Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather knocked down in sparring?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Gambit808
Oh shit, this can't be good if true, with just a week away from the biggest fight. I wonder who the guy is that did it, with a body shot non the less. Can't wait for 9/14 things are getting real interesting.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/64866/mto-worl...his-career.html

MediaTakeOut.com has been reporting about the TROUBLE in Floyd Mayweather's training camp - with MULTIPLE WOMEN around - all vying for his attention. And all those women might have caused the GREATEST FIGHTER IN MODERN TIMES to lose his focus.

According to an EXTREMELY WELL PLACED SOURCE, Floyd Mayweather was "knocked down" during sparring on Thursday. Our snitch, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told us, "Mayeather got hit with a good shot, a left hook to the body, and he went down."

The insider added, "To my knowledge [Money] has never gone down ever. Not in sparring, or in the ring."

But the insider also added, "It's not unusual for a boxer to get hit hard in training and go down. And Floyd responded well - he got up and finished the session. And he beat [the boxer he was fighting] to a bloody pulp."

That Mayweather fight next week is gonna be OFF THE CHAINS. Y'all better hurry up and get your pay-per-view ready - this fight is DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING. Cause with all the MESS going on in Mayweather's camp, he might actually take HIS FIRST LOSS!!!
emd01
Eh, it was just a body shot. Doubt if he'll have any residual effects like he would if he was actually hit on the chin. Thats how good this dude is. He gets knocked down and its news laugh.gif . I bet JMM goes down like a $2 whore in camp all of the time.
Gambit808
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 7 2013, 10:51 AM) *
Eh, it was just a body shot. Doubt if he'll have any residual effects like he would if he was actually hit on the chin. Thats how good this dude is. He gets knocked down and its news laugh.gif . I bet JMM goes down like a $2 whore in camp all of the time.

Being the top dog does that, especially if your known for not ever being knocked down officially.
checkleft
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 7 2013, 09:45 AM) *
Oh shit, this can't be good if true, with just a week away from the biggest fight. I wonder who the guy is that did it, with a body shot non the less. Can't wait for 9/14 things are getting real interesting.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/64866/mto-worl...his-career.html

MediaTakeOut.com has been reporting about the TROUBLE in Floyd Mayweather's training camp - with MULTIPLE WOMEN around - all vying for his attention. And all those women might have caused the GREATEST FIGHTER IN MODERN TIMES to lose his focus.

According to an EXTREMELY WELL PLACED SOURCE, Floyd Mayweather was "knocked down" during sparring on Thursday. Our snitch, who spoke on the condition of anonymity told us, "Mayeather got hit with a good shot, a left hook to the body, and he went down."

The insider added, "To my knowledge [Money] has never gone down ever. Not in sparring, or in the ring."

But the insider also added, "It's not unusual for a boxer to get hit hard in training and go down. And Floyd responded well - he got up and finished the session. And he beat [the boxer he was fighting] to a bloody pulp."

That Mayweather fight next week is gonna be OFF THE CHAINS. Y'all better hurry up and get your pay-per-view ready - this fight is DEFINITELY WORTH BUYING. Cause with all the MESS going on in Mayweather's camp, he might actually take HIS FIRST LOSS!!!

This "insider" must not watch much boxing. Floyd has been unofficially kd against Judah

Could be true but sounds more like someone trying to sell the fight
mrchitown
Not good for my pockets if true lol...but I don't know if any of you are familiar with MTO but 99% of the stuff they report is false. They try to be the black TMZ but always have bad information....I'm not putting any stock in this..

Look at the source, MTO? Nah, like Jay-Z said "We don't believe you, you need more people"
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 10:40 AM) *
Not good for my pockets if true lol...but I don't know if any of you are familiar with MTO but 99% of the stuff they report is false. They try to be the black TMZ but always have bad information....I'm not putting any stock in this..

Look at the source, MTO? Nah, like Jay-Z said "We don't believe you, you need more people"

Chi, you read my mind. Media Take out is suspect but if it is true, he still got up and beat the shit out of dude.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 7 2013, 10:37 AM) *
This "insider" must not watch much boxing. Floyd has been unofficially kd against Judah

Could be true but sounds more like someone trying to sell the fight

Which goes back to my statement about MTO, I truly believe they come up with this stuff out of thin air most of the time. That site is just as bad as world star hip hop, just pure and utter trash.

