laugh.gif c'mon mane! join us!
emd01
I'm rolling with Bradley.
BigFightFan
I'm taking Bradley 7-5
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2013, 05:56 PM) *
laugh.gif c'mon mane! join us!

LOL!!! Mane, I'm over here, breathless at this sigs. I tear up each time I log on to this joint. laugh.gif
checkleft
More fucked up sigs and avs?! Smh Haha, I smell some people plotting their revenge pics as we speak!

This is a hard one to pick to just like the Lucas and Danny fight was to.
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 20 2013, 06:05 PM) *
LOL!!! Mane, I'm over here, breathless at this sigs. I tear up each time I log on to this joint. laugh.gif

laugh.gif it does suck. cshel picked that shit. smh.
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 20 2013, 07:08 PM) *
More fucked up sigs and avs?! Smh Haha, I smell some people plotting their revenge pics as we speak!

This is a hard one to pick to just like the Lucas and Danny fight was to.

let me know when u ready to get off the fence.
checkleft
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2013, 07:16 PM) *
let me know when u ready to get off the fence.

Haha, sorry bro I don't bet or gamble at all. Personal thing
daprofessor
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 20 2013, 07:20 PM) *
Haha, sorry bro I don't bet or gamble at all. Personal thing

all good. sit back and enjoy the show. laugh.gif
Cshel86
Awww shit....

laugh.gif
Gambit808
Damn this is a tough decision... Another 50/50... Gotta take my time with this one. Not trying to go two months straight with a rediculous sig.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 20 2013, 11:14 PM) *
Damn this is a tough decision... Another 50/50... Gotta take my time with this one. Not trying to go two months straight with a rediculous sig.

laugh.gif

This IS a 50/50 fight. NOW, had Bradley not gotten his clock cleaned in his last fight, as Provodnikov had him flopping around the ring like wet chicken, then I'd say he that he'd pull off the UD. I'm just not sure though, maybe he fights an easy fight, maybe he fights another "I gotta prove myself" fight.
emd01
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 20 2013, 08:30 PM) *
laugh.gif

This IS a 50/50 fight. NOW, had Bradley not gotten his clock cleaned in his last fight, as Provodnikov had him flopping around the ring like wet chicken, then I'd say he that he'd pull off the UD. I'm just not sure though, maybe he fights an easy fight, maybe he fights another "I gotta prove myself" fight.

Damnit I hope not...I dont think I can take another 30 days of some other super gay sig not_i.gif .
mitukczuk
My boy JMM will finish what has Provodnikov started! Team JMM !
checkleft
Wow looks like people sleeping on Bradley
klonopinz
put me down for bradley by decision. tims chin isd way too good, hes got way too much energy, so outpointing him is tough, he keeps coming forever, never gives up, and when hes hurt he fights back harder. he can also box effectively and has good movement, i think it will be difficult for jmm to figure him out and land big shots, hell end up having to box him and lose. i think hes gonna look his age in this one.
sduck
I got Bradley
Franchize
How long you gotta keep the sig for? lol
Dolimite
I got Bradley not that I think he will win because I don't. however, I am wishing the he will leave Top Stank in order to fight Mayweather. This is the only reason why I am pulling for Bradley. I actually thing JMM will be too much for Tim to handle. So I am pulling for Bradley to get that May fight.
Amandla
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 22 2013, 02:35 PM) *
I got Bradley not that I think he will win because I don't. however, I am wishing the he will leave Top Stank in order to fight Mayweather. This is the only reason why I am pulling for Bradley. I actually thing JMM will be too much for Tim to handle. So I am pulling for Bradley to get that May fight.

I'm gonna co-sign this comment cos that makes sense!
mgrover
I think Prod is a beast of a puncher that JMM simply isn't and never has been, but slurring for 2 months after a fight isn't a good sign, it's a terrible sign, am on the fence, I'd hope Bradley wins, fights Mayweather and calls it a career. While I didn't like Bradley after the Pac fight, the more I watch it the closer it gets.
Gambit808
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 22 2013, 05:14 PM) *
I think Prod is a beast of a puncher that JMM simply isn't and never has been, but slurring for 2 months after a fight isn't a good sign, it's a terrible sign, am on the fence, I'd hope Bradley wins, fights Mayweather and calls it a career. While I didn't like Bradley after the Pac fight, the more I watch it the closer it gets.

JMM has more KO's than Ruslan has fights if I'm not mistaken. Even though it's been mainly at a lower weight class than what he's fighting at now, u don't have that amount of KO's not being good puncher. I think JMM showed with Pacquiao, Ramos, Diaz and Katsidis that he still has that power left in him and that he for damn sure is a better boxer than Ruslan. It's gonna be really interesting come fight night.
Amandla
I'm just hoping this is a clear cut victory. I'll back Bradley but I have a feeling Marquez has more gas in the tank.

Predicting Bradley by UD with my heart.
checkleft
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 22 2013, 04:33 PM) *
JMM has more KO's than Ruslan has fights if I'm not mistaken. Even though it's been mainly at a lower weight class than what he's fighting at now, u don't have that amount of KO's not being good puncher. I think JMM showed with Pacquiao, Ramos, Diaz and Katsidis that he still has that power left in him and that he for damn sure is a better boxer than Ruslan. It's gonna be really interesting come fight night.

Couldn't have put it any better.
emd01
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 22 2013, 02:33 PM) *

Thats technique for you. JMM might not hit as hard as Ruslan but his timing and accuracy is much better. Ruslan sometimes wings punches while JMM throws crisp, clean shots.
mgrover
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Sep 22 2013, 10:33 PM) *

That's probably because JMM has been fighting for 13 more years. He's not a raw puncher, never had that type of power, Ramos was bullshit, I don't care what people say, and he wins by accumulation not sheer power. Maybe he did KO Pac, but a few things to it, I wonder if he could A. do it again, and B. Bradley won't make the same mistake...I hope.
Cshel86
QUOTE (emd01 @ Sep 21 2013, 04:25 AM) *
Damnit I hope not...I dont think I can take another 30 days of some other super gay sig not_i.gif .

