Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman Rematch Official Dec. 28
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Gambit808
Tough to come back the same after a KO loss, I think Weidman has his number. I see him winning a tough fought decision.

Classic Line by Silva: "I back... I back! Lol
checkleft
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jul 13 2013, 09:37 PM) *
Tough to come back the same after a KO loss, I think Weidman has his number. I see him winning a tough fought decision.

Classic Line by Silva: "I back... I back! Lol

Don't think so. Silva was being a ass clown and got what he deserved, if he takes the rematch seriously he dominates as usual.

Isn't this in the wrong section? Lol
Jack 1000
Moving this to the MMA forum. It needs action so if you can post MMA stuff over there, go ahead!

Jack

Administrator
BigFightFan
Silva's coming back with a vengeance! This fight will not go the distance
mrchitown
Going with Silva and wouldn't be surprised if Anderson stopped him. He seemed disinterested in the fight and all that foolishness he did in the cage caught up to him. I say he's coming back focused and determined to right this wrong. I'm going A Silva by ko
mgrover
i thought he just didnt wanna fight anymore so he dicked about and let it happen?
Hotsauce
Silva wins
AZWildCat
Andersons going to make a statement in this one no playing no taunting no bullshit wiedmen Will be ktfo brutally. or forced to tap if not punished ......Silva by highlight reel finnish
AZWildCat
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jul 14 2013, 08:23 AM) *
i thought he just didnt wanna fight anymore so he dicked about and let it happen?

Same thing I thought when I saw it. I think Silva hurts him this time around baaaaddddddd
Gambit808

AZWildCat
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Dec 10 2013, 02:34 PM) *

Nasty.
Gambit808
I might just switch my tone before the main event... But hey, Weidman from NY so I'll ride with the underdog, it sure as hell ain't gonna be easy though. Who's tuned in for this?
klonopinz
oh my god that leg kick was brutal. silvas leg literally bent in the middle of his shin. hes done. game over for his career.
Gambit808
no2.gif DAMN! Silva horrificly broke his leg Joe Thiesman like. It's a wrap for Silva, Weidman wins and tonight smells like money and victory over these fools with me not riding with Weidman yahoo.gif
Gambit808
mrchitown
Weidman took the first round but he didn't dominate. Silva just caught a bad break. Literally. I don't know anyone who can come back from that. MMA and the UFC has had a rough year, now they have no Silva and no GSP. They in a tough spot. But again Silva's career might be over. I can't think of anyone who could come back from that. He's had a good run and a great career
Cshel86
RJJ was there...I know he was mad, being that he's been scouting a Silva fight for at least the past year.

laugh.gif
AZWildCat
Not the way I expected him to go out but damn that break was nasty! I thought Chris did really well the first round I hope they get him some good fights and he gets to Show how great he is. the young champ has some tough battles ahead of him
Gambit808
QUOTE (AZWildCat @ Jan 2 2014, 09:46 PM) *
Not the way I expected him to go out but damn that break was nasty! I thought Chris did really well the first round I hope they get him some good fights and he gets to Show how great he is. the young champ has some tough battles ahead of him

I agree. I wonder how much will be on Weidmans shoulders now that GSP and now Silva's gone. 2013 was not a good year for UFC IMO.
AZWildCat
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Jan 2 2014, 11:13 PM) *
I agree. I wonder how much will be on Weidmans shoulders now that GSP and now Silva's gone. 2013 was not a good year for UFC IMO.

Changing of the tide is good...a lil mix up never hurt nobody. If Dana was smart he'd do a tourny
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.