Judah should've been credited with a KD in that fight, it's not like Mayweather hasn't been hurt before. Me personally, I just don't put much stock into what these hack sites be saying because it's been proven that they're information has been false a majority of the time
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 7 2013, 12:47 PM) *
Chi, you read my mind. Media Take out is suspect but if it is true, he still got up and beat the shit out of dude.

Dolimite, don't even sweat this stuff...MTO is horrible. I give them credit for getting as many hits as they do but they've been sued in the past for putting out false information and other times they've had to retract stuff because it was false. I don't even mess with TMZ like that, I damn sure ain't giving credit to some pooh butt site like MTO
Cheesey1
Sticking with a Mayweather victory.

For a pro. like Mayweather, I think if this is true then it's a case of "train hard, fight easy."
Gambit808
Hope y'all are right. I feel the same way about the majority of this shit they try to sell as well, but news like this u don't just pull out of your ass from left field, especially with MTO always playing favoritism to Floyd too. But I guess we'll wait and see if more facts surface about this. I know one thing though if it is true, it may be an issue with a solid body puncher like Canelo.
DigitalBoom
If it happened:

1. What sort of psychological effect will it have on him? Will getting up and battling back make him overtly confident or will it make him more defensive?
2. Why is he still hard sparring a week from the event and risking injury to his body or his famously bad hands?

I don't think it happened because I see him and his people being too vanity driven to let that get out to the public...we don't get to see his sparring and I am pretty sure there is a what happens in the ring during training stays in the gym silent code. It being media take out I will take with a grain of salt...a very big grain of salt.
p4pcrown
Mediatakeout is your source? I'll believe it when it comes from a legitimate source and not a gossip website.
mitukczuk
If he was, I bet my house on Floyd being as focused as ever come fight night - no residual effects whatsoever. Do you even know the guy? Nobody matches his "zone" when hes in the ring.. Personally, I don't give a single flying fuck...KD in sparring...big whoop no matter who is knocked down.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 7 2013, 01:58 PM) *
Hope y'all are right. I feel the same way about the majority of this shit they try to sell as well, but news like this u don't just pull out of your ass from left field, especially with MTO always playing favoritism to Floyd too. But I guess we'll wait and see if more facts surface about this. I know one thing though if it is true, it may be an issue with a solid body puncher like Canelo.

You must've been mistaken...look at it again and click his name under the tags, MTO shows him no damn respect whatsoever. In fact, this fight they've been throwing him under the bus saying that he's been distracted by women. It's a hack site, I give it no respect...I've yet to see where they've shown Floyd love on there
leonthegee
Hopefully this will sell an extra 200,000 PPVs.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 10:51 AM) *
Dolimite, don't even sweat this stuff...MTO is horrible. I give them credit for getting as many hits as they do but they've been sued in the past for putting out false information and other times they've had to retract stuff because it was false. I don't even mess with TMZ like that, I damn sure ain't giving credit to some pooh butt site like MTO

Bro, I am not even tripping on this bullshit. They said Floyd was distracted by all the chics in his gym. BS. If Floyd did not bend Ms. Jackson over when she had on those little ass shorts, then no other chic can distract him, especially in the gym. This is bullshit.

By the way, life is good for Mr. D. Lady D and Jr. D just flew out for two weeks to the Dominican Republic. I am free man!!
Cshel86
I left the bar after a 2 for 1 special last night, and somebody simply blew on me. Needless to say... I went down...first time ever for me.

Anybody care yet??? Sigh...guess not. I'm nobody...I've accomplished nothing in life

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 7 2013, 06:16 PM) *
I left the bar after a 2 for 1 special last night, and somebody simply blew on me. Needless to say... I went down...first time ever for me.

Anybody care yet??? Sigh...guess not. I'm nobody...I've accomplished nothing in life

laugh.gif

You didn't let that boy cook that's why he got at you laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 7 2013, 05:24 PM) *
Bro, I am not even tripping on this bullshit. They said Floyd was distracted by all the chics in his gym. BS. If Floyd did not bend Ms. Jackson over when she had on those little ass shorts, then no other chic can distract him, especially in the gym. This is bullshit.

