Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather is scared of fighting Cotto!!! Even when May beat his ass...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Dolimite
He has done it again folks. Mr. Arum is stating that the Cotto who fought the highly and top rated fighter, Delvin R. has Mayweather dodging a would be rematch between the two.

Arum does not think that May has the testicular fortitude to get into the ring with with the Cotto that fought Saturday. And he is probably right, for one May doesn't deal with anything associated with Bob, secondly, we all know May will not give anyone a rematch that he beat convincingly. Too bad for Mayweather that many in the boxing media are actually giving Bob credence to his statement.

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-doubts-may...to-again--70397
NoCatchweights
It's regrettable but boxing has the dumbest fans in the world, they don't realize Floyd is p4p number 1 and Delvin is p4p 188 on my list, seriously.

But Floyd is black and anyone who Arum wants him to fight is a duck, I genuinely despise Scene and all the casuals who believe these pathetic lies.
Cshel86
That same Cotto that "came forward" last night, would've walked into something serious (read: a counter punch) last May. I liked the Cotto that fought Floyd, except for the fact that he used his legs way too much and worked against himself because of it (in a few rounds).

Bob, HBO, and the media are doing what they do best...they're selling us the "new Cotto" and his "new style because Roach", but it was against Delvin Rodriguez. I mean shit, I give Floyd all of the credit in the world for the way he dismantled Gatti...but it was Arturo Gatti.

That's just like guys were boosting Matthysse through the roof because of his "one punch KO" against...Mike Dallas Jr.?! Really?! That hype went too far, and now we have to see these nasty Oscar sigs 'til Friday. laugh.gif

I'll always be a fan of Cotto (in the ring, not with business decisions), but let's see how this plays out when somebody fights back or uses decent movement. Suddenly, when a guy gets with a new trainer, people say that his improvements will take about 2-3 fights to show, but as soon as Cotto knocks out an ESPN fighter, he's the "Cotto of old" and he's "ready of all comers". laugh.gif
mrchitown
Ladies and gentleman.....Dolomite is back laugh.gif
mrchitown
Anybody with sense knows what's going on here. As usual Arum is using Mayweather's name to create hype for someone he's closely associated with. He's getting push back though, I forget if it was a writer or a boxer but recently he got blasted by someone who called him on his shit, basically saying that journalists go along with what he says for fear of being black balled and not credentialed for TR fights....I'm smart enough to know that no version of Cotto would best Floyd, even pre Margarito, his style would always lead him to eat counters against Mayweather. Arum acts as if this old Cotto would give him a run but he's the same dude who kept Miguel away from Floyd when that fight could've easily been made. Nothing to see hear except the usual rhetoric from scammed Bob
Franchize
It's ridiculous and irresponsible that there are actually respected boxing writers, trainers, historians etc. that take this dipshit seriously.

Ever notice all the fighters Mayweather is supposedly scared of are always Top Prank fighters? Ever notice that the few that leave Top Rank seem to get a fight with Floyd fairly quickly?

As CShel mentioned, I thought Cotto was about as good as he's ever been vs Floyd. End of the day, he's fighting Floyd. There isn't a version of Miguel Cotto that I've seen that can beat Mayweather...period. I don't think Cotto now beats Floyd. I don't think Cotto 2 years ago beats Floyd. I don't think the Cotto sitting ringside of the Mayweather/Gatti fight with the "oh shit" face beats Floyd. Beyond the fact that people are overhyping his performance against Delvin "Kermit Cintron's little brother" Rodriguez, they are disrespecting Pedro Diaz. Diaz had Cotto in better shape than he's been in years. His defense was better than it's been in years. And he gave Floyd a harder fight than anyone has given him in years. I like Cotto. Tons of respect for him. He's a HOFer. Let's knock it off though. This is no different to me than people saying the weight made a difference in the Marquez fight. Neither Juan Manuel Marquez or Miguel Cotto have been openly asking for a rematch. That should tell you something. Leave well enough alone lol
Jack 1000
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 9 2013, 11:12 AM) *
He has done it again folks. Mr. Arum is stating that the Cotto who fought the highly and top rated fighter, Delvin R. has Mayweather dodging a would be rematch between the two.

Arum does not think that May has the testicular fortitude to get into the ring with with the Cotto that fought Saturday. And he is probably right, for one May doesn't deal with anything associated with Bob, secondly, we all know May will not give anyone a rematch that he beat convincingly. Too bad for Mayweather that many in the boxing media are actually giving Bob credence to his statement.

