Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alex Ariza... YOU'RE FIRED!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
http://www.boxingscene.com/manny-pacquiao-...ex-ariza--68384

Oddly enough how can Roach fire someone that Pac hired? Weird. I wonder when the tell all book will come out?
mitukczuk
Just another proof that Pacquiao doesn't run shit and lets other people make decisions for him. If only he could just....man up a bit.

I wonder who is going to take over Ariza's place....
daprofessor
so now he's down to one strength and conditioning coach. that means more money in his pocket.

he has 2 promoters....arum and gbp

he has 2 trainers....roach and buboy

he has 2 advisors.....the canadian dude and the filipino lawyer....

his paydays are numbered. it's a good move on his part.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:07 PM) *
so now he's down to one strength and conditioning coach. that means more money in his pocket.

I don't think firing Ariza would be the first thing on my list if I wanted to save some money....
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Aug 6 2013, 04:13 PM) *
I don't think firing Ariza would be the first thing on my list if I wanted to save some money....

pac has shown throughout his career that he doesn't make the best decisions.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:37 PM) *

Preach Professor !
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 01:37 PM) *

It is because he is so humble and nice. He is so nice that he didn't fire Ariza he had his trainer do it for him. I mean he is Mr. Sincere
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 6 2013, 04:46 PM) *
It is because he is so humble and nice. He is so nice that he didn't fire Ariza he had his trainer do it for him. I mean he is Mr. Sincere

i think he's just the type of guy that can't say no.
checkleft
How lucky are we?

I don't have an account on boxingscene but I went through this thread over there to see what people are saying. Thank god we actually have educated posters here! You guys have any idea how hard it was to get through that thread??? It was comical most of the stuff written there!!!
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:06 PM) *

No it's not that, it's just that daddy Arum hasn't taught him how to say that word yet. I hope Ariza spills the goods about the PEDS and whatnot (Arum and Pac ducking Floyd).
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 6 2013, 05:31 PM) *
How lucky are we?

I don't have an account on boxingscene but I went through this thread over there to see what people are saying. Thank god we actually have educated posters here! You guys have any idea how hard it was to get through that thread??? It was comical most of the stuff written there!!!

it's not luck. i have to give props to cshel for his excellent mod skills. he shuts the bullshit down with the quickness. i belong to several other forums...including boxingscene...but i primarily post here. it's boxing's best kept secret imo.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 01:06 PM) *

i doubt it. I think he is so far in the hole for Arum he can't do or say shit. Plus he has an image to keep up.

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 6 2013, 01:51 PM) *
No it's not that, it's just that daddy Arum hasn't taught him how to say that word yet. I hope Ariza spills the goods about the PEDS and whatnot (Arum and Pac ducking Floyd).

That shit will come, just wait until JCC Jr fight gets closer

Checkleft, I go to boxingscene just to see the bullshit that they have to say. Pac fans still feel that JMM was on the juice and that Manny tripped on JMM's foot. And they keep calling it a lucky punch! Stupid.
mgrover
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 09:07 PM) *

GBP? Or do you just mean the fight with Oscar? So whose the other dude that does S&C?
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:07 PM) *

STILL???

laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Aug 6 2013, 05:31 PM) *
How lucky are we?

Even I have an account over there, and I wont lie, Check, let's be honest...some of those threads are pure comedy! Not because guys dont know what they're talking about, but there are some knowledgeable posters over there, who are genuinely funny dudes. Lol

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 05:52 PM) *
it's not luck. i have to give props to cshel for his excellent mod skills. he shuts the bullshit down with the quickness. i belong to several other forums...including boxingscene...but i primarily post here. it's boxing's best kept secret imo.

Thanks sir, lol. I have an account at Eastside Boxing, but I dont post. I saw you drop some "k-nowledge" over there, good work! Now...I trolled the shit out of Max Boxing's forum months ago, lol.