By the way, life is good for Mr. D. Lady D and Jr. D just flew out for two weeks to the Dominican Republic. I am free man!!

That's why I said I take why they say with a grain of salt. That's a very unreliable site. The only time the truth is on there is when they pay to leak nude photos of celebs

Man me and my girl ain't speaking....she waited til now to tell me she don't wanna go to Vegas for the fight. I've paid for the flights and I paid $3k damn near for tickets to the fight. We got a suite at the MGM, which is where she said she wanted to stay. And I find out she used my trip protection on the airline tix and pushed it back to a TBD...i'm so pissed at her I'm thinking about going by myself but it gets very rowdy in Vegas during that Mexican independence day weekend

It's not ideal for me to go by myself. I have a few friends flying but they bringing they women too and I don't wanna play the Cole Brown role. She doesn't wanna go because she says she doesn't have money to spend because she just started the school year back. She could've told me this month's ago and I would've went by my damn self and I still am. I'm just pissed she pit me in this situation
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 7 2013, 03:16 PM) *

laugh.gif

thumbsdown_anim.gif
Welcome back to the board.
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 03:52 PM) *
That's why I said I take why they say with a grain of salt. That's a very unreliable site. The only time the truth is on there is when they pay to leak nude photos of celebs

Man me and my girl ain't speaking....she waited til now to tell me she don't wanna go to Vegas for the fight. I've paid for the flights and I paid $3k damn near for tickets to the fight. We got a suite at the MGM, which is where she said she wanted to stay. And I find out she used my trip protection on the airline tix and pushed it back to a TBD...i'm so pissed at her I'm thinking about going by myself but it gets very rowdy in Vegas during that Mexican independence day weekend

It's not ideal for me to go by myself. I have a few friends flying but they bringing they women too and I don't wanna play the Cole Brown role. She doesn't wanna go because she says she doesn't have money to spend because she just started the school year back. She could've told me this month's ago and I would've went by my damn self and I still am. I'm just pissed she pit me in this situation

Damn! Is that grounds for a break up?
iHateHaters
media take out..... someone close this thread mto is nothing but sissy's or girls i cant tell who hate on anyone wealthy and report false and greatly exaggerated storys. smh
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 06:52 PM) *

I'll go with you, I'll even dress up for the occasion.....lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 07:46 PM) *
You didn't let that boy cook that's why he got at you laugh.gif

Man y'all got me walkin' around yelling "Let dat man cook!" laugh.gif

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 7 2013, 08:12 PM) *
thumbsdown_anim.gif
Welcome back to the board.

Hush Dolimite! I'm a man with a SACK...you won't ever catch me "asking" my woman to do shiiiiit! She thinks I get paid to moderate...man please! Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2013, 08:50 PM) *
I'll go with you, I'll even dress up for the occasion.....lol

Man I keep going back and forth if I'm going to go or not. I'm protected with the hotel and the flights but I aint trying to eat them tickets lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 7 2013, 09:36 PM) *
Man y'all got me walkin' around yelling "Let dat man cook!" laugh.gif

Hush Dolimite! I'm a man with a SACK...you won't ever catch me "asking" my woman to do shiiiiit! She thinks I get paid to moderate...man please! Lol

She really thinks that? Man Dolomite, let this man cook laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 7 2013, 07:12 PM) *
Damn! Is that grounds for a break up?

I'm wondering that myself, and she has the nerve to get an attitude. IDK, I'm going to decide if I'm going by Tuesday. The way I'm feeling now is fuck her I'm going. I've done everything literally in this situation to accommodate her and she aint did nothing. I can understand her side of things because she works in a rich white suburb as a teacher and they gave her no summer hours but she could've told me before hand. I busted my ass to pay ALL the bills this summer and she told me if she went she wasn't chipping in nothing. Forget that, I'm not going out like that
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 06:52 PM) *

Damn bruh
bnoles4life
I read this on Vivek's FB page and while dude is pretty much down the middle on this stuff, he said he asked 3 people w/ 2 confirming (allegedly there) and one denying the event. I dunno what to think, maybe it is to create more buzz.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 7 2013, 11:24 PM) *
I read this on Vivek's FB page and while dude is pretty much down the middle on this stuff, he said he asked 3 people w/ 2 confirming (allegedly there) and one denying the event. I dunno what to think, maybe it is to create more buzz.

