Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: where does floyd go after canelo
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 12:54 PM) *
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/ar...ig-pay-day.html

'If you deserve a chance against me then I will give you it but not because you are running your mouth off.
'I know Amir has been running his mouth off saying he wants to fight me but he wont earn a shot that way.
'If he works hard and proves he is worthy of a shot - that's when he will get his wish.'
Mayweather's warning comes after Khan's own American trainer told him that unless he commits himself to boxing as totally as Mayweather he will never become a truly great world champion.

Thanks
emd01
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:55 AM) *
I think Broner would beat Danny

Me too and make Danny look stupid while doing it.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 10:55 AM) *

It would be an interesting fight wouldn't it? Now if Danny wins that would be damn interesting. Danny has a pretty good resume now. Can you see, Haymon putting these two against each other next year? That would start the year off RIGHT!
daprofessor
i think danny has a better chance than canelo, guerrero, ortiz and cotto. this would not be a walk in the park for floyd because danny is heavy handed like cotto. he's well rounded too. danny is capable of following a plan and switching gears. will floyd put hands on him? of course...but will danny land counters? absolutely. i've been trying to tell u guys for a while now that danny isn't an ordinary fighter. y'all are still sleep on this dude. he has six toes!!! laugh.gif there's nothing flashy about him...but he gets the job done. this wouldn't be a walk in the park for floyd.
daprofessor
oh...and i think danny beats mayweather jr jr.
mgrover
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 10:21 PM) *
oh...and i think danny beats mayweather jr jr.

this, while I admit I doubted his ability to box under pressure vs Matthysse, I think he'd have a much more relaxing time vs Broner since he has no real pop,
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 01:55 PM) *

Oh you done it now! Rile them up young fella! Lol
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 24 2013, 05:10 PM) *
It would be an interesting fight wouldn't it? Now if Danny wins that would be damn interesting. Danny has a pretty good resume now. Can you see, Haymon putting these two against each other next year? That would start the year off RIGHT!

This the next mayweather cotto, a well rounded kid with pop against a brash flashy kid. They will fight if both keep winning, let it build up. The shit talking will be immense
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 24 2013, 05:50 PM) *
This the next mayweather cotto, a well rounded kid with pop against a brash flashy kid. They will fight if both keep winning, let it build up. The shit talking will be immense

angel will shut broner down in the shit talking department. paulie has already shown broner isn't that good at talking shit. i could see broner being so riled up that he might take a swing at angel...or his cling ons my try to fight danny's little crew. laugh.gif mayweather jr jr is too stationary a target. garcia breaks him down and stops him.
truth
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 24 2013, 10:54 AM) *
Floyd is fighting Danny Garcia in May. Danny should take a tune up fight in Jan at WW and then fight May in May. Or what can happen. The winner between Broner and Madiana gets a shot at Danny. If Danny beats the winner of the fight, he will have more push to his name and a Mayweather clash would be welcomed.

This
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 24 2013, 05:48 PM) *
Oh you done it now! Rile them up young fella! Lol

I think they will face off eventually, it's a fight that has to happen, even though both said it's a fight they're not really interested in...Broner is just to skillful. but Danny got that will to win. When they fight and Broner wins I will change my name from mrchitown to Boxing God laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 24 2013, 04:10 PM) *

That would be a great fight, they have to make that fight at some point...Danny will make Adrien look like a kingpin in there. I hope it happens sooner rather then later
mrchitown
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 24 2013, 03:38 PM) *
Me too and make Danny look stupid while doing it.

Broner will walk Danny down because Garcia ain't no mover. Broner doesn't move alot but neither does Garcia, he moves enough to try and throw you off your rhythm and disrupt you but his footwork isn't all that and he isn't quick in his feet. Both guys can hit, people acting like Adrien turned in a shitty performance but he won. They was disappointed he didn't win by KO, like Paulie ain't got a good chin. I can see Adrien putting Danny down, he's there to be hit
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:15 PM) *
I think they will face off eventually, it's a fight that has to happen, even though both said it's a fight they're not really interested in...Broner is just to skillful. but Danny got that will to win. When they fight and Broner wins I will change my name from mrchitown to Boxing God laugh.gif

we definitely need to bet on that one.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 09:30 PM) *
we definitely need to bet on that one.

As long as you putting money up. I don't do sig bets..if and when they fight I might just go and rock a band camp shirt and talk shit to people lol
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:20 PM) *
Broner will walk Danny down because Garcia ain't no mover. Broner doesn't move alot but neither does Garcia, he moves enough to try and throw you off your rhythm and disrupt you but his footwork isn't all that and he isn't quick in his feet. Both guys can hit, people acting like Adrien turned in a shitty performance but he won. They was disappointed he didn't win by KO, like Paulie ain't got a good chin. I can see Adrien putting Danny down, he's there to be hit

i forgot how high u are on broner. he couldn't put paulie down...what makes u think he'll drop danny? funny...i don't remember the weed in chicago being that good. u must be smoking some new shit. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 24 2013, 09:31 PM) *
As long as you putting money up. I don't do sig bets..if and when they fight I might just go and rock a band camp shirt and talk shit to people lol

laugh.gif u the lost member of bandcamp.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 02:19 PM) *
i think danny has a better chance than canelo, guerrero, ortiz and cotto. this would not be a walk in the park for floyd because danny is heavy handed like cotto. he's well rounded too. danny is capable of following a plan and switching gears. will floyd put hands on him? of course...but will danny land counters? absolutely. i've been trying to tell u guys for a while now that danny isn't an ordinary fighter. y'all are still sleep on this dude. he has six toes!!! laugh.gif there's nothing flashy about him...but he gets the job done. this wouldn't be a walk in the park for floyd.

