Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: you're in the fight of your life...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 2 2013, 01:53 PM) *
That is when the Spanish kicked out all the Jews in Spain. If I am correct. I better be, minor was history.

My song would be Ante Up By MOP and Headbusters by Lil Scrappy.

try google.

magna carta had something to do with people limiting the power of the king back in england or some shit...holy grail was some mythical shit believed to be part of the last supper. fuck jay z. never really liked his shit to begin with. his black album was his best. he lost all credibility imo touring with justin timberlake. if that ain't some lollipop shit, i don't know what is.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 12:07 PM) *
try google.

magna carta had something to do with people limiting the power of the king back in england or some shit...holy grail was some mythical shit believed to be part of the last supper. fuck jay z. never really liked his shit to begin with. his black album was his best. he lost all credibility imo touring with justin timberlake. if that ain't some lollipop shit, i don't know what is.

I know what the holy grail is, I have seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

I dug the black album and Reasonable Doubt.

Okay you are right about the Magna Carter I was thinking about the Spanish Inquisition. Good call.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 2 2013, 08:26 PM) *

Okay you are right about the Magna Carter I was thinking about the Spanish Inquisition. Good call.

really though....naming your album magna carta holy grail is stupid as fuck.

what's his next album going to be called? birth of a nation? stupid ass muhfucka.

and before chitown chimes in about how he's paid....and how many units he's moved blah,blah,blah....“For how is a man benefited if he should gain the whole world and he should lose his soul?”

mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 09:56 PM) *
really though....naming your album magna carta holy grail is stupid as fuck.

what's his next album going to be called? birth of a nation? stupid ass muhfucka.

and before chitown chimes in about how he's paid....and how many units he's moved blah,blah,blah....“For how is a man benefited if he should gain the whole world and he should lose his soul?”

I don't know how the hell I got in this but all I said was it was a great album. His music has suffered over the years, just like his wife's but that's they problem. I think what he did was corny, I'd rather have a million fans actually purchase the record then do what he did.

My problem is that they don't give back to the people, their history is abysmal in that area, shit, take a number, many celebs, athletes have sold their soul so to speak
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 03:29 AM) *
I don't know how the hell I got in this but all I said was it was a great album. His music has suffered over the years, just like his wife's but that's they problem. I think what he did was corny, I'd rather have a million fans actually purchase the record then do what he did.

My problem is that they don't give back to the people, their history is abysmal in that area, shit, take a number, many celebs, athletes have sold their soul so to speak

true.
Cshel86

I remember Hollywood Hulk Hogan used to walk out to this back in his wrestling days with WCW. Always thought it was cool...all I'd need is a gang of flunkies like Broner and his team, to walk with me to the ring. cool.gif
daprofessor
this guy was kind of hard to top for ring entrances...

Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 5 2013, 02:08 PM) *
this guy was kind of hard to top for ring entrances...

Until he met Mr. Barrera!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 5 2013, 06:33 PM) *
Until he met Mr. Barrera!

i didn't think barrera was going to pull that off...but that was a brilliant win for him.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 2 2013, 07:26 PM) *

Without a doubt, his best and greatest to this date.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 5 2013, 03:49 PM) *
i didn't think barrera was going to pull that off...but that was a brilliant win for him.

It was an ass beating that I was even surprised at. The crowd completely was deflated. Amazing fight
wolterb
^nas v barrera was one of the first fights I saw that got me hooked on boxing, real good one

i'd get a track from a gg allin album - freak out the entire arena
MaxPayne
Ollie & Jerry - Electric Boogaloo Remix

Yeah, whatever. Ya'll can call me gay, but there's something about that 80's bass groove...and when those drums kick in ? I'm ready to bust some skulls.

Besides, Breakin' 1 and 2 were some of the best dance movies ever made. That shit was straight killer.
daprofessor
laugh.gif i won't judge. i knew this song without having to click the link. that cracks me up.
BrutUalBK
F*ck it, I might come out to this cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtj9Zos__M

and hop off in the Tahoe, I blow so much Color Purple u can call me HARPO!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 11 2013, 12:05 AM) *
F*ck it, I might come out to this cat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAtj9Zos__M

and hop off in the Tahoe, I blow so much Color Purple u can call me HARPO!!

this cat killed it. nice style, flow...delivery...sick.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 11 2013, 11:50 PM) *
this cat killed it. nice style, flow...delivery...sick.

