Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd and Miss Jackson Finished
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
MaxPayne
Corey Holcomb 5150 Show July 30th 2013

It was being discussed on the first segment of the show.

So, not only are they over but Money May is Ebaying her shit. Well, all that really expensive shit that she was rocking.

I think Floyd is extremely tough mentally and I doubt this affects him at all.

However, it still makes for some laughs, so what do you think of this whole situation ?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 02:04 AM) *

So, not only are they over but Money May is Ebaying her shit. Well, all that really expensive shit that she was rocking.

However, it still makes for some laughs, so what do you think of this whole situation ?

He's tough mentally, I agree....however, auctioning off shit DURING prep for a fight that COULD be easy or loooooooooooooooooooooong as hell, isn't a good thing.
leonthegee
I doubt they even bring it up on the show.
mgrover
mans private life is just that, private.
Cshel86
Corey Holcomb is freakin' hilarious, and Darlene is hot as hell!!!

As for Ms. Jackson, who cares about that broad? That relationship wasn't real in the first place. They're interactions weren't real, especially on 24/7 and All Access. C'mon man, that's uncut TV...you're not gonna catch some playground interactions with my chick...yall might see my bare ass on 24/7, not some quick holding hands and all that other fake nonsense.

MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 1 2013, 10:34 AM) *
Corey Holcomb is freakin' hilarious, and Darlene is hot as hell!!!

As for Ms. Jackson, who cares about that broad? That relationship wasn't real in the first place. They're interactions weren't real, especially on 24/7 and All Access. C'mon man, that's uncut TV...you're not gonna catch some playground interactions with my chick...yall might see my bare ass on 24/7, not some quick holding hands and all that other fake nonsense.

Yeah, I hear you. I'd always tried to give it the benefit of the doubt, but when we say Floyd basically around and about with a gang of women, I figured out what time it was haha.

That was the realest shit, when Corey was talking about Floyd introducing the women..."Floyd was like, ' Corey, this is my fiance...and this is my girlfriend'...ain't none of them bitches said SHIT."

I was dying !
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 10:38 AM) *
Yeah, I hear you. I'd always tried to give it the benefit of the doubt, but when we say Floyd basically around and about with a gang of women, I figured out what time it was haha.

That was the realest shit, when Corey was talking about Floyd introducing the women..."Floyd was like, ' Corey, this is my fiance...and this is my girlfriend'...ain't none of them bitches said SHIT."

I was dying !

RIGHT! That was the crazy part, to introduce your fiance and girlfriend!

Man...that Paula Patton part had me crying!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

They said she had a "joker chin" and a "superhero chin". Lmao! Dude had me cryin', saying that she had a chin like the Green Goblin from Spider-Man! laugh.gif

I'm through man!
Dolimite
She was a paid piece of ass. She got of line and now she has to go. You don't bite the hand the feeds you. Plus, that chic is a dime a dozen in Los Angeles. I hated hearing her talk, pretty and dumb.
MaxPayne
A truly relevant point here was, if you're with Floyd Mayweather, you know what the fuck it is. There's going to be other women. I mean, hell, he still fucks around with his baby mamas, so the "honest woman" in the picture, aka Shantel Jackson needed to just shut the fuck up and play her role.

How do you get mad at a dude and you're in a perfect situation ?

Oh wait, we're talking about women...
MaxPayne
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 1 2013, 09:42 AM) *
RIGHT! That was the crazy part, to introduce your fiance and girlfriend!

Man...that Paula Patton part had me crying!!!

They said she had a "joker chin" and a "superhero chin". Lmao! Dude had me cryin', saying that she had a chin like the Green Goblin from Spider-Man! laugh.gif

I'm through man!

GREEN GOBLIN CHIN !!!!!!

*DEAD
Cshel86
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 11:34 AM) *
A truly relevant point here was, if you're with Floyd Mayweather, you know what the fuck it is. There's going to be other women. I mean, hell, he still fucks around with his baby mamas, so the "honest woman" in the picture, aka Shantel Jackson needed to just shut the fuck up and play her role.

