Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did Gabriel Campillo Fight Tonight? (ESPN FNF)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Can't find a thing with regards to results. Did he get injured and they had to call of the fight again?

Jack
mrchitown
Great card all around and it's very exciting to see boxing back at the ball park. I still wish it was comiskey park though, I expect more cards to be put on there.

That Mollo-Splizka fight was just as good as the first one...Granados is getting a major push here on Chicago but I ain't sold on him for the simple fact that that piece of sh*t ref Cestino or what ever his name is always refs Granados' fights and he's lucky he escaped with a win tonight

Campillo was doing his thing Fonfara isn't anything special IMO, Campillo was schooling him for 8rds. He was doing some dirty stuff too. Should've had points taken off for hitting behind the head and repeatedly stepping on Gabriel's foot. But Campillo's corner didn't help either, they did a horrible job on his right eye
checkleft
Yea campillo was doing good but got caught in the 8th, stopped in the ninth. His punch resistance is really spiralling
Cshel86
Campillo fought a pretty good fight for a while, but as Teddy said, he failed to move to the right, which costed him. That solar plexus shot was so damn quick and serious...I didn't know what hit him until they replayed it. Lol

Man, that Splizka/Mollo fight was HILARIOUS! Mollo reminded me of one those Tough Man dudes that used to fight with those bog ass yellow gloves. They would lunge to no ends, to land those haymakers. That left hand put him on his ass, and watching his leg bend back the way it, let me know all I needed to know...as whether or not he was gonna get up.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 16 2013, 11:15 PM) *
Great card all around and it's very exciting to see boxing back at the ball park. I still wish it was comiskey park though, I expect more cards to be put on there.

That Mollo-Splizka fight was just as good as the first one...Granados is getting a major push here on Chicago but I ain't sold on him for the simple fact that that piece of sh*t ref Cestino or what ever his name is always refs Granados' fights and he's lucky he escaped with a win tonight

Campillo was doing his thing Fonfara isn't anything special IMO, Campillo was schooling him for 8rds. He was doing some dirty stuff too. Should've had points taken off for hitting behind the head and repeatedly stepping on Gabriel's foot. But Campillo's corner didn't help either, they did a horrible job on his right eye

that all sounds like the chicago boxing i remember. laugh.gif

fonfara is nothing special....but they're going to ride that kid into the sunset or until the wheels fall off...just like adamek. smh.

mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Aug 19 2013, 04:24 PM) *
that all sounds like the chicago boxing i remember. laugh.gif

fonfara is nothing special....but they're going to ride that kid into the sunset or until the wheels fall off...just like adamek. smh.

I'm thinking the wheels will fall off.....they have been pushing Granados on the locals for a very long time and the ref in that fight has done a lot of his fights, he was giving Granados every chance to fight back but he was sitting all over Mollo in that first fight he had with Spizlka back in February. I don't like that guy but he's a product of the commission of this great state lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Aug 19 2013, 05:13 PM) *
I'm thinking the wheels will fall off.....they have been pushing Granados on the locals for a very long time and the ref in that fight has done a lot of his fights, he was giving Granados every chance to fight back but he was sitting all over Mollo in that first fight he had with Spizlka back in February. I don't like that guy but he's a product of the commission of this great state lol

i know the dude. there are better ref's in the chi. geno is decent. what's the brother with the messed up leg? he was pretty good too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.