Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing and Women: What is the relationship
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
It seems that women play integral part in boxing. Not just for eye candy but in every other aspect of the sport. They are fans, promoters and managers. They are also girlfriends and wives. Women play a powerful role in boxing, it got Paulie M. all emotional and gave Adrien Broner fuel in his shit talking. Women have also placed some of the toughest fighters in compromising positions: Mike Tyson with his rape case, Oscar in his fishnets, Holyfield and the divorce case, domestic abuse claims and a million other stories.

The ring girls and the girls at promotional tours and at weigh ins, add added pleasure to watching boxing. If you take away women from boxing does the sport still have the same luster?
klonopinz
all that matters is what happens in the ring. women flock to anything that garners attention, any sport, any craft, watever. you seem to be viewing enuine fans as well,women as accessories or prizes rather than people. women are genuine fans as well, and lots of men have fucked over famous women also, such as bobby brown and witney. and the fagget who married britney spears. all that matters is the competition and the art. thats were the eyes are. i think if you took away all the bullshit, money women and fame, why we watch boxing, and why fighters fight remains the same. for the love.
bnoles4life
I agree w/ Klonopinz...money, power, respect will attract two types of beasts: vultures and the opposite sex. Unfortunately, one often is masked by the other. There's nothing new nor unique happening in boxing, as it relates to women, than is any other field that garners stardom and cash (NBA Wives, anyone?). I can rattle you off a decent list of women who've fallen on hard times as a result of leech'n @$$ dudes, so are we to deduce that men bring down women? Let's put it this way, women aren't the REAL enemy of a boxer, it's often the person who's cutting checks or lack thereof.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 11 2013, 01:14 PM) *
It seems that women play integral part in boxing. Not just for eye candy but in every other aspect of the sport. They are fans, promoters and managers. They are also girlfriends and wives. Women play a powerful role in boxing, it got Paulie M. all emotional and gave Adrien Broner fuel in his shit talking. Women have also placed some of the toughest fighters in compromising positions: Mike Tyson with his rape case, Oscar in his fishnets, Holyfield and the divorce case, domestic abuse claims and a million other stories.

The ring girls and the girls at promotional tours and at weigh ins, add added pleasure to watching boxing. If you take away women from boxing does the sport still have the same luster?

who will cook the meals?

who will distract us in between rounds and during shitty fights?

who will we party with at the end of the night?

women are absolutely necessary.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Jul 11 2013, 04:39 PM) *
who will cook the meals?

who will distract us in between rounds and during shitty fights?

who will we party with at the end of the night?

women are absolutely necessary.

Indeed they are
mgrover
bitches be cray
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 11 2013, 08:13 PM) *
bitches be cray

Word
Cshel86
If that Delilah tramp was able to break Samson down and cut his hair, then these broads can have their way with these dudes. ALL of the greats have fallen victim to the mighty vajajay..that's if they don't come up short during "the chase".

PS: I still think Tyson took the p*ssy. cool.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 16 2013, 10:33 AM) *
If that Delilah tramp was able to break Samson down and cut his hair, then these broads can have their way with these dudes. ALL of the greats have fallen victim to the mighty vajajay..that's if they don't come up short during "the chase".

PS: k Tyson toI still thinok the p*ssy. cool.gif

Tyson did no such thing! She was all too willing. Tyson accepted it, killed it, and told her to get her shit and leave. He said no cuddling or refills. She got offended and said he raped her.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 16 2013, 12:33 PM) *

PS: I still think Tyson took the p*ssy. cool.gif

NO!...Never will I believe that
Franchize
drinks.gif They make the beer runs....that's the relationship lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 16 2013, 12:10 PM) *
drinks.gif They make the beer runs....that's the relationship lol

lol
Cshel86
I agree that she was willing to let him smash, but me thinks that Mike took it too far. Maybe he was just overly aggressive, but I'm not sure anyone can prove it. The whole story just seemed fishy, but I just cant picture Tyson having any type of control of himself outside of the ring. As oddly as it sounds...the ring was the safest place for him.
mrchitown
Her story was and is bull just like that woman who had Tupac convicted. Your smiling and blushing at the heavyweight champ of the world, one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, you go up to his room and walah magic he rapes, you. I call duck tales on that! She knew what time it was when she went up there, and how she explained the events of the evening I felt it was holes in her story

Same thing with Tupac, you gave this man head on a dance floor and you pursued him the very next night on your own accord and all of a sudden. He rapes you? Her story was easier to poke holes in then the chick who said Tyson raped her. IMO both of them were victims of schemes by scandalous women looking for a pay day. And Tupac was a big threat to the establishment, some people know what time it is with that
mgrover
I saw desiree, she not attractive at all lol, to the point heavyweight champion in the world can more or less have any 10/10, why bother with rape
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 18 2013, 04:33 PM) *
Her story was and is bull just like that woman who had Tupac convicted. Your smiling and blushing at the heavyweight champ of the world, one of the most recognizable faces on the planet, you go up to his room and walah magic he rapes, you. I call duck tales on that! She knew what time it was when she went up there, and how she explained the events of the evening I felt it was holes in her story

Same thing with Tupac, you gave this man head on a dance floor and you pursued him the very next night on your own accord and all of a sudden. He rapes you? Her story was easier to poke holes in then the chick who said Tyson raped her. IMO both of them were victims of schemes by scandalous women looking for a pay day. And Tupac was a big threat to the establishment, some people know what time it is with that

+1!!!!!!