ASSuming it is true, there has to be something said of you when it is big news that someone knocked you down in sparring, not to mention that he's sparring with fighters who weigh 170 or more. lol

That's why Floyd is the best, any other fighter gets knocked down in sparring you don't even hear about it.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 07:26 PM) *
I'm wondering that myself, and she has the nerve to get an attitude. IDK, I'm going to decide if I'm going by Tuesday. The way I'm feeling now is fuck her I'm going. I've done everything literally in this situation to accommodate her and she aint did nothing. I can understand her side of things because she works in a rich white suburb as a teacher and they gave her no summer hours but she could've told me before hand. I busted my ass to pay ALL the bills this summer and she told me if she went she wasn't chipping in nothing. Forget that, I'm not going out like that

Dude, you better go! Take a homeboy and just have him pay for his ticket. Man, have fun, drink, dance, flirt, and give Canelo fans hell! I am so amped for this fight! Have fun for everyone on this board. Especially Chsel, his nuts are tied up with his new relationship. Go have fun. This is a once in a lifetime chance to see a hype machine get crushed. Take a picture of Oscar's face when Michael Buffer announces the winner!
The Original MrFactor
No biggie... Canelo will down him by way of a body shot too...
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 8 2013, 12:03 AM) *
No biggie... Canelo will down him by way of a body shot too...

lol, Canelo's fans can only wish.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 10:21 PM) *
Man I keep going back and forth if I'm going to go or not. I'm protected with the hotel and the flights but I aint trying to eat them tickets lol

I feel you on that Bro, I gotta a brother and niece that live out in Vegas and I could only hope to make it out that way/get tickets before I'm able to make it to his next fight.
checkleft
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 7 2013, 11:49 PM) *
ASSuming it is true, there has to be something said of you when it is big news that someone knocked you down in sparring, not to mention that he's sparring with fighters who weigh 170 or more. lol

That's why Floyd is the best, any other fighter gets knocked down in sparring you don't even hear about it.

Let alone hear that they got back up and beat said dude to a bloody pulp. Story still sounds sketchy though
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 8 2013, 01:20 AM) *
lol, Canelo's fans can only wish.

Not really a fan, but you can run with that.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 8 2013, 01:03 AM) *

You can too.
xxxxxx
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 8 2013, 12:58 AM) *
Let alone hear that they got back up and beat said dude to a bloody pulp. Story still sounds sketchy though

It wouldn't shock me if the story was true. After all we've all seen this. Corley, Judah & Mosley all caught Floyd with some good shots and Floyd came back to punish all 3 of them. What people don't realize about Mayweather is that he fights tougher and more aggressive when he's pissed off. If you catch him you better get him out of there because if you don't your going to be beat down and picked apart.
Dolimite
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 7 2013, 10:03 PM) *

Do you know the line for this fight? Canelo has a 27% chance of winning this fight, and that is actually high for any Mayweather opponent. We shall see September 14. The thing that worries me about Saul are rounds 6-12. He tires way too easy. way too easy. Not a good look if you are fighting Mayweather. What is interesting is that Saul says he will be in better shape at 152, which means at 154 he is actually slower. At his natural weight is basically is saying he isn't as fast or good, which explains his tough level of competition that he has faced in 42 fights... sarcasm...

Don't bring up the Trout fight. A lot of people felt Austin one that fight by a point or two. Can't make a career fighting fighters two weight classes under you.
emd01
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 04:18 AM) *
Do you know the line for this fight? Canelo has a 27% chance of winning this fight, and that is actually high for any Mayweather opponent. We shall see September 14. The thing that worries me about Saul are rounds 6-12. He tires way too easy. way too easy. Not a good look if you are fighting Mayweather. What is interesting is that Saul says he will be in better shape at 152, which means at 154 he is actually slower. At his natural weight is basically is saying he isn't as fast or good, which explains his tough level of competition that he has faced in 42 fights... sarcasm...

Don't bring up the Trout fight. A lot of people felt Austin one that fight by a point or two. Can't make a career fighting fighters two weight classes under you.

Nuff said.
MaxPayne
If it's true, I'm not surprised. It can happen to anyone, even Floyd.

