Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather vs. Silva
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigDDatHomey
Anderson Silva said he doesn't respect what Mayweather does. I think he should put up or shut up and get into the squared circle with him....See how much respect he has then.

I would love to see Floyd knock his ass silly.
daprofessor
never heard of him.
Cshel86
QUOTE (BigDDatHomey @ Sep 16 2013, 07:32 PM) *
Anderson Silva said he doesn't respect what Mayweather does. I think he should put up or shut up and get into the squared circle with him....See how much respect he has then.

I would love to see Floyd knock his ass silly.

C'mon man!

I'm sure that any fighter that's not clocking $41.5M for 36 mins of work, is not gonna respect what Floyd does. There's too much of a size difference here D. Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 16 2013, 07:32 PM) *
never heard of him.

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 07:52 PM) *
C'mon man!

I'm sure that any fighter that's not clocking $41.5M for 36 mins of work, is not gonna respect what Floyd does. There's too much of a size difference here D. Lol

The streak continues, doesn't it Cshel? laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 09:27 PM) *
The streak continues, doesn't it Cshel? laugh.gif

The shit-show never stops!

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 08:29 PM) *
The shit-show never stops!

laugh.gif

And Professor punch drunk ass his participating in it, we need a signs the world is coming to an end thread laugh.gif

I don't know about you but maybe Mayweather should fight Thor next, that's his only real challenge laugh.gif Thor would take him into deep waters and drown him
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 09:42 PM) *
And Professor punch drunk ass his participating in it, we need a signs the world is coming to an end thread laugh.gif

I don't know about you but maybe Mayweather should fight Thor next, that's his only real challenge laugh.gif Thor would take him into deep waters and drown him

laugh.gif

Gotta love how you and Professor jab back and forth at each other!

Floyd may as well just call out the Kiltz bros...just to grab the headlines.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 08:45 PM) *
laugh.gif

Gotta love how you and Professor jab back and forth at each other!

Floyd may as well just call out the Kiltz bros...just to grab the headlines.

That's nothing compared to him and Brutal, shit...they got Ali-Frazier beef going laugh.gif

GB is going to have a tall order lining up fights for him now. I don't see a UK clash with Amir being a smash in May but in September it would do better. I think they might shock us a few times and go outside the box with a few of his last fights as far as opponents
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 09:50 PM) *
That's nothing compared to him and Brutal, shit...they got Ali-Frazier beef going laugh.gif

GB is going to have a tall order lining up fights for him now. I don't see a UK clash with Amir being a smash in May but in September it would do better. I think they might shock us a few times and go outside the box with a few of his last fights as far as opponents

Yeah that Ali/Frazier beef is old school beef....that beef that you feel old! Lol

The only thing intriguing about a Mayweather/Khan fight, is the fact that it takes place in the U.K....regardless of what month its in. Truthfully, if he fights in May, then takes the Khan fight next December, then it'll be reminiscent of his 2007 year in boxing. With that in mind, how does Khan hang on THAT long without getting embarrassed???
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 08:42 PM) *

Lmao
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 08:53 PM) *
Yeah that Ali/Frazier beef is old school beef....that beef that you feel old! Lol

The only thing intriguing about a Mayweather/Khan fight, is the fact that it takes place in the U.K....regardless of what month its in. Truthfully, if he fights in May, then takes the Khan fight next December, then it'll be reminiscent of his 2007 year in boxing. With that in mind, how does Khan hang on THAT long without getting embarrassed???

That's why I'm not so sure that Mayweather and GB won't have to pull a few rabbits out of their hat to not only pull in the PPV numbers but also to present a real challenge to Mayweather....I really don't know why some think it's a foregone conclusion that Amir is going to beat Devon. That's a tough fight for both but the pressure is moreso on Khan to look good and the interview with Virgil today was very telling

How can he present this great challenge he claims but he's not training properly or taking the sport seriously? He has went back to the same stuff he was doing before, over-looking an opponent and talking about his dream matchup with Mayweather. I think he's going to struggle with Devon, I know the guy is not the most entertaining and those 'i'm about to nut" grunts he does while throwing punches annoys me lol. He still presents a challenge that Khan hasn't faced, not even against Garcia and we know how that ended
Franchize
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 16 2013, 09:53 PM) *