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-doubts-may...to-again--70397

Arum's the only one outside of the judges who had Chavez beating Vera as well. I agree. There will never be a Mayweather fight against ANY opposition for which Arum promotes that opposition. Because of this fact, it is useless to talk about ANY fighter, (including Manny) whom Bob promotes. Arum despises Mayweather and will have no promotion or co-promotion associated with him. There are rumors going around the Internet about Floyd and Bob settling their differences and possibly co-promoting in the future. Don't believe them! Arum parted ways with Floyd years ago, when Floyd called the money the Arum made for him in his early years a "slave contract." Those wounds run deep.

The stupid general public, who knows nothing about boxing, clings to Mayweather-Pacquiao, because they don't know what else is out there. They know that and MMA, that's all.

Jack
Amandla
The only thing Cotto has ging for him in the possibility of this happenning is that he is not as patheic a possibility as Amir Khan.
Dolimite
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 9 2013, 11:01 AM) *

My lady got back in town and I have been with the family, now she wants to get married!!!!
mitukczuk
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 9 2013, 10:37 PM) *
My lady got back in town and I have been with the family, now she wants to get married!!!!

Is your girl Delvin Rodriguez? I would expect something like that after such a beating...security, sexurity, security...

Man....Arum...."what else can I say......Dumb dork.....medication"....
Franchize
QUOTE (Amandla @ Oct 9 2013, 08:52 PM) *
The only thing Cotto has ging for him in the possibility of this happenning is that he is not as patheic a possibility as Amir Khan.

How would you guys feel about a Cotto vs Khan fight? Catchweight of 150 lol
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 9 2013, 03:01 PM) *

With a vengeance!

laugh.gif
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 10 2013, 09:09 AM) *
How would you guys feel about a Cotto vs Khan fight? Catchweight of 150 lol

I would just be happy if khan jumped off the London bridge..

Typical Arum.. wish he would just jump off right behind him..

Cotto doesn't beat May. Even though he put up a valiant effort last time.

mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 10 2013, 10:26 AM) *
With a vengeance!

laugh.gif

He came back from the dead, I don't think Arum realizes what he's done lol
Marcus
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 9 2013, 01:42 PM) *
I'll always be a fan of Cotto (in the ring, not with business decisions), but let's see how this plays out when somebody fights back or uses decent movement.

And the thing is there are talks of Cotto moving up to 160 next year to face Segio at Citifeild in Queens, NYC. Sergio fights back and uses GREAT movement. Unfortunately is body is giving in on him. But i think sergio wuld still put an end to the hype in his present condition simply because he has a genuine dislike for Cotto thats been brewing for years.

And i also agree with you on disliking his business decisions. This guy is the ULTIMATE FUCK BOY. "Top Rank and golden boy need to work together for the canelo fight to happen?" I rather him have made up any other excuse in the world but come on. If that reason is genuine the WORLD KNOWS that will never happen. This guy is a self promoted/promotional free agent yet hes having Bob Arum push the Sergio fight. Why cant he do business straight with DiBella without the middle man. Why does he need to end his career with top rank if he's his own boss? Shit like that annoys me..
daprofessor
what is bob arum supposed to say? he's back in business with cotto...he made a lot of money with cotto...of course he's going to sell him. i don't expect cotto to fight floyd next...but if he should beat sergio, which i think is highly likely...he should be in the conversation. especially when u consider he gave floyd his toughest fight of his career. floyd closed the show...no doubt....but that was not an ass beating either way.
BoxingStill#1
Bottom line is this, Floyed will say the following "if you get the job done right the first time, no need for a rematch"

I'm not implying he's scared in any way, just sayn I dont think Cotto is, or will be on his mind

But,... Haha... If Cotto can get past Sergio I can see Floyed looking at dollar signs.. too irresistible
daprofessor
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ Oct 11 2013, 02:06 AM) *
Bottom line is this, Floyed will say the following "if you get the job done right the first time, no need for a rematch"

I'm not implying he's scared in any way, just sayn I dont think Cotto is, or will be on his mind

But,... Haha... If Cotto can get past Sergio I can see Floyed looking at dollar signs.. too irresistible

exactly. i agree.
Franchize
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 11 2013, 02:26 AM) *
what is bob arum supposed to say? he's back in business with cotto...he made a lot of money with cotto...of course he's going to sell him. i don't expect cotto to fight floyd next...but if he should beat sergio, which i think is highly likely...he should be in the conversation. especially when u consider he gave floyd his toughest fight of his career. floyd closed the show...no doubt....but that was not an ass beating either way.