How do you get mad at a dude and you're in a perfect situation ?

Oh wait, we're talking about women...

This is in the bible somewhere...
Dolimite
Is this going to be a distraction. Floyd has a fight coming up and the last thing he needs is woman problems. Dude has 99 problems and a bitch should not be one. This maybe an ongoing thing especially if Shantel Jackson starts running her mouth. Then we will have a Broner and Paulie situation.

And if Saul gets involved by speaking up for Shantel and even invites to be in his corner during the fight this could be some more bullshit. I don't want this to distract him from his training. I have two $2,000 bets for this fight. I need the money, especially with the a new kid on the way! Floyd, focus. Don't let this Barbie be your down fall. Plus Chilli from TLC looks so much better!
mrchitown
It's just pure entertainment to me. They been broke up for a while from what I heard, he been around and been buying gifts for a lot if chick's this summer. Whatever she did to get tossed in sure it was well deserved. She's a decent model. She gets gigs so she need to focus on making herself some money instead of being a bad actress on unscripted shows
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 11:26 AM) *
Is this going to be a distraction. Floyd has a fight coming up and the last thing he needs is woman problems. Dude has 99 problems and a bitch should not be one. This maybe an ongoing thing especially if Shantel Jackson starts running her mouth. Then we will have a Broner and Paulie situation.

And if Saul gets involved by speaking up for Shantel and even invites to be in his corner during the fight this could be some more bullshit. I don't want this to distract him from his training. I have two $2,000 bets for this fight. I need the money, especially with the a new kid on the way! Floyd, focus. Don't let this Barbie be your down fall. Plus Chilli from TLC looks so much better!

There is no distraction
daprofessor

this is that comedian from chicago? this cat is funny!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 1 2013, 11:28 AM) *
She was a paid piece of ass. She got of line and now she has to go. You don't bite the hand the feeds you. Plus, that chic is a dime a dozen in Los Angeles. I hated hearing her talk, pretty and dumb.

i've been saying that since the beginning.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 01:51 PM) *
It's just pure entertainment to me. They been broke up for a while from what I heard, he been around and been buying gifts for a lot if chick's this summer. Whatever she did to get tossed in sure it was well deserved. She's a decent model. She gets gigs so she need to focus on making herself some money instead of being a bad actress on unscripted shows

modeling gigs don't pay shit. she can't pay rent in an average apartment with the money she would make "modeling." the only reason she got any play was because of her association with floyd.
daprofessor

thanks for sharing this link!!! i'm a new fan of this show.
HyyerBlaze
Doubt it...floyd and his lady are starting their own shoe/purse line...this probably has something to do with that
mitukczuk
Floyd has faced much deeper shit and it didn't bother him in the ring so I don't really give a damn.

I'll miss her "DAT DRESS" dresses though....she was rocking them baaad....

No woman is able to live with a man who likes to go to strip clubs etc on the regular basis...the ego won't allow it. As someone lese said - she stepped out of the line and now she has to go...
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 12:51 PM) *

It wouldn't surprise me if Floyd found out that 50 logged into her computer and downloaded into her floppy disk when he was in the joint. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, she knew all along what it was, she's a jump-off groupie that Money let ride for the sake of having some decent looking eye candy on the sleeve. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everybody eventually cashes in on a 2 dolla hoe.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 1 2013, 01:01 PM) *
modeling gigs don't pay shit. she can't pay rent in an average apartment with the money she would make "modeling." the only reason she got any play was because of her association with floyd.

You showing your age bruh, chicks got houses off of being ass models. They get paid. Google is your friend lol...trust me modeling pays big time
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 1 2013, 06:31 PM) *
It wouldn't surprise me if Floyd found out that 50 logged into her computer and downloaded into her floppy disk when he was in the joint. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife, she knew all along what it was, she's a jump-off groupie that Money let ride for the sake of having some decent looking eye candy on the sleeve. Nothing more, nothing less.