He doesn't. He walks around his house, peeking around corners looking for shit that may potentially knock him the fuck out lol. That motherfucker will get KO'd by laying his head on his pillow too hard lol.
mgrover
Mayweather states that he doesn't know who Silva is but wants to promote MMA fighters? GTFOH
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 16 2013, 08:42 PM) *

because i think floyd should fight a middleweight? huh.gif
emd01
Mayweather vs Silva

Its official....70% of boxing fans have gone full retard. Heres who Floyd needs to fight to shut everyone up.

The Hulk, the Lou Ferrigno version
Superman
The Fantastic Four in a 1 night 4 fight tourney
Jason voorhees in a death match
Neo from The Matrix
Godzilla, the cheesy 60s version
Invent a time machine and fight Bruce Lee

Only then, if he wins all fights convincingly, can he even be in a conversation to be TBE.
daprofessor
on the subject of floyd and mma....

fuck mma...especially the ufc. they've been shitting on boxing and floyd for years as they used boxing to piggy back to make ufc/mma relevant. it's not.

dana white and his cronies repeating the lies over and over about boxing dying and that fans were leaving to ufc/mma. i don't know one single boxing fan that quit watching boxing and only watches ufc/mma.

it's a different sport...with a different fan base. sure....some of them overlap...but it's not different than baseball/football/basketball/soccer.

so now...while he's riding high off of his flawless victory, my favorite boxing site....and one of my favorite boxers are giving that shitty ass sport some press? please don't.

i was never a fan of mma/ufc...and i will never be one. u can have that shit. fuck dana white. fuck the ufc.
checkleft
Wasn't silva a failed boxer before turning to mma? Lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 01:49 PM) *
because i think floyd should fight a middleweight? huh.gif

No because you heap ridiculous demands on him because somebody else did it in the golden years lol

It's a new day that you ain't adjusted to yet but you have no choice
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 05:51 PM) *
on the subject of floyd and mma....

fuck mma...especially the ufc. they've been shitting on boxing and floyd for years as they used boxing to piggy back to make ufc/mma relevant. it's not.

dana white and his cronies repeating the lies over and over about boxing dying and that fans were leaving to ufc/mma. i don't know one single boxing fan that quit watching boxing and only watches ufc/mma.

it's a different sport...with a different fan base. sure....some of them overlap...but it's not different than baseball/football/basketball/soccer.

so now...while he's riding high off of his flawless victory, my favorite boxing site....and one of my favorite boxers are giving that shitty ass sport some press? please don't.

i was never a fan of mma/ufc...and i will never be one. u can have that shit. fuck dana white. fuck the ufc.

I agree in the sense that Dana and the UFC watered MMA down and don't pay them cats no bread but I'm a fan of MMA, it's kinda narrow minded to dismiss them. There a force in the sports world for a reason. I always put it like this I live Boxing and I like MMA. Boxing is my wife and MMA is just a random bitch I cheat with on the side from time to time
BigFightFan
This thread was my entertainment for the night. Lmao! Thor vs Mayweather is next
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 07:24 PM) *
No because you heap ridiculous demands on him because somebody else did it in the golden years lol

It's a new day that you ain't adjusted to yet but you have no choice

golden years??? i was 18 when duran beat barkley. laugh.gif how old were u in '89? i'm guessing you were still shitting your pampers. laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 07:26 PM) *
I agree in the sense that Dana and the UFC watered MMA down and don't pay them cats no bread but I'm a fan of MMA, it's kinda narrow minded to dismiss them. There a force in the sports world for a reason. I always put it like this I live Boxing and I like MMA. Boxing is my wife and MMA is just a random bitch I cheat with on the side from time to time

some ppl get off on smashing on ugly chics. others have higher standards. to each his own. never been a fan...never will be. i don't watch rugby either. i'm sure it's a force somewhere in the world. laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 07:58 PM) *
golden years??? i was 18 when duran beat barkley. laugh.gif how old were u in '89? i'm guessing you were still shitting your pampers. laugh.gif