Yeah he sick wit it, dude got kinda lil Scarface flow about him.
Gambit808
I put in 2 already, but seeing how I figured every fight of mines would be considered the "fight of my life" I'ma throw in some more potential entrance themes I'd walk out to.

daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 12 2013, 10:34 PM) *
I put in 2 already, but seeing how I figured every fight of mines would be considered the "fight of my life" I'ma throw in some more potential entrance themes I'd walk out to.

this is my shit!!!
Gambit808
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 11:08 PM) *
this is my shit!!!

Yes sir! Can't go wrong with this.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 12 2013, 08:08 PM) *
this is my shit!!!

Ya like giving yellow showers too? Damn Chicago freaks.

I would have to come out to Gun and Roses, Welcome to the Jungle

or Let the Body's Hit the Floor
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 05:24 AM) *

laugh.gif don't knock it til you try it....if that's what they want...you got to give it to 'em.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 05:24 AM) *

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 02:13 PM) *
laugh.gif don't knock it til you try it....if that's what they want...you got to give it to 'em.

mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 04:24 AM) *

Yall elected The terminator as yall Gov.....monumental fail

Welcome to the Jungle is one of the best songs ever
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 13 2013, 02:47 PM) *

laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 03:19 PM) *

on the real....i thought about moving from here when that happened. smh.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 10:13 AM) *

I ain't pissing on no chic! How is that even sexy, banging a girl and she is smelling like piss. No thanks!

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 13 2013, 10:47 AM) *

CLASSIC... Drip drip drip drip!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 11:19 AM) *

Can't even argue with you. I was so pissed when that happen. The man knew nothing about politics. Black eye for Cali big time. And we elected Reagan as well. Just fucking sad! Sorry America.

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 11:47 AM) *

I wouldn't of been mad if you did left. That was some bullshit!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 05:05 PM) *
I ain't pissing on no chic! How is that even sexy, banging a girl and she is smelling like piss. No thanks!

CLASSIC... Drip drip drip drip!

Can't even argue with you. I was so pissed when that happen. The man knew nothing about politics. Black eye for Cali big time. And we elected Reagan as well. Just fucking sad! Sorry America.

I wouldn't of been mad if you did left. That was some bullshit!

What pissed me off about it is he didn't really look at Tookie's case. He just went with popular opinion. I don't have no love for the guy anymore
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 02:47 PM) *

I'm not even from there and it upset me too
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 06:28 PM) *
What pissed me off about it is he didn't really look at Tookie's case. He just went with popular opinion. I don't have no love for the guy anymore

that was a real low point.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 13 2013, 07:38 PM) *
that was a real low point.

I can't even watch movies with him in it anymore, I guess that may seem shallow to some but he did a terrible job there in Cali and he was a puppet to me the whole time in office
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 06:41 PM) *
I can't even watch movies with him in it anymore, I guess that may seem shallow to some but he did a terrible job there in Cali and he was a puppet to me the whole time in office

He was fucking horrible. What he did to the public schools and the teachers was awful. He let corporations set his policies. he didn't know what the hell he was doing
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 09:43 PM) *
He was fucking horrible. What he did to the public schools and the teachers was awful. He let corporations set his policies. he didn't know what the hell he was doing

And then he tried to leave office like aint nothing happened. I bet in his mind he did a good job
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 06:05 PM) *

When you're pissy drunk, shit just happens bro, lol. Oh I forgot, you dont drink in the summer time. You still lost points with me on that one man, I just cant picture it. How did you manage to knock your girl up this summer, and you were...sober?! Wtf?

I thought you said that you didn't drink in the summer time, so you could control yourself. I guess that worked out pretty good, huh? And the "Pull-Out King" Award goes to...*drum roll*....*crash*...none other than Mr. Dolimite! Captain Cavema-a-a-a-an!!!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 13 2013, 06:28 PM) *

Fuck Arnie!!!

It's almost like you can see the wheels spinning in his head, and there's not much going on up there. At best, he's a functional retard, if that makes any sense.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 13 2013, 02:47 PM) *

DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! laugh.gif

All I know is he made good music. They say the same about MJ "The King Of Pop" too, with him and little boys, but like I said, if these brothers made positive tunes to spread to the masses, then I can respect that and won't judge there faults, with the price of fame, especially if I don't know em personally.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 05:34 AM) *
When you're pissy drunk, shit just happens bro, lol. Oh I forgot, you dont drink in the summer time. You still lost points with me on that one man, I just cant picture it. How did you manage to knock your girl up this summer, and you were...sober?! Wtf?

I thought you said that you didn't drink in the summer time, so you could control yourself. I guess that worked out pretty good, huh? And the "Pull-Out King" Award goes to...*drum roll*....*crash*...none other than Mr. Dolimite! Captain Cavema-a-a-a-an!!!

laugh.gif

Fuck Arnie!!!