Bitches are scandalous! Plus Desiree went to his room at what 2 am in the morning! Yawl ain't about to have Bible Study, its go time! She knew what was up.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2013, 08:55 PM) *
+1!!!!!!

Bitches are scandalous! Plus Desiree went to his room at what 2 am in the morning! Yawl ain't about to have Bible Study, its go time! She knew what was up.

That's just my thing, whether we had a previous encounter or not, why do you think your in my room at 2,3 or even 4am? We aint about to watch Netflix. Her story was shoddy at best
Franchize
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 18 2013, 09:55 PM) *
+1!!!!!!

I agree. I'm only staying up on purpose for 2 reasons at that time. Fuckin and diarrhea. She knew she was coming over to get fed some tube steak. She just thought it came with cheese ($).
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 19 2013, 05:26 PM) *
I agree. I'm only staying up on purpose for 2 reasons at that time. Fuckin and diarrhea. She knew she was coming over to get fed some tube steak. She just thought it came with cheese ($).

Exactly!!!!! She wanted to be treated like a princess and Mike told her to get the fuck out his room and change her clothes in the cab. She asked for some cream and Mike threw the used condom at her. That chic knew what was going down.
sduck
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 19 2013, 08:54 PM) *
Exactly!!!!! She wanted to be treated like a princess and Mike told her to get the fuck out his room and change her clothes in the cab. She asked for some cream and Mike threw the used condom at her. That chic knew what was going down.

That's still some dirty shit though lol
Franchize
If I were a celebrity, I'd make jump offs sign a contract. Fuck em with one of their feet out of the doorway. As soon as you nut, nudge em and shut the door lol. Tell em kick rocks till you remake mount rushmore.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 23 2013, 06:12 AM) *
If I were a celebrity, I'd make jump offs sign a contract. Fuck em with one of their feet out of the doorway. As soon as you nut, nudge em and shut the door lol. Tell em kick rocks till you remake mount rushmore.

DAMN!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 23 2013, 09:12 AM) *

...and I thought I was a hard ass, lol.
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Jul 23 2013, 06:25 AM) *
...and I thought I was a hard ass, lol.

Dude you have a girlfriend now, your hard ass days went the window when you said yes to being your lady's man.
HyyerBlaze
I love being in the stands when a latino is boxing wub.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Jul 23 2013, 05:17 PM) *
Dude you have a girlfriend now, your hard ass days went the window when you said yes to being your lady's man.

Man please, she's gonna HAVE TO have her day of reckoning with me, first. I've been nothing but nice and slightly edgy with her since day 1. She knows that I'm a hard-ass with everybody else, but she needs to know that she can get this work too! I'm the "Meanest Nice Guy" for a reason. cool.gif

QUOTE (HyyerBlaze @ Jul 23 2013, 08:25 PM) *
I love being in the stands when a latino is boxing wub.gif

Same here!

laugh.gif
Dolimite
http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2013/07/fl...ksons.html#more

My lady just showed this to me. I cried laughing. That is some low shit Floyd, but hell I would do the same thing too! You ain't stunting with the shit I got you with some other dude on your arm! Get your own shit!

I know Cshel and Chitown will appreciate this. lol
mrchitown
I told you a few weeks ago that I heard they broke up. Damn home kinda wrong for that but it's funny to me. He is a true inspiration to us all who enjoy the art of g checking a woman laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Jul 31 2013, 09:56 PM) *
I told you a few weeks ago that I heard they broke up. Damn home kinda wrong for that but it's funny to me. He is a true inspiration to us all who enjoy the art of g checking a woman laugh.gif

Floyd should be training! Now wouldn't it be funny if Canelo arrived with Ms. Jackson at the fight! The look on Floyd's face would be Coca Cola Classic!
I guess 50 did smash!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 12:01 AM) *
http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2013/07/fl...ksons.html#more

My lady just showed this to me. I cried laughing. That is some low shit Floyd, but hell I would do the same thing too! You ain't stunting with the shit I got you with some other dude on your arm! Get your own shit!

I know Cshel and Chitown will appreciate this. lol

laugh.gif

Damn right! That broad wont be seen dead with ANYTHING I bought her. I'm just glad homie didn't knock her up or get married without a prenup, because of course, he'd win that less than stellar award for "Sucker of the Year", and I'm sure his divorce would've led VH1 to do another "richest divorce" segments.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 12:24 AM) *
Floyd should be training! Now wouldn't it be funny if Canelo arrived with Ms. Jackson at the fight! The look on Floyd's face would be Coca Cola Classic!
I guess 50 did smash!

I'm sure he's training but he having some fun too, I hate those all serious camps. I doubt Canelo's girl let's that happen

He'd be stupid to drop her a year later over something that allegedly happened last year. IDK the inner workings of they relationship but everybody expected that outcome I guess, still funny tho
daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Jul 19 2013, 09:26 PM) *

laugh.gif
daprofessor
wrong thread.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 09:20 AM) *
I'm sure he's training but he having some fun too, I hate those all serious camps. I doubt Canelo's girl let's that happen

He'd be stupid to drop her a year later over something that allegedly happened last year. IDK the inner workings of they relationship but everybody expected that outcome I guess, still funny tho

At least he doesn't have a D Wade type of chic. That chic is crazy. She gets 5 million and still gets visitation, with the mansion and two cars! At least they didn't have kids together. No way was she going to mess up that body popping out babies. Well 50's words come true "Ho's aren't meant to be kept." I think Shantel is dating this producer from Atlanta. He is pretty well known. But he ain't got Floyd's bank roll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.