Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: floyd and his bank account....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
ok. i'm not one to go on about how much a fighter is getting paid etc..etc.. and u will never hear me celebrating how many ppv's a fight does unless i'm getting a check from that shit. i read this...and i had to shake my head....especially with the way our economy is going these days.

floyds bank account...
DigitalBoom
Actually the fact he showed the receipt of his bank statement is frankly tacky as fck!! Can't co-sign that shhh...you got more than 10 million? cool..you have real money and how much specifically no longer matters. Buy the cars, own the houses, show them off but don't gloat when you gloat you give the impression of being dumb as shhh. Floyd been rich as hell a long time, with that time comes etiquette you pick up naturally. He just seems to ignore it...i'm sure not one of them other people he's doing business with that have his kind of money or more money than him are like "Hey Floyd, peep this receipt".
checkleft
That article where they got they got the numbers from off of ESPN is a interesting read. One of the better ESPN articles I've read in a while.

Though at the time I mistook floyds "1 bank account baby" as if he was saying that's "only 1" of his many bank accounts. He really does seem like a flashy throwback fighter
anthonyaccurate
ya'mean prof? I immediately thought of MY bank account, but then realized theres also a talent gap there too... but fuck that!!!

on the real, fuck it, good for him, his mind body and spirit paying for it, earned it.
We all selling our life, we not getting those 8 hours back.
Hotsauce
I don't get it
pimpfighterROQ
only one bank account? Aren't banks only insured to about 250k? Thats kinda risky. He better hope his bank doesn't fail.
Dolimite
Who gives a shit. He earned. Its no different when Mitt Romney was bragging about how much money he had while campaigning. He showed off his car elevator and even had a picture with a bunch of guys with money stuffed down their pants. Who gives a shit In the words of Mr. Chi "let that man cook"
mrchitown
It don't matter if it happened today or 10 years from now or 20 years from now, people would have a problem with it. If you don't have it most feel some kinda way about it. Me I could give 2 shits about but I wouldn't go to the lengths that Mayweather does to show wealth...of course it's a lot of broke people complaining, so he's going to get backlash from it. He gon be broke if he don't stop tricking on these raggedy hoes though
BrutUalBK
So what? Who cares if he showed someone his bank statement or receipt from the ATM, why are people so enamored with how he flaunts his cash or whatever, personally I think it is vain but then again "who am I to judge?" If anyone thinks they're better or that they haven't in some way or the other boasted/bragged about something regarding their own lives as some point or another then they are no more than a hypocrite themselves.

Floyd's skills paid the bills.
daprofessor
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Sep 7 2013, 12:01 AM) *
only one bank account? Aren't banks only insured to about 250k? Thats kinda risky. He better hope his bank doesn't fail.

this!!!
daprofessor
with the dollar being as weak as it is at the moment....and the real possibility of economic collapse...i'm not so sure i'd keep all my money in one bank...in the form of cash is all i'm saying.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2013, 10:02 PM) *
with the dollar being as weak as it is at the moment....and the real possibility of economic collapse...i'm not so sure i'd keep all my money in one bank...in the form of cash is all i'm saying.

yeah you're right, you shouldn't ever put all your eggs in one basket. there will be economic collapse.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2013, 10:02 PM) *

CDARS
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 7 2013, 07:02 PM) *

QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2013, 07:55 PM) *
yeah you're right, you shouldn't ever put all your eggs in one basket. there will be economic collapse.

Will be an economic collapse? It is already happening. The dollar sucks ass and to be honest, all currency is in the same position. I have bonds out the ass and I was thinking about cashing them in but they won't be worth shit until 10 years from now. which is bullshit. The only true investment is silver and gold.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 12:05 AM) *
Will be an economic collapse? It is already happening. The dollar sucks ass and to be honest, all currency is in the same position. I have bonds out the ass and I was thinking about cashing them in but they won't be worth shit until 10 years from now. which is bullshit. The only true investment is silver and gold.

Exactly right, if I were Money then I'd change over to a different currency because the Economist are predicting that most wealthy (not rich) will lose nearly half their wealth so what that means for the rich is that they will find themselves as thousandaires and those of us who are thousandaires will find themselves with little to nothing.
Dolimite
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2013, 09:19 PM) *
Exactly right, if I were Money then I'd change over to a different currency because the Economist are predicting that most wealthy (not rich) will lose nearly half their wealth so what that means for the rich is that they will find themselves as thousandaires and those of us who are thousandaires will find themselves with little to nothing.

The smart thing to do is invest in valuable products, believe or not water is a big investment. People will always need water. I have some money in gold but not nearly enough. I have bonds which are good but again cashing in now, I won't get shit. The super rich are fucking themselves up, the very people that they depend on their wealth for growing are the very people that they are screwing over big time. They will learn in a few years. For profit prisons are a damn money maker, but the federal and state governments are having issues paying the profiteers, but the investors are still making good profit.