It wasn't my best moment, and I must admit, I was a terrible troll...hence why I always give kudos to the best trollers who grace our presence. Being that stupid, is apparently some type of art, in which I take a bow to.

FYI: I ALWAYS LMAO at the titles to Dolimite's thread titles! Those shits are usually epic, lol. laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 6 2013, 06:22 PM) *
Even I have an account over there, and I wont lie, Check, let's be honest...some of those threads are pure comedy! Not because guys dont know what they're talking about, but there are some knowledgeable posters over there, who are genuinely funny dudes. Lol

Thanks sir, lol. I have an account at Eastside Boxing, but I dont post. I saw you drop some "k-nowledge" over there, good work! Now...I trolled the shit out of Max Boxing's forum months ago, lol.

It wasn't my best moment, and I must admit, I was a terrible troll...hence why I always give kudos to the best trollers who grace our presence. Being that stupid, is apparently some type of art, in which I take a bow to.

FYI: I ALWAYS LMAO at the titles to Dolimite's thread titles! Those shits are usually epic, lol. laugh.gif

drinks.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 6 2013, 06:42 PM) *
GBP? Or do you just mean the fight with Oscar? So whose the other dude that does S&C?

golden boy promotions gets a check everytime pac fights. it's a settlement that toprank and gbp agreed upon. problem is...they're in court now because gbp feels toprank isn't reporting all the earnings...and they aren't getting their fair share.

anyone remember when pac hired the outside firm to track his earnings? bob arum went to the PI for a meeting with him...and pac fired them. now they are suing him. smh.

the other s&c coach is a filipino dude. i forget his name.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 10:04 PM) *
golden boy promotions gets a check everytime pac fights. it's a settlement that toprank and gbp agreed upon. problem is...they're in court now because gbp feels toprank isn't reporting all the earnings...and they aren't getting their fair share.

anyone remember when pac hired the outside firm to track his earnings? bob arum went to the PI for a meeting with him...and pac fired them. now they are suing him. smh.

Yeah I remember the whole Vision Quest debacle...that shit got shut down oh-so quickly! laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 04:52 PM) *

You a brave man, I post on here and another site but it's not a real boxing site, it's more of a hip hop site with a boxing blog attached to it and that's how I found out about this site. I tried to get into the other sites bit I just read the news and leave. Them people don't be knowing a damn thing about what they be talking about
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 6 2013, 08:22 PM) *

Dolomite's thread titles do pack an unusual punch laugh.gif
mrchitown
Ariza has responded to the claims and said that Roach can't fire him because he doesn't work for him, we'll see how this story plays out
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 6 2013, 05:40 PM) *
i doubt it. I think he is so far in the hole for Arum he can't do or say shit. Plus he has an image to keep up.

That shit will come, just wait until JCC Jr fight gets closer

Checkleft, I go to boxingscene just to see the bullshit that they have to say. Pac fans still feel that JMM was on the juice and that Manny tripped on JMM's foot. And they keep calling it a lucky punch! Stupid.

You honestly believe that Ariza is going to out Manny? I don't think anyone who has been under the employ of Bob Arum can say anything about anything they may really know as fact because Arum is a Lawyer first and I'm sure he's probably got some contract stipulation that places a gag order on his employees that will land them in court should they chose to go that route facing a defamation suit.

I always wonder what really happened with that Clottey fight and how he oddly disappeared without nothing to say immediately after the Pac fight? It was just kinda strange to me.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 6 2013, 10:04 PM) *

Yep, VQ and I remember, while on another one of his "Floyd hating tours", I asked Scoop M. why he didn't do one of his "biofile" articles on investigating it and his reply was, "That was mostly rumor and there wasn't much evidence to it." Then, he turned immediately around and referenced the Hauser report as damning evidence that FMJ failed 3 tests w/ USADA. When I asked him, "well, there's the Hauser reports, part 1 & 2, what happened to part 3?" He said, "Hauser d/c his work suddenly, after being 'shut down', likely paid off." My reply, "Well, if you think he could be paid off, exactly how credible as a source, can he be?" THIS DUDE.