Me neither...and I'm not even rockin' the sigs!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 22 2013, 09:12 AM) *
How long you gotta keep the sig for? lol

Good question. I wanna say, a week...only because Alvarado/Provodnikov airs the week after Bradley/Marquez.
Gambit808
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 22 2013, 06:23 PM) *
That's probably because JMM has been fighting for 13 more years. He's not a raw puncher, never had that type of power, Ramos was bullshit, I don't care what people say, and he wins by accumulation not sheer power. Maybe he did KO Pac, but a few things to it, I wonder if he could A. do it again, and B. Bradley won't make the same mistake...I hope.

That was his last fight out and I think with a cold KO like that proves that it can be accumulative or one punch power that he can get u out of there with ESPECIALLY IF YOUR RECKLESS... Something both PAC and TB showed in there last fights.
bnoles4life
I'm Switzerland on this sig bet iiiiiish.
CrazyBuffalO
I'd like for Bradley to win. He's one of those undefeated fighters out there now and it would be nice to keep him that way to set him up for a Floyd fight or some other really big fight in the future.
yayo562
marquez by ko.. why? bradley has no chin whats so ever! ruslan coulda easily ko'd him but got tired
daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 22 2013, 06:26 PM) *
Me neither...and I'm not even rockin' the sigs!

laugh.gif

Good question. I wanna say, a week...only because Alvarado/Provodnikov airs the week after Bradley/Marquez.

i'm thinking we gotta go with the standard 30 days. i'm not sig betting on alvarado/provodnikov.
daprofessor
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 22 2013, 10:14 PM) *
I'd like for Bradley to win. He's one of those undefeated fighters out there now and it would be nice to keep him that way to set him up for a Floyd fight or some other really big fight in the future.

put u down for bradley?
daprofessor
QUOTE (yayo562 @ Sep 23 2013, 06:33 PM) *
marquez by ko.. why? bradley has no chin whats so ever! ruslan coulda easily ko'd him but got tired

this is a sig bet thread....are you in with marquez?
BrutUalBK
honestly this one of the hardest fights I ever have to make a decision on because both guys can box, both can brawl and both have very good counterpunching. my heart tells me jmm but my head tells me tb if he can stay out of the exchanges and use his speed then he can simply beat jmm to the punch and stick/move rinse and repeat his way to victory but something tells me that tb's libido has already been checked by BA and HBO and he is going to have to give them another fight like the provo bout in order to stay on prime time ppv and if he does that then it allows jmm the opportunity to produce another pacquiao sleepytime ko on tim.

I will know after the 4th round who will wins this one but do not ask me to pick until then.
daprofessor
QUOTE (BrutUalBK @ Sep 23 2013, 07:46 PM) *
honestly this one of the hardest fights I ever have to make a decision on because both guys can box, both can brawl and both have very good counterpunching. my heart tells me jmm but my head tells me tb if he can stay out of the exchanges and use his speed then he can simply beat jmm to the punch and stick/move rinse and repeat his way to victory but something tells me that tb's libido has already been checked by BA and HBO and he is going to have to give them another fight like the provo bout in order to stay on prime time ppv and if he does that then it allows jmm the opportunity to produce another pacquiao sleepytime ko on tim.

I will know after the 4th round who will wins this one but do not ask me to pick until then.

lmao!!! just go ahead and pick timmy!!!
truth
This fight is hard to pick i like bradley to win but the beating he took from ruslan had to effect him so until i see him fight i dont know how much he will be affected. On the other hand jmm this might be when marquez starts to look especially after accomplishing his goal with beating pac. My mind tells me bradley ud based on activity my gut says jmm based on Bradley not recovered from the ruslan fight. 50/50 i get back with my vote i need think about this
truth
Im gonna pick bradley
CrazyBuffalO
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 24 2013, 08:37 AM) *
put u down for bradley?

Yes please.
daprofessor
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2013, 02:42 PM) *
team jmm
daprofessor
Plah
mitukczuk
MAHDI
Gambit

team bradley
emd
BFF
klonopinz
sduck
dolimite
truth
CrazybuffalO

draw squad
Hotsauce

dafuq!? laugh.gif this is a first.

this list is looking very similar to the garcia/matthysse list. u have up until fight day to jump ship or switch sides. laugh.gif
MAHDI
marquez is the smarter fighter.... I am sure he hits harder than pillow fisted Bradely all night long-- marquez
checkleft
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Sep 24 2013, 02:16 PM) *
marquez is the smarter fighter.... I am sure he hits harder than pillow fisted Bradely all night long-- marquez

Diaz didnt hit hard either, he had Juan on wobbly legs more than once. Bradley def. has the better chin so its a trade off whether he hits hard or not
klonopinz
dont sleep on bradley. this guy is willing to go all out to win a fight, whether or not he dies doing it. i dont think anyone else in the sport besides floyd gives that much effort to boxing
Gambit808
Ok, put me down for JMM.

I have a question, if the fight ends in a draw, then what? Do the people who haven't voted get to decide on a sig for both sides that bet against each other?
Hotsauce
Draw
daprofessor
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 20 2013, 02:42 PM) *
team jmm
daprofessor
Plah
mitukczuk
MAHDI
Gambit

team bradley
emd
BFF
klonopinz
sduck
dolimite
truth
CrazybuffalO

draw squad
Hotsauce

dafuq!? laugh.gif this is a first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.