Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wealth TV-Price vs. Thompson II@2:30PM (ET)/11:30AM(PT) SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Don't forget about the rematch this afternoon from the UK The Price-Thompson fight. Wealth TV will broadcast Live. You can also catch the stream at the site below. Keep all comments in this thread.

http://www.wealthtv.com/

Jack

Administrator

PS. WealthTV's on-line guide shows a different start time than other sites. I selected the earlier time slot being reported above, just to make sure nothing gets missed.
mrchitown
Price had a good round 1, he's using the jab very effectively and that right hand is money early

What the heck is Thompson wearing, those shorts look like an ode to the Kriss Kross days
mrchitown
Thompson had some success in the 2nd and he quite possibly would've won it if it wasn't for the KD by Price...Thompson is allowing Price to get comfortable in there

He has his right hand so low that the jab of Price is just landing at will and Price is working beautifully off the jab
mrchitown
Price got saved by the bell in the 4th, the body work by Thompson is slowly getting to him. With that said Price is still winning the fight but I feel either man can get stopped in this one
mrchitown
Thompson stops Price again!!! The body work was beautiful by Thompson I give him all the credit, he weathered the early storm and pulled out the victory. The ref seems to be an idiot in this fight, I would've stopped it and not even gave Price a standing 8...Price was doubled over about 3 or 4 times and he didn't punch back at all. He got hit with at least 20 unanswered shots
mrchitown
LOL at Thompson calling homie a pussy and then asking could he say that over there laugh.gif

mrchitown
Thompson just said he's going to go home and break his wife's hip and could anybody donate a wheelchair, he's in rare form right now laugh.gif
mrchitown
Maloney started crying, this is getting better and better....he truly is effected by this loss for David but damn it's still funny
Gambit808
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 6 2013, 06:15 PM) *
Thompson just said he's going to go home and break his wife's hip and could anybody donate a wheelchair, he's in rare form right now laugh.gif

laugh.gif David Price is just another big 4 nothing.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 6 2013, 05:39 PM) *

Thompson should fight Tyson Fury. I think Fury is another overhyped Brit who will get exposed.

Jack
Gambit808
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 6 2013, 06:47 PM) *
Thompson should fight Tyson Fury. I think Fury is another overhyped Brit who will get exposed.

Jack

That make sense. I thought there was talks of Fury facing David Haye next? That to me is like the Euro-version of Broner-Malignaggi in the sense of two guys who talk a lot of shit in order to hype a fight. Me, I wouldn't mind seeing either fight though.
Gambit808
Though I think Fury would do a lot better than Price.
Jack 1000
I agree that Fury or Haye would both be good challenges. Lots of shit talking in that one regardless of opponent!

Jack
Gambit808
Wilder should jump at this fight with Thompson after he gets past Liachovich.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 6 2013, 07:19 PM) *
Wilder should jump at this fight with Thompson after he gets past Liachovich.

Absolutely!
Cshel86
Thanks Chi, for holding down the round by round piece. So it looks like Thompson has done it again. You know the motto in boxing..."If a motherducker looks too good....get his ass tested!". Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 6 2013, 05:39 PM) *

He has some skill and before this fight I would've favored him over Fury. Fury is the guy who I think is all hype. But after watching Price blow his load and take those shots at the end, I'm not quite sure where he goes from here.

And Lennox should feel real dumb for all that pre fight talk he had, unlike the line by Thompson when he called Lewis a second hand Emanuel Steward.

Watching Maloney cry I could feel his pain but it was just his cry face coupled with the way he walked off and in just couldn't contain myself laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 7 2013, 12:18 AM) *
Thanks Chi, for holding down the round by round piece. So it looks like Thompson has done it again. You know the motto in boxing..."If a motherducker looks too good....get his ass tested!". Lol

No problem, I was really pumped for this fight because people were saying that it was a fluke what Thompson did to Price in their first encounter. But those who know better know he can actually fight

I thought he was a goner in the 2nd round but he weathered the storm, maybe he should be tested. He's performing at a high level. He had that shit in him as Roger says lol
Jack 1000
That stoppage could have come a bit sooner. Most UK refs don't let fights go on that long.

Jack
mgrover
tbh, his chin doesn't seem that bad, he was taking shots cleanly before the stoppage and seemed unfazed, just the fact he gassed like a mofo
daprofessor
great fight!!! my favorite of the weekend. props to thompson for getting off the canvas to win it!!! price needs defense.

tyson fury will whoop thompson. he's the future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.