Yea but even you have to be a bit annoyed at the fact that Arum's only angle to promote a fighter over the last few years has been to mention Floyd either being scared of them or said fighter being more exciting than Floyd has ever been. It's like c'mon. That record has played so much it's transformed into an 8 track.

And you really think that was Floyd's toughest fight? I always say I think his toughest fight was against Emmanuel Augustus (Burton). Roger and Floyd have said it as well.
Cshel86
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 10 2013, 01:44 PM) *
He came back from the dead, I don't think Arum realizes what he's done lol

Dude came back with some fire too...as if he lost a real fight in the real world, and feels that he has some heavy lifting to do around here! Welcome back Dolimite! We know that you're 0-3 with your girlfriend (yeah, by his words, she's a tough one), but we'll still respect him around here! laugh.gif

QUOTE (Marcus @ Oct 10 2013, 06:08 PM) *
And the thing is there are talks of Cotto moving up to 160 next year to face Segio at Citifeild in Queens, NYC. Sergio fights back and uses GREAT movement. Unfortunately is body is giving in on him. But i think sergio wuld still put an end to the hype in his present condition simply because he has a genuine dislike for Cotto thats been brewing for years.

And i also agree with you on disliking his business decisions. This guy is the ULTIMATE FUCK BOY. "Top Rank and golden boy need to work together for the canelo fight to happen?" I rather him have made up any other excuse in the world but come on. If that reason is genuine the WORLD KNOWS that will never happen. This guy is a self promoted/promotional free agent yet hes having Bob Arum push the Sergio fight. Why cant he do business straight with DiBella without the middle man. Why does he need to end his career with top rank if he's his own boss? Shit like that annoys me..

I don't think Sergio's body is wearing down like people think it is. If you look at it, he had about a 2 year stretch of consistent fights, and he was battling a nagging injury going into the Chavez fight, which he sustained more injuries in that fight. Fact is, when you're fighting a bigger guy, it's more wear & tear on your body, than it is on your opponent's. For instance, Manny was hurting himself, the whole time he pummeled Margarito.

Then Sergio came back and fought yet another big man (Murray), after surgery and sustained a hand injury in that fight I think this break will do him some good, especially if he comes back against a smaller Cotto, or at least has a tune-up bout in Argentina.

As for Cotto and his business moves, yeah, we're all in the same boat with that. The thing is, I don't think he'll even fight Canelo, regardless of whether or not he's a promotional free agent. At first, I thought he had some wiggle room to play both sides of the fence, with HBO/TR and Showtime/GBP...not so much at this moment.

In a Martinez fight (money wise), Cotto would be on the A-side of things, especially if they're fighting anywhere in the NY area around the time of the PR parade. Sergio, not so much. Where is his fan base anyway? He may have made some noise in AC, but that's about it.

NOW, at THIS point, Cotto's hurt himself (business wise) with GBP. Why? His stock rose after the spirited loss to Floyd, but then he went off and lost to Trout...somebody that he should've made Canelo fight, in order to face him. At that time, Cotto was still on the A-side of things, because he and Floyd were involved in the 2nd highest selling PPV in boxing history.

NOW, Cotto went on to lose to Trout, which set him back. Look at what happened after that. Caneo not only went on to beat Trout, but he then went on to sell the NEW 2nd highest selling (and grossing) PPV in boxing, with that 2.2M PPV against Floyd. Again, if he goes to GBP at THIS very moment...chances are, he'll be on the B-side against Canelo (in regards to money and figures). That 2.2M aint goin' nowhere, so Miguel has to deal with that.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 11 2013, 10:02 AM) *
Dude came back with some fire too...as if he lost a real fight in the real world, and feels that he has some heavy lifting to do around here! Welcome back Dolimite! We know that you're 0-3 with your girlfriend (yeah, by his words, she's a tough one), but we'll still respect him around here! laugh.gif

I don't think Sergio's body is wearing down like people think it is. If you look at it, he had about a 2 year stretch of consistent fights, and he was battling a nagging injury going into the Chavez fight, which he sustained more injuries in that fight. Fact is, when you're fighting a bigger guy, it's more wear & tear on your body, than it is on your opponent's. For instance, Manny was hurting himself, the whole time he pummeled Margarito.