Everybody eventually cashes in on a 2 dolla hoe.

She messed up a good thing for herself, now if he was the only one cheating and it does seem that he cheats then that would be one thing but they say she is out there just as much as he is so she done played herself
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 08:54 PM) *
She messed up a good thing for herself, now if he was the only one cheating and it does seem that he cheats then that would be one thing but they say she is out there just as much as he is so she done played herself

How can it be cheating when he introduces himself to his boi as this is my fiancÚ and my gf?? lol
MaxPayne
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 1 2013, 12:53 PM) *
this is that comedian from chicago? this cat is funny!!!

Bro, Corey Holcomb is the truth...that 5150 Show is one of the funniest comedy shows I've ever heard. Definitely check out his stuff on Youtube !
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 1 2013, 09:53 PM) *
You showing your age bruh, chicks got houses off of being ass models. They get paid. Google is your friend lol...trust me modeling pays big time

i live in cali and know some of the ass models you speak of. fronting on someone else's crib....or range rover.....and they don't own either. they also don't have enough money to fill up the gas tank. laugh.gif you would be surprised. now if you talking aobut their "sponsors" or sugar daddies....that's something different.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Aug 1 2013, 11:56 PM) *
Bro, Corey Holcomb is the truth...that 5150 Show is one of the funniest comedy shows I've ever heard. Definitely check out his stuff on Youtube !

For real. I remember watching him on one of Shaq's All-Star Weekend Comedy jams and when referencing his young daughter..."I knew she was gonna be a freak when she grew up......". The front row, which included Shaq, Stephen A. Smith and more, were ROLLING in the front row.

You know a MF is going out for the laugh when he blasts his own seed. LMBO!!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 2 2013, 07:43 PM) *
For real. I remember watching him on one of Shaq's All-Star Weekend Comedy jams and when referencing his young daughter..."I knew she was gonna be a freak when she grew up......". The front row, which included Shaq, Stephen A. Smith and more, were ROLLING in the front row.

You know a MF is going out for the laugh when he blasts his own seed. LMBO!!!!

that's the first time i saw him! that cat is hilarious!!! his show is out here in cali. i'm sure he's probably a regular at the comedy clubs here. i'm gonna have to look at the line ups.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 05:04 PM) *
that's the first time i saw him! that cat is hilarious!!! his show is out here in cali. i'm sure he's probably a regular at the comedy clubs here. i'm gonna have to look at the line ups.

He would be at the laugh factory. Usually Thursday nights is black comedians night. I haven't been in awhile because I am on a life time lock down. Too many fly chics are there. Dave Chappell did a 5 hour stand up show and it was freakin GREAT!
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 1 2013, 09:06 PM) *
How can it be cheating when he introduces himself to his boi as this is my fiancÚ and my gf?? lol

I guess it wouldn't be in that case lol
Col Reb
I'm sure she'll land on her feet and parlay the relationship into something good for herself.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 2 2013, 03:11 PM) *
i live in cali and know some of the ass models you speak of. fronting on someone else's crib....or range rover.....and they don't own either. they also don't have enough money to fill up the gas tank. laugh.gif you would be surprised. now if you talking aobut their "sponsors" or sugar daddies....that's something different.

Here we go with this cali shit again, my dude I've seen badder bitches in smaller towns then Cali. Google Rosa Acosta, Melissa Ford, hell even that stripper chick who Drake brought a crib for Maliah, she model now, the we chick's get money. Maybe them Cali hoes need to step it up cuz they seem to be slacking if what you say is true but they getting way more then you and I am getting. You think them spreads they do for these online mags and for joints like King mag don't pay, you crazy. Now they will bust it open for a celeb.

