Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About Billions Episode 6 AKA "The Bullshit Has Got To Stop"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
MaxPayne
Sigh...

This buffoonery is just...I mean...that "rap" shit they doin ? That shit make Danny Garcia's mixtape look like Rakim.

Dis dat bullsheeit.
mitukczuk
I got you but he doesn't give a flying fuck, you should to the same man. It's a water under the bridge.
NoCatchweights
If I was eloquent with you, you would still treat me like a scumbag-Tyson

Don't worry about it man Broner a black boxer in 2013, every Golovkin and Manny fan want him dead anyway, just do you.
Franchize
Is he a clown? Yes. But are you talking about him? Yes. His mission is therefore accomplished. Let me ask you. How often is Terrence Crawford talked about? Now how often is Broner? Exactly. I think Floyd's career proved that you have to sell something other than your skills if you're a black boxer.
emd01
He's a rich kid. I cant imagine how I wouldve acted at his age if I had the money he has laugh.gif .
mrchitown
Bandcamp!!!!!!
Cshel86
Just cant understand why everybody wants to be a fuckin' rapper though. dntknw.gif

It's a painful epidemic. I mean, you box for your WHOLE life, and make crazy paydays off of it, JUST to fund your rap career? It's about as sick as me seeing people that went to college for 4 years, just up and decide that they wanna rap. Why pull out loans worth $40k+ for school, when you can pull out thoses same loan and fund a rap career? laugh.gif

I've eased up off of Broner nowadays, but I still find it hard to stomach him from time to time. I mean, do something else besides rap...
Franchize
QUOTE (emd01 @ Oct 1 2013, 12:54 PM) *
He's a rich kid. I cant imagine how I wouldve acted at his age if I had the money he has laugh.gif .

I agree. The only issue I have, which I KNOW wouldn't have been the case if I was rich, is that his moms is still living in the hood. How you gonna have a drop head and your mom still in the same shitty ass house you grew up in?
emd01
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 1 2013, 01:05 PM) *
I agree. The only issue I have, which I KNOW wouldn't have been the case if I was rich, is that his moms is still living in the hood. How you gonna have a drop head and your mom still in the same shitty ass house you grew up in?

laugh.gif Good point.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 1 2013, 03:00 PM) *
Just cant understand why everybody wants to be a fuckin' rapper though. dntknw.gif

It's a painful epidemic. I mean, you box for your WHOLE life, and make crazy paydays off of it, JUST to fund your rap career? It's about as sick as me seeing people that went to college for 4 years, just up and decide that they wanna rap. Why pull out loans worth $40k+ for school, when you can pull out thoses same loan and fund a rap career? laugh.gif

I've eased up off of Broner nowadays, but I still find it hard to stomach him from time to time. I mean, do something else besides rap...

Athletes wanna be musicians and musicians wanna be athletes, it's that simple. Shaq, Kobe, Rahseed Wallace...Bryan McKinney all these dudes wanna be in the industry but these cats now don't understand that rapping or trying to start a record label is different from what they used too

I don't have a problem with dudes going to college and spitting. J Cole is one of the illest n**** out right now and he got a degree. Knowledge is power, it's like when street dudes call people who go to school, schoolboys or when the college kids call the street cats thugs and crooks. At least J Cole and a host of others have something to fall back on
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 1 2013, 03:05 PM) *

That is pretty pathetic, I wonder if the reason behind it will ever come out. Probably not though..Jennifer Hudson left her whole fam in the hood, Kobe be shitting on his moms. Maybe they got issues, if that's the case then ok I can understand but if yall on good terms he need to do better then that
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 03:08 PM) *
That is pretty pathetic, I wonder if the reason behind it will ever come out. Probably not though..Jennifer Hudson left her whole fam in the hood, Kobe be shitting on his moms. Maybe they got issues, if that's the case then ok I can understand but if yall on good terms he need to do better then that

Even if you have issues with them that is still your folks. My dad wasn't Mr. All American dad, but if he needed anything he knows who to ask. You take care of your own. Shit, Floyd employed his dad and breaks his mom off. Its fucking principal.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 1 2013, 09:39 PM) *
Even if you have issues with them that is still your folks. My dad wasn't Mr. All American dad, but if he needed anything he knows who to ask. You take care of your own. Shit, Floyd employed his dad and breaks his mom off. Its fucking principal.