We forget that Floyd has been hit hard enough for guys who lack his balance to be knocked down: Corley, Shane Mosley (twice in one round) and Hatton to name a few.

We've seen Floyd get stunned, bloodied and having to take a knee and also the flash knockdown against Zab.

Floyd has also lost fights at the Amateur and Olympic levels.

I don't think there will be a mental impact at all, because frankly, Floyd has dealt with that kind of adversity before.

Hell, his mental game is on par with Jordan, in the sense that their dogged determination borders on insanity.

As far as them hoes go...well, it is what it is. As my favorite comic says, "Men with money can fuck who they want to fuck."

Although the funny thing is, there's a reason why he stills fucks around with Josie Harris, even after all the drama, assault, charges and jail time.

That's also the reason why he stays catching feelings when she's getting dick on the side.

That bitch was with him when he wasn't shit. They was fucking since high school, so I'm pretty sure Floyd remembers who was there when nobody knew who he was.

What a fascinating world we live in.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 08:18 AM) *

I think a lot of p[eople base this tiring thing on the Trout fight. I didnt see it that way. I saw Alverez get hit hard to the body in about the 5th round. That backed him up. I think he capitalizes on Mayweathers tendency to back up and fight off the ropes. i think where guys like Cotto and Guerrero headhunted, Canelo will body hunt and put May down by way of a bodyshot. Alverez dont like it to the body. I thing headhunting on him will be detrimental to May's hands...
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 01:03 AM) *
Dude, you better go! Take a homeboy and just have him pay for his ticket. Man, have fun, drink, dance, flirt, and give Canelo fans hell! I am so amped for this fight! Have fun for everyone on this board. Especially Chsel, his nuts are tied up with his new relationship. Go have fun. This is a once in a lifetime chance to see a hype machine get crushed. Take a picture of Oscar's face when Michael Buffer announces the winner!

Like Money Mike had Damon's in that set of pliers in "Friday After Next".
mrchitown
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 8 2013, 12:21 AM) *
I feel you on that Bro, I gotta a brother and niece that live out in Vegas and I could only hope to make it out that way/get tickets before I'm able to make it to his next fight.

Man, she done pissed me off, I'm flying solo next week. If them Canelo fans jump I'm going in solo lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 8 2013, 12:02 PM) *
I think a lot of p[eople base this tiring thing on the Trout fight. I didnt see it that way. I saw Alverez get hit hard to the body in about the 5th round. That backed him up. I think he capitalizes on Mayweathers tendency to back up and fight off the ropes. i think where guys like Cotto and Guerrero headhunted, Canelo will body hunt and put May down by way of a bodyshot. Alverez dont like it to the body. I thing headhunting on him will be detrimental to May's hands...

Negative! People, including myself have been seeing and commenting on his fatigue for a while now. What Trout did to him was speed up the process. He fights in spurts to conserve his energy
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 07:18 AM) *

I really hope your not going off odds bro. Odds are not the best way to go about things, when mayweather fought chico the odds were pretty much even... When Mosley fought margs he was a 4-1 underdog, odds don't mean shit when the guy across from you is on a mission.
checkleft
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 8 2013, 12:02 PM) *

He tired against hatton also, and those are the two fights against alright competition in which he was forced to go 10-12 rounds. His conditioning looked pretty bad in the trout fight though.
Dolimite
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 8 2013, 10:02 AM) *

I have been watching Saul for awhile and his conditioning sucks. He tires quickly and tries to use certain rounds to regain his stamina. A skilled fighter will eat that alive. He tires easy. Look at his media workout, he kept taking breaks while hitting the heavy bag. Not only that, but go back and look at his past three fights, he is breathing through his mouth and gasping for air. The Trout he was at his worse. You are depending Saul to hit May to the body, which means May has to be still for him to do that, do you think May will actually be still for a split second for Saul to hit him?

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 8 2013, 12:28 PM) *

Pimp in Distress!

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 8 2013, 03:20 PM) *
Man, she done pissed me off, I'm flying solo next week. If them Canelo fans jump I'm going in solo lol

clapping.gif Have a drink for all of us!
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 8 2013, 03:22 PM) *
Negative! People, including myself have been seeing and commenting on his fatigue for a while now. What Trout did to him was speed up the process. He fights in spurts to conserve his energy

Thank you. Saul has kinks in his armor and a major is his stamina.

