Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: W.Klitschko vs. Povetkin-World Heavyweight Championship
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Hey All!

Yea, a PREVIEW thread for a Klitschko fight! We actually might have someone who could give Klitschko a decent fight. Povetkin IS undefeated, HBO (for the first time in a long time will be showing the fight LIVE in the afternoon.) and both will have strong support. Wlad like brother Vitali is not getting any younger. Could an upset be brewing? Vote and comment now!

Jack
The Original MrFactor
Klit beats another guy who can get through his jab. He stops this guy in the 11th.
xxxxxx
Wladimir by TKO
Jack 1000
I was tempted to pick Povetkin in a huge upset! But I can't. Wlad by decision. I agree with the above assessment. Povetkin won't be able to "reach" Wlad to do anything leading to I will say a 117-111 win for Wlad on all cards.

Jack
mgrover
slip the jab son
mrchitown
Klitschko by massive ass whooping
Gambit808
Wlad by close decision. I think Povetkin would've had a even better chance at winning had he not cut ties with Teddy IMO, but all in all I think it will be competitive.
wolterb
Anyone know if Povetkins' got a chin??
flazi
had a dream last week that klit destroyed this kid. Still there is something about povetkin that makes me take him real serious.
emd01
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 2 2013, 08:07 PM) *
Klitschko by massive ass whooping

This.
Cshel86
From the looks of my cable (DirecTV), this fight will air from 3:30-5:30pm EST. With that in mind, I'll just start my DVR when the Cotto/Rodriguez co-feature airs. Looks like the Provodnikov/Alvarado Face-Off will air after the fight, then 24/7 finale for Bradley/JMM. Looks like I won't be sleep til late! Lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.