Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Am I the only one just seeing this?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Franchize
Max Kellerman rapping
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 2 2013, 08:13 AM) *
Max Kellerman rapping

I never saw it.....but uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh....hmmmmmmmmmm...uhhhhh

smh.....uummmmmmm......
MAHDI
AWFUL!!!
MaxPayne
This shit turrible.

Max, your rappin career ain't gone make it.
Gambit808
Uhhhhhhhhhhh, so wait, that's really Max Kellerman, not a look-a-like?
The Original MrFactor
Ahhhh he's no worse than Eminem. Shit, he sounds just like him.
BigFightFan
He should that group BodyHeadBangaz with Roy Jones
HyyerBlaze
This guy is smart...but man don't like his post fight interviews.He just comes off as a smirky dbag.He is 100000x better than Jim Gray tho lol
mrchitown
Kellerman, Broner, and band camp gon takeover the game
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 2 2013, 07:32 PM) *
Kellerman, Broner, and band camp gon takeover the game

Oh the agony...
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 2 2013, 09:45 PM) *
Oh the agony...

Think about it though, Mr. Showtime on a track with the voice of HBO and band camp produces it....woooo laugh.gif
MaxPayne
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 3 2013, 02:23 AM) *
Think about it though, Mr. Showtime on a track with the voice of HBO and band camp produces it....woooo laugh.gif

That must be the soundtrack as you get marched into Hell after you die.
ROME
Yea I saw this a few years ago. It's him and his brother. Max is actually a serious hiphop head but his skills...well, it's sort of like how you can't really deny his boxing knowledge, but could you picture him boxing? His brother had some skills though. Truly a sad story how he was murdered by James Butler; a boxer who Max was trying to help get his life back together...
Junior80
I like max he's a great commentator , you can tell he really loves boxing. As for that rap video it was a good laugh, not completely terrible reminds me of this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Icb_tRTnA4g
mrchitown
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jul 3 2013, 02:40 AM) *
That must be the soundtrack as you get marched into Hell after you die.

I can agree with that lol
BigDDatHomey
QUOTE (ROME @ Jul 3 2013, 04:45 AM) *
Yea I saw this a few years ago. It's him and his brother. Max is actually a serious hiphop head but his skills...well, it's sort of like how you can't really deny his boxing knowledge, but could you picture him boxing? His brother had some skills though. Truly a sad story how he was murdered by James Butler; a boxer who Max was trying to help get his life back together...

Someone should.talk about this
MaxPayne
It actually kind of grew on me.

I mean, it ain't half bad. Especially when you consider how fucking horrible that Adrien Broner bullshit is.

Hell, I'll bet you Max would slap the shit out of Adrien in a battle, real talk.

Stick to boxing AB. Enough of this "rapping" bullshit and eating out diseased strippers on Worldstar. That shit ain't gone make it. Stick to boxing.
mrchitown
Damn Max, tell ' em hoe you really feel laugh.gif
Franchize
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Jul 5 2013, 03:21 AM) *
It actually kind of grew on me.

I mean, it ain't half bad. Especially when you consider how fucking horrible that Adrien Broner bullshit is.

Hell, I'll bet you Max would slap the shit out of Adrien in a battle, real talk.

Stick to boxing AB. Enough of this "rapping" bullshit and eating out diseased strippers on Worldstar. That shit ain't gone make it. Stick to boxing.

How about neither of them ever rap again lol. This wreaked of Vanilla Ice and Snow lmao. Picking between him and Broner is like picking between constipation and diarrhea. How about a tall glass of neither?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.