Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather Howard Stern Show
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
pimpfighterROQ
Nice interview LOL.

Franchize
I watched this yesterday. It was funny as hell. You can always tell when Floyd is enjoying an interview and really connecting with the interviewer. He doesn't give his usual scripted answers. He doesn't hit you with the "Like I said before" a million times. I've always thought Howard Stern was great and his talent is underrated. Sure, he asks raunchy questions but he gives great interviews. His interviews always sound like 2 people having a conversation about life. Not a bunch of typical, expected bullshit.
wolterb
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 27 2013, 09:39 AM) *
I watched this yesterday. It was funny as hell. You can always tell when Floyd is enjoying an interview and really connecting with the interviewer. He doesn't give his usual scripted answers. He doesn't hit you with the "Like I said before" a million times. I've always thought Howard Stern was great and his talent is underrated. Sure, he asks raunchy questions but he gives great interviews. His interviews always sound like 2 people having a conversation about life. Not a bunch of typical, expected bullshit.

Thanks for posting this! Can't wait to go home and check this out. I agree with you though, Sterns' interviews are always glorious.

Apparently B-hop got interviewed by stern once but I haven't been able to find it on the web...anyone know where that might be at? Shot in the dark I know
bnoles4life
There were two parts where I got kinda queasy.....1st, when they brought up his childhood, specifically w/ his dad....then they STAYED on it. Howard was saying some iiiiiish about Sr. and I couldn't help but think, "Is this the thing that blows up this foundation....AGAIN?"

2nd....was when Howard was asking Floyd about his dick...I've listened to Stern more than enough times to know what to expect outta him, but the fervor in which he asked the dick questions....I dunno....made me feel like I needed a chaperone in order to listen to remainder of this shit. LOL.
Dolimite
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 11:50 AM) *
There were two parts where I got kinda queasy.....1st, when they brought up his childhood, specifically w/ his dad....then they STAYED on it. Howard was saying some iiiiiish about Sr. and I couldn't help but think, "Is this the thing that blows up this foundation....AGAIN?"

2nd....was when Howard was asking Floyd about his dick...I've listened to Stern more than enough times to know what to expect outta him, but the fervor in which he asked the dick questions....I dunno....made me feel like I needed a chaperone in order to listen to remainder of this shit. LOL.

Um, fast forward button! Talking about another man's dick is crossing the line! I am getting jitters just thinking about when I have to tell my boy what his dick is for....
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 27 2013, 03:53 PM) *
[/b]

Um, fast forward button! Talking about another man's dick is crossing the line! I am getting jitters just thinking about when I have to tell my boy what his dick is for....

Tell him to F*CK THA WORLD!!!

Every woman in his presence needs to know what he's all about! Big, small, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, lazy, active, all races, etc. D, you gotta make sure lil dude is the P4P king, or else, you've failed!

laugh.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 27 2013, 12:01 PM) *
Tell him to F*CK THA WORLD!!!

Every woman in his presence needs to know what he's all about! Big, small, fat, skinny, smart, dumb, lazy, active, all races, etc. D, you gotta make sure lil dude is the P4P king, or else, you've failed!

laugh.gif

No sea hags bro!!!!!
pimpfighterROQ
When they talked about Ms. Jackson I was like yeah floyd how is she??
Amandla
I love the fact he kept asking him to fight his dad.

Had me in stitches.
mrchitown
Entertaining, Howard Stern is good at what he does
Franchize
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Sep 27 2013, 02:50 PM) *

I just get the feeling like Sr is a ticking time bomb. He just can't seem to help himself lol He's just a walking ball of recklessness when it comes to his mouth.
Col Reb
Do you think Miley Cyrus will be in on a ring walk? Will Howard accept the invite to a Floyd fight?
Dolimite
This was one of Floyd's best interviews. He sounded like he was genuine. He better take Howard's advice about gambling. Floyd goes to strip clubs for the food? Okay....
The about his sex life was a little much. Ms. Jackson doesn't want kids? Why am I not surprise. Floyd ain't marrying that girl. They will have a 20 year engagement. But I can't talk, my lady doesn't want to get married... so then why is she living with me????
Franchize
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 29 2013, 09:49 PM) *
This was one of Floyd's best interviews. He sounded like he was genuine. He better take Howard's advice about gambling. Floyd goes to strip clubs for the food? Okay....
The about his sex life was a little much. Ms. Jackson doesn't want kids? Why am I not surprise. Floyd ain't marrying that girl. They will have a 20 year engagement. But I can't talk, my lady doesn't want to get married... so then why is she living with me????