It's almost like you can see the wheels spinning in his head, and there's not much going on up there. At best, he's a functional retard, if that makes any sense.

Bro, if you only knew the kind of shit my lady says to me during sex (and its in Spanish!). It is almost criminal. I don't care how drunk I am during sex I have enough sense to get my ass up and go to the bathroom. I wouldn't even feel right pissing on a girl! At all. And she is going to want to kiss during sex? SHIT NO!

QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 14 2013, 07:01 AM) *
DRIP, DRIP, DRIP! laugh.gif

All I know is he made good music. They say the same about MJ "The King Of Pop" too, with him and little boys, but like I said, if these brothers made positive tunes to spread to the masses, then I can respect that and won't judge there faults, with the price of fame, especially if I don't know em personally.

In my heart of hearts I till this day do not believe Mike touched those kids. I don't believe it and never had. He was weird but most creative people are. His death still saddens me.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 08:34 AM) *

laugh.gif

Fuck Arnie!!!

I have a friend who stays bin Cali and he met him, he had me dying laughing because after he took a pic with him he started telling Him how he loved his movies and he says Arnold was getting tired of the conversation...After that he just started clowning but Arnold didn't catch in but everybody else did lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 14 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Bro, if you only knew the kind of shit my lady says to me during sex (and its in Spanish!). It is almost criminal. I don't care how drunk I am during sex I have enough sense to get my ass up and go to the bathroom. I wouldn't even feel right pissing on a girl! At all. And she is going to want to kiss during sex? SHIT NO!

In my heart of hearts I till this day do not believe Mike touched those kids. I don't believe it and never had. He was weird but most creative people are. His death still saddens me.

I don't believe it either, being a celebrity, you have to expect someone will try to take advantage of you and it usually comes in the form of a lawsuit
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 10:43 PM) *

he knew exactly what he was doing. that muthafucka is sinister...don't let his bullshit fool u. fuck him and his movies. his most famous pose is a nazi salute.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 14 2013, 12:17 PM) *

Gambit808
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 14 2013, 03:03 PM) *

Chappelle put the words on how I feel about that "saying I don't think he did it, is to strong. I'll just say, I'm reserving my judgement until the facts come out".
daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 14 2013, 05:36 PM) *
Chappelle put the words on how I feel about that "saying I don't think he did it, is to strong. I'll just say, I'm reserving my judgement until the facts come out".

i don't believe he did it.
Gambit808
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 14 2013, 05:42 PM) *
i don't believe he did it.

But, what if he did?

It's like I want to fully believe the same because I'm a fan and respect, but I can't souly base judgement off of his word vs. theirs. The facts are the only truth I know. It's like if I believe fully, that he was assassinated by the same people that got Malcomn, King, JFK, Ali and others who's image got to a point of great influence before being silenced. Unless these theories turn into facts for me then that is all it will ever be, a theory.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Aug 14 2013, 05:18 PM) *
But, what if he did?

It's like I want to fully believe the same because I'm a fan and respect, but I can't souly base judgement off of his word vs. theirs. The facts are the only truth I know. It's like if I believe fully, that he was assassinated by the same people that got Malcomn, King, JFK, Ali and others who's image got to a point of great influence before being silenced. Unless these theories turn into facts for me then that is all it will ever be, a theory.

i think for me....when the one father of the boy who was molested was recorded making his statement...and he want on about how "mj was going to pay $$$ or else..." that was all i needed to convince me that it was bullshit. i can tell you, as a father...no amount of the money in the world would have made it right if he molested my kid. it could not have ended in any other way but death for the molester. fuck legal action.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 15 2013, 12:56 PM) *
i think for me....when the one father of the boy who was molested was recorded making his statement...and he want on about how "mj was going to pay $$$ or else..." that was all i needed to convince me that it was bullshit. i can tell you, as a father...no amount of the money in the world would have made it right if he molested my kid. it could not have ended in any other way but death for the molester. fuck legal action.

Exactly! Money isn't going to do anything for me. At all. Either long jail sentence or death.
wolterb
dammit, Idk how to make a vid show up here. Anyone who's ever seen the good the bad and the ugly knows that music would be perfect to walk to an epic fight on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFa1-kciCb4
FinitoElDinamita
Gambit808

This too would get me ready/set for a fight.
Dolimite
LL Cool J's Mama Said Knock You Out!!!

That shit right there cuz!!! That shit hits!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.