Nah, everybody's life is different...your morals and principles don't mean much to another person because they lived a different reality then you. I don't do shit for my father because he a fuck boy and anybody who try to tell me any different would get beat so bad I'd make them lose control of their bodily functions! Dude was in my life for a minimum amount of time, I think that's why I gotta good memory because I remember the day he left, then he tried to come back and bounced again then he tried to come back when I was already a man and almost caught the most legendary ass whooping ever. Family or no family you don't look out for fuck n***** because you look soft, at least IMO

I'm all about family but when we a unit, not the whole cracked out disappearing bullshit that goes on in many black families. Yeah you right but look at that clown shit Floyd and his father did on that 24/7, that was one of the worst moments I ever seen. Don't use Floyd as an example all the time because you won't win all the time lol. It's good that they get along now but they had a petty back and forth. Whose to say Adrien won't mend the relationship with his mom? We don't know that and shouldn't judge. Hell we don't even know what the issue is. By your standards, you shouldn't even watch sports or listen to music, etc because a lot of athletes and other entertainers do that..word to Kobe Bryant and R Kelly

Me personally, if I had the money like that I wouldn't leave my mom nowhere near the hood. I don't even have his money and I keep my mom's close so I can keep an eye on her and make sure she good, but my dad can catch a slug to the head and I wouldn't bat an eye
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 07:10 PM) *
Nah, everybody's life is different...your morals and principles don't mean much to another person because they lived a different reality then you. I don't do shit for my father because he a fuck boy and anybody who try to tell me any different would get beat so bad I'd make them lose control of their bodily functions! Dude was in my life for a minimum amount of time, I think that's why I gotta good memory because I remember the day he left, then he tried to come back and bounced again then he tried to come back when I was already a man and almost caught the most legendary ass whooping ever. Family or no family you don't look out for fuck n***** because you look soft, at least IMO

I'm all about family but when we a unit, not the whole cracked out disappearing bullshit that goes on in many black families. Yeah you right but look at that clown shit Floyd and his father did on that 24/7, that was one of the worst moments I ever seen. Don't use Floyd as an example all the time because you won't win all the time lol. It's good that they get along now but they had a petty back and forth. Whose to say Adrien won't mend the relationship with his mom? We don't know that and shouldn't judge. Hell we don't even know what the issue is. By your standards, you shouldn't even watch sports or listen to music, etc because a lot of athletes and other entertainers do that..word to Kobe Bryant and R Kelly

Me personally, if I had the money like that I wouldn't leave my mom nowhere near the hood. I don't even have his money and I keep my mom's close so I can keep an eye on her and make sure she good, but my dad can catch a slug to the head and I wouldn't bat an eye

Damn Chi! I was just taught differently. I look how the Jews and Asians do, no matter how fucked up their family might be, they take care of their own. I do understand your point. I honestly do. A lot of families struggle, black white, Spanish and everything in between. I think black families get highlighted because it sells papers. Did you know that whites were 8x to use crack than Blacks? Well I am getting off topic, just watch how numbers can be slanted.

