Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rigondeaux fighting in December!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Dolimite
http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/...ght-in-december

Rigondeaux will be back on the scene. I am happy to hear this, great news for boxing. I have no idea who he is fighting. I am glad Bob and HB-Ho got their thumbs out of their ass and finally put this man back in the ring. Great year for boxing.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 25 2013, 01:02 PM) *

Rigondeaux will be back on the scene. I am happy to hear this, great news for boxing. I have no idea who he is fighting. I am glad Bob and HB-Ho got their thumbs out of their ass and finally put this man back in the ring. Great year for boxing.

list of potential opponents...they all look like good match ups. there's a few names i don't know.

Victor Terrazas
Johnathan Romero
Jeffrey Mathebula
Jesse Magdaleno
Fernando Montiel
Christian Mijares
Hugo Cazares
Nehomar Cermeno
Hozumi Hasegawa
Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.
Dolimite
[quote name='daprofessor' date='Sep 25 2013, 11:18 AM' post='591092']
list of potential opponents...they all look like good match ups. there's a few names i don't know.

Victor Terrazas
Johnathan Romero
Jeffrey Mathebula
Jesse Magdaleno
Fernando Montiel
Christian Mijares
Hugo Cazares
Nehomar Cermeno
Hozumi H.
[/quoteasegawa
Wilfredo Vazquez Jr]

Yes Please!!!!!
checkleft
Moreno is also good. And agbeko called rigo out as well.

But the vazquez fight is the one i would like to see
Kratza
I want to see the Vasquez fight too, he's never in a boring fight
Dolimite
http://ringtv.craveonline.com/rumors/artic...snub-rigondeaux

The disrespect continues!!! Rigondeaux needs to leave HBO and his fucking promoter!!
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 25 2013, 02:45 PM) *
http://ringtv.craveonline.com/rumors/artic...snub-rigondeaux

The disrespect continues!!! Rigondeaux needs to leave HBO and his fucking promoter!!

i saw that shit. hbo and bob arum need to suck a dick. fuck them. they ain't shit. smh.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 25 2013, 01:20 PM) *
i saw that shit. hbo and bob arum need to suck a dick. fuck them. they ain't shit. smh.

If you were Rigo what would you do and how would this make you feel?

If I am Rigo I am giving my finger to Arum and HB-ho and signing with someone else. This is bullshit. if anything I would sign with Haymon so I could fight Gary Russell Jr.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 25 2013, 02:02 PM) *

Definitely. Picking 'El Chacal' no matter the opposition...

To be serious though, I haven't found a reason to bet against him yet.
Cheesey1
This is the first time I've logged in for a while and those photos are disturbing.
mrchitown
I just want to see Rigondeaux back in the ring but at some point he's going to have to make a crucial decision as to where he wants his career to go. He gon have to plant his feet in the ground and go for his or his career will be defined and derailed by punks in suits
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 25 2013, 01:02 PM) *

Yeah I read it earlier and like you, I'm happy to hear he's back and earlier than I thought. Now I'm wondering if they goaded Rigo into fighting like Bradley did vs Provo, we shall soon find out but I hope not.
checkleft
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Sep 25 2013, 08:46 PM) *
This is. The first time I've logged in for a while and those photos are disturbing.

Lmao, bro people are gonna come on the forums and think think were on some other shit!
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2013, 09:02 PM) *
Lmao, bro people are gonna come on the forums and think think were on some other shit!

really though!!
Jovi
The picture alittle decieving too when all you see at first is fishnet legs then you scroll....

I'm glad they are finally gonna let this guy fight again but its bull shit. He could have fought twice before the year was over. He coulda been nominee for fighter of the year of the decimation of Donaire. But now, even though I want to see him fight again i dont think one fight big enough for him this year to get that. Other than Gary russell jr or Abner mares (maybe before he got KOed) and i dont think any of those will happen.

