Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bradley Marquez face off
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
pimpfighterROQ
Too much respect given to each other.

PS: Marquez's english wow.
Cshel86
Yeah Marquez surprised me with his English, as always. I was happy that he able to do the whole Face-Off in English...impressive! I'm wondering if they rehearsed the questions with him, or was somebody translating in his ear piece. Bradley and that big ass head of his, smh...dudes with skulls like that, need to leave the sideburns nonsense alone...it's like it's an extension of his head, like it doesn't stop.
emd01
Damn Bradley is chubby. I bet he balloons up to 200 lbs in between fights.
Franchize
I told people the moment this fight was a rumor, that it will be boring. I stand by that. As for this Face Off, I didn't expect anything different. Very rare that opponents trash talk Marquez. He seems generally well respected throughout boxing. I just think it's messed up that half the video is about Pacquiao.

BTW, Bradley looks fat as hell lol
checkleft
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 4 2013, 10:52 AM) *
I told people the moment this fight was a rumor, that it will be boring. I stand by that. As for this Face Off, I didn't expect anything different. Very rare that opponents trash talk Marquez. He seems generally well respected throughout boxing. I just think it's messed up that half the video is about Pacquiao.

BTW, Bradley looks fat as hell lol

BORING?

Wow.
mgrover
shit son, out for two months, Prodnikov must be brutal
sduck
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 4 2013, 11:09 AM) *
BORING?

Wow.

lol, this fight is gonna be exciting!
Cshel86
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 4 2013, 12:50 PM) *

Right, how could I have forgotten about that part? Two months with headaches and messed up speech...not a good sign. Tim beat himself in that fight though, no excuses for the way he fought. We all can agree that Tim was going to have to fight Ruslan at some point of the fight, but to go head up from the opening bell, was the worst idea.
daprofessor
tim is one of my favorite fighters in boxing. i felt he was truly underestimated and i picked him to beat pac. he is a much better fighter than he showed against provodnikov and it disappoints me that he let the bullshit get to him. he has nothing to prove to no one. fuck bob arum....fuck the hating ass pac fans....just go in there and be the intelligent fighter you are capable of being tim!!!! this is a very dangerous fight for him. marquez is riding an all time high....tim can't afford to make any mistakes. he has what it takes to beat marquez...he just needs to go back to what he does. it's rare....but it's possible. the macho talk....and all that other bullshit needs to stop. intelligence is where it's at. brave and tough can get u killed. with all of this being said....if he beats marquez, he has a serious shot at being fighter of the year imo....plus his fight with provodnikov is a foty candidate. tims got a solid shot at redemption with this one fight. he can put himself back in the mix for the floyd sweepstakes as well.
checkleft
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 4 2013, 11:50 AM) *

I'm saying! Lol
QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 4 2013, 11:51 AM) *
lol, this fight is gonna be exciting!

I'd rather watch a couple of really skilled fighters like this out think each other than a couple of rock em sock em robots.
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 4 2013, 01:08 PM) *
tim is one of my favorite fighters in boxing. i felt he was truly underestimated and i picked him to beat pac. he is a much better fighter than he showed against provodnikov and it disappoints me that he let the bullshit get to him. he has nothing to prove to no one. fuck bob arum....fuck the hating ass pac fans....just go in there and be the intelligent fighter you are capable of being tim!!!! this is a very dangerous fight for him. marquez is riding an all time high....tim can't afford to make any mistakes. he has what it takes to beat marquez...he just needs to go back to what he does. it's rare....but it's possible. the macho talk....and all that other bullshit needs to stop. intelligence is where it's at. brave and tough can get u killed. with all of this being said....if he beats marquez, he has a serious shot at being fighter of the year imo....plus his fight with provodnikov is a foty candidate. tims got a solid shot at redemption with this one fight. he can put himself back in the mix for the floyd sweepstakes as well.

You know what I think he thrives when hes overlooked.

He completely read my mind when he said he sees a lot of marquez qualities in himself, I've been calling him the black marquez for a while. They just have another gear in them when it comes to heart. I think Bradley may be more Mexican than a lot of the Mexican fighters in the game.right now lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 4 2013, 01:15 PM) *
I'm saying! Lol

I'd rather watch a couple of really skilled fighters like this out think each other than a couple of rock em sock em robots.