I know Broner's mom takes care of his kids, so in my opinion he should want his kids to be in a better area. The reason why I used Floyd was because of his shitty relationship with his father. Like you said, that confrontation that they have made my stomach turn. Deeply. But I understand, how some can forgive and some can't. Situations are different and I can't knock your decisions about your pop. Again, my dad wasn't Mr. All American Dad but I understood his situation and I have to admit when shit got tough he did come through but it was only when shit got rough. I think he only came to like ten of my football games and maybe 3 baseball games. It hurt but he was going through his demons and now he seems to be at peace with himself. He goes all out for my son so I guess its his way to make amends on our relationship.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 2 2013, 08:36 AM) *
Damn Chi! I was just taught differently. I look how the Jews and Asians do, no matter how fucked up their family might be, they take care of their own. I do understand your point. I honestly do. A lot of families struggle, black white, Spanish and everything in between. I think black families get highlighted because it sells papers. Did you know that whites were 8x to use crack than Blacks? Well I am getting off topic, just watch how numbers can be slanted.

I know Broner's mom takes care of his kids, so in my opinion he should want his kids to be in a better area. The reason why I used Floyd was because of his shitty relationship with his father. Like you said, that confrontation that they have made my stomach turn. Deeply. But I understand, how some can forgive and some can't. Situations are different and I can't knock your decisions about your pop. Again, my dad wasn't Mr. All American Dad but I understood his situation and I have to admit when shit got tough he did come through but it was only when shit got rough. I think he only came to like ten of my football games and maybe 3 baseball games. It hurt but he was going through his demons and now he seems to be at peace with himself. He goes all out for my son so I guess its his way to make amends on our relationship.

I taught myself, looking at others you make other people's mistakes

But let's use Dez Bryant, he need his ass whipped. The way he treats his mother is is down right disgusting. I wonder if there is some issue with Broner and his mom. Who knows but if she been looking out for him and been there then that's no excuse. I just couldn't leave my mom in a bad neighborhood. I stay in a nice community away from the city bullshit and I took my mom with me. She stays 2 blocks away from me. My girl hates it but she know what time it is....the situation with Floyd and his father shows that anyone can change, I'm glad to see those two getting along but some ignorant Internet trolls only want to see that one blowup and keep harping on it

Show a kid who hasn't argued with their mother/father and have it get heated and I will call you a liar to your face. But since Broner wants to emulate a floyd in some regards maybe he should emulate that part of him too. I can understand the argue to look out for your family but sometimes family do you the dirtiest. Sometimes you just have to cut them loose but if somebody doing right by you it's only right that you stand by those who did right by you....wouldn't be surprised if somebody brought this up in am interview one day with Broner
Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 09:52 AM) *

But let's use Dez Bryant, he need his ass whipped. The way he treats his mother is is down right disgusting. I wonder if there is some issue with Broner and his mom. Who knows but if she been looking out for him and been there then that's no excuse. I just couldn't leave my mom in a bad neighborhood. I stay in a nice community away from the city bullshit and I took my mom with me. She stays 2 blocks away from me. My girl hates it but she know what time it is....the situation with Floyd and his father shows that anyone can change, I'm glad to see those two getting along but some ignorant Internet trolls only want to see that one blowup and keep harping on it

Show a kid who hasn't argued with their mother/father and have it get heated and I will call you a liar to your face. But since Broner wants to emulate a floyd in some regards maybe he should emulate that part of him too. I can understand the argue to look out for your family but sometimes family do you the dirtiest. Sometimes you just have to cut them loose but if somebody doing right by you it's only right that you stand by those who did right by you....wouldn't be surprised if somebody brought this up in am interview one day with Broner

I slightly disagree about Dez Bryant to an extent. His mother is on drugs. He's tried to help her and she's done typical crack head shit. Some people you just can't save. I think she's only like 13 years older than him. That situation seems way more complicated than either you or I probably know.

As for Broner, you can't brag about "billions" and then go to your mom's crib with it looking crazy. At the very least, my mom would be living with me.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 2 2013, 09:37 AM) *
I slightly disagree about Dez Bryant to an extent. His mother is on drugs. He's tried to help her and she's done typical crack head shit. Some people you just can't save. I think she's only like 13 years older than him. That situation seems way more complicated than either you or I probably know.

As for Broner, you can't brag about "billions" and then go to your mom's crib with it looking crazy. At the very least, my mom would be living with me.

