Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The WORST Trio of Judges That Could Be Appointed For A Fight!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
To have a little fun here, I am going to present my list of the three WORST JUDGES that anyone would want for a fight based on past history. Here are my three shitheads:

Eugenia Williams
CJ Ross
Dalby Shirley

You would most likely get an outcome there that had NO resemblance of what happened in the ring!

Jack
Cshel86
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 16 2013, 12:43 PM) *
To have a little fun here, I am going to present my list of the three WORST JUDGES that anyone would want for a fight based on past history. Here are my three shitheads:

Eugenia Williams
CJ Ross
Dalby Shirley

You would most likely get an outcome there that had NO resemblance of what happened in the ring!

Jack

They're the 3 Stooges, at best.

As I mentioned in the other thread, it's almost hard to investigate such things as judging. It's just too subjective. It's not like they can sit Ross down and tell her to rewatch the fight and change her card. If that's the case, then why couldn't the investigators have judged the fight that night (probably would've been a good idea, lol)?

They can start checking bank statements and phone records, if they really wanna shake up the tree a bit.
bnoles4life
As bad as CJ Ross was Saturday, she'll need to drive a car w/ her feet to f*ck up as bad as Eugenia Williams
Jack 1000
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 16 2013, 08:44 PM) *
As bad as CJ Ross was Saturday, she'll need to drive a car w/ her feet to f*ck up as bad as Eugenia Williams

Yea, now if she had GIVEN Canelo the win at say 115-113, she would be driving a car with her feet! At least she didn't have Canelo winning like Jean did with Holyfield!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.