Yeah, I was really surprised how NO ONE but FH gave that story any shine. It was almost like....**pause for affect** they, news outlets, deliberately did NOT report it....**cue climactic organ playing**
Cshel86
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 7 2013, 10:54 AM) *
Yep, VQ and I remember, while on another one of his "Floyd hating tours", I asked Scoop M. why he didn't do one of his "biofile" articles on investigating it and his reply was, "That was mostly rumor and there wasn't much evidence to it." Then, he turned immediately around and referenced the Hauser report as damning evidence that FMJ failed 3 tests w/ USADA. When I asked him, "well, there's the Hauser reports, part 1 & 2, what happened to part 3?" He said, "Hauser d/c his work suddenly, after being 'shut down', likely paid off." My reply, "Well, if you think he could be paid off, exactly how credible as a source, can he be?" THIS DUDE.

Yeah, I was really surprised how NO ONE but FH gave that story any shine. It was almost like....**pause for affect** they, news outlets, deliberately did NOT report it....**cue climactic organ playing**

Isn't that the same douche that deleted your comments on FB, or your questions rather?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 6 2013, 05:51 PM) *

THAT ain't gonna happen...at least I'd be the most surprised person on earth should it. Ariza would be a fool to "out" Pac, if he used PEDs. I mean, people are gonna ask, "From whom did he get those PEDs?" **everyone at press conference slowly turns head in Ariza's direction**
Dolimite
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Aug 7 2013, 05:11 AM) *
You honestly believe that Ariza is going to out Manny? I don't think anyone who has been under the employ of Bob Arum can say anything about anything they may really know as fact because Arum is a Lawyer first and I'm sure he's probably got some contract stipulation that places a gag order on his employees that will land them in court should they chose to go that route facing a defamation suit.

I always wonder what really happened with that Clottey fight and how he oddly disappeared without nothing to say immediately after the Pac fight? It was just kinda strange to me.

Joshua literally admitted 6 months after the fight that he was told not to "fight back." Ariza don't give a shit about Arum. He is going to drop major hints and dimes. I promise. See Biogensis BS. A disgruntled employer outed everyone! Alex will be that disgruntled employer.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 7 2013, 06:54 AM) *

Good shit I hate Scoop. And that Hauser guy is a fucking joke. Mayweather isn't a fan favorite so busting his ass for PED use would be a welcoming thing in the sports world. No one said anything when Pac asked the Mayweather camp what would happen if his shit came back negative? Could they keep it under wraps? It is total bullshit
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Aug 7 2013, 10:54 AM) *

most of these guys are shills and have picked their sides. i stopped reading hauser after those bullshit articles because i saw right through them. that scoop dude is one of the worst.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 7 2013, 11:10 AM) *
Isn't that the same douche that deleted your comments on FB, or your questions rather?

SHO IZ!!!! **In my Miss Cealy voice**
Gambit808
...And the war of words continue. Ariza now claiming ever since the fame man, Roach don changed man.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/alex-...-222729767.html

Dolimite
http://www.boxingscene.com/koncz-manny-pac...ng-ariza--68428

Manny maybe a beast in the ring but he is a pussy outside of it. Why is Koncz even saying this? Manny should of said that he supported the decision of firing Ariza, why is Manny letting people talk for him. I hate this shit!
mrchitown
Some athletes need people to speak for them, Floyd, Broner, Canelo, Chisora, Haye, Thurman, and that's just off the top of my head of boxers. Don't get me started on other sports like basketball with Kobe and his shit. They need some kind of management in place to speak for them at times, I came up with those names for different reasons. I don't know Koncz to hate him but he seems like a shady character. Pacquiao just isn't in control og what's going on around him but when he does talk it's the same crap we hear from his team, he should speak up more but I don't fault him for the way he handles that aspect of his career
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 8 2013, 12:57 PM) *
Some athletes need people to speak for them, Floyd, Broner, Canelo, Chisora, Haye, Thurman, and that's just off the top of my head of boxers. Don't get me started on other sports like basketball with Kobe and his shit. They need some kind of management in place to speak for them at times, I came up with those names for different reasons. I don't know Koncz to hate him but he seems like a shady character. Pacquiao just isn't in control og what's going on around him but when he does talk it's the same crap we hear from his team, he should speak up more but I don't fault him for the way he handles that aspect of his career