Then Sergio came back and fought yet another big man (Murray), after surgery and sustained a hand injury in that fight I think this break will do him some good, especially if he comes back against a smaller Cotto, or at least has a tune-up bout in Argentina.

As for Cotto and his business moves, yeah, we're all in the same boat with that. The thing is, I don't think he'll even fight Canelo, regardless of whether or not he's a promotional free agent. At first, I thought he had some wiggle room to play both sides of the fence, with HBO/TR and Showtime/GBP...not so much at this moment.

In a Martinez fight (money wise), Cotto would be on the A-side of things, especially if they're fighting anywhere in the NY area around the time of the PR parade. Sergio, not so much. Where is his fan base anyway? He may have made some noise in AC, but that's about it.

NOW, at THIS point, Cotto's hurt himself (business wise) with GBP. Why? His stock rose after the spirited loss to Floyd, but then he went off and lost to Trout...somebody that he should've made Canelo fight, in order to face him. At that time, Cotto was still on the A-side of things, because he and Floyd were involved in the 2nd highest selling PPV in boxing history.

NOW, Cotto went on to lose to Trout, which set him back. Look at what happened after that. Caneo not only went on to beat Trout, but he then went on to sell the NEW 2nd highest selling (and grossing) PPV in boxing, with that 2.2M PPV against Floyd. Again, if he goes to GBP at THIS very moment...chances are, he'll be on the B-side against Canelo (in regards to money and figures). That 2.2M aint goin' nowhere, so Miguel has to deal with that.

And conveniently Professor comes back, brotha can't even enjoy himself round these parts no more laugh.gif

Love Cotto, huge fan but he has puts NFL players to shame, he's just stupid. He's ESPN 30 for 30 "Broke" stupid lol, his business decisions are along those lines. They really pushing for that Martinez fight but be careful what you wish for. Even a hobbled and fading Martinez will stop Cotto. This is too common and I'm not jumping on the train. He loses gets a new trainer and we hear "oh, Cotto is back from the dead", then immediately loses again and we hear "Cotto's done!", then he gets a new trainer and then it's he's back and it goes on and on and on. We heard this shit with Steward, we heard this shit with Pedro, now we hearing it with a deficient Freddy Roach.

I give Roach credit for planting the seeds for Miguel to go back to body punching and throwing that mean hook but Cotto was wide open like a $2 hoe, Delvin just didn't throw. If he would've been in with Trout or Lara or even Floyd last Saturday we'd be reminiscing on how great of a career he had. I need to see more before I just start getting all smiles and hallmark cards like some people

daprofessor
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 11 2013, 07:33 AM) *
Yea but even you have to be a bit annoyed at the fact that Arum's only angle to promote a fighter over the last few years has been to mention Floyd either being scared of them or said fighter being more exciting than Floyd has ever been. It's like c'mon. That record has played so much it's transformed into an 8 track.

And you really think that was Floyd's toughest fight? I always say I think his toughest fight was against Emmanuel Augustus (Burton). Roger and Floyd have said it as well.

arum's talk is just that....talk. it's like chitown telling us he runs his chick. we know he's just talkin and that she will check his ass with the quickness if she heard that talk. laugh.gif it just kind of goes in one ear and out the other.

i remember the augustus fight...and that wasn't easy either...but floyd stopped him. the fight with cotto went all 12 rounds and i think cotto landed on floyd and made him miss more than anyone he's ever faced. floyd used to say that augustus was his toughest fight...but i haven't heard him say it since he last said cotto was his toughest fight.

daprofessor
QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 11 2013, 10:02 AM) *

totally agree. great post! that move reminds me of mosley after he chose to fight forrest and winky. two fights he didn't have to take....both cost him big $$$
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 01:36 AM) *
arum's talk is just that....talk. it's like chitown telling us he runs his chick. we know he's just talkin and that she will check his ass with the quickness if she heard that talk. laugh.gif it just kind of goes in one ear and out the other.

i remember the augustus fight...and that wasn't easy either...but floyd stopped him. the fight with cotto went all 12 rounds and i think cotto landed on floyd and made him miss more than anyone he's ever faced. floyd used to say that augustus was his toughest fight...but i haven't heard him say it since he last said cotto was his toughest fight.

