Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Usman Ahmed
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mitukczuk
Alright....so...have you ever seen this fighter? Appologies for the music, couldn't find the whole thing with the original sound and commentary.

He's pretty talented. In his own special way..

This is Uzzy. Do you have some other names WORTH searching for?
Franchize
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 18 2013, 05:19 AM) *
Alright....so...have you ever seen this fighter? Appologies for the music, couldn't find the whole thing with the original sound and commentary.

I saw this video before. He looks like a Middle Eastern McLovin lmaooooo
mitukczuk
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 18 2013, 09:22 AM) *
I saw this video before. He looks like a Middle Eastern McLovin lmaooooo

My thoughts exactly biggrin.gif

Man this dude had me laughin hard. I love his diapers !
daprofessor
is this the dude with the funny ass ring walk that gets his ass handed to him?
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 01:40 PM) *
is this the dude with the funny ass ring walk that gets his ass handed to him?

Good, you don't even have to watch the video! Yes it's him. I've discovered him today!

I don't get how fighters like this ever get a promoter...or how come nobody around them ever pointed out how pathetic they are. I guess bursting that bubble would be to harsh for, Usman "The Diaper" Ahmed.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 18 2013, 12:59 PM) *
Good, you don't even have to watch the video! Yes it's him. I've discovered him today!

I don't get how fighters like this ever get a promoter...or how come nobody around them ever pointed out how pathetic they are. I guess bursting that bubble would be to harsh for, Usman "The Diaper" Ahmed.

with some guys...u just have to let them find out the hard way. i know the type very well. they're more interested in saying they're boxers than putting in the work to being a boxer. they love the attention it gets them. they're easy to spot in the gym. they usually have the coolest matching equipment....they go on about what they're going to wear for fights moreso than what they're actually going to do in the fight. this dude had me crying from laughter when i saw the video. i saw a fight in real life recently that mirrored this...only it was more sad than funny.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 18 2013, 02:25 PM) *
with some guys...u just have to let them find out the hard way. i know the type very well. they're more interested in saying they're boxers than putting in the work to being a boxer. they love the attention it gets them. they're easy to spot in the gym. they usually have the coolest matching equipment....they go on about what they're going to wear for fights moreso than what they're actually going to do in the fight. this dude had me crying from laughter when i saw the video. i saw a fight in real life recently that mirrored this...only it was more sad than funny.

Same here professor.

I can imagine what you mean and I agree. Sad thing is they chose the bad sport to fuck around at. Although, the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw Uzzy "dancing" was Naseem Hamed. Well, not exactly but...they kinda ended up the same...in a way.
Franchize
I'm still laughing at the "UZZY" change. That UZZY turned into a cap gun real quick lmao
Cshel86
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 18 2013, 05:19 AM) *

He sucked in the ring, but I wont lie, he started breaking it down at :28!

laugh.gif

That's the type of dance that I'll try when I'm drunk, and end up needing stitches after falling over some of my furniture at the crib. True story...
daprofessor
QUOTE (mitukczuk @ Sep 18 2013, 01:41 PM) *
Same here professor.

I can imagine what you mean and I agree. Sad thing is they chose the bad sport to fuck around at. Although, the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw Uzzy "dancing" was Naseem Hamed. Well, not exactly but...they kinda ended up the same...in a way.

he probably thought he was hamed going into the ring. that was his moment! laugh.gif poor dude.
mitukczuk
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 18 2013, 03:30 PM) *
He sucked in the ring, but I wont lie, he started breaking it down at :28!

It looked like he was trying to free his balls stuck inbetween his butt cheeks. Damn...this dude!!

Anything/anyone else who we could share a laugh upon? Aside from Tyson Fury uppercutting himself biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.