Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the final presser tomorrow...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
daprofessor
i can't wait to see the angel garcia show tomorrow. dude is hilarious! he gets under ppl's skin. should be good.
klonopinz
hell yeah. mathysse is reserved tho, he will just sit there with a smirk and his nutty ass haircut. cant wait for saturday
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 05:06 PM) *
i can't wait to see the angel garcia show tomorrow. dude is hilarious! he gets under ppl's skin. should be good.

Floyd should bring a bag of fake cocaine and say he has a gift for Oscar but he ain't there! LOL.
emd01
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 05:59 PM) *
Floyd should bring a bag of fake cocaine and say he has a gift for Oscar but he ain't there! LOL.

laugh.gif Damn you beat me to it laugh.gif .

Slappy Joe Crack and Ricky Hatton would both stand up in the crowd instantly and yell simultaneously "I'll take it!"
daprofessor
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Sep 10 2013, 08:45 PM) *
hell yeah. mathysse is reserved tho, he will just sit there with a smirk and his nutty ass haircut. cant wait for saturday

nutty ass haircut? matthysse has a mullet and angel is rocking the moe... which one u talking about? laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 10 2013, 08:59 PM) *

laugh.gif
DigitalBoom
Dude did Angel get to Oscar's drug stash? He had to have been on something today..he made zero sense at all. Funny Richard Schaeffer was like wtf and doing his nervous laugh thing trying to get the announcer dude to yolk the mic from his face. Dude is a straight up embarrassment to both his son and his so called faith. I think honestly Angel hurts Danny's star potential more than he hurts it. I can just imagine them doing an under armour commercial and Angel going on the staff and director.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 08:06 PM) *

Ya know he's the reason that a lot of people dont like his son. Danny seems like such a nice kid. he reminds me of Oscar back in 96-97. Good fighter, nice kid(so it appears), knuckleheaded loudmouth dad/trainer. His dad reminds me of Captain Lou Albano...

I really dont know who to pick for this fight. This one is tough.
Hotsauce
I think the main event is today and the undercard is tomorrow
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Sep 11 2013, 06:31 AM) *
I think the main event is today and the undercard is tomorrow

My bad
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 10 2013, 10:21 PM) *
nutty ass haircut? matthysse has a mullet and angel is rocking the moe... which one u talking about? laugh.gif

Man, Matthysse has about 3 haircuts in 1...a mullet, a chili bowl, and a philly in the front.
daprofessor
QUOTE (DigitalBoom @ Sep 11 2013, 02:26 AM) *
Dude did Angel get to Oscar's drug stash? He had to have been on something today..he made zero sense at all. Funny Richard Schaeffer was like wtf and doing his nervous laugh thing trying to get the announcer dude to yolk the mic from his face. Dude is a straight up embarrassment to both his son and his so called faith. I think honestly Angel hurts Danny's star potential more than he hurts it. I can just imagine them doing an under armour commercial and Angel going on the staff and director.

i guess angel isn't for everyone. i think the dude is hilarious and i've actually become a bigger garcia fan because of his pops. danny is all class.
daprofessor
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Sep 11 2013, 02:40 AM) *
Ya know he's the reason that a lot of people dont like his son. Danny seems like such a nice kid. he reminds me of Oscar back in 96-97. Good fighter, nice kid(so it appears), knuckleheaded loudmouth dad/trainer. His dad reminds me of Captain Lou Albano...

I really dont know who to pick for this fight. This one is tough.

holy shit! this is the third old school wrestler reference i heard today!!! laugh.gif wtf?
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 11 2013, 04:19 PM) *
Man, Matthysse has about 3 haircuts in 1...a mullet, a chili bowl, and a philly in the front.

laugh.gif i'm not sure what that is...but it sounds hilarious.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 11 2013, 02:49 PM) *
laugh.gif i'm not sure what that is...but it sounds hilarious.

what was your favorite quote from the presser?

Mines "He knows he is facing the truth" LOL "He does everything good, I do everything great!"
mrchitown
I missed it but I'm leaving for Vegas tomorrow so I might swing by the MGM
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 11 2013, 06:16 PM) *
what was your favorite quote from the presser?

Mines "He knows he is facing the truth" LOL "He does everything good, I do everything great!"

i missed it! i was in a meeting. i'll have to catch the youtube.
daprofessor
why are they silencing angel garcia? huh.gif he'd only add to the ppv numbers.
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 12 2013, 01:17 PM) *
why are they silencing angel garcia? huh.gif he'd only add to the ppv numbers.

Shhhh....don't say that too loud Professor...it makes too much sense...wouldn't wanna offend anybody.

daprofessor
angel garcia doesn't disappoint. laugh.gif that dude speaks straight from the heart and pulls no punches. when danny wins this fight, ppl are going to start recognizing danny and his pops as the dynamic duo that they are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.