He hit his mother. Da fuck you mean slightly disagree lol...nah man.. this that holier then though logic. She even said in the 911 call that that wasn't the first time he assaulted her. I'm sorry, take that to a retard dude cuz the wool ain't getting pulled over my eyes

I know it's cool around here to hate Broner but ain't no way you can convince me personally that Dez is slightly different from Adrien. But how do you know that Adrien and his mom's situation isn't way more complicated then even you or me know? You don't, all you have is speculation. Get back at me when he hit his mom and rip her shirt lol

Dez in trouble now with the NFL for tweeting p**** pics to some basketball wives jump off, he and Broner clowns but let's not act lie between the two that Dez isn't running the circus
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 11:10 PM) *

It's okay Chi...we're here for you brother....

Franchize
So I'm going through boxing interviews on Youtube. Most were Fighthype; a few Elie Sekbach and others. I'm a big fan of Boxing but a even bigger fan of the Welterweights. My favorite divisions to watch now are those between 140-154. So I was watching interviews from the young stars of those divisions. Alexander, Bradley, Garcia etc. Watched a few Mayweather interviews. I began to realize a growing trend. Adrien Broner is super cool with all of the boxers or boxer punchers. It seems like damn near every boxer is "like a brother to him." The only people he seems to call out is the heavy handed brawlers like Matthysse and Maidana. Is this more a case of them growing up around the same trainers and developing relationships in the amateurs or him strategically saying "let me be cool with these dudes and make my name off of fighting these sluggers that I know I can outbox"? Maybe I'm making much ado about nothing because I'm bored at work but I've been wondering this for some time now.

Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 12:36 PM) *
He hit his mother. Da fuck you mean slightly disagree lol...nah man.. this that holier then though logic. She even said in the 911 call that that wasn't the first time he assaulted her. I'm sorry, take that to a retard dude cuz the wool ain't getting pulled over my eyes

I know it's cool around here to hate Broner but ain't no way you can convince me personally that Dez is slightly different from Adrien. But how do you know that Adrien and his mom's situation isn't way more complicated then even you or me know? You don't, all you have is speculation. Get back at me when he hit his mom and rip her shirt lol

Dez in trouble now with the NFL for tweeting p**** pics to some basketball wives jump off, he and Broner clowns but let's not act lie between the two that Dez isn't running the circus

From what I've heard from people who know friends of Dez, his mom was trying to steal shit from him to sell for drugs. And I wasn't remotely comparing Dez to Adrien nor was I saying Broner's situation isn't complicated as well. I'm just saying, let's not sit here and act like Dez was just beating on the mother that raised him and cared for him. He pushed a crackhead that's routinely done things to harm him and has never contributed anything positive to his life...who just so happens to be his mother lol. I wouldn't touch my mother regardless. I'm not agreeing with it at all. But then again, my mother wouldn't be within 100 miles of me if she was Angela Bryant.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 06:52 AM) *

Dez Byrant was way out of pocket. I know his mom has drugs issue or had drug issues but still, you don't hit your mom. I know Kiesha Cole (didn't know she was mixed either) has issues with her mom and she kept trying to bridge their relationship but she ended up saying fuck it. Kobe and his mom go back and forth because his mom never approved of his marriage to his wife. Rumor has it that Kobe was pipping down his wife while she was a minor and the dad said if he didn't marry her then he would press chargers. Kobe's mom felt her son was being blackmailed and really spoke against their marriage. Lamar Odom said screw his father after he spoke up about his
"marriage" to the fat Kardashian. Marshall Mathers and his mom beef like crazy as well, but I think he still takes care of her to so extent. The list goes on Chi. Its unfortunate but the family dynamic is broken.