laugh.gif Asshole she read that
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 01:40 AM) *
totally agree. great post! that move reminds me of mosley after he chose to fight forrest and winky. two fights he didn't have to take....both cost him big $$$

Shane should've never took either of those fights, stylistically it was a bad match-up for him
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 02:36 AM) *

Just said it on the recent Howard Stern interview
Dolimite
Arum is a snake oil salesman. If he honestly believes that Cotto will NOW beat Mayweather then his age has truly caught up with him. Sad part is, again, people are buying into this shit. I haven't heard Cotto call out Mayweather, that should tell you something. If Cotto beats Martinez and even rematches Pac and wins then he an argument but even then, Floyd will still beat his ass. As Floyd gets older he seems to be getting better. We shall see...But if Cotto gets smoked by his next opponent Bob will be look like the old bitch he is.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 12 2013, 06:49 PM) *
laugh.gif Asshole she read that

laugh.gif serves u right.
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 12 2013, 06:51 PM) *
Shane should've never took either of those fights, stylistically it was a bad match-up for him

He did get major props from me and serious fight fans for that but let's be honest...props don't pay bills.
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 12 2013, 11:19 PM) *
Just said it on the recent Howard Stern interview

I remember him mentioning a few names.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 14 2013, 11:08 AM) *
Arum is a snake oil salesman. If he honestly believes that Cotto will NOW beat Mayweather then his age has truly caught up with him. Sad part is, again, people are buying into this shit. I haven't heard Cotto call out Mayweather, that should tell you something. If Cotto beats Martinez and even rematches Pac and wins then he an argument but even then, Floyd will still beat his ass. As Floyd gets older he seems to be getting better. We shall see...But if Cotto gets smoked by his next opponent Bob will be look like the old bitch he is.

When have u ever heard Cotto call anyone out? It's not his thing.

Lets not forget....arum is a promoter. It's his job to talk shit and promote his fighter. He doesn't promote them all equally.... But it's clear to me he's happy Cotto is back with him.
bnoles4life
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 14 2013, 03:51 PM) *
I remember him mentioning a few names.

He said (paraphrasing) "Emmanuel...when I fought him, his name was Burton....but he changed his name to Augustus. He was the toughest fight...." He went on to talk about how his management team jerked him around, having him fight on short notice and for short money, etc. He never mentioned Cotto and I was listening for it.
daprofessor
QUOTE (bnoles4life @ Oct 14 2013, 02:58 PM) *
He said (paraphrasing) "Emmanuel...when I fought him, his name was Burton....but he changed his name to Augustus. He was the toughest fight...." He went on to talk about how his management team jerked him around, having him fight on short notice and for short money, etc. He never mentioned Cotto and I was listening for it.

Well...I remember him mentioning Cotto on more than one occasion since that fight. He stopped Augustus. He had to dig deeper and make more adjustments to beat Cotto IMO.
Dolimite
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 14 2013, 11:54 AM) *
When have u ever heard Cotto call anyone out? It's not his thing.

Lets not forget....arum is a promoter. It's his job to talk shit and promote his fighter. He doesn't promote them all equally.... But it's clear to me he's happy Cotto is back with him.

He recently called out Martinez.

May has always said Augustus Burton was his hardest fight. The guy would not go down and he blooded Mayweather up pretty good. It was the first time I actually witnessed Mayweather get busted up that bad against a fighter. It was a great fight. I a great fight. Burton's heart was that of a lion and tiger that night. I think either Burton's corner or ref stop the fight, I can't remember which. Great fight.
daprofessor
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 14 2013, 03:07 PM) *

May has always said Augustus Burton was his hardest fight. The guy would not go down and he blooded Mayweather up pretty good. It was the first time I actually witnessed Mayweather get busted up that bad against a fighter. It was a great fight. I a great fight. Burton's heart was that of a lion and tiger that night. I think either Burton's corner or ref stop the fight, I can't remember which. Great fight.

His corner stopped that fight. I saw it. It was not easy. Floyd tore off into him and was going to stop him. Outside of the one time Floyd stunned Cotto late...I never thought Floyd was going to stop Cotto. Cotto came right at him after being stunned.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 14 2013, 02:48 PM) *
laugh.gif serves u right.