You know what I think he thrives when hes overlooked.

He completely read my mind when he said he sees a lot of marquez qualities in himself, I've been calling him the black marquez for a while. They just have another gear in them when it comes to heart. I think Bradley may be more Mexican than a lot of the Mexican fighters in the game.right now lol

he's too damn mexican! laugh.gif
Hotsauce
i want bradley to win and then sign to gbp. he would have a lot of options.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 4 2013, 01:08 PM) *

I wish he would've beat him...I know people are on two sides of the fence with this but Manny didn't even take him seriously. He fought 30 to 60 secs of each round and still beat him. It's funny and not funny at the same time in regards to Bradley

That faceoff was boring but I expect the fight to be better. Bradley better fight a smarter fight then he did against Provodnikov
The Original MrFactor
Wondering if Bradley is damaged goods going into this one. 2months is a long time to recover from that head trauma. The Provodnikov fight may have softened his head up some. In fact it still looks swollen. Marquez will be 40 when they square off. He says, he feels like he's 25 though. Somebody PLEASE CHECK HIS BLOOD!! That man discovered the fountain of youth through the next gen PEDs. Love Marquez, but he sold out and I understand he had to keep up with another sellout named Pacquiao. Bradley seems like he does it on the up and up and don't deserve to fight a guy that cheats.
DigitalBoom
These two while greatly respectful of each other were boring as hell. Also they need to zoom in a lot better on Bradley's face..them sides of his head look like something from star trek.
mitukczuk
I don't think Marquez is PEDing. But that's a whole different story for a different thread. Please don't create one though.

I respect both guys, but I think my man Manuel will prevail and win this one. God I love his boxing. It's a great matchup and I expect fireworks, but if I had to choose or bet, I'll go with Marquez for sure. Of course he is a different fighter than Floyd but I think he is the closest to Floyd thinking in the ring-wise. Bradley is the man, but sadly he doesn't think in the ring, his heart gets him in trouble..once a mre skillful guy chooses to bang with a banger, I immediatly start questioning his general and boxing IQ. Not a good look for Timmy. His speech is messed up!

Love this fight!
checkleft
I hate to doubt marquez but if Bradley BOXES I think he can eek out a Dec.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 4 2013, 10:52 PM) *
I wish he would've beat him...I know people are on two sides of the fence with this but Manny didn't even take him seriously. He fought 30 to 60 secs of each round and still beat him. It's funny and not funny at the same time in regards to Bradley

That faceoff was boring but I expect the fight to be better. Bradley better fight a smarter fight then he did against Provodnikov

last i checked....it's a loss on pac's record and bradley still has the title. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 5 2013, 12:22 AM) *
Wondering if Bradley is damaged goods going into this one. 2months is a long time to recover from that head trauma. The Provodnikov fight may have softened his head up some. In fact it still looks swollen. Marquez will be 40 when they square off. He says, he feels like he's 25 though. Somebody PLEASE CHECK HIS BLOOD!! That man discovered the fountain of youth through the next gen PEDs. Love Marquez, but he sold out and I understand he had to keep up with another sellout named Pacquiao. Bradley seems like he does it on the up and up and don't deserve to fight a guy that cheats.

the amazing thing about muscle is that it will respond to stimulation all the way up until u die. i don't believe marquez is on anything but a better training regimen. go back and look at his preparation for the mayweather fight. this guy was doing shit right out of the movie rocky. throwing rocks from a hillside....drinking quail eggs....and even his own piss in hope of bulking up and getting stronger. that was backwards ass thinking and the results it produced could be seen in the fight. fast forward to the last pac fight where he's doing great explosive exercises that are all related to the movements he does in the ring. he's building functional muscle and increasing his speed. he's using weights the right way....and his diet and supplements are being administered properly. he's never done any of that his whole career until now. think back to how amazing he was prior and u have to realize that this dude worked really hard to be on this level. now he's working smart. big difference.

daprofessor
am i the only one that is tired of the lame ass questions they ask on these shows? i want to yell...."objection!!!! your honor, he's leading the witness..." it's just bullshit.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 5 2013, 05:04 AM) *
I don't think Marquez is PEDing. But that's a whole different story for a different thread. Please don't create one though.

