Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: you're in the fight of your life...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
daprofessor
let's hear it.
mgrover
am sure this would fuck with any opponents head haha

Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 26 2013, 04:39 PM) *
let's hear it.

The late great Tupac Shakur's "If I die Tonite" I love that song, may even get married to it.
checkleft
Cotto came in to 7 nation army, that pumped me up a bit
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 26 2013, 09:06 PM) *

That would scare me
Junior80
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=supVogkqjQk
ROME
1. Eminem "Lose yourself" - I'm sure at some point every world champion has similar thoughts going into a championship bout.
2. Kanye West "Amazing" - any confident fighter should feel this.
*3. Jay Z Hovi Baby - might have to be a Jigga fan to get this one but this had to be at the peak of his confidence. Sounded damn near invincible on this track. Invokes the same feeling in me.
checkleft
QUOTE (ROME @ Jun 26 2013, 09:48 PM) *
1. Eminem "Lose yourself" - I'm sure at some point every world champion has similar thoughts going into a championship bout.
2. Kanye West "Amazing" - any confident fighter should feel this.
*3. Jay Z Hovi Baby - might have to be a Jigga fan to get this one but this had to be at the peak of his confidence. Sounded damn near invincible on this track. Invokes the same feeling in me.

Diamond is forever by hov is also pretty pumped
mrchitown
Anything 2pac, the man had some energy on the mic and them tracks he made for Tyson went hard
Gambit808

Lmao oh no... A complete mind fuck if you were to pull it off with a win hahahaa!
Gambit808

daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 26 2013, 08:06 PM) *

laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 26 2013, 08:07 PM) *
The late great Tupac Shakur's "If I die Tonite" I love that song, may even get married to it.

i'm sure u wouldn't be the first brother in l.a. to have this as his wedding song. laugh.gif y'all love some tupac out here.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 26 2013, 08:34 PM) *
Cotto came in to 7 nation army, that pumped me up a bit

that's a good one.
daprofessor
here's my entrance song...

i'd use the track and start at the point..."i can tell you're afraid to fight me..."

"right-left-right...you're toothless..."
daprofessor
or this one....

Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 28 2013, 11:56 AM) *
here's my entrance song...

i'd use the track and start at the point..."i can tell you're afraid to fight me..."

"right-left-right...you're toothless..."

Cali music huh? No whack ass Kayne I see!
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 28 2013, 11:47 AM) *
i'm sure u wouldn't be the first brother in l.a. to have this as his wedding song. laugh.gif y'all love some tupac out here.

Love that dude!!! Damn shame he had to go so young! My homeboy walked down the isle at his wedding to Pac's to Just Like Daddy. I was like what the hell!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 28 2013, 03:29 PM) *
Cali music huh? No whack ass Kayne I see!

spoke too soon...

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 28 2013, 03:58 PM) *
spoke too soon...

laugh.gif

I'd walk into the ring with some of Common's joints. Luke that song the bitch in you...(lookin at you dolomite) laugh.gif

Common Pacquiao'd cube with that one

I wouldn't walk to the ring to kanye, he got a few joints that fit a boxing entrance but I can't do it
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 28 2013, 03:15 PM) *
I'd walk into the ring with some of Common's joints. Luke that song the bitch in you...(lookin at you dolomite) laugh.gif

I wouldn't walk to the ring to kanye, he got a few joints that fit a boxing entrance but I can't do it

laugh.gif NICE and I dig that song. I play it everytime I am in the O'Hare Airport!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 28 2013, 05:24 PM) *
laugh.gif NICE and I dig that song. I play it everytime I am in the O'Hare Airport!

Cube got some joints that I think I'd walk into the ring on. I hate o'hare
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 28 2013, 03:37 PM) *
Cube got some joints that I think I'd walk into the ring on. I hate o'hare

My Cube song would be Study Mobbin, Natural Born Killer and a few others that i can't think of.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 28 2013, 05:15 PM) *

yes he did! laugh.gif

i'd walk to this joint here....

daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 28 2013, 05:24 PM) *

this is the song i listen to when i hit the airport back home...

that's a cut.

daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 28 2013, 06:54 PM) *
My Cube song would be Study Mobbin, Natural Born Killer and a few others that i can't think of.

cubes first 2 solo joints were good...the rest suck.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 28 2013, 05:27 PM) *
this is the song i listen to when i hit the airport back home...

that's a cut.