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 8 2013, 03:35 PM) *
I really hope your not going off odds bro. Odds are not the best way to go about things, when mayweather fought chico the odds were pretty much even... When Mosley fought margs he was a 4-1 underdog, odds don't mean shit when the guy across from you is on a mission.

I always look at the odds before I place a bet. I can do my research from there. All knew the Cotto fight was going to be hard judge but I made the right choice. So yeah, odds help me with my picks.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 07:52 PM) *

WTF man??? I know I've asked you this seeeeveral times, but is this the SAME chick that showed her ass at the Hopkins/Dawson fight and the Mayweather/Canelo fight? If so, then you need to drop that chicken dinner. This is like the 3rd incident. laugh.gif

QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 7 2013, 11:22 PM) *
She really thinks that? Man Dolomite, let this man cook laugh.gif

Yes she does...had to tell her that I get paid to do it. She asked of this was a hobby, or if I got paid to do it. Had to go with the pay...when women wanna monopolize your time, suddenly, your hobbies are filed under "not important", which she's already archived most of the other things that you like doing. LOL

If I don't at least get the opportunity to post and shoot the shit with you guys, then I'm a complete animal in real life. I already don't have much time for my home improvement projects anymore (due to my crazy workload), but having a new girlfriend that wants all of your time is a completely different obstacle. As long as she doesn't get into my boxing schedule (which she's already attempted), then she'll last around these parts. Lol

QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 8 2013, 01:03 AM) *

Funny how the guy who has to ask for permission to check the mail or walk to the end of the curb for the Sunday paper, is telling others to live it up. Oh how the mighty have fallen! laugh.gif

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 8 2013, 03:28 PM) *

Please don't support Dolimite's nonsense! This guy has no clue how much of an ass he's making of himself. LOL

As for this Media Takeout nonsense, the little birdies aren't even chirping about this newly acquired exclusive. I'll be the first to tell you that it's all hogwash at the end of the day. Media Takeout was reliable early on, but nowadays, they're only good for leaking celebrity nudes...which I happen to look forward to, from time to time.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 9 2013, 02:24 PM) *
WTF man??? I know I've asked you this seeeeveral times, but is this the SAME chick that showed her ass at the Hopkins/Dawson fight and the Mayweather/Canelo fight? If so, then you need to drop that chicken dinner. This is like the 3rd incident. laugh.gif

Yes she does...had to tell her that I get paid to do it. She asked of this was a hobby, or if I got paid to do it. Had to go with the pay...when women wanna monopolize your time, suddenly, your hobbies are filed under "not important", which she's already archived most of the other things that you like doing. LOL

If I don't at least get the opportunity to post and shoot the shit with you guys, then I'm a complete animal in real life. I already don't have much time for my home improvement projects anymore (due to my crazy workload), but having a new girlfriend that wants all of your time is a completely different obstacle. As long as she doesn't get into my boxing schedule (which she's already attempted), then she'll last around these parts. Lol

Funny how the guy who has to ask for permission to check the mail or walk to the end of the curb for the Sunday paper, is telling others to live it up. Oh how the mighty have fallen! laugh.gif

Please don't support Dolimite's nonsense! This guy has no clue how much of an ass he's making of himself. LOL

As for this Media Takeout nonsense, the little birdies aren't even chirping about this newly acquired exclusive. I'll be the first to tell you that it's all hogwash at the end of the day. Media Takeout was reliable early on, but nowadays, they're only good for leaking celebrity nudes...which I happen to look forward to, from time to time.

The same one. Yep, the same damn one lol.

I had to check my girl about that a long time ago and I had to do it with my daughter's mother. I don't condone hitting women but my baby mom's almost got 2 pieced with a biscuit on the side for almost making me miss Tyson-Lewis. If I can't get into my boxing fix then I can't be with the chick

And I also check those celeb nudes they be dropping, that's the only time you know they giving you 100% factual info, but they had to pay for it to get it
checkleft
Facebook convos up in here Lmao

Real housewives of fighthype type shit!

Chi! Do I really have to say it?! Pick up a buddy and get your ass to Vegas, F the BS. This is a Floyd ppv! You better not even think about it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.