Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV/CC:Mayweather vs. Alvarez/Matthysse vs. Garcia-SPOILERS!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Jack 1000
Greetings All!

This is the thread for all the on-going action and post-fight reactions for "THE ONE." Actually, this card should be named, "The Two" as both the main-event and co-feature could stand as great PPV events on their own!

ALL COMMENTS ABOUT THE CARD ARE TO REMAIN IN THIS THREAD! NO PUBLIC STREAMS ARE PERMITTED TO ANY LINKS OF THE FIGHT! NO EXCEPTIONS! ADDITIONALLY, NO NEW SPOILER THREADS ARE TO BE MADE THAT GIVE AWAY THE RESULTS OF THE FIGHT! VIOLATIONS OF THIS RULE WILL HAVE ANY SUCH THREADS DELETED AND NEGATIVE WARNING STATUS WILL BE ADDED TO ANY VIOLATORS ACCOUNTS.

YOU MAY SEND LINKS OF THE FIGHT THROUGH EMAIL OR PM'S, BUT MAY NOT GIVE THEM OUT ON THE BOARD HERE!

Also please note that the heavy Internet traffic from this fight may cause the board to lock up and possibly the server to go down. We know how frustrating this can be. Please be patient and we will hope to have it restored ASAP. Our recommendation for posting is to copy all posts to your computer's clipboard:

Highlight the text, right click and select "Copy."
Position the Insertion Point where you want the text to go, right-click and select "Paste."
Hit the Reply button.

Thanks for all your help and enjoy this awesome fight night!

Regards,

Jack

Administrator
BoxingStill#1
official predictions people.......
Genius
Canelo wins, he's what's next in boxing.
Dolimite
I am officially seeing double. Pig and chicken are being cooked, drinks are made and my house is already halfway full. My ex (she came with her friends and left her man at home!) had the nerve to wear this skirt that leaves nothing to the imagination. May have to be a dog tonight.

Chi, My girl text me all this sweet shit. I turned off my phone around 12.

Prediction: Matthysse 8th round knock out

Ishe Smith and Molina: Draw

Mayweather and Canelo: May 10th round knock out, a body shot.

Ashley what's his last name and Cano: I don't really give a shit...
Dolimite
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/963879...scar-de-la-hoya

^^^^ I think my buzz is gone. This should of came out weeks ago
Gambit808
Cano wins

Ishe wins

Matthysse wins

Mayweather wins
mgrover
my bet for tonight

Theopane wins,

Molina wins,

Matthysse wins,

Mayweather wins,

this is the only way to make a decent return
Cshel86
Cano/Theopane: Cant wait for this one...I have no predictions for this one.

Smith/Molina: If Smith lets Molina get warmed up, then forget about it...Molina wins a decision. If Smith keeps Molina on the outside and pretty much pushes him off when he comes forward with his head down (waiting to clinch), then Molina will have to come up with something else. I have Molina winning this one...Smith starts too damn slow sometimes and let's the other guy impose.

Garcia/Matthysse: I want danny to win by TKO, but something tells me that this one goes to the card, with Danny getting the nod. Anyhow, Danny needs to move his head, not back up with his head straight up, or try and exchange with Lucas early. Lucas is known to dip and throw overhand shots (like Salido does), so Danny needs to be careful and throw straight shots to the body and set up his hook. I think Danny's right hand will be a factor in this one, rather than the left hook.

Mayweather/Canelo: Call this one "pot shot city". No way Floyd exchanges with Canelo, and no way Canelo is even going to be allowed to throw more than 2 punches at a time. Hopefully Floyd is prepared for Canelo's punches that "turns into another punch" before it lands.

Cant wait for this card! Looks like I have about 10 solid customers tonight...this should be good. If anybody other than Chi is at the fight, please have a blunt object (preferably a canned vegetable) on hand, just in case you see Austin Trout. If you cant see Trout, then Broner's next on the list. Throw it HARD!!!

laugh.gif
Plah
Hello everyone
HaydelHammer
It's fight time ......HH in the HOUSE!!!!!!

HaydelHammer
Cano investing in that body.
Jhill47
Hey would somebody please inbox me a link for a free stream. I'm out of town and this horrible ass hooters isn't showing the fight. Please help a brotha out.
HaydelHammer
got some hard shots landed there by both guys
Cshel86
Theo was in big trouble in the 5th. Dude is athletic as fuck...he was supposed to be on the deck a few times tonight.
Cshel86
Theo's nose has GOT TO be broken...or close to it.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Sep 14 2013, 09:28 PM) *
Hey would somebody please inbox me a link for a free stream. I'm out of town and this horrible ass hooters isn't showing the fight. Please help a brotha out.

check your pm
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 14 2013, 09:35 PM) *
Theo's nose has GOT TO be broken...or close to it.

yep
MaxPayne
Bar I'm going to doesn't open for another hour and 15.

