Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This kid has balls!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
checkleft
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpos...ael&id=4914

Turns out Edwin Rodriguez and HBO wanted to make a Ward fight. Wards team decided to look for different opponents, that's beside the point though. It's not like ward is a huge pay day but it is a dangerous fight! He did destroy grachev, and he does look like he's more than willing to fight anyone to get to the top (he's called out ggg and their camp declined).

They are talking about a bika fight but I read elsewhere bika was gonna fight Anthony dirrell on a stacked card for Hopkins murat

I see this kid causing damage with his power and size along with boxing ability

Thoughts
mrchitown
He's a good fighter but he should stay away from Ward for a while, he don't want those problems
daprofessor
he got a gift against will rosinsky who is a good boxer...but not on the level of andre ward. he's not ready for ward. ggg will ktfo him. his best chance is bika. bika didn't look so good in his last fight.
Cshel86
Edwin Rodriguez, Delvin Rodgriguez, Donovan George...whoever. I tend to get all of these guys confused...from their names, to their looks. Lol

Isn't Edwin, that guy who fought on that Turning Stone Di Bella card last year. Wasn't he like a grocery dude or somethin'???
Dolimite
Al Haymon will get him what he wants. Trust me.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 9 2013, 11:39 AM) *
Edwin Rodriguez, Delvin Rodgriguez, Donovan George...whoever. I tend to get all of these guys confused...from their names, to their looks. Lol

Isn't Edwin, that guy who fought on that Turning Stone Di Bella card last year. Wasn't he like a grocery dude or somethin'???

all three are second tier level fighters. delvin is going to have his moment against cotto because he's not what he used to be....and that transition between trainers is going to work in his favor.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 9 2013, 03:04 PM) *
all three are second tier level fighters. delvin is going to have his moment against cotto because he's not what he used to be....and that transition between trainers is going to work in his favor.

Hasn't Cotto learned his lesson about fighting guys that tower over him??? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.