Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOXSPORTS1-Collazo vs. Sanchez@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
The new channel Fox Sports 1 continues its planned every other week boxing series tonight from Texas. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack
The Original MrFactor
nybody know how this fight went? I like Callazo. He was the first to beat Hatton. He put on a helluva performance that night. Would like to se this guy get back in the mix at 147.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 3 2013, 12:09 AM) *
nybody know how this fight went? I like Callazo. He was the first to beat Hatton. He put on a helluva performance that night. Would like to se this guy get back in the mix at 147.

I thought he "beat" Hatton as well. Too bad the scorecards did not reflect that. Louie won last night. According to Fightnews, it was a dull match:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/boxing-res...antionio-222327

Jack
daprofessor

emd01
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 3 2013, 05:43 PM) *

Hell, I actually like the sound of that match up. I think Thurman takes it but it would be an experienced vet he'd be facing.
MAHDI
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 4 2013, 12:39 AM) *
Hell, I actually like the sound of that match up. I think Thurman takes it but it would be an experienced vet he'd be facing.

Collazo sounds about right for Thurman who has fought no one... this makes sense rather than people saying he could give mayyweather a run. Collazo could very box his hears off...
daprofessor
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Sep 4 2013, 09:58 AM) *
Collazo sounds about right for Thurman who has fought no one... this makes sense rather than people saying he could give mayyweather a run. Collazo could very box his hears off...

i'd favor thurman by stoppage. he still won't get the credit or recognition he deserves.
mrchitown
Collazo fought a good fight, I always felt he's gotten the short end of the stick. Like when he fought Berto, he should've been leaving the ring a champ that night. Hopefully with that win, he's set himself up for more meaningful fights down the line..I like the sound of him and Thurman going at it. I don't see Thurman stopping him. Collazo has only been stopped once and that was 11yrs ago. He may win but I think Luis presents some problems for Keith

And speaking of Berto, his sister just got her ass whooped on ultimate fighter. Man getting stopped runs in their family laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.