He needs to sign with Goldenboy/Money team. Idk why Mayweather hasn't took notice of Rigondeax, he even predicted he would lose to Donaire.
bnoles4life
This is. The first time I've logged in for a while and those photos are disturbing.

It ain't eeeeeeeaaaaaasy.......
checkleft
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 26 2013, 02:57 AM) *

fuck.gif
Flipped it on him
mgrover
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Sep 25 2013, 07:18 PM) *

Jeffrey Mathebula
Fernando Montiel
Wilfredo Vazquez Jr.

So its okay for Rigondeaux to fight these guys but when Donaire did it everyone made a big deal out of it...
Dolimite
QUOTE (mgrover @ Sep 26 2013, 06:33 AM) *
So its okay for Rigondeaux to fight these guys but when Donaire did it everyone made a big deal out of it...

These are the fighters that Bob is offering Rigondeaux. Supposedly it is some Russian guy that is 19-0.
Cshel86

QUOTE (checkleft @ Sep 25 2013, 10:02 PM) *

Gladly, all viewers can see is your names and your posts. NOW, if they decide to join, then some of yall wont look so cool after all.

laugh.gif
Franchize
It's crazy how Guillermo Rigondeaux and Andre Ward gotta battle to get fights on HBO but you have fighters coming off of 2 and 3 losses getting big fights. Some even PPV. We're talking about arguably the #2 and #3 fighters in the sport.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 26 2013, 02:57 AM) *

Luckily my shoulders are broad enough to handle the Atlas like burden of being Cheesey1.
As Uncle Ben told young Petey, "with great power, comes great responsibility."

Let me know when it's safe to log in again. These photos are worse than 'Faces of Death."
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Sep 26 2013, 07:15 PM) *
Luckily my shoulders are broad enough to handle the Atlas like burden of being Cheesey1.

Let me know when it's safe to log in again. These photos are worse than 'Faces of Death."

LMMFAO!!!!! Yeah, these sigs are something else....I pretty much have a mental list as to who's posts I can safely read and who's...well....you know what I mean. Professor tried to get me off the fence and put my "sig" up, but as you can see, those who frequent these backroads are griiiiiiimey **cough...cough...CShel...cough, cough**
CrazyBuffalO
Rigo should join TMT

And I think Floyd (after he retires) would be very happy to have someone like Rigo to promote. Coz most or all of the fighters under TMT right now are kinda so-and-so, except for Floyd of course.
sduck
Good news, going to be great to see him fight again.
Dolimite
QUOTE (CrazyBuffalO @ Sep 28 2013, 07:16 AM) *
Rigo should join TMT

And I think Floyd (after he retires) would be very happy to have someone like Rigo to promote. Coz most or all of the fighters under TMT right now are kinda so-and-so, except for Floyd of course.

Rig is already in his 30s,he needs to stay active. Can't wait two years from now to start your career. Naw, Floyd has this Cuban cat on his roster that is pretty damn good.
emd01
Just realized I hadnt stopped in to say fuck HBO. Glad theyre putting one of the best boxers of our gen back on TV though.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Cheesey1 @ Sep 26 2013, 07:15 PM) *

Speaking of "Faces of Death", remember the one with the two drunk dudes were swinging their swords at each other. I guess we all know how it ended...LOL.

QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 12:43 AM) *
LMMFAO!!!!! Yeah, these sigs are something else....I pretty much have a mental list as to who's posts I can safely read and who's...well....you know what I mean. Professor tried to get me off the fence and put my "sig" up, but as you can see, those who frequent these backroads are griiiiiiimey **cough...cough...CShel...cough, cough**

laugh.gif

We have two more weeks of these sigs...I bet dudes are praying that JMM/Bradley gets here quickly. Lol
Cshel86
Just checked the BoxingScene schedule, and it appears that he's gonna fight Agbeko on Dec. 7th.

Sounds like a decent matchup, though I don't remember reading that anything's been confirmed. Does anybody have confirmation of this one?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.