Austerity is what fucking up people. Big time. It will end soon and then we will see real chaos. Which is why everyone is against the Syria strike, no money and it will on further cripple the American economy.
sduck
He made a video claiming to be the half a billion million dollar man, aka 500 million. So he's a liar then.
Dolimite
QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 8 2013, 09:06 AM) *
He made a video claiming to be the half a billion million dollar man, aka 500 million. So he's a liar then.

I actually do not know May's net worth. He has 123 million in one account, but that does not say how much cash he as on hand or money he has in investments or any other areas. Can't call the man a liar if he has not totally disclosed all his value. Floyd stands to make damn near 50 million with this fight with pay per view included in that figure, not too bad.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 08:23 AM) *
The smart thing to do is invest in valuable products, believe or not water is a big investment. People will always need water. I have some money in gold but not nearly enough. I have bonds which are good but again cashing in now, I won't get shit. The super rich are fucking themselves up, the very people that they depend on their wealth for growing are the very people that they are screwing over big time. They will learn in a few years. For profit prisons are a damn money maker, but the federal and state governments are having issues paying the profiteers, but the investors are still making good profit.

Austerity is what fucking up people. Big time. It will end soon and then we will see real chaos. Which is why everyone is against the Syria strike, no money and it will on further cripple the American economy.

He needs to invest in Johnson & Johnson baby products, since fools like you, always fall for the "I don't like how condoms feel" nonsense from chicks.

laugh.gif

That aint a bad idea though...babies are born every day. He better invest in some Money Team similac, before it's too late.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (sduck @ Sep 8 2013, 11:06 AM) *

Actually he very clearly he has stated he made 500 million over his career, I know he made 200 million from 5 fights and he's had 39 other fights so he probably did. You have to get taxes took over 30 percent off the top plus boxers pay manage rs and trainers. If Floyd has 123 in one account he has made hundreds of millions.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 7 2013, 11:39 PM) *
CDARS

huh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 12:05 AM) *

unless you're holding the gold and silver in hand...and you have the guns to protect it...having paper that says you own gold or silver don't mean shit.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 07:23 AM) *

fuck that bullshit. they're imprisoning minorities. it's modern day slavery. don't invest in that shit.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 06:20 PM) *
I actually do not know May's net worth. He has 123 million in one account, but that does not say how much cash he as on hand or money he has in investments or any other areas. Can't call the man a liar if he has not totally disclosed all his value. Floyd stands to make damn near 50 million with this fight with pay per view included in that figure, not too bad.

if u do the math on his cars alone...that's several million. that mansion and his other cribs...he might have a few hundred mil in assets.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 03:57 PM) *
unless you're holding the gold and silver in hand...and you have the guns to protect it...having paper that says you own gold or silver don't mean shit.

safe deposit box

QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 03:59 PM) *
fuck that bullshit. they're imprisoning minorities. it's modern day slavery. don't invest in that shit.

I don't invest in it, but a few clients that my boss deals with are big stake holders in it. I do have a soul.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 9 2013, 09:40 PM) *
safe deposit box

I don't invest in it, but a few clients that my boss deals with are big stake holders in it. I do have a soul.

i couldn't meet them...because i would have too much to say that they wouldn't be eager to hear. smh.

what u doing for the fight mr. home alone 4?
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 09:09 PM) *
i couldn't meet them...because i would have too much to say that they wouldn't be eager to hear. smh.

Why the brotha got to be all that laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 9 2013, 07:09 PM) *

Hawaiian BBQ. My Samoan homeboys are doing the cooking and my boss (yeah that guy is coming) is going to bring the alcohol. I will have my own mix of drinks going. My ex called and asked if she and a "few" of her friends can come and see the fight. I am going to have like ten dudes over my house and none of them are bringing their ladies (thank goodness) so I told her yeah. I will not be a Cshel and drink my way into some shit. Funny thing is, I am actually looking forward to seeing her, she was cool. But I will be a perfect gentleman...

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 9 2013, 08:25 PM) *

I'm saying!!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 9 2013, 10:25 PM) *

trust me...i've been in his situation before...and the first taste of freedom...nothing captures it like the movie home alone! laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 10:05 AM) *
Hawaiian BBQ. My Samoan homeboys are doing the cooking and my boss (yeah that guy is coming) is going to bring the alcohol. I will have my own mix of drinks going. My ex called and asked if she and a "few" of her friends can come and see the fight. I am going to have like ten dudes over my house and none of them are bringing their ladies (thank goodness) so I told her yeah. I will not be a Cshel and drink my way into some shit. Funny thing is, I am actually looking forward to seeing her, she was cool. But I will be a perfect gentleman...