I know Ibe cracking about your age but I didn't mean you as in golden years hahaha..I'm an authentic 80's baby. 89 don't count, if you don't remeber the styles of the era then you really not from it laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 17 2013, 08:00 PM) *
some ppl get off on smashing on ugly chics. others have higher standards. to each his own. never been a fan...never will be. i don't watch rugby either. i'm sure it's a force somewhere in the world. laugh.gif

Some people get off on being tacky too but who am I to complain laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 17 2013, 10:25 PM) *
I know Ibe cracking about your age but I didn't mean you as in golden years hahaha..I'm an authentic 80's baby. 89 don't count, if you don't remeber the styles of the era then you really not from it laugh.gif

'89 don't count!? do u know how many classic albums came out in '89???

hip hop albums of '89

i was rocking these in '89....

'89 don't count!? mike tyson whooped up on carl 'the truth' williams and frank bruno in '89!!!

one of my favorite all time movies came out in '89...

one of my all time favorite joints were on the soundtrack to that same movie!!!

this was another joint that year...

'89 was a good year. don't sleep on it.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 06:05 PM) *
'89 don't count!? do u know how many classic albums came out in '89???

hip hop albums of '89

i was rocking these in '89....

'89 don't count!? mike tyson whooped up on carl 'the truth' williams and frank bruno in '89!!!

one of my favorite all time movies came out in '89...

one of my all time favorite joints were on the soundtrack to that same movie!!!

this was another joint that year...

'89 was a good year. don't sleep on it.

See that age is creeping back up on you lol...I said if you were born in the later part of the 80's it don't count. how the fuck you a 80's baby and you don't remember shit about it. Nah, us real 80's babies ain't going...and why you care? Wasn't you born when Ray Robinson fought Basilio the first time laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 07:43 PM) *
See that age is creeping back up on you lol...I said if you were born in the later part of the 80's it don't count. how the fuck you a 80's baby and you don't remember shit about it. Nah, us real 80's babies ain't going...and why you care? Wasn't you born when Ray Robinson fought Basilio the first time laugh.gif

i'm a 70's baby pulling 80's ladies.... laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 08:52 PM) *
i'm a 70's baby pulling 80's ladies.... laugh.gif

I don't have a rhyme to come back at you with so I'm not going to touch this one laugh.gif

But I remember a lot about the 80's, I wasn't privileged enough to dress up in the styles of the 80's. For fear of jokes I won't say what I wore but I used to get clowned at school, I used to fight all the time because someone would make fun of my clothing. I didn't have Jordan's back then, my mom put pro wings on my feet and for any of you who remember pro wings back then it wasn't nothing nice laugh.gif
mrchitown
And since Professor brought up the 70's, RIP to one of the great heavyweights of that time, Ken Norton
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 18 2013, 09:20 PM) *
I don't have a rhyme to come back at you with so I'm not going to touch this one laugh.gif

But I remember a lot about the 80's, I wasn't privileged enough to dress up in the styles of the 80's. For fear of jokes I won't say what I wore but I used to get clowned at school, I used to fight all the time because someone would make fun of my clothing. I didn't have Jordan's back then, my mom put pro wings on my feet and for any of you who remember pro wings back then it wasn't nothing nice laugh.gif

plastic bottom pro wings. damn. i feel bad for you son. laugh.gif

started from the bottom now u here!
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 19 2013, 03:42 PM) *
plastic bottom pro wings. damn. i feel bad for you son. laugh.gif

started from the bottom now u here!

LOL don't feel to bad because I stopped wearing them after a few years and made my mom by me Jordan's. And I stopped wearing Jordan's after 96 when he refused to take responsibility for certain things going on in Chicago with his shoes, I always liked the Pippen's so I rocked those. Remember Fila was poppin and I copped some of the Grant Hill's pre-Orlando days minds you lol...I liked the Barkley's. Always been into air max's, flights and shit like that

Can't go wrong ever with a good pair of Addidas shell toes...I don't really care to wear sneakers now but in the right setting it's cool I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.