Chi, its his fucking career! He should be speaking up. Unless he wants to fight until he is 40 just to pay the bills then he needs to start speaking up. Arum is getting 27% of his purses! He needs to honestly be more involved in his affairs and be a man when taking care of shit. Boxing has allowed him to be a boss, he needs to act like one. Having never taking responsibility for the shit that goes wrong in his camp and the confusion that goes on in his camp, someone needs to say something. It is pure bullshit. assertiveness is what makes winners. if he is a politician how is he going to get anything done if he relies solely on other people? Be a damn trail blazer!
mgrover
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 8 2013, 09:25 PM) *
[/b]
Chi, its his fucking career! He should be speaking up. Unless he wants to fight until he is 40 just to pay the bills then he needs to start speaking up. Arum is getting 27% of his purses! He needs to honestly be more involved in his affairs and be a man when taking care of shit. Boxing has allowed him to be a boss, he needs to act like one. Having never taking responsibility for the shit that goes wrong in his camp and the confusion that goes on in his camp, someone needs to say something. It is pure bullshit. assertiveness is what makes winners. if he is a politician how is he going to get anything done if he relies solely on other people? Be a damn trail blazer!

That's what's making me think wtf how is he a politician or is there someone behind him there too
mrchitown
QUOTE (mgrover @ Aug 8 2013, 04:27 PM) *
That's what's making me think wtf how is he a politician or is there someone behind him there too

I believe there is
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 8 2013, 03:25 PM) *
[/b]

Everybody aint meant to be a boss and I gave several names of athletes who stick their foots in their mouths at times when they "speak up". It's two sides to that argument and I gave names of them, he is who he is and there is nothing that can be done about it. True shit, I wish Floyd at times would STFU and be more like Manny and sometimes I wish Manny would say something and be more like Floyd

Stop picking on the guy, he don't have "BOSS" like qualities. We can name good rappers who don't have those qualities and don't speak up, we can name NBA players who are good but just don't exude the boss image and they don't speak up and on and on and on

Hell I'm a boss and I don't respond to everything, I don't see him as a leader but he can do what he wants
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 8 2013, 04:46 PM) *
Everybody aint meant to be a boss and I gave several names of athletes who stick their foots in their mouths at times when they "speak up". It's two sides to that argument and I gave names of them, he is who he is and there is nothing that can be done about it. True shit, I wish Floyd at times would STFU and be more like Manny and sometimes I wish Manny would say something and be more like Floyd

Stop picking on the guy, he don't have "BOSS" like qualities. We can name good rappers who don't have those qualities and don't speak up, we can name NBA players who are good but just don't exude the boss image and they don't speak up and on and on and on

Hell I'm a boss and I don't respond to everything, I don't see him as a leader but he can do what he wants

Chi, boxers are different than NFL, NBA and any other sport. Manny sales. Not Arum, not Koncz not Ariza. No one pays to see those guys, they pay to see Manny. if he can't capitalize on his own name, then what the hell? If he is so quick to delegate his career to others than he is in the wrong sport. He is getting fucked majorly. he can't fight the people he wants because Daddy Bob tells him who he is fighting.

