Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Triple G vs. Curtis Stevens! (Major Hype)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Good Promo For November Fight! Story here:

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/9/19/47494...eet-fight-after

Jack
mrchitown
I hope Stevens comes to fight and makes it interesting
Hotsauce
Stevens by ko
NoCatchweights
Golovkin a bum, Stevens KO6.
Jack 1000
Stevens is not getting a decision though! CJ Ross will haunt at least two scorecards no matter what Stevens does!

Jack
emd01
Golovkin is going to destroy Stevens. Easy work for GGG.
Cshel86
Hey, all of you guys with the De La Homo sigs...didn't you say that Matthysse would KO Garcia???

laugh.gif
klonopinz
golovkin will win. stevens aint done shit
checkleft
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 23 2013, 09:59 PM) *
Hey, all of you guys with the De La Homo sigs...didn't you say that Matthysse would KO Garcia???

laugh.gif

They are gonna jinx your boy cshels! Haha
emd01
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 23 2013, 05:59 PM) *

laugh.gif

I also said Floyd would beat Canelo 9-3 which is what a lot of peeps seem to have it at aggressive.gif .
daprofessor
golovkin didn't sound too confident in his interview. he finished up by saying the fight wouldn't go the distance and that one of them would be ko'd. i'm starting to think the shit talking got to him.

NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 23 2013, 08:59 PM) *

laugh.gif

They'll never learn, they will always believe in the great white hopes.
Kratza
Stevens ain't shit he's not ready... GGG by KO
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Sep 24 2013, 12:05 AM) *

What has Golovkin done? It's funny because Ouma went 10 rounds with Gokovkin and Ouma lost to Roman and Rosado beat Roman by one round , Stevens destroyed Roman in under 2 minutes.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Kratza @ Sep 27 2013, 12:30 PM) *

You don't learn to good.
emd01
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Sep 27 2013, 09:21 AM) *
They'll never learn, they will always believe in the great white hopes.

The internet...where you can make assumptions about people and dont know wtf youre taking about laugh.gif .
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 27 2013, 01:19 PM) *
The internet...where you can make assumptions about people and dont know wtf youre taking about laugh.gif .

Your Sig exposes you as being one of those fools who thought Lucas beating Soto made him unbeatable.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Sep 27 2013, 01:44 PM) *
What has Golovkin done? It's funny because Ouma went 10 rounds with Gokovkin and Ouma lost to Roman and Rosado beat Roman by one round , Stevens destroyed Roman in under 2 minutes.

Don't you dare invest in the "boxing triangle". It's broken more hearts, than the girl next door turned hooker.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Sep 20 2013, 10:35 PM) *
Stevens is not getting a decision though! CJ Ross will haunt at least two scorecards no matter what Stevens does!

Jack

Yeah, the penance for allowing her to judge in the first place, must be paid.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 01:33 PM) *
Don't you dare invest in the "boxing triangle". It's broken more hearts, than the girl next door turned hooker.

Not really a triangle theory, I was more saying the level of competition is not as far apart as HBO machine would have people believe.
checkleft
QUOTE (klonopinz @ Sep 24 2013, 12:05 AM) *

QUOTE (Kratza @ Sep 27 2013, 12:30 PM) *

I forgot about the long list of hall of famers ggg has stretched.
mgrover
Same deal really, if GGG knocks this guy out he KOed a bum, but if he loses to him he's a bum.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 27 2013, 08:54 PM) *
Same deal really, if GGG knocks this guy out he KOed a bum, but if he loses to him he's a bum.

Nobody forced him to fight Stevens, Thurman has been turned down by Paulie, Guerrero and Maidana and no one is crying for him.I think Stevens has a wrinkle in that Golovkin hasn't fought a hard hitter since 2003 and that was a drained Bute with head gear. Proska and Macklin are the hardest hitters he faced since than, so we'll find out what that chin is because Golovkin can eat punches from 154 pounders but what will he do with a guy who has knocked out 168 pounders.
Hotsauce
We need too see ggg vs martinez
mgrover
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Sep 28 2013, 03:00 AM) *
Nobody forced him to fight Stevens, Thurman has been turned down by Paulie, Guerrero and Maidana and no one is crying for him.I think Stevens has a wrinkle in that Golovkin hasn't fought a hard hitter since 2003 and that was a drained Bute with head gear. Proska and Macklin are the hardest hitters he faced since than, so we'll find out what that chin is because Golovkin can eat punches from 154 pounders but what will he do with a guy who has knocked out 168 pounders.

Yeah I saw that fight, whoever said Bute was a hard hitter and why was he draine?
Kratza
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 28 2013, 01:11 AM) *
I forgot about the long list of hall of famers ggg has stretched.

And Stevens has? He's been KOed before it will happen again
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (Kratza @ Sep 28 2013, 06:44 AM) *

You don't understand, he was saying neither has.
NoCatchweights
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 28 2013, 04:35 AM) *
Yeah I saw that fight, whoever said Bute was a hard hitter and why was he draine?

Bute is a hard hitter by who Golovkin has faced standards it's Bute than Macklin, Bute didn't have any muscle I imagine he was fighting at a insanely low weight.
checkleft
QUOTE (Kratza @ Sep 28 2013, 06:44 AM) *

vvv thumbsup_anim.gif vvv
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Sep 28 2013, 10:00 AM) *
You don't understand, he was saying neither has.

mgrover
QUOTE (NoCatchweights @ Sep 28 2013, 04:03 PM) *
Bute is a hard hitter by who Golovkin has faced standards it's Bute than Macklin, Bute didn't have any muscle I imagine he was fighting at a insanely low weight.

actually the amateur level has way more leeway, 6kg leeway in the middleweight class.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.