Floyd had to mature in order to reach an understanding with his father. They both did. I think age is really working against Broner. The older he gets and the wiser he gets I think he will come around. He will still be flashy but in a more mature way. Maybe then, he and his mother will have an understanding. You are a good son for taking care of your mother and in turn your daughter will know how to take care of you and your later stages, We set the tone on how our kids treat us by treating our parent(s) with respect and love. I always say a man's greatest wealth is his family.
Franchize
My issue with Broner is, if you're going to be a Floyd clone, do it all the way. Floyd ain't out here getting drunk, using drugs and damn sure not getting fat between fights. When Floyd saw Adrien after he came off "tour" it kinda looked like he was disgusted.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 2 2013, 01:32 PM) *
My issue with Broner is, if you're going to be a Floyd clone, do it all the way. Floyd ain't out here getting drunk, using drugs and damn sure not getting fat between fights. When Floyd saw Adrien after he came off "tour" it kinda looked like he was disgusted.

I agree
Dolimite
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 2 2013, 11:32 AM) *

A clone is never as good as the original. Broner will get better with age. i think he is trying to make a name for himself quickly and without thought.
Hotsauce
Let that boy cook
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 2 2013, 01:29 PM) *
Dez Byrant was way out of pocket. I know his mom has drugs issue or had drug issues but still, you don't hit your mom. I know Kiesha Cole (didn't know she was mixed either) has issues with her mom and she kept trying to bridge their relationship but she ended up saying fuck it. Kobe and his mom go back and forth because his mom never approved of his marriage to his wife. Rumor has it that Kobe was pipping down his wife while she was a minor and the dad said if he didn't marry her then he would press chargers. Kobe's mom felt her son was being blackmailed and really spoke against their marriage. Lamar Odom said screw his father after he spoke up about his
"marriage" to the fat Kardashian. Marshall Mathers and his mom beef like crazy as well, but I think he still takes care of her to so extent. The list goes on Chi. Its unfortunate but the family dynamic is broken.

Floyd had to mature in order to reach an understanding with his father. They both did. I think age is really working against Broner. The older he gets and the wiser he gets I think he will come around. He will still be flashy but in a more mature way. Maybe then, he and his mother will have an understanding. You are a good son for taking care of your mother and in turn your daughter will know how to take care of you and your later stages, We set the tone on how our kids treat us by treating our parent(s) with respect and love. I always say a man's greatest wealth is his family.

Dez just a screw up, that's all there is to him. Keyshia Cole and her whole family ratchet. They live that life to the fullest

I hope Broner does mature with age, because at least for me and most the older you get you start to see that the stuff you was into when you was younger ain't really shit...he need to leave that rapping alone and dedicate himself more to boxing. Maidana is in the gym working, he need.to be doing the same
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 12:00 PM) *
Dez just a screw up, that's all there is to him. Keyshia Cole and her whole family ratchet. They live that life to the fullest

I hope Broner does mature with age, because at least for me and most the older you get you start to see that the stuff you was into when you was younger ain't really shit...he need to leave that rapping alone and dedicate himself more to boxing. Maidana is in the gym working, he need.to be doing the same

If he wanuts to remain with that coveted 0 he better. No partying hard, drinking, eating strippers out, having 10 more kids, be undisciplined. Floyd was right, boxing has to be your first and only love. You have to be married to it. No dating or casual seeing each other. You have that breathe that shit 100%. Zab if he had the sense he has now that he would of had then, he would be a lot further in his boxing career. People talk shit about Floyd, but the man is dedicated. I think that is why Pac took 2 Ls because he was so distracted. He was doing everything he shouldn't. he was skipping training and not take shit serious so he got laid out/ JMM was in the gym all day everyday. No breaks.

Boxing you have to stay on all the time.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 2 2013, 02:58 PM) *
Let that boy cook

laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 2 2013, 01:57 PM) *
A clone is never as good as the original. Broner will get better with age. i think he is trying to make a name for himself quickly and without thought.