You gave her some false sense of power, she been showing out lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 14 2013, 03:10 PM) *
His corner stopped that fight. I saw it. It was not easy. Floyd tore off into him and was going to stop him. Outside of the one time Floyd stunned Cotto late...I never thought Floyd was going to stop Cotto. Cotto came right at him after being stunned.

That's because Miguel was falling forward lol...he stunned him again later in the same round and Cotto almost went down, Floyd just never goes for the kill shot
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 14 2013, 02:49 PM) *
He did get major props from me and serious fight fans for that but let's be honest...props don't pay bills.

Those were horrible style match ups and I don't know which one was worse but he looked awful in both but your right. Shane will fight whoever, he was a true champion
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 14 2013, 04:07 PM) *

His corner stopped it, the inside of his ear was swelling shut. They put on a good show that night for a prince card
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:27 AM) *
His corner stopped it, the inside of his ear was swelling shut. They put on a good show that night for a prince card

I wonder if May would of gotten the KO if they fight continued. I don't think he would of.
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 12:28 PM) *
I wonder if May would of gotten the KO if they fight continued. I don't think he would of.

The ref would have probably stopped it, agustus is the type of guy you need to save from himself.
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 12:31 PM) *
The ref would have probably stopped it, agustus is the type of guy you need to save from himself.

Not to mention that "dive" that he took in that one fight...didn't need the ref for that one. Lol

drag.gif
checkleft

QUOTE (Cshel86 @ Oct 15 2013, 12:50 PM) *
Not to mention that "dive" that he took in that one fight...didn't need the ref for that one. Lol

drag.gif

Heard that's why he was on the shit end of decisions the rest of his career after that
Dolimite
Well Clottley took a dive and he has a fight coming up...
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 15 2013, 03:29 PM) *
Well Clottley took a dive and he has a fight coming up...

He didn't take a "dive" per sŤ.. he just made the other guy look good.... Well he tried to make him look good, you get my fucking point Haha
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 03:50 PM) *
He didn't take a "dive" per sŤ.. he just made the other guy look good.... Well he tried to make him look good, you get my fucking point Haha

Okay Check, how about this, he was paid not to fight back....

Are you a Dodger fan? I was at the game last night and I was pissed wasted money on that shit. Fucking Dodgers!
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 16 2013, 11:19 AM) *
Okay Check, how about this, he was paid not to fight back....

Are you a Dodger fan? I was at the game last night and I was pissed wasted money on that shit. Fucking Dodgers!

Lmao, as a cali native your gonna hate me bro. I've been a childhood cardinals fan, I used to be obsessed with the old highlights when I was coming up, the wizard of oz days.

How the fuck did you get tickets to that bro? Season ticket holder??
Dolimite
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 16 2013, 07:38 AM) *
Lmao, as a cali native your gonna hate me bro. I've been a childhood cardinals fan, I used to be obsessed with the old highlights when I was coming up, the wizard of oz days.

How the fuck did you get tickets to that bro? Season ticket holder??

Not a season ticket holder and never will be. Long story short, I won an office pull. My boss wasn't going to be in town so he did a little tournament in the office. I was the only one in our entire office to pick the Jaguars would put up a fight against Denver. So I won. I was sitting about 20 rows from the Dodger dugout. Yusiel Puig is a fucking beast. I didn't know how big dude was. Cardinals fan? Come on man! The money I spent on parking, food, beer, and a fucking little Dodger bat for my son, I don't even want to talk about it.
checkleft
QUOTE (Dolimite @ Oct 16 2013, 03:55 PM) *
Not a season ticket holder and never will be. Long story short, I won an office pull. My boss wasn't going to be in town so he did a little tournament in the office. I was the only one in our entire office to pick the Jaguars would put up a fight against Denver. So I won. I was sitting about 20 rows from the Dodger dugout. Yusiel Puig is a fucking beast. I didn't know how big dude was. Cardinals fan? Come on man! The money I spent on parking, food, beer, and a fucking little Dodger bat for my son, I don't even want to talk about it.

Hey man the "west coast Yankees" gotta make up for all that money they are spending somehow! Haha

Poor Dolo probably shelled out like $12 for a brew! taunt.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 16 2013, 06:53 PM) *
Hey man the "west coast Yankees" gotta make up for all that money they are spending somehow! Haha

Poor Dolo probably shelled out like $12 for a brew! taunt.gif

No diss but anything the Dodgers do should go right back to Brooklyn, I still call them the Brooklyn Dodgers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.