Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goosen owns Ward
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
Welp, Andre isn't going anywhere. Goosen still own his ass. What is next for Ward now?
checkleft
Ouch. Talk about awkward
Hotsauce
For how many fights?
mrchitown
Marcus Burnett voice "Ish just got real"
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Jun 28 2013, 08:12 PM) *
Ouch. Talk about awkward

Imagine Ward asking Goosen who will he be fighting next! Now that would be weird.

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Jun 28 2013, 08:36 PM) *
For how many fights?

Until his contracts is expired.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 28 2013, 09:31 PM) *
Marcus Burnett voice "Ish just got real"

And you know this.....MAN!
MAHDI
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 28 2013, 09:53 PM) *
Welp, Andre isn't going anywhere. Goosen still own his ass. What is next for Ward now?

LMAO.. I guess Ward mentioning being a "slave" was real.... LOL.. I bet he wishes he was Floyd Mayweather.. Come on SON OF GOD... HOW CAN God's son be a slave.. LMAO Ward better get down with Broner and the bafoon circuit to get his money up
Dolimite
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Jun 29 2013, 08:09 AM) *
LMAO.. I guess Ward mentioning being a "slave" was real.... LOL.. I bet he wishes he was Floyd Mayweather.. Come on SON OF GOD... HOW CAN God's son be a slave.. LMAO Ward better get down with Broner and the bafoon circuit to get his money up

No one would buy that image of Andre. He is far too classy than Mr. Stereotype. Plus, I would lose respect for him if he switches roles like that. Ward should of known not to sign with Goosen from jump. He either he could free lance, sign with either Top Rank or Golden Boy and go from there. His career is on the verge of being like Gamboa. Lots of talent but little avenue to display that talent. He screwed himself over with this one. Ward is going to be on the self for awhile. Now if Goose can do a co promotion with Top Rank or Golden Boy, then he is good. I doubt that Goosen is going to want to help the guy who just tried to leave him. He will be put on ice for a cool minute, or be forced to take a fight he really doesn't want.
BigFightFan
Ward made a little over a million dollars his last fight. Him and J prince can attempt to buy out his contract. I always wondered how a man of good ended up being managed by a crook like Prince?
Dolimite
[quote name='BigFightFan' date='Jun 29 2013, 08:06 AM' post='584729']
Ward made a little over a million dollars his last fight. Him and J prince can attempt to buy out his contract. I always wondered how a man of good ended up being managed by a crook like Prince?
[/quot

Great Question! All Prince's top notch guys left him. Shane Mosley is now managed by J Prince. Maybe he is the poor man's AL Haymon
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 29 2013, 11:34 AM) *
Great Question! All Prince's top notch guys left him. Shane Mosley is now managed by J Prince. Maybe he is the poor man's AL Haymon

What you mean now? Shane been managed by dude since he got a he'd by his ex wife
mrchitown
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Jun 29 2013, 11:06 AM) *

And no none can tell you what he exactly does. I think he extorting these cats. Chad had to take him to court to get out of his contract with J prince. And when they asked him what did he do. Chad team responded by saying g that he paid for a flight, hotel and a photo shoot in Houston. All that time that's all you did? Seems to me he just sits in on meetings and takes his cut.

It's a reason Mayweather Jr broke away from him as well. He did an interview shortly after floyd broke free of him an the interviewer asked him what he does for boxers and he went on and on. But the fighters that have left him has said quite the opposite of what he claims to be doing. I think eventually boxers will catch on to his act and stay way from him. I wouldn't train nor promote any fighter that does business with him
mrchitown
And the funny part is J prince and his son are suing Drake. They claim they put him on and he was supposed to kick some money back to them but never did. It looks like it runs in the family lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jun 29 2013, 10:26 AM) *
And the funny part is J prince and his son are suing Drake. They claim they put him on and he was supposed to kick some money back to them but never did. It looks like it runs in the family lol

If it ain't written in paper it don't mean shit. Verbal contracts is as good as a ho's word, meaningless. They mine as well chalk that shit up. Now if J. Prince was a real dude, he would go after the dude that ratted he and Irv Gatti out, but he can't cause Jay Z is too connected.
bnoles4life
From where I'm sitting, Goosen isn't his greatest obstacle in getting paper, JP is.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jun 29 2013, 12:51 PM) *
If it ain't written in paper it don't mean shit. Verbal contracts is as good as a ho's word, meaningless. They mine as well chalk that shit up. Now if J. Prince was a real dude, he would go after the dude that ratted he and Irv Gatti out, but he can't cause Jay Z is too connected.

Verbal agreements are recognized in a court of law si in wouldn't say they meaningless but Inn regards to J prince, he is a shady character. I don't know why no one had taken it upon themselves to investigate further what it is he exactly does.

Irv switched in himself lol. Wasn't nothing to snitch on when you bin interview talking tough and shouting out Supreme team. I'm from the Chi and even in knew what that meant. They wanted preme more then gotti. and they got him and gotti and the Inc is done
Cshel86
Funny how Kirkland is so useless to the boxing world, and he managed to get out of his contract, but Ward cant...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.