Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battle for Brooklyn!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Franchize
Malinaggi vs Judah.

http://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-juda...k-battle--70269

Maybe this topic has been posted already but I haven't seen it. I've wanted to see this fight for a while; especially after the last few Barclays events. It makes all the sense in the world now. I think this will be quite the scrap and will have a solid turnout. I just hope the niggaz and the guidos don't have a Bronx Tale like stand off in BK lol. Apparently Soto-Karass may be on the undercard too. Me likey!
BigFightFan
I like this fight a lot, both men have a chance.
jtiizzle
i'm rocking with paulie he signed with al haymon LOL!!
checkleft
QUOTE (jtiizzle @ Oct 9 2013, 04:12 PM) *
i'm rocking with paulie he signed with al haymon LOL!!

The hypocrite Lmao. Haymon probably gave him some inventive to Stfu after that rant about him putting judges in his pocket.

This fight is old news tho, I think we even had a thread going for it.

Funny how zab didn't want no part of Alexander as soon as they announced the fight was gonna be in stl lol!!
Franchize
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 05:47 PM) *
The hypocrite Lmao. Haymon probably gave him some inventive to Stfu after that rant about him putting judges in his pocket.

Funny how zab didn't want no part of Alexander as soon as they announced the fight was gonna be in stl lol!!

LOL I don't blame him. Besides, if you're Devon, at what point do you become bigger than fighting in your home town all the time? Time to put on your big boy pants and fight in Vegas like the real P4P top fighters lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 04:47 PM) *

Don't be talking that shit about ZAB, it's even more funny how a few years back Zab jumped in the ring after Devon and Kevin talked that shit about him and backed down. I know you remember when he said some shit like he eat STL fighters alive or something, they was right next to him and was humble lol. Zab been trying to put Devon on sportscenter top 10 lol
mrchitown
I love Judah and Malinaggi, this is a big fight and I don't know who to root for
Amandla
I'm backing Zab...no real reason just he's done more so I'm rooting for him.
checkleft
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 9 2013, 06:28 PM) *
Don't be talking that shit about ZAB, it's even more funny how a few years back Zab jumped in the ring after Devon and Kevin talked that shit about him and backed down. I know you remember when he said some shit like he eat STL fighters alive or something, they was right next to him and was humble lol. Zab been trying to put Devon on sportscenter top 10 lol

I remember that! He was calling him out at 140, he said he was used to koing stl fighters Haha.

But I wasn't talking shit he's smart! He said all that stuff before devon got that home cooking against Lucas. Now he knows he wouldnt get any kind of decision over there
Franchize
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 11:17 PM) *
I remember that! He was calling him out at 140, he said he was used to koing stl fighters Haha.

But I wasn't talking shit he's smart! He said all that stuff before devon got that home cooking against Lucas. Now he knows he wouldnt get any kind of decision over there

Funny part is, if you go on Devon Alexander's Wikipedia page, it has Zab listed as his next opponent lol

What's also funny is, Devon and Kevin have been telling everyone all these different fighters are scared and backign out, but they all seem to have fights lined up lol. Zab has a fight. Paulie has a fight. Kell Brook has a fight. I hear Amir Khan has a a handful of people to choose from. Uhhh Devon....who ya gonna fight buddy? You used your "last minute nobody" card in your last fight vs Lee Purdy. Wassup bruh? You and your team keep talking about Floyd. He doesn't fight guys without any buzz or guys coming off of solid wins.
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 9 2013, 10:17 PM) *

I can't even be mad that he said no to fighting in STL, if anything they could've kept it at the Barclays in Brooklyn. It's time for Devon to stop the fighting at home. I bet he wonders why he has no fan base. Maybe the fight against Porter is designed to make him look good, he be looking like shit whenever he don't fight at home for the most part. I actually would've took Judah to beat him because Devon isn't active enough to make Zab not throw punches
Cshel86
Franchize...last time I checked, this idea was brought up by either you or Gambit!

I remember it oh-so vividly...he said that his girlfriend thought of it, and how she was a boxing fan. I told him that she was a keeper, THEN I asked if she had any sisters, since he mentioned that the family is full of boxing fans.

Ohhhhhh...now I remember that, because I asked how her mother looked, and he gave me the thumbs up along with how good her cooking was. Wait...where is Gambit, by the way? I cant remember how many sisters his girlfriend has, but I have a feeling that we all can "win" in this situation!