I respect both guys, but I think my man Manuel will prevail and win this one. God I love his boxing. It's a great matchup and I expect fireworks, but if I had to choose or bet, I'll go with Marquez for sure. Of course he is a different fighter than Floyd but I think he is the closest to Floyd thinking in the ring-wise. Bradley is the man, but sadly he doesn't think in the ring, his heart gets him in trouble..once a mre skillful guy chooses to bang with a banger, I immediatly start questioning his general and boxing IQ. Not a good look for Timmy. His speech is messed up!

Love this fight!

sad.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Sep 4 2013, 07:20 AM) *
Too much respect given to each other.

PS: Marquez's english wow.

Man, I loved this interview with both fighters, they coined the way these things should be conducted. sometimes the trash talking crap is cool but these guys have a fire inside and though they respected one another at the table make no mistake this will be War!!!
bnoles4life
As I'm watching this a few things jump out at me:

1. Bradley seems to still think he has something to prove, which IMO, plays against him in a fight w/ JMM

2. Notice how JMM has that look as if to say, "If you had trouble w/ Pac......."

3. Tim's last fight, may have scrambled his brain pretty good. He's in w/ a "cerebral" fighter and he's gonna have to lead. I think Bradley resorts to fighting up close......IMO, that spells curtains for him.

I still like JMM in this fight.
checkleft
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 6 2013, 12:11 AM) *
As I'm watching this a few things jump out at me:

1. Bradley seems to still think he has something to prove, which IMO, plays against him in a fight w/ JMM

2. Notice how JMM has that look as if to say, "If you had trouble w/ Pac......."

3. Tim's last fight, may have scrambled his brain pretty good. He's in w/ a "cerebral" fighter and he's gonna have to lead. I think Bradley resorts to fighting up close......IMO, that spells curtains for him.

I still like JMM in this fight.

Bradley can swarm but even though guys like that have given Juan fits he eventually eats them alive (see katsidis and the diaz fights if you haven't! They are great!). I think Bradley should do both, box and swarm in spots keeping marquez guessing. Bradley has the tools but I think marquez carries the brains in this one.
daprofessor
hard to disagree with either of u (bnoles, check) but i think bradley is a several steps above diaz and katsidis. he's going to have to go back to intelligent boxing. i'm afraid that's going to be next to impossible. there's something about all fighters...that once they enter that mode...they can't seem to get out of it. it's rare when it does happen.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 5 2013, 02:08 PM) *
last i checked....it's a loss on pac's record and bradley still has the title. laugh.gif

True but anyone with a rational mind knows he didn't win. He fought like a dickhead his last fight and probably won't be the same again. Tough price to pay for someone who thought they won. There was nothing he did in the fight with Manny to sway me to believe he won. I've watched it many many times and he was outclassed. He's not in that echelon of fighters.
emd01
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 02:02 PM) *
True but anyone with a rational mind knows he didn't win. He fought like a dickhead his last fight and probably won't be the same again. Tough price to pay for someone who thought they won. There was nothing he did in the fight with Manny to sway me to believe he won. I've watched it many many times and he was outclassed. He's not in that echelon of fighters.

Me and my damned irrational mind laugh.gif . I actually scored the fight a draw. I think Pac shouldve kept his belt but you cant fight 1 minute of every round and expect to win...sorry.

I think Bradley runs all over Marquez. Styles make fights and I think Bradley will give JMM all the problems he can handle. I just have a feeling this is going to be a one sided fight in Bradleys favor.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 06:02 PM) *

i'll agree to disagree on this one. i scored it a draw.
daprofessor
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 6 2013, 06:54 PM) *
Me and my damned irrational mind laugh.gif . I actually scored the fight a draw. I think Pac shouldve kept his belt but you cant fight 1 minute of every round and expect to win...sorry.