LOL I've seen Floyd have good interviews with Stern, The Breakfast Club in NYC, and Sway. Other than that, it's been pretty scripted answers. Ironically, I'm fans of all of those interviewers so I think it may be who is giving the interview.

....OH and of course Ben from Fighthype! thumbsup_anim.gif
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 30 2013, 04:49 AM) *

LOL I've seen Floyd have good interviews with Stern, The Breakfast Club in NYC, and Sway. Other than that, it's been pretty scripted answers. Ironically, I'm fans of all of those interviewers so I think it may be who is giving the interview.

Nice!!!! I actually do clean my house. I hate the way she cleans. She uses the worse smelling shit in the world and she half ass cleans. Shit makes me really mad.

When did he do an interview with Sway? That's my dude!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 29 2013, 09:49 PM) *

Her not wanting kids, is the best thing for Floyd's pockets. If he doesn't marry her, then that'll be twice the victory. Besides, he has enough money to keep her ass around, so hats off to him. Floyd already has 4 children, so the idea of child support for a chick like Ms Jackson who just looks good for a living, would be a disaster.

QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 30 2013, 08:49 AM) *

laugh.gif

I cant breathe over here!
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Nice!!!! I actually do clean my house. I hate the way she cleans. She uses the worse smelling shit in the world and she half ass cleans. Shit makes me really mad.

Though I have a woman, I cook and clean. My grandma used to kick our asses when we were growing up, so that cleaning is embedded in me. I've been cooking since I was kid, so no problem there.

I cook and clean for my woman, so as soon as she gets outta pocket, I can spazz the fuck out like a mad man, and claim that "life's been so stressful, I gotta work, cook, clean...it's just too much baby". Trust me, you can get away with being an all-out asshole, and totally mindfuck her at the same time! Nothing cooler than leaving your woman scratching her head and wondering if she did something wrong.

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Franchize @ Sep 30 2013, 08:49 AM) *

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dolimite
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 30 2013, 07:04 PM) *
Her not wanting kids, is the best thing for Floyd's pockets. If he doesn't marry her, then that'll be twice the victory. Besides, he has enough money to keep her ass around, so hats off to him. Floyd already has 4 children, so the idea of child support for a chick like Ms Jackson who just looks good for a living, would be a disaster.

laugh.gif

I cant breathe over here!

Don't encourage him! Ms. Jackson is a kept woman. I give it to her, she has the ultimate gig. I can't hate. If Rhianna or Beyonce wanted to take care me for a living I would accept that job. Ms. Jackson ain't messing up that body over a kid! She knows where her bread is buttered!

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Sep 30 2013, 07:10 PM) *
Though I have a woman, I cook and clean. My grandma used to kick our asses when we were growing up, so that cleaning is embedded in me. I've been cooking since I was kid, so no problem there.

I cook and clean for my woman, so as soon as she gets outta pocket, I can spazz the fuck out like a mad man, and claim that "life's been so stressful, I gotta work, cook, clean...it's just too much baby". Trust me, you can get away with being an all-out asshole, and totally mindfuck her at the same time! Nothing cooler than leaving your woman scratching her head and wondering if she did something wrong.

laugh.gif

I cook on the week days but the weekends we usually go out. I was making dinner one night and she requested I fix the meat one way and I told her to either cook dinner or shut up. I enjoy cooking, I was actually going to go to culinary school instead of college. But I am not that great of a cook, I am cool in the kitchen just not that good.
mrchitown
I hope the next person that interviews him asks him about the chick he got or should I say recently had in his circle and is/was f*cking Ray J while she was with him. Sometimes you just have to call a hoe a hoe...and whoever interviews him next should ask him how he feels about 50 leaking the info..50 my dude but damn that was outta line lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 10:10 PM) *
Don't encourage him! Ms. Jackson is a kept woman. I give it to her, she has the ultimate gig. I can't hate. If Rhianna or Beyonce wanted to take care me for a living I would accept that job. Ms. Jackson ain't messing up that body over a kid! She knows where her bread is buttered!