And name me a woman who gon spend her money when she got a trick to do it, look at how Sean Kingston ugly ass be tricking on these chick's but he keep a bad bitch on his arm and some of them have they own money
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 06:07 AM) *
Here we go with this cali shit again, my dude I've seen badder bitches in smaller towns then Cali. Google Rosa Acosta, Melissa Ford, hell even that stripper chick who Drake brought a crib for Maliah, she model now, the we chick's get money. Maybe them Cali hoes need to step it up cuz they seem to be slacking if what you say is true but they getting way more then you and I am getting. You think them spreads they do for these online mags and for joints like King mag don't pay, you crazy. Now they will bust it open for a celeb.

And name me a woman who gon spend her money when she got a trick to do it, look at how Sean Kingston ugly ass be tricking on these chick's but he keep a bad bitch on his arm and some of them have they own money

I been around the world and Cali chics are the baddest!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 3 2013, 11:27 AM) *

Bruh, sthu lol. You sound ridiculous. Ain't no way in hell I'd take a cali chick over a chick from Brazil, Houston chick's is badder then Cali. I could go on but I'll stop there. You be saying the craziest stuff. I know you got one on the way but she the one pregnant not you laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 3 2013, 12:27 PM) *

You couldn't have been around the world and STILL say Cali chicks are the baddest. Don't get me wrong, they're thorough out on the left coast. However, tip toe your @$$ to Brazil and come back hollerin' "Cali chics are the baddest..." There are crucial broads EVERYWHERE, some more than others. IMO, that shit they got going down in Miami is absolutely IGNORANT. That's the closest thing America has to Brazil....bonkers, my dudes. BONKERS.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 01:02 PM) *
Bruh, sthu lol. You sound ridiculous. Ain't no way in hell I'd take a cali chick over a chick from Brazil, Houston chick's is badder then Cali. I could go on but I'll stop there. You be saying the craziest stuff. I know you got one on the way but she the one pregnant not you laugh.gif

Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 3 2013, 12:27 PM) *

Sounds like a "Cali-laced" statement here...biased as all get-out. That's like these simpleton fools out here in ATL, saying that "we have the baddest women". NO! We have A ALOT of women...a lot of FUCKED UP women...and they get completely naked in the strip clubs...but it all ends there.

All I see here (the majority) is small-minded, self-serving, broke women with a bunch of "booty-do" and a disgusting sense of entitlement. Of course I've been here forever, so those are the types of answers I expect from long-term residents of a state and/or country...not somebody with a tourist mindset, whose waiting to thrilled by hyperbole. It's hard out here mane! laugh.gif
Col Reb
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 09:07 AM) *

ROSA ACOSTA BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY, NO CONTEST
mrchitown
QUOTE (Col Reb @ Aug 3 2013, 01:54 PM) *
ROSA ACOSTA BLOWS THEM ALL AWAY, NO CONTEST

As Brandon Rios would say she's the troof
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 3 2013, 01:27 PM) *
Sounds like a "Cali-laced" statement here...biased as all get-out. That's like these simpleton fools out here in ATL, saying that "we have the baddest women". NO! We have A ALOT of women...a lot of FUCKED UP women...and they get completely naked in the strip clubs...but it all ends there.

All I see here (the majority) is small-minded, self-serving, broke women with a bunch of "booty-do" and a disgusting sense of entitlement. Of course I've been here forever, so those are the types of answers I expect from long-term residents of a state and/or country...not somebody with a tourist mindset, whose waiting to thrilled by hyperbole. It's hard out here mane! laugh.gif

Man join the club because that's everywhere, that's here in the Chi, it's in Cali, ATL, everywhere. Though I think it's a disgusting habit to feel self entitled to something a lot of these women feel that way
Dolimite
Brazilian women are on another atmosphere but I will stand by word and Cali has the baddest chics. Houston? Get the hell out of here. I guess you like fat chics. LOL. Atlanta chics are emotionally fucked but great to look.
mgrover
am sorry ms jackson, i am for reall
mrchitown
Houston.....fat chicks,...sometimes I think you be trolling. ever since them ass whooping my city put on yall you been posting like you got a concussion laugh.gif

Cali got some bad chick's now doubt but they not the best in the world, I stand by what I said, brazilian chick's are beautiful, yall ant even compete with Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic, I'd be dumb if I said the Chi had the baddest even though we got some pieces up here but it just ain't true. Ever been to London, they got some bad ones too