No it isn't and as of right now I don't see him becoming better then Floyd but he does give himself a chance as long as he keeps winning....he's smarter then he's given credit for and his ring IQ is pretty good as well....something I just thought about is how long does he plan to keep this up? He's young and Floyd started the "Money" persona when he was 30. Broner adopted these habits way younger, I'm hoping he can dial it back a bit and keep the trash talking element because he is entertaining. I been reading Maidana interviews and he talking like he ready, so I'm expecting that to be a great fight
emd01
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 2 2013, 11:58 AM) *
Let that boy cook

laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 02:11 PM) *
Bandcamp!!!!!!

LMBO!!!!!
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 06:03 PM) *
Athletes wanna be musicians and musicians wanna be athletes, it's that simple. Shaq, Kobe, Rahseed Wallace...Bryan McKinney all these dudes wanna be in the industry but these cats now don't understand that rapping or trying to start a record label is different from what they used too

I don't have a problem with dudes going to college and spitting. J Cole is one of the illest n**** out right now and he got a degree. Knowledge is power, it's like when street dudes call people who go to school, schoolboys or when the college kids call the street cats thugs and crooks. At least J Cole and a host of others have something to fall back on

Don't forget Chris Webber.....as for J. Cole, wasn't he in or destined to go to Law School?
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 1 2013, 06:08 PM) *

That....RIGHT THERE....RIGHT THERE.....is a loooooong history of "he hate me". Some of their strained relationship revolves around him marrying Vanessa....the rest of it, likely, has to do w/ #24 having "skirt" issues.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 2 2013, 01:00 PM) *

**spit out my drink** Shelly, yous a MF!!!!!! LMBO
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 02:31 PM) *
Don't forget Chris Webber.....as for J. Cole, wasn't he in or destined to go to Law School?

I think J Cole was, I know he graduated magna cum laude...How the hell did I forget C Webb. Gangsta Gangsta laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 02:33 PM) *
That....RIGHT THERE....RIGHT THERE.....is a loooooong history of "he hate me". Some of their strained relationship revolves around him marrying Vanessa....the rest of it, likely, has to do w/ #24 having "skirt" issues.

Why she hating on him marrying Vanessa?
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 2 2013, 12:00 PM) *

DEAD laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 3 2013, 06:24 PM) *
Why she hating on him marrying Vanessa?

Both parents were....if you remember, he had ZERO contact w/ Moms or Jellybean. From what I remember reading, they thought he was rushing in to it and considering that NBA lifestyle, they didn't want their sheltered kid getting caught up. Plus, she was like 17 and iiiish. What it basically boiled down to is they thought she was an LA chick trying to get their son's NBA $$$$.

S/N: when they were going through their recent bout w/ divorce, Vanessa's stepdad, came out and said, "Both Vanessa and her mom are gold-diggers" and "I tried to warn him years ago." Oh well.
checkleft
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 3 2013, 09:52 PM) *
Both parents were....if you remember, he had ZERO contact w/ Moms or Jellybean. From what I remember reading, they thought he was rushing in to it and considering that NBA lifestyle, they didn't want their sheltered kid getting caught up. Plus, she was like 17 and iiiish. What it basically boiled down to is they thought she was an LA chick trying to get their son's NBA $$$$.

S/N: when they were going through their recent bout w/ divorce, Vanessa's stepdad, came out and said, "Both Vanessa and her mom are gold-diggers" and "I tried to warn him years ago." Oh well.

Talk about dead chi!!!! Woe..

... Not like I would care that bitch bad, she can take my money.

And it ain't like kobe is innocent here bro, mayweather ain't the only one doing good numbers! Word is hes been giving the mamba to over 150 different women.
Hotsauce

I thought that kobe parents didn't like vanessa because she wasn't black
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 3 2013, 11:02 PM) *

And it ain't like kobe is innocent here bro, mayweather ain't the only one doing good numbers! Word is hes been giving the mamba to over 150 different women.