I cook on the week days but the weekends we usually go out. I was making dinner one night and she requested I fix the meat one way and I told her to either cook dinner or shut up. I enjoy cooking, I was actually going to go to culinary school instead of college. But I am not that great of a cook, I am cool in the kitchen just not that good.

Ain't nothing wrong with cooking..majority of the time I'm cooking for everybody..but that cleaning shit. I hate having to clean up after people, that's one of my pet peeves. I don't have a problem cleaning but the shit irks me when an able bodied person don't pick up after themselves
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Sep 30 2013, 07:56 PM) *
I hope the next person that interviews him asks him about the chick he got or should I say recently had in his circle and is/was f*cking Ray J while she was with him. Sometimes you just have to call a hoe a hoe...and whoever interviews him next should ask him how he feels about 50 leaking the info..50 my dude but damn that was outta line lol

Ray J fucked his side piece. And.... That is what happens... she ain't the queen. 50 wants back in,.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 09:35 AM) *
Ray J fucked his side piece. And.... That is what happens... she ain't the queen. 50 wants back in,.

I find this soap opera entertaining. I'd still like to hear Floyd's take, even Nicki Minaj put it out there lol, I know she don't want in, maybe she don't like the chick but Ray J just blew any camera time he was gon get and ole girl back to the minor leagues probably wishing she could get back in
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 11:09 AM) *
I find this soap opera entertaining. I'd still like to hear Floyd's take, even Nicki Minaj put it out there lol, I know she don't want in, maybe she don't like the chick but Ray J just blew any camera time he was gon get and ole girl back to the minor leagues probably wishing she could get back in

Chi, the side chic is the third string QB, no one fucking cares about her. Yeah she is good for fun times and to keep the bed warm when the main one isn't around. Come on Chi, did you ever pay real attention to your side pieces? If Ray J hit Floyd's left overs, that tells you what type of dude he is and how much real game he actually has. Now, he banged Ms. jackson, that is news worthy.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 02:43 PM) *
Chi, the side chic is the third string QB, no one fucking cares about her. Yeah she is good for fun times and to keep the bed warm when the main one isn't around. Come on Chi, did you ever pay real attention to your side pieces? If Ray J hit Floyd's left overs, that tells you what type of dude he is and how much real game he actually has. Now, he banged Ms. jackson, that is news worthy.

What you know about a sidepiece? You in holy matrimony bruh, leave the playa talk to the playas..you out this game lmao

And let's not act like dudes don't get heated over the sidepece, if it was nothing then Floyd wouldn't have had one of his people send out that lil instagram note referencing it. My problem with it is if you my homie you shouldn't be trying to get involved with no chick I'm involved with, that's foul. Ray J taking L's left and right. 50 should've let Fab beat the shit out of Ray J at Floyd's party a few years ago. Dude be clearly seeking attention with his antics
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 03:14 PM) *
What you know about a sidepiece? You in holy matrimony bruh, leave the playa talk to the playas..you out this game lmao

And let's not act like dudes don't get heated over the sidepece, if it was nothing then Floyd wouldn't have had one of his people send out that lil instagram note referencing it. My problem with it is if you my homie you shouldn't be trying to get involved with no chick I'm involved with, that's foul. Ray J taking L's left and right. 50 should've let Fab beat the shit out of Ray J at Floyd's party a few years ago. Dude be clearly seeking attention with his antics

Bro, you ain't lying. But when I wasn't handcuffed I had my share. Good luck to the Black Hawks tonight.

Yo, I saw that message. Ray J is foul and 50 is foul. I guess there is no such thing as loyalty.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 06:03 PM) *
Bro, you ain't lying. But when I wasn't handcuffed I had my share. Good luck to the Black Hawks tonight.

Yo, I saw that message. Ray J is foul and 50 is foul. I guess there is no such thing as loyalty.