GREAT SONG!!! Can't front!
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 28 2013, 07:25 PM) *
yes he did! laugh.gif

i'd walk to this joint here....

Nice!
CrazyBuffalO
Any artist who would wanna do a publicity for themselves can contact me to do my entrance song. I wouldn't really be picky on songs since I would be 100% focused on the opponent if it's going to be the fight of my life. lol
Franchize
Gotta rep for Queens...It don't much harder than this beat or this message for boxing. Plus I'd rock all black.
bnoles4life

Whomever you were fighting KNEW they were getting their ass kicked. I mean, only the baddest of the bad, would come in on some Partridge Family-type stuff.
bnoles4life
I'd roll through w/ Artifact's "Whassup MF" or Biggie's "Who Shot Ya"

Amandla
Cshel86

This! I'd have to dig up old X and hide the nose candy from him long enough to perform it as I walk to the ring.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jun 29 2013, 10:52 AM) *
Gotta rep for Queens...It don't much harder than this beat or this message for boxing. Plus I'd rock all black.

this is the cut! definitely ring entrance worthy.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jun 26 2013, 06:39 PM) *
let's hear it.

If I'm in the fight of my life then it is time for me to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLT68mI5Pwc Otherwise I'd have a totally different song for my ring entrances everytime I come out (old school hip hop).
HyyerBlaze
Cshel86
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 1 2013, 08:55 PM) *

I gotta check this one out! I haven't any of this guy's stuff, but I heard he was pretty solid.
HyyerBlaze
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 1 2013, 07:59 PM) *
I gotta check this one out! I haven't any of this guy's stuff, but I heard he was pretty solid.

Yea Hopsin is legit.Check out his album Raw...Or any of his" Ill Mind of Hopsin" series on youtube.Fire.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Jul 1 2013, 07:10 PM) *
If I'm in the fight of my life then it is time for me to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLT68mI5Pwc Otherwise I'd have a totally different song for my ring entrances everytime I come out (old school hip hop).

can't go wrong with busta...i like this track...

Cshel86
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 1 2013, 09:08 PM) *
Yea Hopsin is legit.Check out his album Raw...Or any of his" Ill Mind of Hopsin" series on youtube.Fire.

Cool! Good looking out!

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 1 2013, 09:09 PM) *

I always "break my neck" when this shit comes on! For some reason, the hook makes me bob my head like a mad man. lol
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 1 2013, 08:09 PM) *

Yea Busta gets you hyped but MOP with that cut just pumps you waaayyyyy up when it's fight time!!
HyyerBlaze
That newer track from kanye..black skin head..that bball entrance beat with the drum would be the best intro to anything lol no vocals.
daprofessor
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 3 2013, 02:30 AM) *
That newer track from kanye..black skin head..that bball entrance beat with the drum would be the best intro to anything lol no vocals.

link?
Gambit808
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 3 2013, 02:30 AM) *

Damn I was just about to add Black Skin Heads in there too. A good entrance theme indeed.
HyyerBlaze
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 3 2013, 01:30 AM) *

daprofessor
QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 4 2013, 02:59 AM) *

what's with these cats calling themselves yeezus (jesus) and hova (jehova)!?

i used to dig their music but i really believe these dudes have lost their minds. magna carta holy grail my ass. smh
mrchitown
Magna Carta Holy Grail is a dope album though

Sad thing is most people jammin to it don't even know the meaning or the history behind Magna Carta, they think it's something Jay z started
BrutUalBK
One word=WAR!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUwdTM2Yg50
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 05:58 PM) *
Magna Carta Holy Grail is a dope album though

Sad thing is most people jammin to it don't even know the meaning or the history behind Magna Carta, they think it's something Jay z started

That is when the Spanish kicked out all the Jews in Spain. If I am correct. I better be, minor was history.

My song would be Ante Up By MOP and Headbusters by Lil Scrappy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.