Fla>>>>>Cali, I like different places for different reasons, I'm not into skinny chick's. I like thick women and I don't mean catfish thick lol. I will say Cali chick's is freaks tho, at least the ones I've encountered
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 3 2013, 05:08 PM) *

That's cold lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 3 2013, 03:43 PM) *
Man join the club because that's everywhere, that's here in the Chi, it's in Cali, ATL, everywhere. Though I think it's a disgusting habit to feel self entitled to something a lot of these women feel that way

Disgusting sense of entitlement = the new, "dont settle for less

This is the new crap that's been put into women's heads around here. Last time I checked, "not settling for less" only applied to those who were doing good for themselves, financially and morally, NOT for these broke ragamuffins out here with emotional baggage, bad credit, horrible (or no) morals, and kids (this term is usually used when there's a lot of baby daddy/daddies issues and no money to fund the crumb snatchers).

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 3 2013, 05:31 PM) *
Brazilian women are on another atmosphere but I will stand by word and Cali has the baddest chics. Houston? Get the hell out of here. I guess you like fat chics. LOL. Atlanta chics are emotionally fucked but great to look.

Damn right! Well, I'll have your back a bit here. Since H-Town is always on the First 48...I'd assume that most of those chicks aren't what people say that they are. I haven't been to Houston in a while, so I may be wrong. On the other hand, Texas DOES have some stallions out there...and that's coming from my trip to Dallas a few years ago.

QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 3 2013, 06:08 PM) *

laugh.gif
MAHDI

Once you sift through the dikes, crackheads, and 20 year welfare check recipients ... HARLEM new york HAS THE finest women on the planet. 125th street alone can compete with any where on the globe..
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Aug 3 2013, 08:36 PM) *
Once you sift through the dikes, crackheads, and 20 year welfare check recipients ... HARLEM new york HAS THE finest women on the planet. 125th street alone can compete with any where on the globe..

BS, obviously none of yall have been to Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 3 2013, 05:22 PM) *
Disgusting sense of entitlement = the new, "dont settle for less

This is the new crap that's been put into women's heads around here. Last time I checked, "not settling for less" only applied to those who were doing good for themselves, financially and morally, NOT for these broke ragamuffins out here with emotional baggage, bad credit, horrible (or no) morals, and kids (this term is usually used when there's a lot of baby daddy/daddies issues and no money to fund the crumb snatchers).

Damn right! Well, I'll have your back a bit here. Since H-Town is always on the First 48...I'd assume that most of those chicks aren't what people say that they are. I haven't been to Houston in a while, so I may be wrong. On the other hand, Texas DOES have some stallions out there...and that's coming from my trip to Dallas a few years ago.

laugh.gif

I've never watched the first 48 but that changes everything lol. I know Texas be on cheaters alot. Them some unfaithful mofos lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 3 2013, 10:07 PM) *
BS, obviously none of yall have been to Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic.

Check yourself before you wreck yourself Brutal, I showed love to the DR and Puerto Rico, but Harlem do got some beautiful women. I like BK chick's. I don't mess with the Bronx though, I went thru there once and I vow to never go back.
bnoles4life

Kid....you're right Brazil is on some other stuff.....so, Cali can't compete w/ that...and that's no diss to Cali...it's Brazil. That being said, you're talking about a state compared to a COUNTRY. I haven't even touched Argentina. Went there for work and damn near bit broads in the hotel lobby. Won't even mention the little coffee spots and cafes. No diss, my man, but you need to get out more. That stuff going down in South America is crazy...bananas. Once you get done there, we'll talk about Spain, Portugal & Sweden. Italy, anyone? You see, these aren't places I'm just randomly picking, these are places that I've actually been to for a substantial amount of time...

Yeah, Cali has a stockpile of bad ladies, but seriously.....I just ran about 5 countries that are in serious excess of delicious females. Again, you need to get out more.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.