I could give 50 a pass because he reached out and tried to tell him about it but because they appear to be going thru some drama it seems kinda suspect. But Ray J should know the code, jumpoff or not you don't go after your boy's lady like that. Sidepiece or not. He could've at least went to Floyd like a man and told him but he did some punk shit
Franchize
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 06:53 PM) *

mrchitown
Sway is that dude. He always has good interview material. Some of these so called journalists in the sport of boxing should take a page out of Sway's book

I saw this when it first came out. Boxers need to learn they will never be good at rapping lol. Floyd also goes to power 105 in NY and he always gives a good interview there too
Cshel86
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Sep 30 2013, 11:10 PM) *

No woman wants to mess her body up to have kids...UNLESS there's millions of dollars involved. She's with one of the richest athletes right now, she'd be a fool to not reproduce. You know how these hollywood women are...they'll find a rich dude, pops out a couple of kids, pretend to be in love with him (when she's really in love with the lifestyle), put up with his shit, then hit the bricks when the time is right.

I'm still putting the house on Kobe's wife having ONE MORE baby, then she'll skate. They have it all planned out bro. If I ever come up on some money, I'm marrying a chick that knew from waaaay back....that's IF I even decide to get married. Who needs those troubles? Lol

Stop frontin' D, you didn't tell that girl to shut up. She would've had your locked up somewhere, lol. And yes, you go to college, culinary school IS college...they still take your money, right? Lol
Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 12:29 PM) *
Sway is that dude. He always has good interview material. Some of these so called journalists in the sport of boxing should take a page out of Sway's book

I saw this when it first came out. Boxers need to learn they will never be good at rapping lol. Floyd also goes to power 105 in NY and he always gives a good interview there too

Yea when I mentioned the breakfast club, I was referring to Power 105.1 They give great interviews in general. One of my best friends is cool with Sway. He used to work at MTV with him (he now works at ESPN). He said Sway is one of the realest dudes you'll ever meet.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 2 2013, 01:30 PM) *
Yea when I mentioned the breakfast club, I was referring to Power 105.1 They give great interviews in general. One of my best friends is cool with Sway. He used to work at MTV with him (he now works at ESPN). He said Sway is one of the realest dudes you'll ever meet.

I fuck with Power more then I do Hot 97, they went lame some years back.....never met Sway but he seems like a cool dude so I can believe it...he work for ESPN? He should've stayed at MTV, them dudes cheap lol
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 07:09 PM) *
I fuck with Power more then I do Hot 97, they went lame some years back.....never met Sway but he seems like a cool dude so I can believe it...he work for ESPN? He should've stayed at MTV, them dudes cheap lol

I f*cked w/ Sway back in his KMEL days....they rotated that REAL hip hop. I remember thinking, "the hottest radio station, PURE hip hop-wise" was out on the Left Coast in San Fran."

I think dude was saying his best friend works for ESPN, not Sway.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 06:14 PM) *

THIS. No dude...I repeat...NO DUDE wants to share ass.
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 02:57 PM) *
I f*cked w/ Sway back in his KMEL days....they rotated that REAL hip hop. I remember thinking, "the hottest radio station, PURE hip hop-wise" was out on the Left Coast in San Fran."

I think dude was saying his best friend works for ESPN, not Sway.

Yeah I know he was saying his boy worked there, but I know that they don't pay their workers no real money and I say that because people at ESPN work hard and I think they underpaid. I had an interview with them in NY in 2010 and they were trying to get me to relocate there for peanuts.
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 03:02 PM) *
THIS. No dude...I repeat...NO DUDE wants to share ass.

Yup, dudes don't like you hittin nothing they is unless they give you the green light. Otherwise it's deemed as disrespect
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 3 2013, 06:52 PM) *
Yup, dudes don't like you hittin nothing they is unless they give you the green light. Otherwise it's deemed as disrespect

Gospel
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 3 2013, 06:29 PM) *
Yeah I know he was saying his boy worked there, but I know that they don't pay their workers no real money and I say that because people at ESPN work hard and I think they underpaid. I had an interview with them in NY in 2010 and they were trying to get me to relocate there for peanuts.

I'm hearing VERY underpaid considering the hours they log....well, everyone BUT John Gruden. $4M a year, to work, what amounts to a one night of football per week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.