Mayweather has said some off the wall shit, but he has matured and I like that. Manny, is still the fuckin mute that can not take his career by the horns. That makes me mad. He is the one taking the hits so he should be THE SHOT CALLER.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 9 2013, 12:30 PM) *
Chi, boxers are different than NFL, NBA and any other sport. Manny sales. Not Arum, not Koncz not Ariza. No one pays to see those guys, they pay to see Manny. if he can't capitalize on his own name, then what the hell? If he is so quick to delegate his career to others than he is in the wrong sport. He is getting fucked majorly. he can't fight the people he wants because Daddy Bob tells him who he is fighting.

Mayweather has said some off the wall shit, but he has matured and I like that. Manny, is still the fuckin mute that can not take his career by the horns. That makes me mad. He is the one taking the hits so he should be THE SHOT CALLER.

All sports are different that's the point but that doesn't change any fact of what I said, he's no different then a ball player who does the same thing. I bet you don't come down on a football player who is laid back and reserve and just goes out and does his job. That's who Pacquiao is, he's quiet, and laid back but he goes out there and puts on a show.

Why does it make you mad? It ain't got nothing to do with you lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 10:47 AM) *
All sports are different that's the point but that doesn't change any fact of what I said, he's no different then a ball player who does the same thing. I bet you don't come down on a football player who is laid back and reserve and just goes out and does his job. That's who Pacquiao is, he's quiet, and laid back but he goes out there and puts on a show.

Why does it make you mad? It ain't got nothing to do with you lol

Because he is being taken advantage of. Big time. he is the one who gets punched in the face, not that fat ass greedy bastard of a promoter or Koncz. it sickens me when I see athletes and boxers especially being taken advantage of. manny is being cleaned out and he has to know this. How can the second highest paid athlete ask for advancements and is only getting paid 10 millions and he has to fork over 27% to a greedy promoter. its bullshit.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 9 2013, 03:54 PM) *
Because he is being taken advantage of. Big time. he is the one who gets punched in the face, not that fat ass greedy bastard of a promoter or Koncz. it sickens me when I see athletes and boxers especially being taken advantage of. manny is being cleaned out and he has to know this. How can the second highest paid athlete ask for advancements and is only getting paid 10 millions and he has to fork over 27% to a greedy promoter. its bullshit.

It is but that's the choice he made. Ain't nothing we can do about it, trust me he will regret some of the decisions he's made after his career comes to a close
Cshel86
Alex is the man! Screw Roach and his jealous stepfather syndrome. That dude's liable to let anything fly outta that mouth of his, but hell, it's mostly for promotion.
mrchitown
Roach is all over the place, sometimes I wonder if he's serious when he talks or if he just saying stuff to just say it. Listening to his recent interview with bscene, it seems like he just wanted Ariza out of there. He did the same thing with Amir and Amir looked like crap without him. Roach is acting waaay out of character now to me, he said JMM is a p*ssy if he doesn't get back in the ring with Manny. He making Team Pacquiao look like cry babies SMH
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 9 2013, 11:47 PM) *
Roach is all over the place, sometimes I wonder if he's serious when he talks or if he just saying stuff to just say it. Listening to his recent interview with bscene, it seems like he just wanted Ariza out of there. He did the same thing with Amir and Amir looked like crap without him. Roach is acting waaay out of character now to me, he said JMM is a p*ssy if he doesn't get back in the ring with Manny. He making Team Pacquiao look like cry babies SMH

Roach is no more than a bumbling idiot who has made his success off of 2 successful fighters (Toney and Manny), if it wasn't for them then he wouldn't be where he is today and he has steadily declined on his quotes since the entire Floyd vs Manny debacle started. I wouldn't put a dime on the crap that comes out of FR's mouth, he usually repeats whatever Arum says like a mockingbird or a puppet so why should anyone believe him?

why is Manny letting people talk for him.

Listen, Manny is a dumb dude with smart people behind him that are much more intelligent than him. They basically put him in office in the Flips because he will do what he is told to do (yes, he is a "YES" man), notice how he has stumbled before when they used to let him speak for himself but now he is not allowed to say anything about most stuff (unless it is something simple) until either Arum or Roach has said it first then you'll hear it from Manny afterwards.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.