Shiiiiiid...you say that now, til you find yourself renting a Penske truck on a gloomy Saturday...JUST to move your shit back in your mom's house. These hollywood chicks go for the gusto, when you're staring down the barrel of a nasty divorce.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 3 2013, 11:04 PM) *
I thought that kobe parents didn't like vanessa because she wasn't black

Here you go!

laugh.gif
mrchitown

Vanessa do look like she be going for Kobe wallet every chance she get
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 4 2013, 12:36 PM) *
Vanessa do look like she be going for Kobe wallet every chance she get

The ring she had when she was in high school that Kobe gave her was ridiculous! Mind you, they married when she finished high school. Mrs. Bryant (Kobe's mom) never like Vanessa and I think it caused problems. Word was, either it was vanessa or Kobe's mom. Guess who won? There is a reason why his pop hasn't been to Lakers game as often as he use to. Vanessa is a low key street rat but so is Kobe... But the fact is, he married her in Cali and she has two kids by him, she would get everything! She would make Tiger Woods's divorce settlement look moderate.
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 05:37 PM) *
The ring she had when she was in high school that Kobe gave her was ridiculous! Mind you, they married when she finished high school. Mrs. Bryant (Kobe's mom) never like Vanessa and I think it caused problems. Word was, either it was vanessa or Kobe's mom. Guess who won? There is a reason why his pop hasn't been to Lakers game as often as he use to. Vanessa is a low key street rat but so is Kobe... But the fact is, he married her in Cali and she has two kids by him, she would get everything! She would make Tiger Woods's divorce settlement look moderate.

Still think Mosleys ex takes the cake when it comes to settlements. She even got his belts, smh.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 05:37 PM) *

That's cold....and the system is so slanted towards women it's not even funny
bnoles4life
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 4 2013, 06:37 PM) *

I dunno about that, as Elin got paid....I'm talkin' about she got "better check the brake line on your car, to ensure it's not cut" type o' money. However, I feel ya....when they were about to get divorced, you see Kobe quickly unassed their Malibu crib along w/ a boat load of cash. He was smart....no need to make it nasty, have to give up all of the aforementioned ANYWAY, then have to BOTH attorney fees. While he's a bit of "broad" himself, he got some good advice when it came to that....too bad that good advice wasn't sinking in when everyone and their neighbor's drunk uncle was telling him NOT to marry her. Oh well, such is life...that's his problem.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 3 2013, 11:02 PM) *

Don't get me wrong, she's cool and all, but hell naw.....I would fight her tooth and nail for a pack of banana Now & Laters. If I got that kinda cash and have been puttin' in work (work= taking iiiish from Shaq, tellin' on Shaq, chastizing teammates and winning rings) to get that type o' cash, I don't care how stunning the broad may or may not be. I'll give her a pen to fill out some college applications.
Hotsauce
is 50 going after broner?
Dolimite
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 5 2013, 12:03 AM) *
I dunno about that, as Elin got paid....I'm talkin' about she got "better check the brake line on your car, to ensure it's not cut" type o' money. However, I feel ya....when they were about to get divorced, you see Kobe quickly unassed their Malibu crib along w/ a boat load of cash. He was smart....no need to make it nasty, have to give up all of the aforementioned ANYWAY, then have to BOTH attorney fees. While he's a bit of "broad" himself, he got some good advice when it came to that....too bad that good advice wasn't sinking in when everyone and their neighbor's drunk uncle was telling him NOT to marry her. Oh well, such is life...that's his problem.

Elin, before she married Tiger was a damn Nanny!!! A fucking Nanny! I think she got 100 million and some shit for their divorce. Now the guy who got it BAD was Paul McCarthy! His ex took him for everything. I think she gets 10 million a month in Child support! No kid cost ten million a month! All she has to do it go to the damn mail box! Charles Barkley, put everything he owned in his mother's name! Shit is actually funny. Jordan's wife got paid as well but shit she deserved. That whole shoe and clothing line was her idea. Women have it made!
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 5 2013, 03:25 AM) *
is 50 going after broner?

Haymon will have something to say about that, but he did try to get Gary Russell Jr and he got turned down. Where'd you hear this from?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.