Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help With A Fighter's Last Name!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
I am mad because I just can't think and it should be so obvious. His first name is Jose, and his last name I cannot remember. He held a WBA championship, I am sure it was lightweight or below, and it was in within the last ten years. He was a little action fight and people thought he was good, but he got blitzed or TKO'd in his last big fight or one of his last big fights. Who the fuck am I thinking of?!

Jack
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 29 2013, 12:28 AM) *
I am mad because I just can't think and it should be so obvious. His first name is Jose, and his last name I cannot remember. He held a WBA championship, I am sure it was lightweight or below, and it was in within the last ten years. He was a little action fight and people thought he was good, but he got blitzed or TKO'd in his last big fight or one of his last big fights. Who the fuck am I thinking of?!

Jack

Was it Jose Alfaro? According to Box Rec he won the WBA Lightweight Title and then got destroyed in his 1st defense.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (xxxxxx @ Jul 29 2013, 12:40 AM) *
Was it Jose Alfaro? According to Box Rec he won the WBA Lightweight Title and then got destroyed in his 1st defense.

I think that is it! Thanks!

Jack
Cshel86
Damn Jack! laugh.gif

I was thinking reeeal hard too.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jul 29 2013, 05:15 AM) *
I think that is it! Thanks!

Jack

My pleasure Jack.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.