Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 0 out of 59 Scored For Chavez Jnr vs Vera
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
fightscoreollector
I was able to collect 59 Press Scores for the Boxing News Site for the Vera-Chavez fight at the weekend where not one Press member scored for Chavez.

My Score was 96-94 Vera and my full card is on the site

http://www.boxingnewsonline.net/latest/fea...rs-of-the-press

Comments Welcome and what was your score????
mitukczuk
I had the exact same score as you. Too bad Vera let some rounds to the judges to decide instead of to his punches..

You are doing a great job collecting these scores man. Very useful stuff! Keep it up.
rowanbid
I just thought it was funny that chavez jr showed shades of martinez's style , his line of thinking must have been "well i got my ass kicked when martinez used this against me" hahah
fightscoreollector
Thanks for the replies guys. The judges should be demoted or suspended, its the only way they are gonna clean up our sport.
iHateHaters
QUOTE (fightscoreollector @ Sep 30 2013, 11:37 AM) *
Thanks for the replies guys. The judges should be demoted or suspended, its the only way they are gonna clean up our sport.

i thought chavez won i did not see vera land any clean shot he just threw alot of shit punches that had no effect chavez killed him on power shots like i say who would i want to be at the end of a fight sure as hell not vera he took some blows.
emd01
QUOTE (iHateHaters @ Sep 30 2013, 08:11 PM) *
i thought chavez won i did not see vera land any clean shot he just threw alot of shit punches that had no effect chavez killed him on power shots like i say who would i want to be at the end of a fight sure as hell not vera he took some blows.

If Vera didnt land any clean shots Jr had better be glad because his face was fucked up at the post fight presser black eye.gif .
NoCatchweights
If you didn't think Vera won than you don't know how to score. I'm sorry but it's that simple, Vera bullied the bigger man the whole fight and just because Chavez is stronger doesn't mean he automatically wins. 97-93 Vera, straight robbery.
DigitalBoom
Chavez got his azz whopped end of story...you get walked down and out worked by the smaller man all night but somehow you think you won...in what galaxy?
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (iHateHaters @ Sep 30 2013, 10:11 PM) *

Thank God you're not a judge!! The other guy (Vera in this case) showed better ring generalship, better defense, was the Effective Aggressor who showed effective aggression and on top of that he landed more shots too but somehow you would give it to the other guy (Chavez in this case) simply because he landed a few hard shots.

Wow, just when you think you've read it all then something retarded is thrown on a website like what he wrote above. Amazing, simply amazing!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (iHateHaters @ Sep 30 2013, 11:11 PM) *

CJ Ross? Glad to see you haven't fully fled boxing.
BrutUalBK
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 5 2013, 03:07 AM) *

lol

Though I wish she did but who knew she'd join FH as iHateHaters and start a rally for her bogus decision? lol
klonopinz
who cares this fight sucked ass. chavez is a bitch sittin nigga
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 5 2013, 03:07 AM) *

laugh.gif

seriously though.... unsure.gif i scored it a draw.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.