! laugh.gif

as for the whole biggie/pac thing...it's just an illustration of how easily ppl and situations get minipulated and how quickly shit can get out of control. that's the best thing to do....remove yourself from the situation. i just had to do that a couple weeks ago. i'm too grown for bullshit. i will stomp a mud hole in that ass....but it ain't worth it.

broner is still young and dumb. i love his skills....he is legit in that ring. u would think that someone on his team would reel him in...but really, that's how shit is...some cats have to learn shit the hard way.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 21 2013, 06:59 PM) *
I listened to the interview and she is a bird brain. Women like that will get you in serious trouble, I can see why Malinaggi is upset about this being brought back up, to me she wants some spotlight and Broner is helping this idiot get the attention she's desperately craving. I hate attention whores, we see enough of that on reality tv

that's an insult to birds. laugh.gif
checkleft
These guys talked to much building up to this fight. I just want the fight to happen already so both can Stfu
The Original MrFactor
I saw the interview with this chick. From all the talk, I was thinking she was in a class with Jessica Alba, Beyonce or the like. She's a step above the trailer park. Just my opinion...
Dolimite
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 22 2013, 12:03 AM) *
I saw the interview with this chick. From all the talk, I was thinking she was in a class with Jessica Alba, Beyonce or the like. She's a step above the trailer park. Just my opinion...

Not the smartest woman in the world. Not even average. Listening to her talk literally hurts my ears. I don't know how Jay does it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.