Okay Brother Naz!!!! he said the same thing. So you have Danny winning this fight?
Danny is game. I mean, he showed up for Matthysse! I loved his heart, he was calm. Broke Lucas down and performed excellent.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 24 2013, 03:50 PM) *

Angel will sell this fight alone!!!! I can not wait to hear Angel's mouth against Broner's bullshit. Classic lines in the waiting.

Now this could be a good undercard for May 3...the question is, who would be May's dancing partner...(Tim Bradley please!!!!!!!!)
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 10:32 PM) *
i forgot how high u are on broner. he couldn't put paulie down...what makes u think he'll drop danny? funny...i don't remember the weed in chicago being that good. u must be smoking some new shit. laugh.gif

Watch the fight. Broner wasn't sitting on any of his punches in the paulie fight and still stunned him

Wasn't a great performance, he was just looking to score. Danny won't be as hard to hit

It's an interesting match up
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 25 2013, 01:22 PM) *
Okay Brother Naz!!!! he said the same thing. So you have Danny winning this fight?
Danny is game. I mean, he showed up for Matthysse! I loved his heart, he was calm. Broke Lucas down and performed excellent.

Angel will sell this fight alone!!!! I can not wait to hear Angel's mouth against Broner's bullshit. Classic lines in the waiting.

Now this could be a good undercard for May 3...the question is, who would be May's dancing partner...(Tim Bradley please!!!!!!!!)

i don't know that i have danny winning....but he'll perform better than the previously mentioned guys.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2013, 01:37 PM) *
Watch the fight. Broner wasn't sitting on any of his punches in the paulie fight and still stunned him

Wasn't a great performance, he was just looking to score. Danny won't be as hard to hit

danny has a beard. paulie is shop worn. danny can also crack. very interesting match up.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 09:32 PM) *
laugh.gif u the lost member of bandcamp.

Nah, I ain't with the background role and all that yelling. But everybody has their price, for the right amount I'd do it laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 09:32 PM) *

Don't act like Paulie ain't got a beard too, Danny's been stunned more then a few times. Where's the advantage that Garcia has, speed, defense, it's not really there....Don't act like your the only one here that's high on Garcia as I'm a fan of his and expect great things from him but there are some potential losses out there for him. I feel neither he or Broner will retire undefeated. Danny has a special talent in the fact that he finds a way to win but Broner is special all the way around the board

He didn't even sit on his shots against Paulie and he did visibly stun him a few times, Garcia needs to thank his maker that the Judah fight ended when it did because he was on his way to queer street. I've explained many times why I'm high on Broner so no need to re-hash that....you must have Alzheimer's or some shit because I've stated repeatedly that I don't smoke nor drink, I forgot how when you get in your one track mind that you say crazy shit, I expect more from Chino XL's little bro, you making him look bad, this will be hit'em up all over again laugh.gif
mgrover
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2013, 07:37 PM) *

When did he stun Paulie, it sounded like he landed impressive shots, to actually stun him is doubtful
Dolimite
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 25 2013, 04:01 PM) *
When did he stun Paulie, it sounded like he landed impressive shots, to actually stun him is doubtful

Dude. that is an awful picture of Oscar. Just fucking terrible!
BrutUalBK
There are good fights left for him but not record breaking PPV numbers type of fights.......honestly I think he should just stay at WW and if he doesn't then he should do one more fight vs Lara or Trout and then leave that division alone for good or just simply stay at WW and take on Garcia, then Matthyse and hopefully if Bob Arum stops protecting Manny from Mayweather then he should just finish up his career with him and ride off into the sunset saying screw Marciano's 49-0 record crap because we all know that Rocky cherry picked most of his best named opponents when they were years past their best.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 25 2013, 04:35 PM) *
danny has a beard. paulie is shop worn. danny can also crack. very interesting match up.

Can't disagree here. If broner takes care of maidana it becomes pretty appealing

Love the speed broner brings, but as I always say Danny has the most impressive timing out of all the new blood.

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 25 2013, 06:01 PM) *
Don't act like Paulie ain't got a beard too, Danny's been stunned more then a few times. Where's the advantage that Garcia has, speed, defense, it's not really there....Don't act like your the only one here that's high on Garcia as I'm a fan of his and expect great things from him but there are some potential losses out there for him. I feel neither he or Broner will retire undefeated. Danny has a special talent in the fact that he finds a way to win but Broner is special all the way around the board

He didn't even sit on his shots against Paulie and he did visibly stun him a few times, Garcia needs to thank his maker that the Judah fight ended when it did because he was on his way to queer street. I've explained many times why I'm high on Broner so no need to re-hash that....you must have Alzheimer's or some shit because I've stated repeatedly that I don't smoke nor drink, I forgot how when you get in your one track mind that you say crazy shit, I expect more from Chino XL's little bro, you making him look bad, this will be hit'em up all over again laugh.gif

He seemed to just be pot shotting and still moved paulie. If he pressured he may have gotten a kd or maybe even the stoppage
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.