Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For 100 Mill, Lewis Fights Klitschko
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
wolterb
BScene reported Lewis will get outta retirement and fight Wlad for 100 mill
Cshel86
QUOTE (wolterb @ Oct 10 2013, 11:30 AM) *

Who wouldn't come out of retirement for $100M? Problem is, it's hard to generate that much money in a fight, and Im not even sure if he's asking for a guaranteed $100M, or a guaranteed lesser purse with a definite projection of back end money that will add up to $100M.

At the moment, Lewis asking for $100M could either be translation for, "I really dont wanna fight", or "Let's see who entertains my BS, and hopefully I can still get at least 8 figures out of this mumbo jumbo". I like Lennox, but asking for that much money is absurd at this point.
Kratza
No ones gonna pay him 100mil...
checkleft
It's a guarantee he wants. Rumor was he already got offered 50 mil
Cshel86
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 10 2013, 12:28 PM) *
It's a guarantee he wants. Rumor was he already got offered 50 mil

He better take that 50 and STFU up then!

That's a nice bit of cheese to rack up on, after 10 years of retirement. Just go out there, go for the gusto, and get KO'd if you have to, but get your money. Yall can call me crazy for that statement, but whose crazier, me or the guy asking for a guaranteed $100M???

laugh.gif
pimpfighterROQ
I agree with Cshel. For 50 mil I'll set up for you to knock me out Pacquiao style. Lewis better take that lol.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Oct 10 2013, 12:48 PM) *
I agree with Cshel. For 50 mil I'll set up for you to knock me out Pacquiao style. Lewis better take that lol.

Really! I mean let's be real here...this fight cant look any worse than the Povetkin fight did last weekend.
Cshel86
QUOTE (pimpfighterROQ @ Oct 10 2013, 12:48 PM) *

Really! I mean let's be real here...this fight cant look any worse than the Povetkin fight did last weekend.
scdrking2
Really? How many paying fans today are not even that familiar with him as a fighter? And Klit cant even get a PPV. George Foreman would generate more interest.
mrchitown
FOH, I don't want to see a Lennox do anything, they should offer him a 100 mil to stfu, RIP to Emanuel Steward, he had the craziest stories about Lennox but I've yet to find anything interesting about him. I'd go to Dolomite's wedding before I watch him fight again laugh.gif
bnoles4life
QUOTE (wolterb @ Oct 10 2013, 11:30 AM) *

Word is this was a joke made LAST April....around the beginning of the month....you know...a...April Fools joke.
Hotsauce
I doubt this fight happens
BoxingStill#1
He could generate a lot of mula over there.. not so much over here. .. not sure bout 100 milly tho.. lol
Cshel86
Who even has the balls to ask for this much money? Consumers get offended by things like this. I mean shit, if every fighter walks around asking for $100M a fight, then these PPVs are gonna be 80-100 dollars sooner or later.

Hell, Floyd is starting to piss me off too. The more this dude demands (and is guaranteed) in his upcoming fights, the more they'll charge for PPVs. Dude, just be happy with the "otherworldly" money that you're already getting right, and keep your hoes in check.

Yeah that's right, I'm complaining, AND??? I'm a CONSUMER for pete's sake, so I have a right to complain! The customer's ALWAYS right, regardless of how dumb they sound! laugh.gif
Franchize
I've seen Lennox recently in interviews. He's no where near fight shape. Fuck that. Eat a dick. Should have gave him the rematch he deserves.
Cshel86
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 11 2013, 04:29 PM) *
I've seen Lennox recently in interviews. He's no where near fight shape. Fuck that. Eat a dick. Should have gave him the rematch he deserves.

laugh.gif
Franchize
Apparently this was some gross overreaction by British media from an interview Lennox gave at the last Klinch-KO snooze fest.
checkleft
QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 11 2013, 03:29 PM) *

thumbsup_anim.gif

QUOTE (Franchize @ Oct 11 2013, 05:20 PM) *
Apparently this was some gross overreaction by British media from an interview Lennox gave at the last Klinch-KO snooze fest.

Well.. him and lennox did kind of go life and death, and that was lennox on two weeks notice. Let's not act like klitchko was sitting pretty in there, lennox was hammering him to. If outside investors were willing to get involved for pac mayweather this could definitely be possible especially without arum and gbp in the way. This fight would be huge in the UK and I'm sure a few filthy rich scumbags wouldn't mind throwing some euros and pounds around to make it happen. Klitchkos almost fill SOCCER STADIUMS (maybe not after last week Lmao) this fight bring in some serious cash.
MAHDI
QUOTE (checkleft @ Oct 12 2013, 03:07 AM) *
thumbsup_anim.gif

Well.. him and lennox did kind of go life and death, and that was lennox on two weeks notice. Let's not act like klitchko was sitting pretty in there, lennox was hammering him to. If outside investors were willing to get involved for pac mayweather this could definitely be possible especially without arum and gbp in the way. This fight would be huge in the UK and I'm sure a few filthy rich scumbags wouldn't mind throwing some euros and pounds around to make it happen. Klitchkos almost fill SOCCER STADIUMS (maybe not after last week Lmao) this fight bring in some serious cash.

brutal fight but if you watch it.. aside from Vital's face being ripped open. Lewis was hammering the shit out him prior to the stoppage. good scrap but Lewis won clearly in my view
checkleft
QUOTE (MAHDI @ Oct 12 2013, 02:27 PM) *
brutal fight but if you watch it.. aside from Vital's face being ripped open. Lewis was hammering the shit out him prior to the stoppage. good scrap but Lewis won clearly in my view

Couldn't agree with you more. Lewis might have been out of shape but he was still hammering vitaly, he threw some vicious uppercuts towards the end!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.