Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Face-Off is back
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Gambit808
Haven't seen this show up in a while. Let me guess, somewhere in there Floyd or Marquez's name will be brought up as a question for Pacquiao again and Rios is gonna get pissed with that and the comparison to Margarito by fans. Come on Rios give the show some substance and try to make PAC mad lol. Like at the beginning when u guys are suppose to shake hands before y'all sit, pull ya hand away as soon as he reaches out. Make a wise crack about his knockout loss like bringing in a pillow or something for him laugh.gif . Anything to bring something to talk about from a Pacquiao series of Face-Off, because to me they have been the least entertaining.

http://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao-rios-s...face-off--68571
Cheesey1
Don't know why, but whenever I see these guys together, I think of a kid with Down's syndrome hanging out with his autistic friend.
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2013, 10:39 PM) *
Don't know why, but whenever I see these guys together, I think of a kid with Down's syndrome hanging out with his autistic friend.

laugh.gif
mrchitown
I hope it's entertaining, maybe Rios will talk some good trash in the segment
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2013, 07:39 PM) *

^^^ THREAD! clapping.gif

I am sure Kellerman will ask Manny questions about Marquez and then he will ask Rios about does he think he deserve a fight with Manny? Manny will talk about his love of his people, faith, and his re dedication to sport. Rios with stutter about how he will box Manny and that he will end his career. There will be no fight with Mayweather. Kellerman will ask Rios what skills does he have to stop Manny, and then Rios will say he is an Aztec warrior with no fear and how big his heart is. Then Kellerman will ask Manny if he loses this fight will he retire, then Manny will say he will have to talk to his promoter.
mgrover
Kellerman should say you were supposed to fight Marquez to Rios, but that didn't happen because you had your ass handed to you in the Abril fight. Explain.
Franchize
I hope Rios gets super pissed because Manny has shown in the past that, if he's relied on to carry a Face Off, it's going to be boring.
leonthegee
Not interested in listening to Manny stutter in English and Rios slurring all punch drunk. Put that together with Max and I'll pass. Maybe Max will have Manny reenact the Marquez knockout with Manny and Rios.
Cshel86
"Uhhhh, this is good fight for me, and uhhh...I wont overlook my opponent. We uhhh had good training for this fight, and we want toooo....do it for de fans. Freddie and I work real hard on uhh defense, and it's going to be good uhh fight"
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 09:48 AM) *
"Uhhhh, this is good fight for me, and uhhh...I wont overlook my opponent. We uhhh had good training for this fight, and we want toooo....do it for de fans. Freddie and I work real hard on uhh defense, and it's going to be good uhh fight"

You pretty much just summed up every interview and press conference leading up to the fight lol
Gambit808
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 09:48 AM) *

laugh.gif

Pacquiao know he talks fluent English around Roach or anyone he wants to. I don't know why once the camera's are on for interviews, he goes in to this "stuttering Stanley" mode.
emd01
Should be a lot of Pacman/Rios tongue kissing in between Kellerman trying to start up some shit.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Aug 13 2013, 04:36 AM) *
^^^ THREAD! clapping.gif

I am sure Kellerman will ask Manny questions about Marquez and then he will ask Rios about does he think he deserve a fight with Manny? Manny will talk about his love of his people, faith, and his re dedication to sport. Rios with stutter about how he will box Manny and that he will end his career. There will be no fight with Mayweather. Kellerman will ask Rios what skills does he have to stop Manny, and then Rios will say he is an Aztec warrior with no fear and how big his heart is. Then Kellerman will ask Manny if he loses this fight will he retire, then Manny will say he will have to talk to his promoter.

thanks for saving me the time of typing this all out! laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Aug 14 2013, 08:48 AM) *

laugh.gif y'all are some fools.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Aug 12 2013, 09:39 PM) *

laugh.gif this is just wrong...but funny as fuck! laugh.gif

don't forget...max will remind pac that he got ktfo'd by jmm....and will ask him some dumb ass questions regarding that. pac will respond with something about the punch being lucky...and will say he's be ko'd twice before and that now he's more hungry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.