Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R.I.P Tommy Morrison
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Run and Gun Game Calls
What a tragic tale. This dude was a very good heavyweight. To me if he were in todays crop of fighters in his prime, The Klitchkos would have someone to worry about, and the heavyweight division may not be so dead. Same could be said for ray Mercer or Oliver MaCall. Tommy was one of my favorite fighters to watch tho, win or lose his fights were always exciting. Sad day in Boxing.
mitukczuk
I will always miss his left hook. It was a thing of beauty.

RIP!
mrchitown
I was a big fan of his. He was a very good heavyweight and he was in some exciting fights. 44yrs old, damn....so young. this is very sad news
emd01
R.I.P. Tommy Morrison
The Original MrFactor
Tommy was an entertaining fighter. He gave his all in the ring. Every time he fought, you knew he was bringing it. He fought all comers and didnt bitch and complain about shit. Good guy in the ring and thats how I'll remember him.
MAHDI
RIP
Dolimite
Rocky movies are a curse. Tarver got the shit knocked out of him when he did the last Rocky movies and then what happen to "The Gun."

I saw a photo of him and he looked bad. I didn't even recognize him. I God bless his soul. I know he always denied having HIV but he looked bad. He made me a believer after he beat Foreman, what could had been...
Cshel86
44?!

Sheesh...

no2.gif
daprofessor
r.i.p
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 3 2013, 10:19 AM) *
44?!

Sheesh...

no2.gif

Are you new to this board? Your name is familiar.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 3 2013, 06:54 PM) *
Are you new to this board? Your name is familiar.

Yeah, my screen name used to "Ban Dolimite's simple ass", but I went on a hiatus, and things have changed!

laugh.gif

C'mon D, you cant pick with me in an R.I.P. thread. Have you no shame??? Lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 3 2013, 05:10 PM) *
Yeah, my screen name used to "Ban Dolimite's simple ass", but I went on a hiatus, and things have changed!

laugh.gif

C'mon D, you cant pick with me in an R.I.P. thread. Have you no shame??? Lol

It is fitting, its like you been dead. I was about to send a missing person's on you. You are in an relationship now so yeah you are pretty much dead to this board! lol
Franchize
Dolomite is relentless lmao No Mercy

Oh yea. RIP Tommy. I had mixed feeling about him as a fighter but it's really sad to see a guy go at just 44
wolterb
it is too bad Morrison fell off so hard - last I heard he was making news because he thought he got abducted by aliens. I think its for the best, at least now he's at peace
sduck
R.I.P.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.