Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't Stand This Dude, lol
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Cshel86

As much as I cant stand this guy for the stuff that he does, let's all be real, he IS capable of being funny (at times). I'm sure we've all bench pressed before, so some of these retarded antics of his, had me in tears! I'm drunk right now, but damn, this dude had me cryin'!

laugh.gif
Hotsauce
#Bandcamp
mrchitown
Damnit Hotsauce you beat me to it......get used to it Cshel, it's AB view, let that boy cook
Cshel86
Here yall go with this bandcamp garbage!

laugh.gif
jazz
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 7 2013, 10:24 PM) *

As much as I cant stand this guy for the stuff that he does, let's all be real, he IS capable of being funny (at times). I'm sure we've all bench pressed before, so some of these retarded antics of his, had me in tears! I'm drunk right now, but damn, this dude had me cryin'!

laugh.gif

I don't know who wrote that caption about Broner lifting 315 pounds. That was 235 pounds on that bar and Broner couldn't even lift it once by himself.
emd01
QUOTE (jazz @ Oct 8 2013, 10:46 AM) *
I don't know who wrote that caption about Broner lifting 315 pounds. That was 235 pounds on that bar and Broner couldn't even lift it once by himself.

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.