I'm saying!!!

laugh.gif wait a minute...u inviting your ex to the crib!? didn't u say ur girl is dominican/ethiopian? this ain't gonna end well. i'm praying for u. laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 01:43 PM) *
trust me...i've been in his situation before...and the first taste of freedom...nothing captures it like the movie home alone! laugh.gif

In light of recent revelations I would assume so laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 10:46 AM) *
laugh.gif wait a minute...u inviting your ex to the crib!? didn't u say ur girl is dominican/ethiopian? this ain't gonna end well. i'm praying for u. laugh.gif

She is all the way in the Dominican! I am not going to cheat on her. Now I will touch my ex's ass and maybe "accidentally" feel a breast. But nothing more, hell I probably won't being doing that. I am trying to have fun and remember what it is like to be single. No kid no lady so why not head back to the future for a night?
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 05:45 PM) *
She is all the way in the Dominican! I am not going to cheat on her. Now I will touch my ex's ass and maybe "accidentally" feel a breast. But nothing more, hell I probably won't being doing that. I am trying to have fun and remember what it is like to be single. No kid no lady so why not head back to the future for a night?

i've never dated a dominican chic...but if they're anything like most latinas....u having your ex in the crib can only lead to bad things. good luck homie! laugh.gif make sure no strands of hair fall off that chicks head. make sure she doesn't "accidentally" leave a lipstick mark somewhere....and definitely make sure she don't conveniently leave earrings or some other shit to let your girl know she was there. i don't know about u...but i wouldn't even be able to enjoy the fight with all that shit on my mind. laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 04:09 PM) *
i've never dated a dominican chic...but if they're anything like most latinas....u having your ex in the crib can only lead to bad things. good luck homie! laugh.gif make sure no strands of hair fall off that chicks head. make sure she doesn't "accidentally" leave a lipstick mark somewhere....and definitely make sure she don't conveniently leave earrings or some other shit to let your girl know she was there. i don't know about u...but i wouldn't even be able to enjoy the fight with all that shit on my mind. laugh.gif

She is engaged! This girl had the nerve to ask me if she could bring her dude! WTF! I told her ya. I just want to see what the dude looks like. I know its gay but I have to know who I have been replaced with. She says he is a fucking pharmacist which means he makes decent money, we will see. He is suppose to be a big fight fan. Now her friends can all get the magic stick.

My chic is crazy. She has African blood mixed in too. I am doing a CSI cleaning of my house after the fight is over. No bullshit needed. My lady wants to Skype the day of the fight. She keeps texting that she loves me and all this bullshit. Now when we are in front of each other i am the world's biggest asshole. She gets two feet from me and she wants to marry a brotha, crazy!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 08:57 PM) *
She is engaged! This girl had the nerve to ask me if she could bring her dude! WTF! I told her ya. I just want to see what the dude looks like. I know its gay but I have to know who I have been replaced with. She says he is a fucking pharmacist which means he makes decent money, we will see. He is suppose to be a big fight fan. Now her friends can all get the magic stick.

My chic is crazy. She has African blood mixed in too. I am doing a CSI cleaning of my house after the fight is over. No bullshit needed. My lady wants to Skype the day of the fight. She keeps texting that she loves me and all this bullshit. Now when we are in front of each other i am the world's biggest asshole. She gets two feet from me and she wants to marry a brotha, crazy!

My girl does that same shit, she don't be wanting to hear nothing about the fight but when fight day rolls around she be on it. It be worse when I go to a card without her. I know I'm about to be bombarded with her BS on Saturday. Most of the time I just stop checking my texts, but then she calls lol...then as soon as I get home or come back in town from the fight, she ask me some random ass questions. I know what that's about but I ain't getting caught slipping lol
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 10 2013, 07:01 PM) *
My girl does that same shit, she don't be wanting to hear nothing about the fight but when fight day rolls around she be on it. It be worse when I go to a card without her. I know I'm about to be bombarded with her BS on Saturday. Most of the time I just stop checking my texts, but then she calls lol...then as soon as I get home or come back in town from the fight, she ask me some random ass questions. I know what that's about but I ain't getting caught slipping lol

Chi, when are you heading out? My boy who works at Cesar Palace said Vegas is already packed out. They said by Thursday shit is going to be bananas. Don't let your girl take this experience from you. Have fun. Get right and go all out. I am turning off my phone on Saturday. I don't want to hear from my lady. I am not trying to have that guilty shit conversation. What is worse, she tries to put our kid on the phone and make him talk to me! I tell her, DJ could careless, all he wants to do is play and watch Dora. I told her I will see them on the 30th. My nuts are hanging and I don't need her to try and shack them up. Fucking women!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 06:45 PM) *

Bitch

cool.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 13 2013, 08:17 AM) *
Bitch

cool.gif

LOL. You want me to end up having an outside kid? That would be 3!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.