I think Bradley runs all over Marquez. Styles make fights and I think Bradley will give JMM all the problems he can handle. I just have a feeling this is going to be a one sided fight in Bradleys favor.

you see anything in particular giving you that feeling?
mrchitown
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 6 2013, 05:54 PM) *

Don't kick yourself man, not everyone has a superior intellect like me lol...i think Bradley was game in that fight with Manny but it doesn't equate to a win. I've yet to see what he did to earn a draw and definitely an official decision in that fight. Manny fought for 60-90 secs of the round and put it on him. That's not good

And now he's fighting Marquez after being popped from pillar to post versus Prvodnikov. Him and Marquez will be a good fight and it could go either way but the Bradley that showed up in his last 3 fights gets his ass whooped by Marquez...he's already at a disadvantage because Marquez has better ring IQ and is a counter puncher.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 06:15 PM) *
i'll agree to disagree on this one. i scored it a draw.

Cool
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 07:30 PM) *
Don't kick yourself man, not everyone has a superior intellect like me lol...i think Bradley was game in that fight with Manny but it doesn't equate to a win. I've yet to see what he did to earn a draw and definitely an official decision in that fight. Manny fought for 60-90 secs of the round and put it on him. That's not good

And now he's fighting Marquez after being popped from pillar to post versus Prvodnikov. Him and Marquez will be a good fight and it could go either way but the Bradley that showed up in his last 3 fights gets his ass whooped by Marquez...he's already at a disadvantage because Marquez has better ring IQ and is a counter puncher.

you know fights are scored, right?

bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 04:04 PM) *
hard to disagree with either of u (bnoles, check) but i think bradley is a several steps above diaz and katsidis. he's going to have to go back to intelligent boxing. i'm afraid that's going to be next to impossible. there's something about all fighters...that once they enter that mode...they can't seem to get out of it. it's rare when it does happen.

+ 10,000

I swear, I was going to respond to check's post, with something along those lines, 'til I read this. I agree....once that door has been opened, it's tough to close. Here's the other thing: while Bradley's been buzzed before, it was usually temporary. However, that iiiish he went through w/ Prod...lasted throughout that fight. Even if he got barely clipped, it had an obvious effect on his balance, stamina, etc. Now, w/ the revelation that fight altered his speech and whatnot for TWO MONTHS??? This isn't the guy to get back in there with.....JMM, IMO, is the Mexican "Cool Hand Luke". He'll be dialed into this one and won't wait and wait and wait for one shot against Pac. I have a feeling, Round 5 or 6 is going to show us if the Prod fight is temporary scar or a "birth mark". I hope the best for Bradley, especially as it pertains to getting away from straight brawling, but I don't see it. If you remember, when he fought Devon, Junior Witter and damn near everyone NOT name Manny P., he pretty much tried to walk them down. This was already, to a degree, part of his DNA. The Prod fight probably just "re-coded" him.
checkleft
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 6 2013, 06:57 PM) *
+ 10,000

I swear, I was going to respond to check's post, with something along those lines, 'til I read this. I agree....once that door has been opened, it's tough to close. Here's the other thing: while Bradley's been buzzed before, it was usually temporary. However, that iiiish he went through w/ Prod...lasted throughout that fight. Even if he got barely clipped, it had an obvious effect on his balance, stamina, etc. Now, w/ the revelation that fight altered his speech and whatnot for TWO MONTHS??? This isn't the guy to get back in there with.....JMM, IMO, is the Mexican "Cool Hand Luke". He'll be dialed into this one and won't wait and wait and wait for one shot against Pac. I have a feeling, Round 5 or 6 is going to show us if the Prod fight is temporary scar or a "birth mark". I hope the best for Bradley, especially as it pertains to getting away from straight brawling, but I don't see it. If you remember, when he fought Devon, Junior Witter and damn near everyone NOT name Manny P., he pretty much tried to walk them down. This was already, to a degree, part of his DNA. The Prod fight probably just "re-coded" him.

Barely clipped him? I think he would have knocked out anyone else with a few of those shots! Lol

He did walk those guys down, but he boxed the shit out of abregu.

But as you guys mentioned its yet to be seen if he can stick to that for a whole fight now.. during the interview I did get the feeling he wanted to trade again when he was asked about how his dad told him that he needed to fight smart and he replied " you created this monster", in terms of.him feeling like he has to fight like there is still something to prove from the pac fight.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 06:51 PM) *
you know fights are scored, right?

No shit, you want a cookie now?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 6 2013, 08:40 PM) *
Barely clipped him? I think he would have knocked out anyone else with a few of those shots! Lol

He did walk those guys down, but he boxed the shit out of abregu.

