Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Curtis Stevens: KO of the year?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_uzu-qtdfc...be_gdata_player

I thought this was a pretty sweet ko, what do you guys think
klonopinz
textbook counter left hook of a bum
mgrover
And let the hype train commence
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 4 2013, 06:16 PM) *
And let the hype train commence

I thought it was a pretty straight forward thread..? No hype, just asking if this is ko of the year worthy.

Damn mg coming around threads like Oscar the grouch Haha
BoxingFan86
That was just a beautiful punch.
mgrover
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 5 2013, 02:09 AM) *
I thought it was a pretty straight forward thread..? No hype, just asking if this is ko of the year worthy.

Damn mg coming around threads like Oscar the grouch Haha

Haha nah it was a beautiful KO that goes without saying but am sure someone will now be like he should a shot at Martinez
xxxxxx
That shot that Stevens landed really saved the Card. It was 1 of the best KO's I've seen live on TV.
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 5 2013, 01:33 AM) *
Haha nah it was a beautiful KO that goes without saying but am sure someone will now be like he should a shot at Martinez

Actually Stevens has been very vocal in calling out golovkin. So much for the whole most avoided fighter thing
mgrover
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 5 2013, 06:19 PM) *
Actually Stevens has been very vocal in calling out golovkin. So much for the whole most avoided fighter thing

looks like he wants another L
flazi
can someone tell me why does stevenson rep the panama flag on his trunks? he is of panamanian descent?
daprofessor
QUOTE (flazi @ Aug 5 2013, 03:20 PM) *
can someone tell me why does stevenson rep the panama flag on his trunks? he is of panamanian descent?

didn't even notice that. he might be.
mrchitown
IDK if it's KO of the year but it's a candidate, I will wait to see who planks for the rest of the year before I give him that award lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.