Fuck, keep them updates rolling fellas.
HaydelHammer
theophane is a tough cat
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (MaxPayne @ Sep 14 2013, 09:41 PM) *
Bar I'm going to doesn't open for another hour and 15.

Fuck, keep them updates rolling fellas.

check your pm.
HaydelHammer
this is a close fight. I have cano up going into the final rd.
HaydelHammer
Cano looking like he's going to finish this strong for the victory.
BigFightFan
Good opening fight, Cano should get the nod.
checkleft
Theophane has heart, never seen him fight but he made a fan out of me. Don't like cano much his only "skill" is his size. He has nothing else, a good fighter sleeps him
HaydelHammer
Good decision. Cano with the Split decision.

97-93 (cano), 98-92(cano), 96-94 (theophane)
Jhill47
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Sep 14 2013, 08:36 PM) *
check your pm

Thanks Bro
HaydelHammer
Ishe Smith vs Carlos Molina on deck
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (Jhill47 @ Sep 14 2013, 09:59 PM) *
Thanks Bro

anytime
HaydelHammer
I've never been an ishe "play it safe" smith fan TBH. Hoping Molina brings it because if he doesn't this will be a snoozefest.

and Jack Nicholas been drinking lol
Gambit808
The fuck is it with everybody adopting the shoulder roll shdh
BigFightFan
It might be a rough night for TMT
Gambit808
*smdh
HaydelHammer
this is painful.

Ishe "Prevent Defense" Smith....the guy kills me how he plays ultra conservative like he's setting up some super counter....yet there is NO COUNTER.....EVER!!
HaydelHammer
Kenny Bayless old overzealous ass
mgrover
Ah shit there goes my bet
BigFightFan
Does Ishe ever punch? He is ducking in and holding only
HaydelHammer
I don't even know who is up this fight. Ishe is fighting exactly the same way he's always fought..champion or not....smh.

Molina just needs to OUT THROW ishe and he'd win a SD imo.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Sep 14 2013, 10:25 PM) *
Does Ishe ever punch? He is ducking in and holding only

No...this is how he fights man. smh

Guy has zero "go get it" in him. he fights in prevent defense mode from round one.

he's perfectly content with looking ugly while playing all in on defense.
HaydelHammer
Molina just needs to be active and he will be a champion tonight
mitukczuk
Damn, I am actually fully awake and ready to watch the fight! Had to go to bed at about 8:30 pm to be able to wake up. (Right now its 4:30 in Czech Republic) I am ready for the fireworks.

Ishe Smith is boring as hell - I think Molina KOs him later on...

Matthysse KOs Garcia.

Mayweather dominates Saul.
HaydelHammer
As much as I'd love to see Ishe get KO'd...he won't EVER invest himself enough to put himself at that risk. Ultimate play it safe boxer.

Not that I condone putting yourself in harms way.....it's just this guy has zero dog in him. ZERO.
BigFightFan
Ishe " The NyQuil" Smith vs Carlos " The tylonel" Molina.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (BigFightFan @ Sep 14 2013, 10:43 PM) *
Ishe " The NyQuil" Smith vs Carlos " The tylonel" Molina.

LMAO!

mitukczuk
Such a strange fight....I can still see Ishe get KOd but...he kinda makes it work in the ring...he throws punches and seems to have a somewhat of a working gameplan....
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 14 2013, 10:48 PM) *
Such a strange fight....I can still see Ishe get KOd but...he kinda makes it work in the ring...he throws punches and seems to have a somewhat of a working gameplan....

agreed....the guy has mastered his style. I can't hate on him, but he's just not and never been crowd pleasing.

reminds me of Antonio Tarver...dresses himself down in defense and is willing to stay that way for an entire fight while the other guy tries to make a fight of a snooze festival.
mitukczuk
Please PM me a link to a solid stream if you have one. Mine just went down :/
HaydelHammer
The blueprint is easy to beat Smith....out volume him...he's got zero power. Simply out volume him and you will take that belt.
Cshel86
I took a nap, and this fight was still on. Thanks Ishe and Molina...snooze fest at its best...
HaydelHammer
YES SIR LMAO

Molina wins by SD LOL
Cshel86
Thanks for that bullshit split decision...Molina clearly won that fight. These TMT fighters are pure trash tonight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.