But as you guys mentioned its yet to be seen if he can stick to that for a whole fight now.. during the interview I did get the feeling he wanted to trade again when he was asked about how his dad told him that he needed to fight smart and he replied " you created this monster", in terms of.him feeling like he has to fight like there is still something to prove from the pac fight.

Check, I'm not talking about all of the punches were light "clips", but as the fight went on, there were times he wasn't hit flush, but wobbled like he took dead square on the chops.

Yes...that's what I'm talkin' about....he still feels like he has something to prove. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the "boxing" Tim Bradley may have permanently left the building.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 6 2013, 12:28 AM) *
Bradley can swarm but even though guys like that have given Juan fits he eventually eats them alive (see katsidis and the diaz fights if you haven't! They are great!). I think Bradley should do both, box and swarm in spots keeping marquez guessing. Bradley has the tools but I think marquez carries the brains in this one.

You're right, the one thing you can't do against counterpunchers is become predictable (which is what Pac did also) and JMM is always looking to set you up as you come to him. I think this fight will go the distance but if there is a KO it will be JMM putting TB to sleep.
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 6 2013, 06:57 PM) *
+ 10,000

that's the perfect way of putting it.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 07:47 PM) *
No shit, you want a cookie now?

i meant "you know HOW fights are scored, right?" laugh.gif

pac wasn't doing shit in that fight and when he did try to bomb on bradley he missed a shit load of punches and bradley would almost always answer back.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 09:04 PM) *
i meant "you know HOW fights are scored, right?" laugh.gif

pac wasn't doing shit in that fight and when he did try to bomb on bradley he missed a shit load of punches and bradley would almost always answer back.

He did and I felt he was game, but I thought Manny did more to win in the short bursts he put on. Maybe I shouldn't say that since there's a fight next weekend and one of the fighters in that fight, also fights in short bursts laugh.gif

My thing with Tim though is that he is being treated unfairly by people masking themselves as fans and he even admitted the backlash is the reason he fought that way against Ruslan. I hope it was a temporary thing but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about him...even in the faceoff he has a look about him now like he just ready to go to war. He needs to be more cerebral
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 09:12 PM) *
He did and I felt he was game, but I thought Manny did more to win in the short bursts he put on. Maybe I shouldn't say that since there's a fight next weekend and one of the fighters in that fight, also fights in short bursts laugh.gif

My thing with Tim though is that he is being treated unfairly by people masking themselves as fans and he even admitted the backlash is the reason he fought that way against Ruslan. I hope it was a temporary thing but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about him...even in the faceoff he has a look about him now like he just ready to go to war. He needs to be more cerebral

laugh.gif

totally agree. there were things he said that i didn't like. anytime these guys start talking about dying in the ring, someone needs to chime in and tell them to shut the fuck up with that bullshit. his focus is all off....and i'm afraid that provodnikov fight did irreversable damage to the dude. it blame hbo and pac fans. his talk reminded me of characters in the movies...like that cop who talks about "i got one week til i retire...then i'm off to the bahamas with the wife." then he ends up getting kilt in the next scene. i don't want to see tim go out like that.
checkleft
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 6 2013, 08:19 PM) *
Check, I'm not talking about all of the punches were light "clips", but as the fight went on, there were times he wasn't hit flush, but wobbled like he took dead square on the chops.

Yes...that's what I'm talkin' about....he still feels like he has something to prove. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the "boxing" Tim Bradley may have permanently left the building.

Well he was concussed early in the fight lol. Seemed sort of like berto during the ortiz fight
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 6 2013, 08:27 PM) *
You're right, the one thing you can't do against counterpunchers is become predictable (which is what Pac did also) and JMM is always looking to set you up as you come to him. I think this fight will go the distance but if there is a KO it will be JMM putting TB to sleep.

If TB KOs marquez somehow he's a fucking beast!
emd01
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 03:16 PM) *
you see anything in particular giving you that feeling?

I've always thought Bradley was a bad matchup for JMM. Juan Diaz punches like a girl and is a poor mans Bradley and almost had JMM KTFO and say what you want but I didnt think JMM looked too hot in his last fight eventhough he got 2 KDs and the KO. Pacquiao was whooping his ass clearly before the superman coma punch came into play.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 6 2013, 03:30 PM) *

laugh.gif Touche. I think Manny was very ineffective against Bradley. Lots of flurries with a bunch of missing and barely fighting at all. I thought Bradley was landing more eventhough Pacquiao was more authoritative with his punches he didnt land enough. I'm like you just the other way around. I've watched the fight several times and i've yet to see what all the uproar was about.

