Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is there an official site where the fans can vote on Broner's next opponent?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Col Reb
We need to hold Broner accountable to his claim of being willing to fight the fans' choice for his next opponent.
mrchitown
I agree and if you want to vote for his next opponent go to the ring website, it's up there

I voted for Maidana
The Original MrFactor
No link?!?!
Cshel86
www.whogivesashit.com

drag.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 27 2013, 06:17 AM) *
www.whogivesashit.com

drag.gif

thumbsup_anim.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 27 2013, 11:46 AM) *
thumbsup_anim.gif

You know I had to be the jerk. Truthfully though, I'm not so sure that GBP allows fans to pick his next opponent, but it is a good marketing tool to get people interested. I'm trying to remember the last time a fighter gave permission to the public, to pick his next opponent, and it actually worked.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jun 27 2013, 09:00 AM) *
You know I had to be the jerk. Truthfully though, I'm not so sure that GBP allows fans to pick his next opponent, but it is a good marketing tool to get people interested. I'm trying to remember the last time a fighter gave permission to the public, to pick his next opponent, and it actually worked.

Isn't Broner Mr. HBO? How is that going to play out for his next fight?

Broner needs to fight Thurman, both guy are undefeated and it will be an early test for both fighters. Paulie is looking for a rematch but I don't want to see that shit again. If Broner fights the winner of Alexander and Khan, that would be sensational!
daprofessor
ring magazine has a poll up. i would think that one is about as close as we're going to get to official.
Dolimite
Matthysee won out.
HyyerBlaze
Someone make one and put mayweather as an option lmao
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 27 2013, 03:25 PM) *
Matthysee won out.

And people say he has no name Haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.