*Bout to send a smoke signal for Gambit*

laugh.gif
daprofessor
if u need me to testify for you in court franchize...i got u. i'm still waiting on some checks. laugh.gif
Cshel86
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 11 2013, 02:27 AM) *
if u need me to testify for you in court franchize...i got u. i'm still waiting on some checks. laugh.gif

...or at least some back-end money. Sheesh, what a brotha gotta do to get paid around here??? lol
Franchize
Word! lol As Mrchitown would say, they ain't letting me cook lol. Mfers ain't even throwing me the Wesson oil lol

mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 11 2013, 03:27 PM) *
Word! lol As Mrchitown would say, they ain't letting me cook lol. Mfers ain't even throwing me the Wesson oil lol

We all been cookin on here but we haven't been paid for our recipes lol....somebody that work for these promoters and fighters be looking at the boards and be making fights based off our comments...then they say we giving the fans what they want

Well that's cool but what we really want is our % of your fight purse for stealing our idea laugh.gif
daprofessor
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 11 2013, 04:27 PM) *
We all been cookin on here but we haven't been paid for our recipes lol....somebody that work for these promoters and fighters be looking at the boards and be making fights based off our comments...then they say we giving the fans what they want

Well that's cool but what we really want is our % of your fight purse for stealing our idea laugh.gif

word!!! or at least some ringside seats or some shit. laugh.gif
KOpower
Landra vs Trout on the undercard...GOOD fight.
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 01:10 AM) *

I look at it like this, I only post on here and this other site. I read the boxingscene threads and the ESB threads, but none of them do what we do. After every fight on here we start throwing names out for the Boxers next opponent, then we may make a thread about it. Example, I proposed Guerrero-Ortiz to Robert's fam in front of some GB people, why is he pushing for a Victor fight lol...Trout and Lara was mentioned on here, nobody else brought htat up but us and look what happened. We should sue these bastards for copyright infringement, they stealing our ideas and making millions....at least give us some of the match making money. We be proposing fights and then you look up, Judah-Malinaggi in the works, we need plane tickets to Brooklyn laugh.gif
mrchitown
QUOTE (daprofessor @ Oct 12 2013, 01:10 AM) *

I wonder what our legal options are lol
Franchize
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 12 2013, 08:00 PM) *
I wonder what our legal options are lol

For us to shut the fuck up and get over it lmaoooooo

Judgement to the plaintiff in the amount of zero dollars and zero cents.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 12 2013, 11:38 PM) *
For us to shut the fuck up and get over it lmaoooooo

Judgement to the plaintiff in the amount of zero dollars and zero cents.

Sounds about right laugh.gif
Gambit808
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 9 2013, 04:47 PM) *
Malinaggi vs Judah.

http://www.boxingscene.com/malignaggi-juda...k-battle--70269

Maybe this topic has been posted already but I haven't seen it. I've wanted to see this fight for a while; especially after the last few Barclays events. It makes all the sense in the world now. I think this will be quite the scrap and will have a solid turnout. I just hope the niggaz and the guidos don't have a Bronx Tale like stand off in BK lol. Apparently Soto-Karass may be on the undercard too. Me likey!

A fight I've been looking forward to, too man. Don't know what fights will feature yet, but to me, the main event is good enough.
mrchitown
QUOTE (Gambit808 @ Oct 13 2013, 04:19 PM) *
A fight I've been looking forward to, too man. Don't know what fights will feature yet, but to me, the main event is good enough.

You didn't hear about the undercard yet? Trout-Lara on there
Hotsauce
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 13 2013, 05:51 PM) *
You didn't hear about the undercard yet? Trout-Lara on there

Showtime and GB been cooking lately
mrchitown
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 08:29 PM) *

HBO and TR need to get on what ever it is they're on
checkleft
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ Oct 13 2013, 09:29 PM) *

It's that good cooking to, not that microwave shit hbos been on
QUOTE (mrchitown @ Oct 13 2013, 11:16 PM) *
HBO and TR need to get on what ever it is they're on

unlikely lol
mrchitown
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 15 2013, 02:32 AM) *
It's that good cooking to, not that microwave shit hbos been on

unlikely lol

Lol probably not
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.