Like i said above, JMM didnt look too good in his last fight and was about to get scraped himself. JMM has taken years and years of punishment and though he's an offensive counter punching genius the guy has never been known for his activity or defensive prowess black eye.gif .
emd01
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 06:58 PM) *
laugh.gif

totally agree. there were things he said that i didn't like. anytime these guys start talking about dying in the ring, someone needs to chime in and tell them to shut the fuck up with that bullshit. his focus is all off....and i'm afraid that provodnikov fight did irreversable damage to the dude. it blame hbo and pac fans. his talk reminded me of characters in the movies...like that cop who talks about "i got one week til i retire...then i'm off to the bahamas with the wife." then he ends up getting kilt in the next scene. i don't want to see tim go out like that.

blink.gif haha.gif laugh.gif haha.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 6 2013, 09:58 PM) *
laugh.gif

Too much money wrapped up in that fight for some funny stuff to happen lol

The hardest aspect of the game is the mental one, Bradley needs to seriously be shut down and re-programmed to the old Timmy....those know nothing fans hounded him and now he's fighting a style that really he doesn't have any business fighting. That was not the game plan against Ruslan, I think he knew all along that he was going to fight that way. Diaz and his pops need to really really plant the seed in his brain that he can't fight that way against Marquez and continue his career. The look in his eyes was like one of them dudes who loves being in the military at war time
mrchitown
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 7 2013, 01:11 AM) *
I've always thought Bradley was a bad matchup for JMM. Juan Diaz punches like a girl and is a poor mans Bradley and almost had JMM KTFO and say what you want but I didnt think JMM looked too hot in his last fight eventhough he got 2 KDs and the KO. Pacquiao was whooping his ass clearly before the superman coma punch came into play.

laugh.gif Touche. I think Manny was very ineffective against Bradley. Lots of flurries with a bunch of missing and barely fighting at all. I thought Bradley was landing more eventhough Pacquiao was more authoritative with his punches he didnt land enough. I'm like you just the other way around. I've watched the fight several times and i've yet to see what all the uproar was about.

Like i said above, JMM didnt look too good in his last fight and was about to get scraped himself. JMM has taken years and years of punishment and though he's an offensive counter punching genius the guy has never been known for his activity or defensive prowess black eye.gif .

Yeah Marquez isn't known for defense but Bradley isn't known for offense either. I think their styles suit eachother. But Tim is going to have to turn back the clock a bit and fight smarter in this one. Neither looked to good in their last bouts but Marquez is still light years ahead of Tim in ring IQ but Bradley has advantages of his won, it really will make for a good fight
emd01
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 08:37 AM) *
Yeah Marquez isn't known for defense but Bradley isn't known for offense either. I think their styles suit eachother. But Tim is going to have to turn back the clock a bit and fight smarter in this one. Neither looked to good in their last bouts but Marquez is still light years ahead of Tim in ring IQ but Bradley has advantages of his won, it really will make for a good fight

yeah, if he goes balls to the wall like he did with Provodnikov JMM will flatten him...agreed.
mrchitown
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 7 2013, 06:04 PM) *
yeah, if he goes balls to the wall like he did with Provodnikov JMM will flatten him...agreed.

The first few rounds will be interesting to watch to see how Bradley performs. I'm looking forward to this, this could be big for Bradley's career and the same for Marquez
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 6 2013, 10:44 PM) *
Well he was concussed early in the fight lol. Seemed sort of like berto during the ortiz fight

If TB KOs marquez somehow he's a fucking beast!

that should put him in line for foty honors.
Cshel86
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we ALL may be the losers in this situation. Somehow, someway, I almost feel one of those "freak accident" headbutts occurring, and ultimately stopping it prematurely.

Again, I hate to be Mr. Cynical here, but Bradley is known to be involved in head clashes, and JMM is always prone to sustaining a cut.

Maybe I made this prediction because I'm still not sure how this fight will go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.